1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
The Grid; a Ranger's Reception (S)
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 5:29:25 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He'd hired to take some photos and document the night, maybe even have a drink and enjoy himself.

The fact that he hadn't seen his orange-hair in the crowd until now meant he was super late, or more likely he'd blended in perfectly and spend the night getting some good candid shots and taking notes.

There were lots of cheers and whistles in the wake of Lars quick-speech and everyone returned to having a good time.

It all felt so natural, Rangers occupationally weren't talkers, they were doers.

When Jak signaled in request for a photo op to begin closing out the nights proceeding Sénon smoothed out his tux waving , and to join him.

Hoenn was a real piece of work and keeping it safe from pokémon and keeping pokémon safe from it, wasn't always easy. Yet, judging from the smiles and laughs in the room, it was totally worth it.

● tags: @rangersreception
● notes: [end]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 6:01:27 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Okay, so if you really want some choice words from me—” Lars continued as he was still holding the microphone.

“Fuck paperwork. No, seriously, I mean it! Fuck paperwork! We work best out in the wild! I mean—less talk, more action, right? he began, shoving down his nervousness.

If was here he’d definitely ask for a Bramble right about now because his nerves were all shattered.

“Should you all want to make each other’s’ lives easier, get that post-mission paperwork done as fast as you can before dropping it off at the office in Lilycove. Saves everyone a lot of time, because we prefer action to sitting behind a desk.”

No, really.

“I’m not going to bore you all with even more words so. Get that bar open and let’s party.

fuck paperwork, lol

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 7:41:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]