awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Christmas Mom [s]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 17:45:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the mention of Billi not even being from Hoenn, Alexei let out a bark of laughter.

“Son, you think I’m from Hoenn?” he chuckled. “You really think I’m from around here?” he added a few moments later.

Unable to stop his laughter any longer, he let his old accent bleed back into his next exclamation.

“I’m from Unova, you know. I just don’t sound like it anymore because I’ve been here for almost ten years now,” he added a few moments later. “If you can’t tell, I have a distinct accent from the ‘countryside’. No, sadly I’m not from Castelia although I did pass through there before I left the region and ended up travelling here. I’m all the way out in the countryside from Mistralton.”

Back to the son’s conundrum, he pondered about it for a few moments.

“What I can suggest is to start small. Win over the people’s trust little by little. Don’t overexert yourself and do it all at once, you’ll burn out before you even realize it. That’s what I did around Fortree, to be honest,” he explained.

“For people in a tightly-knit community, the little things matter. Even if it’s as simple as helping them out with their daily routines and all that.”

Looking around, he wondered if he was going to be smote down for his next opinion.

“Don’t wave the title around. Just—be yourself. Let the accolades and the recognition come later. Work from the ground up. Trust me, that’s how I did it,” he ended with a friendly forehead crinkle.

“You got this.”

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Christmas Mom [s]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 2:26:54 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Pick Ur Pokemon

Billi found himself thinking, and lost in his thoughts. Even though he had options and resources, he didn’t really have any guidance besides Alexei. Which fortunately for him, meant he had a drag mom, a fellow gym leader. It was all there, and even more a friend that could understand him and not judge him for anything he did, but give that motherly support he was lacking in. He paused and nodded, “I guess your right ma! I shouldn’t dwell on it too much.” he grinned, “Besides it’s christmas,”

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Christmas Mom [s]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2021 16:00:19 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Come over here, you,” he began, gesturing the younger man over. “You need a hug, you know that?”

“You know what—stay there,” he said a few moments later as he went over to where Billi was and gave him a hug. The warm, comforting kind of hug any proud parent would give their child.

Heh.

“A’course it’s Christmas, we got so much to look forward to. New Year and all that. More challenges ahead. And how do we face these challenges? With style, beauty and grace!” he ended, cracking as he slipped into his ‘second voice’ for a few moments.

“And of course, let’s not forget as well—with charisma and pride!”

“Happy Holidays, son,” he added a few moments afterward as he switched back to his normal voice, giving the other an affectionate noogie.

“Enjoy the present, I know you’ll love it.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Christmas Mom [s]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 4:59:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: