sophia's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sophia's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2020 20:55:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frbackin"]
[attr="class","frbackin1"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frbackintab"]
[attr="class","ion-cash"]

SOPHIA
]
[attr="class","frbackinleft"]
[attr="class","frbackinimg"]
[attr="class","frbackinimg2"]

[attr="class","frbackinright"]
[attr="class","frbackinrighttop"]

[attr="class","ion-cash"]

Each science accepts its own limitations.

[attr="class","frbackinrightbot"]

FRIENDS

I think it'd be easy to become friends with Sophia if you're relaxed and mature. Don't expect her to be hanging around with young children, she's twenty-one and fresh out of college. She's more down to hang out in a lounge and have an engaging conversation. She loves some friendly debate and thoughtful conversations. She is a little standoffish at first, but spark up an actual intellectual conversation and she'll soften up.[break][break]

ENEMIES

If you act stupid around Sophia, she'll tell you you're being fucking stupid. And if you don't like that, you probably won't like Sophia. Also if you're super bubbly, you'll probably get on her nerves, and when her nerves are irked she can get a little mean. [break][break]

LOVERS

I don't want to say Sophia has commitment issues...but Sophia has commitment issues. Expecting a long-lasting relationship will be harddd with this one. But not completely impossible, if she meets the right one, she could possibly settle down. But for right now she's just having booty calls with strangers she meets at bars.[break][break]

PLOTS

01. Blind Date I'd love a thread that starts as a blind date between our two characters and it could develop into really anything. They could become friends, enemies, or even lovers! [break][break]
02. Stranded A thread where Sophia's car breaks down in the middle of nowhere and you're character swoops in to the rescue! Maybe they have to camp out for the night and their relationship develops over a night of camping! This is also an opportunity for their pokemon to have some cute play time.[break][break]
03. The interview This one can be done multiple times with multiple people! Sophia does a lot of fieldwork as a theologist and will often times conduct interviews with strangers to get their views on different religious things.[break][break]

[attr="class","frbackinbot"]

SOPHIA[break]
HARFORD

[attr="class","ion-chevron-right"]
human
theologist
polysexual

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frbackin]width:520px;padding:20px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin1]height:570px;width:500px;padding:9px;background-color:#1b1b1b;border:solid 1px #111111;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackintab]position:absolute;font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.2px;z-index:10;margin:150px 0px 0px 35px;line-height:10px;height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackintab div]width:10px!important;color:#ffffff!important;padding-right:10px;text-align:center;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,.65);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinleft]padding:25px;background-color:#999999;height:520px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:-1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinimg]height:90px;width:90px;padding:9px;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.15);border:solid 1px rgba(33,33,33,.25);[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinright]border:solid 1px #111111;background-color:#202020;margin-left:170px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrighttop]border-bottom:solid 1px #111111;background-color:#171717;padding:25px;font:bold 7px Roboto;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrighttop i]float:right;font-size:40px;line-height:35px;padding-left:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot]margin:25px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;color:#999999;height:296px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot h1]font:bold 19px Raleway;line-height:15px;text-transform:lowercase;float:left;padding:0px 12px 5px 0px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #111111;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background-color:#1b1b1b;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinbot]background-color:#111111;margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;padding:30px;text-align:right;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;font:9px Roboto Mono;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot h1]letter-spacing:0px;font:30px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#dddddd;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot h1 b]font-weight:800!important;color:#999999;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot i]padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
sophia's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 0:15:58 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

Hi Alexis! I thought I'd pop this in so we don't forget. We can touch on this whenever it's a good time for you.

I think the chemistry between Fern and Sophia can be very interesting but a lot of it hinges on when they catch each other.

Fern's more on the intellectual side of characters here and dabbles in various fields. He's by no means an expert in any but he's well versed enough through others that he can at least skim the surface of conversation. However, he holds his opinions very strongly if you say something he regards as 100% incorrect. Depending on the impression he's trying to make on you, or what he needs from you, he can be very humble. But the moment you say something stupid, he'll lose any esteem he had about that person and be more open to being both condescending and harping on them for being wrong.

Normally, I would think he would want to make a good impression on Sophia but her subject is one he heavily disagrees on. He's not religious by any means and has a high focus on people rather than faith. The only exception is the historical and literature value of such religions but actual believing in these 'fairy tales' are just people showing they have weak mental.

The fact that he's the avatar of the deceased kind of helps with this since he can actually summon ghosts but that's something he keeps as a tightly held secret.

That being said, I love science / research based characters so I'm happy to tackle any of those subjects. If there's anything else you wanna explore out of that like SoL stuff, let me know!!

@sophiaharford