i'm gunna kiss the abomasnow and shiv can't stop me [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2018 2:56:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Consciousness doesn't not come back suddenly like in the movies. You do not snap awake, you do not blink your eyes a few times and you're fine. Chu-e knew this because he had lived it, multiple times, so when the light in him started to come back in slow increments it was familiar. Slow, hindered by his general confusion, things came back to him. The general presence of self, heavy but unable to move himself. A finger and toe twitching. General numbness gave way to freezing cold that rattled teeth and then to pain as his head and ankle protested every small movement made. Eyes were opened last, fought open like they weighted tons, only for him to stare at a stone wall and a crushed flower before any true faculty returned to him.

What had happened? He remembered leaving Fortree and nothing past that. A flash of white and pain but nothing else really came to him.

Chu-e tried to sit up and nausea ruled him, causing him to gag but thankfully not vomit. His ankle throbbed more, worrying, and it wasn't until he fought to get himself sitting up that he really took a look around. Scraps of clothes, the heads of flowers, the stone of the cavern. What the hell?

Tapping his hip, Chu-e found with some relief that at least his pokeballs were in his pocket. A quick check of labels reminded him of what members of his team he had and- damn. He didn't have Monster. There went his ace in the hole. Curiously, Sweetness' ball seemed to be empty.

And for this reason was because down the mountain, wounded from fighting but still determined to save Chu-e if it killed her, the Skitty was trying to parse out wherever the hell the pokemon that had taken her Trainer was and maybe find someone to help while she was at it.

@arthurwright

chu-e is has been kidnapped by his fanfic love interest- the abomasnow. he has a concussion and a badly sprained ankle.

sweetness was left behind by chance and is looking for someone to help track down her trainer

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 15:31:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
xxx for
there was a rumor going about of kidnappings from a pokemon that was too lonely and dangerous for its own good.

arthur had come mostly for the generous prize, but he quickly regretted it when he found out that it was actually quite cold here, and whoever was doing the kidnappings was somewhere up the mountain. ugh. he wasn't really equipped for hiking, but at least his intuition was right about finding a fire type. growlithe so far proved to be a bouncy, loyal new addition to the team, and he proved his power in a wild battle where the young man wanted to see if he had any battle experience. the answer was no, but the pup had a lot of fire power that he didn't know how to control well. still, he chalked it up as a lot of potential that just needed refining, and was quite happy with his catch.

now, it seemed that growlithe would be put to the test here. he had a hunch that it was an ice type doing the kidnappings, but he had no idea what kind of pokemon it was. some villagers were saying it was a glalie, mostly because they were one of the fiercest, native ice types to the hoenn region. others, though, insist that it was humanoid in shape (for those who were able to briefly witness the kidnappings). they claim it must be a beartic or an abomasnow. arthur had to search up these pokemon just to get an idea on what he was potentially messing with.

at the moment, growlithe was out of his ball, sniffing around and being his typical, happy-go-lucky self. that was, until he started barking at something in the snowy fog, and arthur had to squint just to see the outline of a tiny figure limping towards them. they were a bit a ways from former now, and to his surprise it was...a skitty, of all pokemon. he immediately thought of chu-e, but found it too much of a coincidence for this tiny, wounded thing to be his precious pokemon. still, he supposed he had to check. fate liked to play with people in strange ways.

"sweetness? is that you?" the growlithe had let out a snarl, but arthur had motioned for him to stand down. he had approached her cautiously, remembering their last encounter was technically with duosion, and she wasn't happy about that. still, if this was chu-e's, then...his heart started to pound a little. because if his skitty was this badly wounded, then her trainer...

he had a real bad feeling about this. he brought out a super potion from his pack in order to patch up some of the pink cat's wounds, but it would be up for her to accept the help.

o v o

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2018 19:28:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Well, it seemed that Sweetness had found a familiar face. She meowed loud and shrill to help draw attention to herself. Her back foot was hurt and she was covered in scrapes; worst yet was the stiffness in her movement and the ice clinging to her fur. The abomasnow had hit hard and the freeze had almost finished her off. She yowled again, ears pricking at her name, and accepted healing spray. It would not do much for her limp or being frozen but it would at least close up some of the smaller cuts.

Sweetness showed no fear for the Growlithe, either. She was accustomed to their company but she also had more important things to worry about- her trainer. She drew closer, her voice rising in pitch and frequency as she tried to climb up Arthur. At least with the help from the dog it wouldn't be hard to track down the abomasnow's nest.

Chu-e, meanwhile, had finally taken some incentive to try and move, maybe even escape. He was lucky that he had Chomper with him. Granbull were quite tall, after all, and there was no way that he was going to be able to stand or get out of here on his own. So he released the fairy type, who perked his ears and seemed just as confused about being here than Chu-e was.

"Brace me." Was about all the warning that Chomper got before he was being leaned on by his Trainer. There didn't seem to be any openings in this cavern he was in, but it did lean out, from what he could guess. The only bad thing was that whatever had dragged him here might still be around. It's not like there was much choice, either chance leaving and die or stay and die for sure, so the two of them very slowly started to make their way away from where Chu-e had awoken.

There was movement, which was bad, and the stink of blood filled Chu-e nose and had him gagging. His stomach was too sensitive right now.

@arthurwright

sweetness accepts the help and is frantic to get arthur to help her. chomper and chu-e try to make their way outside and stumble upon something insidious.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 1:54:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
xxx for
whether this was chu-e's skitty or not, it was clear that something had happened to her trainer, and that she desperately needed help. what the heck hit her? when he had gotten close enough to examine the injuries, he realised then that her leg was injured, so after giving her the spray (it was all he had on to spare), he gently picked her up and cradled her body near his by placing her inside the thermal jacket he was wearing. he of course left the zipper half open so that her head can poke out, but at least her cold fur was no longer exposed to the elements. growlithe had let out a whine, not liking the fear he sensed within his trainer. the situation looked dire, and he did in fact catch a whiff of something dangerous in the other's fur. he let out a bark, running a little ahead towards the direction that he felt was right, asking his trainer if he should track whatever this was.

for arthur, he felt like they didn't have much of a choice. he was here anyway to fight the beast, and now the stakes were raised. "did you pick up the scent?" he asked as he approached his pokemon. thankfully the snow and wind had died down a little, but it was still hard to see anything farther than perhaps twenty or so feet. the pup barked in return as he continued to ascend the mountain in bounces, so arthur braced himself and continue climbing upward. he hoped to arceus that chu-e was alright, or that it wasn't chu-e at all who was kidnapped by the monster that lurked in these mountains. he had to admit that he...

he clenched his teeth, reaching some flat ground, and finding that there was a dark mouth within the fog. a cave, it looked like, and growlithe had let out a low snarl at it. one of his hands was on duosion's poke ball in the event that he needed a shield. he would let him out once they got to the entrance of the cave, and when the psychic type looked at arthur, he let out a yelp when he saw sweetness. what was she doing here?

arthur fears the worst as he ascends the mountain and makes it to the entrance of the cave. sweetness is in his jacket while growlithe and duosion are outside of their balls, cautious on what is to come.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 7:06:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ABOMASNOW APPEARS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?[break][break]

[break]
male / snow warning[break]
wood hammer / ingrain / grass whistle / blizzard / avalanche / ice punch
[break][break]

a large roar surges from the gut of the cave and spills out into the entrance like an explosive cloud. as if aware of the movement within the cold cavern tunnels, the abomasnow makes its terrifying advance. each step is ushered with a haggard breath. and the steps hasten.[break][break]

the abomasnow wanders throughout the cave, its bristly body frosted with winter's scarcity. he hungers— and he spots as he rampages into the clearing of cave path. without hesitation, the abomasnow's SNOW WARNING activates, causing a swirl of hail to shower from the dripping cave ceiling.[break][break][break]

NOTES[break]
feel free to control the abomasnow on your own, or request a mod post to control the abomasnow![break][break]
& @arthurwright

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 22:08:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar

At being placed in warmth and being able to rest her aching body, Sweetness couldn't help the ragged purring that started from her. She had worked very hard to keep Chu-e safe but she was on her last leg for the moment. She would need to trust that Arthur would see this through. So, she fell into a dazed unconsciousness. With any luck she would be able to sleep off the worst of her injuries and wake up back in Chu-e's arms.

"Ah, shit, shit, shit." Back in the cavern, Chu-e hisses it between his teeth. He's too confused to think of a solid plan of action. Of all the ways he wants to die, as the meal of a pokemon high in the mountains isn't how he expected it to happen. "Chomper...."

The Granbull huffs. He has no great love for his trainer but he doesn't want the man to die. He also doesn't want to die himself, which is what will most likely happen if he doesn't try anything. So he lets Chu-e go, who wobbles before pushing against the cavern wall to keep standing. The ice pelts down and stings where it touches, both on human and pokemon alike, but Chomper readies himself and surges at the Abomasnow. Blue fire surges around his body and he slams into the ice type with an Outrage.

Only to be knocked away and flung by a Wood Hammer. The Outrage doesn't seem to leave a scratch but Chomper is knocked out cold. He is flung back, out of the cave, where he lands in the snow by Arthur and skids to a halt a few feet away. He won't be waking up for a while.

"Fuck!" Is about all that Chu-e can get out as the beast closes in on Chu-e. He panics, fumbles with his pokeballs, and Sunshine and Ruby are released. The scrawny Persian raises her hackles as soon as she sees the large pokemon that looms over them. Sunshine is more active; after a quick assessment he snarls unleashes a Flamethrower at the Abomasnow.

It is enough to make the pokemon wince and stop in coming closer but it is not enough to make it go back. This is a powerful opponent, one that Sunshine might not have the power to best on his own....

@arthurwright

sweetness finally gives in to exhaustion, chomper tries to defend chu-e but is knocked out and flung outside the cave by arthur, chu-e releases sunshine and ruby to try and keep the abomasnow from eating him

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2018 4:50:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
xxx for
well, neither arthur nor his pokemon would have time to think of past meetings after they heard the gristly, terrifying roar that echoed from the cave walls. growlithe let out a scared whine, but duosion tried his best to comfort their newest team member, albiet the psychic type was similarly shaken. whatever pokemon was in there was definitely going to be a challenge to defeat, but there was someone else in there and their trainer had all the intentions to save them, so they would follow that feeling through.

somehow, even if there was a ceiling to the cave, something like snow was still dripping down. would growlithe and duosion alone be enough to fight this monster? he hadn't used excadrill as much as he liked, but he felt like he would need him here in order to beat this menace. he simply hoped that the black market-bought pokemon would listen to him fully for this round. as he was about to release him, a pokemon suddenly flies out of the cave, startling all of them as they instinctively move out of the way. with the moment passed, arthur realized that it was a granbull that was now head deep into the snow, and that pretty much confirmed it for arthur that it was chu-e in there and he was going to die from whatever else was in there if he didn't do something.

"growlithe, find that monster and give it a good flare blitz! duosion, support growlithe with barriers if necessary." he quickly commanded before letting out excadrill to join in the fray. the large mole pokemon was a bit confused by his surroundings and also at how cold it was, making his mood somewhat irritated. "excadrill, carry that granbull to the mouth of the cave, then come with me."

usually excadrill wasn't much for orders, but there was an urgency in his trainer's voice that wasn't usually there, so for once he decided to accept, walking out to the snow to hoist the knocked out pokemon and place him where he wouldn't be exposed to the elements, at least, before joining his trainer deeper into the darkness. there was something sinister here that all of them could feel.

growlithe had ran ahead, very intent on playing hero as he already released some flames around his body before finding his target: a hulking, extremely large ice pokemon. he barely notices chu-e and the other pokemon before slamming onto the abomasnow in full force, making the monster stagger backward in surprise and in pain. it let out a loud roar, and the moment growlithe was able to get his feet back on the ground (hurting a little from the recoil), it was about to fight back with another wood hammer before getting socked in the face with a well-timed ROLLOUT from duosion. the psychic type then joined his teammate just in time before the abomasnow retaliated with a powerful ICE PUNCH, with duosion absorbing a bit of the blow with a quick REFLECT. the attack broke through and slams the green pokemon onto the ground, hurt but still conscious, so he activated RECOVER but was unable to move while his body lightly glowed.

the abomasnow was not done yet, though. he followed up with another ice punch, about to hit growlithe, but excadrill stepped in by catching those cold fists, responding with an up close METAL CLAW. that really hurt the monster, bearing a gash on its abdomen, which made it take a couple of steps back to get its bearings.

while arthur's pokemon were keeping the monster at bay, he found chu-e leaning near the cavern walls. he almost slipped from running but kept his footing, so he was able to get to his side and assess the damage, sighing in relief that he was still alive. "i really didn't expect for you to be in the middle of this mess." he said with a small laugh, "guess this makes you the damsel-in-distress, huh?" he wasn't sure if chu-e could walk, but it looked like he had taken a beating, so he let out of his arms sling over his shoulder as support and with a bit of difficulty managed to stand.

arthur enters the cave and does a few things: growlithe tackles the abomasnow, who is also hit by a rollout to the cheek, and then excadrill does a cool thing and scratches the snowman. meanwhile, our dashing prince charming tries to save his love interest, but the abomasnow wouldn't be too happy about that.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 5:49:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Sunshine is glad for the Abomasnow's distraction, it lets him catch his breath from the extended Flamethrower. But he was never one to sit on his laurels regardless of the situation, so the Growlithe surges forward to join the fray of the other three pokemon. His mouth drips with heat as he closes in, the other pokemon distracting it enough so he can tear at the wound that was made with a Fire Fang before he is slapped away as the ice type roars in pain.

Chu-e huffs and can't help but half collapse into Arthur's arms when given the chance. Despite being out in the ice and cold, the other man is a lot warmer than he is right now, so he nuzzles close to try and absorb that heat. Laying, wounded, clothes ripped, on a cold cavern floor had done him no favors. He also is just not able to keep himself up given his twisted ankle.

"I'm in the middle of every mess." Chu-e has to take a second, the disconnect between his brain and mouth palpable. It's an unsettling feeling on top of a lot of bad things already happening. Normally his snark is a little more well thought out and that felt more like a confession than some snappy comeback. Arthur might be able to note the very slight slur in his voice.

"If I'm the Princess, are you my White Knight?" It was intended to come out an insult, a jab at Arthur's hair maybe, but that doesn't come out like one either. The feeling is worse and Chu-e feels very exposed and vulnerable in a way he hasn't in a long time. Maybe it would have been better for the Abomasnow to eat him.

"That things fucking wild. Think we can catch it?" He's breathless when he says it, a kid on Christmas morning, eyes wide and face open. Chu-e grabs for Arhtur's shirt to steady himself, pull him closer, he isn't sure. Something. There's white noise in his head drowning out the warning bells.

@arthurwright

this is a lot of just plotting and planning and chu-e dealing with his concussion tbh. sunshine does use a fire fang on that wound though

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 7:13:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
xxx for
with the other growlithe further digging into the abomasnow, the large pokemon is still very much angry, but visibly weakened. duosion uses the extra time to finish recovering, finding himself able to float again. he sets up a REFLECT to keep abomasnow at bay while growlithe meets up with other growlithe, asking if he's okay and helping him back up. excadrill decides to use the barrier to perform a SWORDS DANCE, right before the monster crashes in with WOOD HAMMER. he breaks the barrier easily, though the recoil damage is more obvious now, but it manages to slam duosion, knocking him out. excadrill manages to move the two growlithes out of the way by scooping them up with his claws.

on arthur's end, he instinctively hugs the other a little tighter when he falls onto his arms. he does not voice out his relief, but chu-e could probably feel it from his gestures. they are certainly not out of the woods yet, though, and even if the other man is conscious, arthur notices that his speech is not as sharp as it normally is. "guess this is why someone needs to watch your back, huh?" it is hard to get him up, particularly because then he realises that chu-e isn't able to walk properly. he takes the comment about the white knight but doesn't respond to it. rather, he is unable to think of a response. something eventually forms after his eyes stare at the other's crippled form for a second. "if i am your knight, then it's my duty to get you out of here alive."

but he isn't sure what to make of catching it. that thing's pissed, and just as he thinks that, the abomasnow decides that he doesn't want to bother with the pokemon anymore. it's only then arthur notices that duosion has been knocked out. shit! the monster is now facing them and makes the ground shake as he approaches them, but he needs to move past it to get to the entrance. "growlithe, use flame burst at its feet! excadrill, use rock slide!" they both comply, and the fire pup gets to use his new move, shooting a ball of flame that ignite's the monster's tiny limbs, making it roar and fall over. right before that happens, arthur uses whatever adrenaline his body is pumping to half drag, half support chu-e to the other end where the entrance of the cave is waiting for them. excadrill, with the extra help of swords dance, commands the rocks from the ceiling to crumble on top of the abomasnow, burying it until only its appendages can be seen.

oh. guess he's not sure if they can catch a dead pokemon, if it is dead. he calls duosion back into his ball. "oh, sorry. did you really want to catch it? guess you could still press the ball on his foot." he lets out a tiny laugh at the absurdity of the situation. the cave is quiet for the moment and for now the danger is quelled. for now.

notes: i don't know if they'll be able to catch a bunch of rocks

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 19:11:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

As soon as the room starts to crash down, Chu-e at least has enough sense about him to call Ruby back into her pokeball. Sunshine will be fine, the canine has some sense about him, and Arthur's pokemon seem to have it under control anyway on that front. He presses closer to Arthur's side as they move, forced to hop and hobble and rely on the other for support. Chu-e hates having to rely on others for many reasons. While he doesn't dislike Arthur at this point, Chu-e has been burned before. People he has known slightly better have wanted to take just like everyone else when given the chance.

"Don't be an ass about this." He blurts it out before he can really think about it. In context, it maybe seems like he is replying to whatever Arthur was saying. He has to pause in his mental somersaults for a second. Even just trying to talk and move at the same time is too much. Making it outside goes much smoother than anticipated, though the foot of the dead pokemon makes Chu-e sigh.

"It would have made a good berserker." Which is true. A pokemon wild like that could have been shaped into something really dangerous. Too bad it had to end like this. Better it than him. He glances up at Arthur again. "You're not the type who thinks Princess should reward their Knights with kisses for saving them, are you?"

@arthurwright

chu-e will remember sweetness and chomper next post maybe. another round or two and then wanna turn this in? c:

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 23:18:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
xxx for
"that's honestly pretty rich coming from you." and while he means that in jest, he doesn't say it with a smile, realizing that he might've overstepped a little there. still, there might be a faint chance that the pokemon is alive, right? just unconscious? as if reading his mind, growlithe does something stupid and approaches the buried pokemon, sniffing the foot sticking out and lightly paws it before immediately taking cover behind his trainer. the appendage, which looks more haunting by the second, does not even twitch. oof, it does appear to be dead.

he's conflicted on whether he wants to be right or wrong about this. they make their way to the edge of the cave where the granbull is still knocked out, but at least the blizzard outside has died down some. only then arthur noticed that the snow warning from earlier had chilled his body, though chu-e is noticeably colder. he shivers and echoes the other's sentiment. better it than them. "i guess a pokemon like that would suit you." he mutters, recalling his little life goal about death and destruction. he imagines for a moment what it might be like having that much raw power on their side. it took how many of his pokemon for him to kill it, and they were super effective hits too. what would've happened if he didn't have growlithe or excadrill? would he have been able to save chu-e? would he have died along with him in the icy cavern?

he turns to him at the mention of the whole princess / knight dynamic. the randomness of it made him laugh, quelling his dark thoughts for the time being. "what makes you say that? i ought to kiss you instead. i was worried about you, you know." he doesn't originally intend to be this open, but perhaps it's the adrenaline of making out of that gristly situation alive and fairly well, all things considered. none of their pokemon died either, but of course there is still the matter of going back down the mountain to get to the village. well, last leg of the journey. they should be able to make it.

notes: sounds good! they could do a little banter along the way unless the abomasnow decides to make a surprise visit lol

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2018 3:03:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar

There is a small sigh of almost relief when Chu-e spots Chomper outside. The Granbull was proving to be a nuisance to break his will, he was smarter than he looked, but he was strong in a way that the man favored. He recalled the pokemon back into his ball and tucked it away. "I'm tired." The trip down the mountain wouldn't be fun for either of them. He tried to shift himself to a more comfortable position using Arthur as a brace, only for his hand to press on the lump that was Sweetness. How Chu-e hadn't noticed her before he didn't know. Probably something to do with trying to not die. "She's still alive." Which was good. Chu-e was ready for any of his pokemon to die at any moment, they had before, but Sweetness was one of the few he would be very sad if they perished. He also returned her to her ball for a proper rest.

"I've been told something like that before. But I don't like that kind of pokemon as more than just...." He made a vague sort of noise. "I like pokemon like Sweetness. I have a Swirlix, too. And I used to have a Blissey. People were always surprised in Kanto when I would show up. They whispered my nickname like it was something contagious but there was always some asshole who would start laughing when I sent out my Clefable and Wigglytuff." It felt like word vomit, most of that. It was the most he had spoken at one time to one person in a very long time. Thoughts just wouldn't stay in his head where they belonged right now, wouldn't stay as memories and he was sharing too much.

"I miss them sometimes. I wish they hadn't died." But if he missed them as tools he no longer had or as genuine companions even he couldn't say. It was a complicated feeling. He tried to push it aside and focus on the now, that they had lived, that Arthur was holding him closer than anyone had been dared to try since he first walked out of the fighting dojo in saffron, the only survivor of that mission, a grunt covered in blood and viscera who clawed his way out of the ashes and rubble of a plan backfired laughing.

"If you ought too, then you should. Cowards don't make waves or get the guy, Arthur."

@arthurwright
i feel like my post is all over the place >:u chu-e blabs a little about kanto stuff and challenges arthur to go in for the kill

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2018 4:03:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
xxx for
we're both tired. arthur thinks, but he has to be the stronger one here. he is by default since he is still able to walk, but at the same time he tries to imagine how it would be like walking down the mountain. he feels like there is a bigger chance for them to trip and cause a rolling snowball like in the cartoons, only it wouldn't be as funny. he muses for a moment if he should just try to contact someone to fetch them, but that would take quite a lot of time, and arthur isn't sure if he wants to stay at the entrance of the cave either. what if the abomasnow is still alive, he thinks. it's why growlithe and excadrill are still outside their balls, though he decides to return the fire pup because of too many flare blitzes that made the poor pokemon's legs quiver.

from all the running and almost dying bits, he had forgotten that there was something sitting in his jacket as well, so when chu-e mentions her, he looks down and has a small smile. "she was the one who brought me here. i feared the worst when i saw her." he says softly. the wind is no longer as intense as it was earlier. the snow is almost beautiful to look at as it is deadly. it falls onto the mountain's white surface without so much as a sound. he decides that if they are going to wait a while, there isn't much use to making chu-e stand. he lets him sit on the edge of the cavern walls, right where the snow changes into dirt. he also does a once over again in case he misses anything from his earlier assessment. his ankle looks a little twisted, and he has a number of cuts here and there, but as far as he can tell, there are no broken bones.

he sits beside him; their shoulders touching. he also listens quietly on what he has to say. so, he likes cute pokemon, huh? nothing wrong with that, really, and it somehow makes the man in front of him more human than he already is. he tries to wrack his brain though if his name sounds familiar. it does not. he wonders if it's a name that's only whispered on the lowest recesses of the violence, where everything happens. he notes about used to having a blissey and remembers his own pokemon nurse. he misses her too.

but his heart catches on his throat at the last bit. despite the cold, his cheeks flush red. he...what? he stares at the other, wondering if he is being serious or delirious. but he surprises himself that he isn't against the thought. it's just...he half feels that after he does so he's going to get punched. that's something that chu-e might do, but in reality he does not know him much at all. those few minutes are something that revealed much more about him than their past encounters. he wonders how much it all hurts and how he had to carry all of it alone. "guess i should stop being the coward then, huh? it's not very befitting of a knight."

he lifts himself up a little from the wall so that he can turn his body to properly face him. he then uses his free hand to gently coax him closer to his own face. this feels...strange. it certainly isn't where arthur had expected to share a kiss, and he isn't sure if this is what the other really wants. he isn't even sure if he would remember this afterward when they go their separate ways, but perhaps the last thought is comforting rather than strange. he leans in and lets their lips touch, and he isn't rough or forceful; instead he relishes the feeling and realises that it has been a while since he had done something like this...this intimate. it makes him tremble and he pulls away after a few moments. the feeling lingers.

he lets out a small huff and a small white cloud comes out. shit. did he just? "so, how was that?"

notes: s c r e a m s a t t h e g a y
notes2: excadrill is probably turning away for privacy but he's also blushing like heck like wow trainer

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2018 8:00:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Maybe."

Chu-e mutters it on a breath that hitches when Arthur is in his space. The cloying scent of his cologne still clings to him this close, something warm and soft under the musk of sweat and dirt and adrenaline. He doesn't know how it's still clinging to Arthur or what exactly it smells like; he just knows he likes it.

When Chu-e sees the other is really going for it, not going to chicken out or tease, he accommodates. He tilts his head up lightly and purses his lips- the kiss is sweeter than he anticipates. But it might also be that he's never had a kiss that isn't all teeth and roughness so this is strange. It's over too soon and leaves him wanting for more, and if he chases Arthur just a bit when he pulls back- well, that's for Chu-e to know and never admit.

He's kind of in a haze, too fuzzy to be embarrassed even though he knows he should be. He could sort that out after the concussion. For now he just wanted to enjoy this.... whatever it was.

"No one's ever kissed me like that before. Like they weren't trying to fuck me." He closes his eyes and leans back against the wall, head throbbing and the weight of what all had happened starting to catch up with him. With the adrenaline fading, his joints were aching and the throbbing in his leg was getting unbearable. But he still takes a deep breath, cracks one eye back open enough to glance at Arthur sharply as he gives a crooked grin.

"I was always told to try something twice before judging. Maybe you should try again sometime. After saving me again, mister knight?" Chu-e puffs out a soft laugh between them. "We should get going. I think I'm going to pass out pretty soon and that won't be pretty all the way up here."

@arthurwright
uwu

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2018 10:01:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
xxx for
he's surprised with him that he is actually able to do it, and now it's the only thing that keeps repeating in his mind. chu-e isn't the only one that wants more, but arthur does not say anything aloud. the fact alone that he falls for his challenge is embarrassing enough as it is, all the more that he actually liked it. but he supposes what surprised him more is that his face is still intact. or rather, the other man did not shy away from it at all. he meant it seriously, apparently, when he pushed for that kiss. or maybe something had hit his head and he's actually out of it right now. that sounds like a possibility. nonetheless, he echoes the other's sentiment. intimate, soft kisses are a dime in a dozen. despite his cockiness, arthur has always leaned more towards them compared to roughness. or rather, there is always a time for something rushed, and there is much too little of those slow, tender moments.

he's not going to be forgetting about this for a long time.

it's only then the young man realizes that his pale face, even made moreso by the snow, has a distinct hotness concentrated on his cheeks that hasn't gone away. how the other man hasn't teased about it, he has no clue. maybe the kiss had affected him as much as he felt. he quietly hopes that he has placed faith in the right person. he...actually finds himself unable to pry away.

but chu-e still manages to joke, and arthur lets out a small laugh and smiles, "do i have to save you just to get another kiss? i was hoping that second chance could be someplace less perilous." his voice is soft, more of bashful than confident. his expression becomes more serious at the other's observation. "it seems like the lesser risk to stay here rather than you passing out on me while we're heading down." he mutters. there isn't much time left and the longer they stay out here, the more likely complications would arise. he unzips then removes his jacket, placing it around chu-e so that he can get some much needed warmth. arthur immediately feels naked without the extra layer of protection, shivering at the slightest moment the breeze picks up. he remembers haphazardly throwing in a blanket into his small bag. it was whatever he could find right before making the trip, so he decides to pull that out, fold it into something thick, and lets the other's head rest on it so that it's not touching the hard wall. he supposes that is the best he can do for now.

he then calls his excadrill, who was standing awkwardly the whole time, and is more than happy to be doing something rather than be in the presence of something sappy (though, he supposes he can attempt to appreciate the intricacies of human intimacy). "seal the deeper part of the cave with rock slide. if that thing is miraculously alive, at least we have a makeshift barrier in between us." the large mole pokemon nods once and gets to work; this time being much more careful about it so as not to bring the whole cave down. he is happy for this: he does not want to stare at the icy appendage much longer. it chills him as much as any other corpse would.

arthur then lets out his pair of swoobats. one of them is notably smaller than the other and has a bow tied around her neck. "can you call rescue up here? the snow outside should be weak enough for you to ride the current, but do be careful. take care of each other." the larger swoobat--the one that he had since she had hatched--let out a determined cry. she coaxes her partner outside the cave, flying eastward and downward to where the village is.

now they can do nothing but wait. the young man rests his head onto the wall, letting his shoulder touch the other's. he closes his eyes and sighs, remembering the kiss.

notes: s c r e a m s e v e n m o r e a t t h e g a y