murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
lost in the shuffle [m]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 9:30:12 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

Festive music sang from every corner of the festival, fast-paced and upbeat. The thunder of taiko drums from the steps of the main shrine thudded in her bones. Michiko had already watched the drum performance once today when she’d first arrived at the festival, but she’d felt lightheaded at the time, having climbed what felt like hundreds of stone steps to reach the temple grounds. 

Many of the people around her wore kimono, enjoying the traditional festival garb of Hoenn. Michi was among them, though considering the cold night air she also wore a long, impractical-looking pink coat over the top, trimmed with bunches of fluffy faux-fur. She was happy to have the excuse, honestly.

She sighed— wearing kimono reminded her of sitting through painfully boring tea ceremonies with her mother as a child. It is really too cold for wearing such things. And they are difficult to wear! She also seccretly feared the traditional garment made her look older than she really was. 

The older woman wandered the festival grounds, pausing to watch a performer with a pair of trained Meditite. She laughed and clapped as the two monkeys performed a comedic bit with a Twistedspoon, then reached into her pocket for her coin purse to throw them a PokeDollar, but found nothing. Her hand slapped against empty fabric. 

Her wallet was... gone. 

“Oh no,” she said, patting herself down in alarm. “Where did it go?” The older woman looked around, scanning the mossy stone ground for anywhere she might have dropped it. All around her, festivalgoers continued to pass by without noticing the frantic woman. Had anyone seen her drop it?

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lost in the shuffle [m]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 3:39:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-av]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]
she listens like spring and she

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
If she was being completely honest, the only reason she was here a second time to watch the drum performance was because she had gotten lost on her tour and ended up right back where she'd started. The prospect of climbing down all of those stairs had intimidated her after having nearly fainted getting to the top of them in the first place.[break][break]

That, and the drums had instilled confidence in her heart, a thrill, a rush. It hyped her up and got her motivated and excited, and she watched eagerly as they played the same or similar songs from earlier. [break][break]

But this time, something was different. Of course, that was to be expected, given the fact that she didn't figure anyone from the first session would come back again. Someone did, however, and that familiar face was wearing that same pink coat that had caught her eye the first time. Originally, she had been too shy to come over and compliment it, but now?[break][break]

Now, she was squeezing through the crowd and her eyes were wide and her heart was pounding with the fear of approaching a total stranger and--[break][break]

"Ma'am? I--"[break][break]

She steps on something firm on the ground and nearly stumbles, hesitating a moment to glance back. There, on the ground, is a wallet. And given the bewildered and alarmed expression on the woman's face, followed by 'where did it go?' Avery could only assume it must be hers. She wastes no time scooping it up and brushing dirt from its case before jogging to catch up to her.[break][break]

"Is... is this yours? I.. I think.. you dropped it!"[break][break]

Avery puffs, out of breath and her cheeks rosy with bashful embarrassment. Her hand is extended, offering the woman the wallet.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-avcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentbg"]background: #241D28;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .accentborder"]border-color: #241D28;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/qmMPGtH/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
lost in the shuffle [m]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 2:36:38 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

It seemed her shrine visit had brought her good luck! Michi looked up, wide-eyed, as Avery approached her— then her eyes fell to the wallet in the girl’s hand. It was a coin purse shaped like Hello Skitty’s face, bow and all. “You found it! Oh, yes, it is mine!” she exclaimed gratefully, collecting it back from the girl. “Oh, thank you so much! I thought maybe I had lost it.”

In her anxiousness she’d gotten a little teary, so Michi pulled out a handkerchief and dabbed at her eyes. “Thank you very much,” she said again, smiling, “What is your name? My name is Michiko, but you can call me Michi. I live in Petalburg CIty, not too far from here! I came to enjoy the festival.”

This one was one of her favorites— it was far enough removed from major cities that it was never too crowded with tourists, and Oldale was famous for a distinctive Pokemon bon dance she’d never been able to participate in before this year, not having her own. “Are you here for the dance after the drum performance?” Michi asked, clasping her hands together. “Oh! You must have a Pokemon, then!”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lost in the shuffle [m]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 5:58:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
"Oh, good! I'm so glad I found it!"[break][break]

She smiles, and it truly reaches her eyes despite how shy and bashful she is to have just run up to a total stranger. Avery tilts her head, however, at the display of emotion the woman has that warrants a handkerchief to dab away tears. It nearly broke the poor girl's heart, and she could only imagine how heartbroken she might have been if it had been lost for good![break][break]

"My name? My name is Avery!"[break][break]

The slew of questions throws her off-guard, but she continues to smile brilliantly despite the surprise that reflects in her owlish pale yellow eyes. She's giggling, she quickly realizes, as she hurries to respond to the woman's every inquiry.[break][break]

"I live in Lilycove city, I'm just visiting for the festivities! I try to visit every city, a new one each year, to see what they do differently! This time, it's Oldale town's turn!"[break][break]

It had been a tradition she spent with her grandparents, one she quickly realized would have possibly been better spent with her actually remembering where to go for certain places. She had been like a lost little lamb, sticking to her family as close as possible, and now, out here in the wild all by herself for the first time? It's a good thing she'd bumped into Michi.[break][break]

"I'm here for it all! And I do have Pokemon, I actually.. one second.."[break][break]

She reaches into her bag to pull out a sleepy, fluffy little Furret. Its fur is as pink as Michi's coat, and the whites are so white it's almost blinding. She smells fruity, like strawberry soap - she must have just had a bath.[break][break]

"This is Strawberry!"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a, .punkianger-av .bulk b, .punkianger-av .bulk i, .punkianger-avcredit a"]color: #D9A9BD;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/qmMPGtH/avery-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(217,169,189,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #D9A9BD; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-av .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-avcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
lost in the shuffle [m]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 3:34:13 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

Michi clapped her hands together. "Oh! I love Lilycove City! It is a very long time since I have been," she said. This year she'd been traveling around Hoenn more since she didn't have to work around her husband's job for day trips, but she hadn't been back to the port city for several summers.

"Do you ever visit Mount Pyre? I think my great-grandmother is buried there! It was near her hometown, I think." Her relatives closer to Lilycove usually took care of the gravesite. "And the mountain is so beautiful, and peaceful. It is nice for taking walks." 

She was absolutely delighted to see the pink-and-white Furret Avery had pulled out of her bag. "Oh!" she exclaimed, very taken with the adorable normal-type. "Strawberry! She is so cute..." Michi rustled in her handbag and pulled out a little sealed bag of doggie treats. She usually kept them for Thor, but maybe the Furret would like one as well! "Would she like a treat?"

The drum performance was ending behind them, and a group of four kimono-clad older women had taken their places at the top of a short wooden tower. Usually dances were held in the summer around Hoenn, but Oldale Town had some unique festivities to ring in the New Year.

"Ah, it's starting soon!" Michi exclaimed, fumbling for a Pokeball. They were all rolling around at the bottom of her handbag under hand-warmers and souvenirs from the shrine. "Ooh, have you bought a charm yet? This one is for good luck..." She found a pink, embroidered one that matched Strawberry's fur and offered it to Avery. "Good luck... in love," she added, slyly. 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lost in the shuffle [m]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 2:27:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
"It's a beautiful city! Full of people, lights, and amazing bakeries. Sometimes I call it 'Pastry Paradise'."[break][break]

The mention of pastries, specifically croissants stuffed with chocolate made her nearly swoon right on the spot. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately, the mention of Mt. Pyre takes her out of her glee and smooths her out. Her grin recedes into a smaller, sadder smile.[break][break]

"Yeah! Yeah.. my aunt's buried there. It's really beautiful up there."[break][break]

The Furret is like a limp slinky in her arms, barely responsive to any of the praise and sealed bag of treats- that is, until Michi opened them. It let out the delicious smell, and it prompts Strawberry's nose to twitch and her ears to perk up. Avery giggles, shifting the Pokemon in her arms as she wakes up.[break][break]

"I think she'd love a treat! Wouldn't you girl? You're barely awake, but you can smell it, can't you!"[break][break]

She's laughing, and watches as the Furret accepts the treat with enthusiasm. Amidst her excited chewing and crunching, Avery's gaze flicks up to the drum performance as it is coming to a close. Her smile returns tenfold, magnified by Michiko's excitement. Her attention returns to the woman when she sees her rummaging in her bag, asking about charms.[break][break]

"N-no, I haven't yet!"[break][break]

But her eyes widen in surprise, and blushes immensely, as Michi offers her a pink, embroidered charm. It fits in the palm of her hand and Strawberry sniffs at it, expecting it to be another treat. She loses interest immediately, licking her lips.[break][break]

"In love? Oh my goodness.. thank you, that's-- that's very kind of you, thank you!"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
lost in the shuffle [m]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 2:38:00 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

Michi certainly didn't need the love charm. The little woman waved her hands quickly to ward off Avery's thanks. "No, no! I bought because it is cute, but I am already married!" she said adamantly, giving a small laugh. "It is much better for a young girl to have! In a new year, all new possibilities will open."

She wondered if Avery had a boyfriend. It was too soon for Michi to get nosy, however, and the bon dance was about to start! "Ah! I got it!" she cried, finally retrieving a Pokeball from the bottom of her bag. She released a fluffy Swirlix, who bared its fangs and rose straight into the air like a helium balloon.

Michi managed to catch it by the tail before it ascended above the lanterns and quickly affixed a leash she procured from her bag. She'd brought Slurpi along because she thought he'd be cute floating alongside the traditional lanterns.

"I did not practice the dance!" she admitted to Avery. Despite the release-flashes throughout the crowd and the number of people already holding a Pokemon in some form, most people had not lined up to dance around the platform yet. "I'll just watch, they should explain..."

Ton-ton. Ton-ton. The taiko drummer played a two-part beat, and the singing began in time with shaking bells. True to Michi's word, the four kimono-clad women began to move around in a circle around the central drum, tiny step by measured step. It was a slow dance which they made look graceful, raising their arms in alternate time. They called out the moves as they did them, leading the crowd.

"Clap-clap, clap," Michi said out loud after watching one or two repetitions. "Left arm, right arm, circle... circle... ok!" She looked at Avery. "Do you have it? It is easy once you begin! Let's go!" 

Determined, she did her best to tug the younger girl along, searching for a place in one of the outer rings of the dance. It was rare that they got to dance at a festival outside of summer, and even with her coat, the night was chilly. A little exercise would warm them right up! 

"Left, right! Circle, circle!" the older woman chanted along, falling into line. Above her, her Swirlix bobbed in time to the music. 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lost in the shuffle [m]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 22:26:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
Avery blushes immensely, tiny fingers wrapped around the cute little charm. 'All new possibilities will open' really stuck to her, and she stares up at the woman for a moment, wide-eyed and bashful.[break][break]

She steps back briefly when Michiko releases a Swirlix. There is a moment of confusion as she catches it, ties it like a balloon, and keeps it close to her. But she can't help but giggle at the entire scene, and the Furret shifts, climbing up Avery's arm to fall asleep wrapped around her shoulders.[break][break]

And all at once, the dance begins and suddenly Avery is wrapped up in following Michi's every move and motion and step. The woman speaks out loud in tandem with the kimono-clad women, and she is positively mesmerized by the whole display.[break][break]

"I think so! Maybe?"[break][break]

Tugged along, Avery continues to blush, but is genuinely overjoyed to be included. She falls in step beside or behind Michi, awkwardly raising her arms and drawing circles. She is definitely a little behind, mimicking a step or two behind in order to make sure she's doing it right.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
lost in the shuffle [m]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 12:59:05 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

The dance went on, and Michi did feel warmer with the heat of so many other bodies pressed in around her. She had to take tiny, shuffling steps to avoid stepping on the person ahead in line, and behind her she could sense Avery following, adjusting her dance motions from time to time but still seeming to be having fun. “You are getting it!” Michi said brightly, looking back over her shoulder at the girl.

Around the central drum, something had changed in the kimono-wearing women—while continuing to do the motions of the dance, four Pokemon had joined them on stage, moving in time to the rhythm.

“This is it!”
Michi exclaimed, tugging down Slurpi and forgetting to clap all three times in the dance. “When the drums stop!”

The people were turning, the moving rings of the dance blossoming outwards as they formed a radial pattern with the drums at their center. It was time for “the living firework,” where the participants in the dance all used a Pokemon move to create a giant firework for the gods of the sky. Michi had forgotten their names, but she thought it was very thoughtful of the Oldale tradition to make a firework that the gods could enjoy from the air. She was sure they’d be happy!

With a final triple-strike, the drums finally thudded to a halt. The four women and Pokemon on stage faced outwards, giving the signal. 

Light fountained from the central stage, and in ripples through the crowd, people joined in like graduates tossing their hats at a closing ceremony. Not every move was bright— Michi saw Zigzagoon rocketing into the air with Tackle, making happy cries. She saw Wurmple spraying festooning streams of String Shot.

As for her, she held Slurpi aloft and the Swirlix made an
ENERGY BALL, green and gold and filled with color that shot off into the night. Illuminated by flashes all around, laughing as petals and Swift stars fluttered all around her, Michi cried aloud, “Happy New Year!” With such good fortune, she knew this year would be filled with joy and light. 

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
lost in the shuffle [m]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 17:39:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
oldale town

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
talks like june

[attr=class,bulk]
At this point Avery is so caught up in the emotion and the essence of the dance that words don't form on her lips. Whenever Michi addresses her, she stares back wide-eyed and in a perpetual state of shock and awe. But she's having fun, or else she wouldn't be beaming from ear to ear.[break][break]

The drums grow louder, signaling the start of the 'living firework'. She had seen it done several times before, and she could even feel her Furret stirring in anticipation of the act. Her tail twitches and Avery glances at her.[break][break]

Her Furret springs, jumping up and down in tandem with the Zigzagoon. Her pink fur is a stark contrast to their brown. And the creature even pronounces her excitement with a hyper voice as well, squealing into the air and adding encouragement to the Pokemon around her.[break][break]

"Happy New Year!"[break][break]

Avery continues to laugh.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
lost in the shuffle [m]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 3:51:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: