Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
Noelani's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 21:50:18 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wrapper dark"]

Noelani Kekoa

[attr="class","infobar"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","col left"]

[attr="class","col right"]
[attr="class","section intro"]Noelani likes to call himself a free spirit that seeks adventures and has a passion for acquiring shiny things. Others would call him a barely restrained kleptomaniac that gets off on thrills and stealing things.

[attr="class","section"]

Friends Colleagues Clients

With his easy going demeanor and friendly personality Noelani finds it easy to interact with a wide palette of people. He is quick to establish connections and build on them to try and pull people in. While he is quick to call people friends and say that they are close there is definite boundary set up that rarely some slip by. He is quick to cover it up and try to make people believe they are closer than just acquaintances in his eyes.
[break][break]
In a way that has come with his upbringing and life on the other side of the law. In that vein though despite how he appears Noelani is in fact fairly professional and tackles his jobs and projects with diligence even if he can seem like a bit of goof about those few that didn’t stroke his passions.

[attr="class","section"]

Enemies Victims Rivals

Noelani is in fact a petty person and not above payback to those he believes had wronged him. The level of response of course depends on the perceived offense and reprisal could range from petty pranks, stealing from those that wronged him to actually ruining lives. The last of course has been reserved for his business rivals while being a smuggler and thief and even then not always case.
[break][break]
Rarely has he truly hated something but then he gets truly malicious and turns to planning retribution. Though that is saved for people he truly considers enemies. Rivals he treats much more gently and those he had marked as such would find themselves loosing odd items that don’t really have true value, like their wallet but only it and not its contents. In short just infuriate them for his own amusement.

[attr="class","section"]

Romance Exes

Not afraid to flirt and willing to entertain people Noelani is perfect for a few dates and not too serious relationships. Much like he is with friendship though he has also put a boundary and has only had a few true romances in his short life. They were passionate but short eventually falling apart either due outside factors or him pulling away in fear of true commitment and desire to not be hurt.

[attr="class","credits"]Made by gimmick

[googlefont=Barlow:300,400,700,500]
[newclass=".dark"]--accent: #e6e6e6; color: var(--accent); background: #333; letter-spacing: .8px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper.dark"]--typeface: 'Barlow'; font-family: var(--typeface); width: 505px; padding: 20px 5px 20px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; font-weight: 400; text-transform: none[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper h1"]font: 700 40px/50px var(--typeface)[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper a"]color: inherit; font: inherit; text-transform: inherit[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper a:hover"]text-decoration: underline[/newclass]
[newclass=".infobar ul"]margin: 0[/newclass]
[newclass=".infobar li"]display: inline; padding-right: 5px; line-height: 1rem[/newclass]
[newclass=".credits a"]padding:3px 0; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .8px; font-weight: 400; text-transform: none[/newclass]

[newclass=".main"]display:flex[/newclass]
[newclass=".left"]padding-right: 15px; width: 150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".icon"]min-width: 150px[/newclass]

[newclass=".section"]border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); padding: 13px 0 18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".section.intro"]padding-top: 0; font-style:italic; font-size: 11px; line-height: 13px[/newclass]
[newclass=".section:last-child"]border-bottom: 0; padding-bottom: 0[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper h3"]font:700 15px/18px var(--typeface); margin-bottom: 2px; word-spacing: 3px; letter-spacing: .3px[/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper h3 span"]font-weight: 300; word-spacing: 2px; padding-left: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".section a"]text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px[/newclass]

[newclass=".wrapper p"]margin-bottom: 6px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wrapper p:last-child"]margin-bottom: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=".section ul"]margin: 6px 0 0 0[/newclass]
[newclass=".section li"]display: block; line-height: 1rem[/newclass]
[newclass=".section li:empty"]display: none[/newclass]
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Noelani's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 1:25:16 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
Hello yes it me, pilo1. I read your guy's sheet and im really interested in having him and my new silph gal meeting! Lmk if you're interested
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Noelani's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 1:54:17 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Serena &
I'll scratch your back if you'll scratch mine~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Howdy! The name's Arti and I have been eyein' your boy for little second. After reading up a bit I thought of a fun plot, but if it's not something you want to pursue we can always figure something else out. Pretty much Serena is an up and coming influencer. She's slowly but steadily gaining followers which means success is imminent in her future. Appearances are everything but there's always a few ways to play the game to get more traction. Drama being one of them. Especially relational drama. Now Serena herself is sort of in this noncommittal phase. But creating something fake on the other hand could be funny and lucrative for the both of them. Serena gets her name out more, so pulling in more people, and Noelani can get paid.

It's a lot, but I figured we couldn't make something hilariously fun out of it. If this doesn't work I don't mind brainstorming some other way for the pair to interact. (it's not common knowledge that Sera is with Rocket btw)

[newclass=.cherry]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ef6498; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ef6498; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ef6498;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
Noelani's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 14:58:31 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar

I’m interested in them meeting. Noelani is flexible enough as a meeting between them can range from a social thread, to capture thread or a mission. Location doesn’t matter too much but currently he is staying mostly at Slateport. Depending on what circles she runs in and how much she does for Silph a possible social thread could be a somewhat formal event/opening that would have required her presence or just interest on her part.

I do like the idea. Noelani is also in a very much noncommittal phase for now so it would fit and he would definitely find the scheme amusing. Garnering too much attention would probably grate on him somewhat but he can roll without it showing and it would be offset I figure by their interactions as well.
[break][break]
If we were to go ahead with it would we start off with them running into each other for the first time or leave it vague and go straight into a meeting of them trying to hash out a deal? He is based in Slateport and since picking up odd jobs and trying to set up a company tied around that he has spread around the city and surroundings areas, not famous but the possibility of running into him is there.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Noelani's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 5:14:19 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Serena &
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Yay! I was hoping it wasn't too out there of an idea for a first shot but I had to try. LOL I saw your character and the head canon seemed perfect. LOL I definitely thing it's something both of them could find amusing for sure. Serena isn't uber popular(yet) so he doesn't have to worry about this affecting his other business and such I don't believe. However, Serena's goal is to continue to be successful so it's not to say this won't be something that happens in the future.

As for where we would start it can be a combo of the two? There first time meeting while also hashing out details of the plan. We can say that Serena's team probably got in contact with him to ask him initially if this would be something he would be okay doing. I'm sure her team had this idea for a while and was scouting around. When he agrees they would make moves to schedule a meeting between the two to check chemistry and hash out details for a contract or something.

Or we can say that after he agreed her team got them in contact with each other and they got to communicate over social media or text for a while and when they finally meet it would be after a period of breaking the ice was done over the interwebs xD. So it would be their first time meeting in person but they would be more used to one another I feel at least. I'm cool with anything really I don't have a set preference to how things should roll out. So whatever you think sounds better we can do, or if you have another idea entirely of how this initial setup would play out we can try that too. xD

[newclass=.cherry]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ef6498; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #ef6498; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ef6498;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
Noelani's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 16:29:43 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar

A combo of the two works. Maybe a mesh of both suggestions of her team contacting him about the idea and then giving him some contact info after giving a preliminary agreement. Only briefly talking online or through messages before deciding a meeting in person would work out better for him and her to judge things.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Noelani's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 9:08:45 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Serena &
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Sounds like a plan then! Then we can start with the meeting I guess unless you wanted to start with their text exchanges and stuff like that! I'm super excited.

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Noelani's Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 9:29:27 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","cherry"]
Serena &
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Cool! I feel like I should be the one to set it up but currently my workload has started piling up. I owe a few posts on another site as well so I wouldn’t be able to get something up till later. But if you didn’t mind taking a crack at it you could! OTL Sorry lol