193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
new year, new headaches [bb]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 8:14:01 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"] inside of a car driven by zenji. they were on their way to a small yet reputable resort. it was a present for the kid he'd chosen to take in as an apprentice. as they were entering the new year, zenji needed to his own little vacation before getting back to his work. it's normal for some researchers to never know a day of rest, but not zenji.

if there's one thing that mattered to him most in life was a nice, long break. off days and vacation days were a godsend and must when working at his establishment. "if there's one thing i hate it's people who overwork themselves to death," zenji said, directing this comment to . "you can't prosper in life if you never learn to enjoy it."

with the new year approaching this was probably the only time they'd ever get to relax. "it's best to take moments like these when you can." he'd take a brief drag from his cigarette, "know why i brought you out here?"

note:

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2021 10:06:01 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan sighed out loud, of course he wanted to enjoy the calm and peace. That's all he ever wanted to fucking do all the damn time and give Bryan a majority of the research work they were supposed to be doing. Bryan initially took this permanent job to help build his civilian persona but mostly it was because Zenji was from little root as well and knew Bryan when he was younger, he knew the kid had no home so the tempting offer of a place to call his own was too great. [break][break]

What Bryan didn't expect however was that he'd be leaving it so soon. He asked the boy nicknamed litten why he brought him out here. "Im assum-" was all he managed to say before a pokemon's cry from the backseat interrupted him. Bryan's morpeko was in the back seat and it seemed like he had ran out of snack as his pockets were empty and he began to switch to Hangry form. Bryan quickly put a stop to it by pulling out seeds from his pocket and shoving it into morpeko's face from the front seat. "HERE" he said as the pokemon gleefully began to eat from them again while cheering with it's name. [break][break]

"I THOUGHT it was for work. But guessing from what you just said that's not what we're doing?" he said in a somewhat annoyed tone, he wasnt ALL that upset though. This place BETTER have booze at least

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 7:15:01 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"] "it is."

there was only one response that came to mind, "the assignment's called selfcare." did he need to word it any other way? it was self-explanatory. "you need to learn that with a rested brain you can do so much more," zenji said. they were nearing their destination.

once they were to arrive and the car had been parked. zenji would step out of the vehicle and began to make his way toward the vicinity. once inside they would come to be greeted by the workers at the front entrance. "this is the magnolia inn, a famous inn found not too far from littleroot." whether bryan had been here before or not wasn't something he needed to know.

he was fine with explaining.

"it's a large facility owned by a family who's practically never set foot off the soil of hoenn, this place will feel like a third home." zenji only visited this facility once a year. today was that special day of the year. "the best part about this facility, aside from their spa and bathhouse, is that you can actually bathe in wine." yup, that's right. "this inn has a spa that bills itself as a "hot springs amusement park," allowing guests to unwind in baths of green tea, coffee or even red wine." every year this place found a way to install something new.

"they'll take good care of you, so whatever you want? they'll provide. it's all on me." which led him to ask his next question, "we can do whatever you want, brat."

note:

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 22:04:03 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Morpeko continued to chew away happily in the back seat, for some reason it really liked car rides and he'd get angry if Bryan didn't let him ride with them. His eyes glanced back over to Zenji as he revealed the name of the task at hand, relaxing hm? Bryan was a workaholic, but at the same time he did enjoy his booze...and Zenji knew that VERY well. It's why Bryan guessed that Zenji picked this place, he knew that himself "Whatever I want then huh? Fine we'll go. this place sounds pretty cool I wont lie." he muttered while looking out of the window at the view as the place he was talking about came into view "Is that it?" he asked curiously.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 7:03:30 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"] "it is."

he'd lead them inside. once there, he would look to the hostess. "hello, we'll take the 'yunessun wine' package." after paying for the package. he would look over to bryan, "now we head over to the shower. we need to be clean if we plan to sit in a literal hot, red wine bath." it was recommended they don't drink it once they were in.

"after we shower we can head to the pool." once they were done they could head into a pool of red wine. "the refreshments will be ready when we're done if that's what you're worried about." as zenji lead the way to the men's washroom, he'd lazily wave a gesture for to follow. "and you can drink as much as you please while you soak, just know i'm letting you drown if you fall asleep in the water."

note:

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 16:13:52 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

He chuckled at Zenji telling him about the drinks "Hah! Sure you wouldn't." he said laughing at the old man's lie. But bryan decided to tease him further as Morpeko followed behind him closely in his own little robe. "But I know for a fact I could drink you under the table old man. I'm more likely gonna have to take you home if anything." he teased. He began to have fun with this trip to the spa, even if he knew he still had a lot of work to still do. [break][break]

he entered the wine bath and slowly eased himself into it "It...feels weird yet pleasant?" as Morpeko sat in a little tube on top of the calm water and Bryan began to wonder where the hell his pokemon was even getting these things at. "What about you?" as he turned his body to zenji

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 19:34:09 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"] challenge accepted.

once they were settled in the bath. zenji had only the top half of his face above water. the rest merrily seeped into the bubbly pool of red wine. he was like a child in heaven. slowly sipping the water he sat in while also trying his best not to get drunk. though that may have been too late considering the bridge of nose becoming just a tad red.

"mmm..?" he'd raise his face above water, asking, "did you say something?" heavy lids would indicate that the professor was just teetering upon the borderline of remaining sober or becoming a drunkard. suddenly, the sliding door was heard. it was one of the hostess of the establishment bringing them refreshments.

it was a charcuterie platter. zenji would turn to notice the plate of charcuterie, his stomach rustling. "food, nice." he'd partake a piece of cheese and meat from the platter. hungrily, and messily, stuffing his face.

note:

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 19:02:21 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Oh god zenji really was actually smashed...already?! Bryan looked over, his face was red and warm but Zenji was totally drunk. He looked on horrified as the old man stuffed his face, "Allllright that's enough for you old man. Is there rooms here for him to sleep this off?" he said looking towards the employee who was working at the resort. The worker nodded and proceeded and pointed over to a hall way that lead to the rooms in the resort. [break][break]

He went over in the hot spring to pick up zenji "Let's go you're going to sleep." as he grabbed the man and started to lead him carefully over to the room.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 22:15:39 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"] "ahhh, fuck off, litten!"

he'd shove his hand into the youth's face. trying to get him off, "y-you're--" a hiccup would follow, interrupting his train of thought. "hell was that?" he'd look around, unaware that he was the source of the noise. once more he'd hiccup. "litten, there's something here! ready your em--" hiccup, "--ber!" he'd come to slump over the youth, barely able to stand.

he'd point at the woman before them, "use emburp!"

note:

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 9:01:50 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Sigh, not even that long and the man was already fuckin shit wasted. Bryan let out a sigh "Yeah yeah...ember..." he said playing along with the man hoping it'd placate him. Damn it, he didn't even get to really enjoy the spa very much. He managed to stumble with Zenji into the room, DAMN was he always this heavy? He put out a chair into the shower for him to sit and clean himself of the wine before the man stained the bed with his body. [break][break]

Later Zenji was already claned up and in bed, bryan put him on his side and placed a pillow on his back just in case so the man wouldn't roll over in his sleep and watched over him. Well, at least he got to enjoy some peace and quiet. He'd never admit it out loud to the fellow researcher but he did have a fun time with him at least. He wouldn't mind doing this again some time, but that time, BRYAN would be the one who's shit faced.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 3:06:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: