gigi bae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wrapper light"]

Gigi Bae

[attr="class","infobar"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","col left"]

[attr="class","col right"]
[attr="class","section intro"]Current streamer, ex-pro gamer. "Retired" due to wrist injuries. An easy-going, joking troll who masks her depression well. Cares too much about what others think of her. Family issues.

I'm terrible at plotters so just throw your ideas at me. I loove plots of all kinds. 

[attr="class","section"]

Friends

Gigi is one of those people who you either hate or love. Sometimes even at the same time! Although friendly and easy-going, she can get annoying. However, if you're fine with that, then she makes a great friend. Need someone to shoot the breeze with? Gigi's your call. Need help with technology? That's right, Gigi's your gal.

Unfortunately, Gigi has a tendency to push people away when delve too much into her personal life. She wears a convincing persona and it is not often that you'll see her with her guard down. You can try but chances are you'll be deflected with memes and jokes.

[attr="class","section"]

Enemies

As mentioned, Gigi is annoying. She can come off as a troll (which, honestly, is a pretty accurate description of her). Gigi can - and will - hold grudges against those who have wronged her.

ugh more to be written i'm bad at plotters

[attr="class","section"]

Romance

LOL GOOD LUCK. Gigi has maybe been in one or two relationship before: possibly only one real serious relationship. She was far too busy practicing and chasing her dreams to care much about silly little things like romance.

[attr="class","section"]

Other

Childhood friends, ex-teammates, ex-coaches, ex-anything in that world, fans, haters. I'm looking for everything and anything for her.

[attr="class","credits"]Made by gimmick

[googlefont=Barlow:300,400,700,900,500]
[newclass=".light"]--accent: #222; background: #f3f3f3; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper.light"]color: var(--accent); --typeface: 'Barlow'; font-family: var(--typeface); width: 505px; padding: 20px 5px 20px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; font-weight: 400; text-transform: none[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper h1"]font: 700 40px/50px var(--typeface)[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper a"]color: inherit; font: inherit; text-transform: inherit[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper a:hover"]text-decoration: underline[/newclass]
[newclass=".infobar ul"]margin: 0[/newclass]
[newclass=".infobar li"]display: inline; padding-right: 5px; line-height: 1rem[/newclass]
[newclass=".credits a"]padding:3px 0; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .8px; font-weight: 400; text-transform: none[/newclass]

[newclass=".main"]display:flex[/newclass]
[newclass=".left"]padding-right: 15px; width: 150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".icon"]min-width: 150px[/newclass]

[newclass=".section"]border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); padding: 13px 0 18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".section.intro"]padding-top: 0; font-style:italic; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px[/newclass]
[newclass=".section:last-child"]border-bottom: 0; padding-bottom: 0[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper h3"]font:700 15px/18px var(--typeface); margin-bottom: 2px; word-spacing: 3px; letter-spacing: .3px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper h3 span"]font-weight: 300; word-spacing: 2px; padding-left: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".section a"]text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".wrapper p"]margin-bottom: 6px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper p:last-child"]margin-bottom: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".section ul"]margin: 6px 0 0 0[/newclass]
[newclass=".section li"]display: block; line-height: 1rem[/newclass]
[newclass=".section li:empty"]display: none[/newclass]