A long way from home[dw]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A long way from home[dw]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2020 16:49:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Andre had decided to take a stroll along route 117, wanting to see what wild pokemon were in the area. He had also been thinking long and hard on whether he should take the gym challenge or not. He definitely wanted to, but he wasn't sure if Confetti and the other new ones of his team were ready. The doubt he felt was held deep within him though, not wanting it to externally surface, however, Auron the Lucario could tell that he was stressing out about it. He didn't even have mega evolution in his arsenal yet either. How would he able to compete with such odds being thrown against him? That was the biggest question that actually troubled him the most. As he walked with his stern thinking face, the more frustrated he got thinking about it. It wasn't like him to stress about such things.

He then let out a loud groan, turning into a large random shout which could be heard all over the route practically. "I can't give in to my stupid doubt! I'm gonna keep training and we'll get strong and make those Gym Leaders pee their pants!" Andre said loudly, flailing his arms, which made Lucario just stare at him with a deadpan expression on his face. His trainer sure had a way with words. Andre had noticed his Lucario just staring at him and he said, "Let's get going Auron! We're gonna go catch some more Pokemon!" Andre had said, quickly moving past his Lucario, puffing his chest, trying to act all confident, when all of a sudden, Andre had bumped into someone, falling to the ground on his butt.

"Ooow!" Andre had said, wincing at the pain from falling flat on his ass. However, he did realize that it was his fault for not paying attention in the first place. "S-sorry about that! I wasn't paying attention," Andre had said, grinning as he was getting up from the ground.

Notes: Finally got to making this for you! Sorry for the wait! Also, hope this is okay! <3

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
A long way from home[dw]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2020 23:10:28 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]CAPTURE

Smuck right against someone, and he took them out too! Billi’s eyes turned downward as he worried for who he just took out like a quarterback in football. “Oh shoot! Are you alright?” the blond asked for help to pick up, the obviously smaller person and dust them off briefly. “Seriously I’m so sorry! I wasn’t paying any attention when I was walking! My pokemon were far ahead of me!” he grinned and stepped back.[break][break]

“I gotta be more careful in the new year!” he grinned thinking about what 2021 had in store for him, but even so, he blankly stared, “You look pretty familiar,” he mused.

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]@andre
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A long way from home[dw]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 3:12:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ORBEETLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRISK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AFTER YOU
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ALLY SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @andre

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PURRLOIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNBURDEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @andre

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?