august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
sacred fire [ bb]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 15:22:46 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]draped within a summer styled jinbei attire. mateo sat upon a wooden bench partaking in delicious treat, "mmm, takoyaki!" the moisty treat melted just right. then there was thesoft texture that filled him with excitement. he practically couldn't get enough. "that's the stuff!" wooden clogs clacked together in his merriment.

sceptile and dragonite stood beside the dragon tamer. sceptile was currently laidback and enjoying his time relaxing during the festival; whereas dragonite, on the other hand, mimicked mateo in stuffing his face right alongside his trainer. "how long has it been since we had so much free time?" for once he didn't have to rescue anyone or save anything. today was their time to find solace in life. with all that had been going on internally, this was definitely needed.

as he continued to enjoy his meal, he would come to take notice of a stranger. said stranger would then come to partake a seat beside him. mateo, noticing the individual, would proceed to follow up with conversation, "taking a break are we? you enjoyin' yourself at the festival?"

mission: [ here ]

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sacred fire [ bb]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 16:56:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But
[attr="class","dilyric3"]you're dead inside
[attr="class","dibody3"]
[break]
The first special thing in Hoenn that had come on his path, was a festival. Lucian didn’t mind, as he could use a moment to leave the thoughts that still haunted him at bay. Just a moment where he could endulge into something else. Never had someone managed to break his heart this bad, but he figured it would just take some time for him to get over it. ”Come on, Lucian,” he muttered, looking down at the donut he had just bought. Even a treat could bring back a thousand memories. ”It’s just a donut,” he softly told himself, before taking a bite.[break]
Followed by his Ninetales, he made his way over to a quieter spot where he could sit and eat at peace. Apparently, he wasn’t the only one that was taking a break. His eyes briefly darted over to the two Pokémon that were with the man, before looking at him again. ”Yeah, lunch break,” he said, holding up the ring-shaped sweetened dough. His Ninetales sat down on the ground, gracefully wrapping her tails around her feet as she watched the other Pokémon. ”It’s alright. It’s my first time experiencing a festival like this.” At least the food was good. Which was the main reason he had decided to come here.
[attr="class","ditags3"]

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dibody3 b]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags3 a]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
sacred fire [ bb]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 17:04:46 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"this is my second time!" a beaming grin was given toward the man. a smile he hadn't worn in such a long time. though, as for the newcomer, he wasn't sure he could say the same. his response was lackluster. had it been due to exhaustion? it was a bit hard to tell and he didn't want to make any sort of assumption.

setting his meal to the side. cerulean colored eyes would come to set upon the male. "you don't seem to be just taking some sort of break, most people show more excitement than that." and there was almost barely any excitement on his. "you look like you got a lot on your mind for someone finding a festival, being their first time and all, to be 'alright'." while mateo was in the middle of a conversation, dragonite would sneakily find his way to stealing the rest of his trainer's snack.

"so either you're down in the dump because of some heartbroken reason or you're just a walking bag of depression?"

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sacred fire [ bb]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 17:48:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But
[attr="class","dibody3"]
[break]
The man next to him seemed to be filled with some kind of radiating energy Lucian could become jealous of. Apparently, this was the second time the man had visited the festival. That meant the man was familiar around here, as Lucian was not. Perhaps he would learn a thing or two about the region today, which could come in handy later on.[break]
Lucian raised his brows in surprise when the man suddenly noticed that he wasn’t on ‘just a break’, as he was lacking the enthusiasm pretty much every other person present shared. The man softly scoffed when his company stated that he was either heartbroken or a walking bag of depression. ”It’s that obvious, huh?” he said, looking at his donut for a second, noticing how he had lost his appetite, for now. ”It has been a rough couple of months.” There it was, yet he hadn’t answered the question of the man just yet. Heartbroken or depressed. ”And perhaps a little bit of both, I’ll admit that.” He leaned back into the bench, letting his yellow eyes wander over to the man next to him. The Ninetales narrowed her eyes a little as she watched the Dragonite, not knowing what to think of him just yet. Even she seemed to have changed after Kalos, which saddened him, even though he wouldn’t admit it.
[attr="class","ditags3"]

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
sacred fire [ bb]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 18:00:10 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]so he was right, huh? that wasn't right. "i'm an idjit, so i was hoping you weren't." it wasn't exactly fun being right about such a situation. to him that was bad, "it's bad because that must mean we're in the same situation." he'd lean back up in order to stare at the sky, "ah, man."

watching as fireworks were launched into the sky. mateo would allow himself to absorb the scene that unfolded before him. "i can't exactly guess your situation, but let's just say we're practically soul brothers right now." he understood the male without needing an explanation. "if you wanna talk about it no one's stoppin' you, ya know?" the kid needed an ear. the least mateo could do was be one.

he wouldn't be the first. "what's gotten you so beat up?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sacred fire [ bb]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 18:37:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dibody3"]
[break]
They were in the same situation. Lucian curiously eyed the dark-haired man next to him, wondering how they possibly could be. Perhaps he had recently experienced some heartbreak too. It was either that, or he was a walking bag of depression, as he had phrased himself. ”Which one are you? Heartbroken, a walking bag of depression, or both?” He eyed the man once more before the fireworks distracted him.[break]
As he looked up at the sky, he found his thoughts wandering for a second. His companion, the Ninetales that hadn’t left his side for a moment since he had arrived in Hoenn, looked up as well. ”Soul brothers, huh? I’ve never had one before.” So many different colors were launched up in the sky, where they exploded into a thousand little sparkling slivers. Lucian hummed when the man offered him an ear. Something that hadn’t happened to him in a while. ”You know, you meet some girl and you think she’s finally going to be the one, and then it turns out she isn’t.” That was the closest thing he could give right now, as this person was still a stranger. A nice stranger, but still a stranger.
[attr="class","ditags3"]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
sacred fire [ bb]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 19:54:51 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"that's rough buddy."

and to answer his question, "let's just say a mixture of both." his mind was at ease. even if it were still on the verge of collapse, he was fine for now. everything was fine. "you'll learn to get over it, though. you're a man, aren't you?" mateo remained staring up at the sky. "if anything, you should cry it out." that's right, there was nothing wrong with showing your emotion.

"i'm a hotheaded guy, but even i cry once in a blue moon," a small chuckle escaped him, "it's been awhile since i've cried. i didn't even know i was capable of doing it, hahaha!" this was the first time he's talked about it. and to a complete stranger no less. "you shouldn't get hung up on love, not at our age..." he wasn't even sure how old the guy happened to be. "how old are you even?"

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sacred fire [ bb]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 22:28:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dibody3"]
[break]
A humming sound came from the long-haired man as his companion told him that it was rough. Yeah, you could say so.[break]
Now, they truly seemed to be soul brothers, as the man told him that he had a mixture of both. Lucian eyed the man as he told him that he would get over it. Would he? He wasn’t too sure about that. Of course, the wound was still fresh, and those words sounded so strange right now, but deep down he knew there was a truth behind them. Because people were made like that. They were made to learn how to deal with loss and heartbreak and pain. They were made to go on, no matter the situation. ”Yes, of course, I’m a man,” he said, straightening his back a little. He was a man.[break]
Crying it out. The other told him that even he cried from time to time. ”I don’t think I can remember the last time I cried.” Which was a lie. Because he could remember it. Not that the other man needed to know that. It was rather personal, and a very, very long time ago. ”I suppose not, no. But sometimes it just comes on your path,” he shrugged. He hadn’t been out there, looking for love. It had happened to him. Like a train that had hit him. And now that train had left him to die on the side of the road. How poetic. ”Twenty-one, almost twenty-two.” He eyed the man. ”You?” He didn’t look that much older.
[attr="class","ditags3"]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
sacred fire [ bb]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 23:16:21 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"oh? we're not that far apart at all."

mateo would point to himself, "twenty-four, and my name is---" before he could finish his introduction there was a sudden cry. the moment of peace broken by the smell of smoke, fire, and many people running away from a similar direction. standing from his seat, mateo would order the two of his pokemon to head out on the scene before him. "sorry, trouble's afoot. we'll have to pick this up later!"

whether chose to come with the dragon tamer or not was up to him. mateo took off with a head start. once found his way onto the scene, he'd come to be appalled by what he witnessed. "the fallarbor shrine, it's on fire!" there were many who, luckily, got out of the fire. but there was one person missing.

"where's the priest...?" mateo asked.

a shrine maiden who worked for the priest would come to cling to . weakly, she'd tell him that he remained within the burning building. the priest was trapped inside.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sacred fire [ bb]
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 18:34:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dibody3"]
[break]
Lucian wondered if the other person had thought that he was much younger. Apparently, he was twenty-four, which meant they were nearly the same age.[break]
Just as the man was about to introduce himself, there was a sudden cry. Lucian looked up, frowning as he caught the scent of burnt wood. Thick black clouds of smoke found their way into the air, polluting the festival that had been so careless for most of the visitors. Lucian got up from his seat, watching how his company took off. Quite the hero he was, or so it seemed.[break]
After briefly exchanging a look with his Ninetales, they followed. Mostly because he was curious what was going on, not with the intention of being the hero of the day. He wasn’t a hero, that was. Suddenly, a shrine maiden was clinging onto his arm, telling him that the priest was still inside. Trapped. Lucian clenched his jaws together, as more eyes came his way. No, he was supposed to keep a low profile. If he backed down now, that would only make him suspicious. Or a coward. Or both. He looked up at the man he had been talking to before, taking his arm back from the maiden as he stepped his way. ”He’s trapped inside.” Lucian knew a lot about fire. Some of it common knowledge. That priest wasn’t going to survive the fire if they started trying to extinguish the fire. ”Alright, nobody is putting any water on this until that priest is out.” Adding water to the fire would only add a boiling steam, which meant a saint would be… well… cooked up like a dumpling. ”Leesi?” He looked at his Ninetales, nodding, before looking at the stranger he had been talking to before. ”We need to go in there to get him out.”

[attr="class","ditags3"]

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
sacred fire [ bb]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 8:59:57 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]there was someone in the fire? "don't worry," mateo told . he had the perfect pokemon for this job. "even the job an ex-elite four member is never finished. i just can't catch a break," reaching into his pocket mateo would call out his arcanine.

"kyle," he called it, "go fetch!" with arcanine's passive ability FLASH FIRE, he was the best candidate suited for the job. it would only take him a minute to free the priest from his prison. once done, he'd lead the man out once he steadily placed himself upon arcanine's back.

as the man was freed, mateo would signal for those around to begin putting it out. "good job, boy." once the fire-type was praised, he'd look over to . "good call on the stall, man!" a beaming grin was shot his way.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
sacred fire [ bb]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 23:45:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dibody3"]
[break]
Before he knew it, the guy he had been talking to seemed to be in complete control of the situation. Lucian raised his brows in surprise when the man mentioned something about the job of an ex-elite four member, which made him question where he had gotten himself into right now. Anyhow, it seemed like he wouldn’t be forced to endanger his own life, as the stranger took the job upon him to free the priest.[break]
Within a minute, the man was out, breathing and well. He had probably inhaled a lot of smoke, but once he would be off to see a doctor, he wouldn’t be his problem anymore. He crossed his arms, looking at the Arcanine, softly humming at the words of the other person. ”Just common knowledge,” he shrugged it off. Well, let’s say he wasn’t the type of person that took compliments. Not anymore, that was.[break]
”So, you’re elite four?” he asked, not sure whether or not he had heard it right.
[attr="class","ditags3"]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald][newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass][newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass][newclass=.dibody3 b]color:#972a30;[/newclass][newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass][newclass=.ditags3 a]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
sacred fire [ bb]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 23:44:23 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"for awhile, yeah!"

"name's ," he'd extend his hand, "nice to meet you, guy." whether boy wanted to tell him his name or not wasn't of his concern. it was only right mateo introduced himself to the kid. "but i had to give that up for a bit." the why wasn't exactly important, but he had faith his position had been in good hands.

"you a trainer or somethin'?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sacred fire [ bb]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 6:06:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: