[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM TOKYO GHOUL, shuu tsukiyama

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

Hm, where to begin?

Well Gianni was born in Kalos, hence the accent. He's the son of a tech genius and his trophy wife, knowing nothing but privilege and luxury. The instant gratification he received on a daily basis became an addiction to hedonism, which only got worse after his parents died in a mysterious helicopter accident. Living off of an enormous inheritance, he now travels the world in search of new pleasures to...[break][break]

No that's not right, give me a second.[break][break]

Um...[break][break]

Oh! I remember.[break][break]

Gianni was actually born as Mark Gallivan in Unova, the son of a dock worker and a prostitute. His father was a heavy drinker, and his mother died when he was born. Ol' pops liked to blame Mark for his misfortunate, taking his grievances out on him whenever he had the chance. Mark found solace in his own genius, excelling in school to help facilitate a way out of his misery. One day his father got angrier than usual, demanding that Mark use the money he was saving for college to pay rent. Mark refused, so he was thrown out. Undeterred, Mark couch surfed until he graduated. However, instead of going to college he used the money he had saved to fund his dream project. He was an overnight success, and now uses the millions he made to experience the things he could never...[break][break]

Fuck that's not right either.[break][break]

I swear I wrote this all down--hold on.[break][break]

Okay this is it for sure.[break][break]

Gianni was born to Galrian nobility, but did not get to keep his silver spoon for long. He was kidnapped by robbers while on holiday, whisked away to be used as a hostage. However, the robbers turned on each other and their greed would soon get themselves killed. Baby gianni was left all alone, crying in the Galarian wilderness. His salvation was found within a Corviknight, who took the child in and raised him as one of its own. Gianni was found years later, a feral child that thought he was a bird pokemon. Even after his rehabilitation, Gianni had an unhealthy obsession with flying types. He would spend every moment he could bird watching, trying to find the corviknight family he had been taken away from. Eventually he was old enough to strike out on his own, tracking his bird family to Hoenn...[break][break]

What the fuck is this? I didn't write this. I didn't write any of these, these are terrible. Okay there's one more this has to be the right one.[break][break]

Alright, here we go.[break][break]

Between the reaches of time and space there lies a realm of primordial chaos. Within this churning mass dwells beings beyond our comprehension, horrible monsters that wield unimaginable power. Every once in a while, these creatures will move too close to the barriers that divide our realm and theirs. If they touch the barriers, if they dare to give into curiosity, they are immediately sucked into our world. One such being did so, appearing in the middle of a war torn country where human beings command elemental monster. This beast, having been forced into a human form, immediately turned his ambitions toward world domination. He took on the name Gianni Macias, and began to slowly--[break][break]

Alright fuck it, this one doesn't even make sense. He doesn't need a history, all you need to know is that he's rich, bored, and likes birds.[break][break]

Have at it.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]

[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
macias, gianni
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 3:41:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC