he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
The Grid; a Ranger's Reception (S)
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 2:56:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

The young ranger can't help but blink at the other as he mentioned that his Meowstic matched. Maybe he was stretching, or just being nice but in the end he didn't really agree Salem did at least, but Razz was sure he only agreed with it because decided to give him a bit of jerky, yums! He tenses up a bit as came up to him and held up a white Meowstic to him. For a moment he thought of Sabrina but up close he could pick out the small details that made this white Meowstic differ from his own. He does give a small smile at the pun though about being a 'rival.' "Believe me when I say you don't want to be any version of me, female or original," he replies his smile going a bit weaker at that. "Because if you were all you'd just get in nothing but trouble."[break][break]

Because life just liked to give him the short end of the stick most of the time. It wasn't something he'd wish on her. Though as she tells her story about being a senior ranger he can't help but tilt his head. "Really? you're a senior ranger Miss Glasgow?" Razz can't help but question quite surprised about it. Though it wasn't like he worked with a lot of people. Part of him wonders if that is something he should work on. [break][break]

As he is waved by Razz moves to join over as the other is not only a Counselman, but he still feels bad about their previous counter so he should be nice right? He gestures if would like to join him before he moves toward and giving a head bow at the two. Though admittedly he was very surprised to see the girl from the cave and it made him nervous. She outed herself as the Moltres avatar so easily to him would she do the same about the Buzzwole he held?[break][break]

"Mr Lykos," already he's forgotten about the other's request about calling him by his first name, "Miss Silph I wasn't aware you were a Ranger along with being an Elite Four member"

[break][break]

+ @rangers

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 11:36:10 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
"Oh? Is that so?" Chryssa asked, leaning forward. She was keenly interested in whatever 'trouble' had apparently gotten himself into-- the one-eyed ranger had seemed like such a quiet, keep-your-head-down type during their skee ball date. Could he be hiding a secret wild side?

Despite her status on paper, Chryssa went about her daily life completely ignorant of League drama or politics. She was a member by convenience, not commitment. It never occurred to her that Razz might be in actual trouble with anyone of importance, or that there might be a more serious reason he looked so roughed-up. 

She really wasn't thinking about any of that at all.  It was just nice to see someone else who wasn't... just like everyone else. Someone who hadn't walked away from life physically unscathed. 

"Certainly!"
she said back to , chipper. "Do we know when the man of the hour is arriving?" She followed the two men over to mingle with some other partygoers who hadn't headed straight for the bar or gone to lurk around the Lonely Singles tables. It was amusing  seeing how many people had either A. crashed the party or B. were rangers only in name, just like her.

"Did you say Miss Silph?"
she chimed in after Razz, swirling the cup of sparkling cider she'd swiped on their way over, "Oh, you must be ! MarvelousI saw your performance at the Autumn Grand Festival," she said brightly. Her eyes glittered. "Very impressive..." Hands behind her back, she leaned forward, hair shifting over one shoulder. Her gaze was uncomfortably direct. "You'll have to tell me your secret."

She laughed, breaking the intense eye contact, and whirled away again into the crowd. "Cha-cha for now, cool kids! I'll be back later." She'd just noticed someone hip and dope she wanted to talk to. 

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 19:49:10 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

The blonde realized he recognized from a previous mission, and regarded him with a wave, but the Elite Ranger was swarmed by people and the slightly socially awkward blonde had no intentions of jumping into that pile. Instead, he found his way to the bar, where another had decided on the same it appeared. Taking a seat, the blonde quickly ordered a drink as he looked out at the group gathering around.

He never did like crowds, he realized. It gave him some bad memories.

Looking to he managed a polite smile. "It's been a long time since I've been around this many co-workers" he admitted with a small laugh as he thanked the bartender when his drink arrived.

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 9:09:37 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoe"]
[attr="class","frphoetop"]
[attr="class","frphoeimg"]

[attr="class","frphoetab"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyric"]

STUCK[break]IN MY WAYS

FUCK IT, I'VE BEEN FEELING SO HEARTLESS

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]
[attr="class","frphoelyric"]

000 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotes"]
[attr="class","frphoenotes2"]

time to save some sheep

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetab1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetab2"]

[attr="class","frphoepost1"]
[attr="class","frphoepost2"]
[attr="class","frphoepost3"]

[break]

Xander was already on his fourth drink of the evening. Thankfully, they'd been more coke than rum - but he was still starting to feel the effects. His body felt warm, and his chest lighter than usual.[break][break]

He stopped his pencil mid-stroke, setting it down against the table as he examined his work.[break][break]

The previously blank page of his sketchbook was now filled with the party's various guests. At some point, he'd stopped sketching them as they arrived. Instead, opting to draw them as they mingled and conversed with one another.[break][break]

There was - crumbs on the edge of her lips, holding her glass of water elegantly off to the side. Next to her is , his head turned to the side with a distant expression. The two were moments away from colliding into each other.[break][break]

Below the pair on the page was , who he'd drawn as she descended the stairs. Captivated by her smile, Xander had taken particular care to capture it. It was bright, expressive, and matched the whimsical way in which he'd sketched her skipping down the stairs flawlessly.[break][break]

Taking up the majority of the sketchbook's bottom-left page was and . The older male's hat sat atop the child's head. It was tilted upward just enough to see Hideo's grinning expression.[break][break]

John himself had been drawn mid-tear wipe, his finger under his eyelid. Xander had chosen to sketch the pair in a cartoonish fashion - mimicking a style he'd been fond of when he was younger.[break][break]

Then there was and , who took up half of the page next to the others. The trio had been drawn mid-conversation with one another. Chryssa's Meowstic held up at Razz with a playful smile on her face. Razz looked visibly uncomfortable in the drawing - an exaggeration of the tension Xander had noticed when sketching him. Sénon stood next to them - beefy jerky hanging out from his closed and grinning lips.[break][break]

Xander had been in the middle of sketching when the alcohol hit him. He stretched, back popping as he extended his arms over his head and groaned.[break][break]

"No more sitting." he muttered.[break][break]

Xander stood but didn't step away from his table quite yet. Golden irises lingered on the pages of his sketchbook for a moment. Would it be safe to leave it alone and unattended?[break][break]

He'd take it with him, but lugging it around sounded like a hassle. This was a party for rangers. It wasn't like any of them would steal it. Not that it had any value outside of an emotional one.[break][break]

He frowned. He was overthinking it - best to leave it be while he mingled. But before that, he needed another drink. Which, funny enough, brought him next to .[break][break]

"I'll have what she's having," said Xander dryly. He slid the bartender some money - tipping but nowhere near as well as Eva had. Xander watched the woman dance as they waited for their drinks.[break][break]

Maybe he should have brought his sketchbook with him after all...

[attr="class","frphoepost3"]

[attr="class","frphoelyric3"]

I'VE BEEN TAKEN FROM THE DARKNESS AND I DON'T REALLY FEEL MYSELF

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoe table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:11px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetop]background-color:#d45d59;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimg]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetab]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric3]background-color:#d45d59;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoepost1 font]font:bold 11px;color:#dd415b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoepost1 b]font:bold 11px;color:#dd415b;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetab1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#d45d59;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetab2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotes]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#454545;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotes2]color:#000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoe .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 13:14:32 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
sootopolis city

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy smiles politely between the two of them while Orion introduces himself. And, although the councilman is kind enough to keep up the small talk, the woman's response is short and distracted. There wasn't much of anything new with her at all to note, and she was being flagged down or beckoned by unfamiliar faces in the crowd.[break][break]

"I've been well, Orion! Remember to practice self-care."[break][break]

She pats him on the shoulder before slipping away-- only to be stopped by a familiar face she'd met in a cave with a certain Ultra Beast(). There is a moment of hesitation as she lingers on the man's face, thinking. [break][break]

"Indeed! Keeps me busy. I hope you've been keeping well, Kingsman."[break][break]

And before long it seems as though she's caught in the same group she'd attempted to slip from. Another young face() approaches at the mention of 'Silph', and she is being praised for her display in the recent contest hosted by her sister. Stormy blushes, honestly surprised.[break][break]

"I don't think I have any secret-- really!"[break][break]

Something in the corner of her eye catches her attention, and she notes the young man() sketching the crowd off in the distance. It encourages her to straighten her back and brush the crumbs from her lips just in case.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #251A1F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #251A1F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Dksk6x2/stormy-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 18:21:13 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

"She doesn't, but it certainly didn't stop her." He said with a laugh, reaching over to ruffle 's hair.

He was still the youth's mentor, after all. The woman wasn't wrong in using him like this; he was even getting a bonus from the League for it after all.

"No ulterior motives 'ere, I'm 'fraid." He said, shrugging his shoulders as he stuffed his thumbs into his pockets, grinning down at Hideo and Elga. "Just 'ere to ease your mom's mind. Don't mind me and just do whatever ya want, kiddo. I'll just lay low and try to not get kicked out."

Doug was not aware that he had actually been officially invited. Far as he was concerned, he was crashing the party, so he would not do much to draw attention to himself, even if he was chaperoning the kid.

Yes, that was the plan...

And then crashed the party as well.

Well, all bets were off now.

"Huh." Uttered Doug while blinking, watching as she boldly mingled with the organizer of the event and a few other important folk.

And then the Empress noticed him.

Hideo couldn't see it, but Doug had gone from slouched and absent to proper posture real quick.

The three impossible tasks echoed in the back of his mind like warning sirens. Should he even approach her when he hadn't figured out a single one of them yet...?

Didn't matter if he should or not. He couldn't look away now that she had noticed.

Doug reached over and snatched a glass of Champaign from a passing waiter's platter in response, holding it up towards her and nodding with a cocky smile, mouthing the words 'Empress' her way.

"Hold onto my hat for me, Hideo- looks like these people are just gonna have to deal with me."

He was walking towards her before he could think twice.

TAG: @
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 19:07:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva glanced over to and smiled, “It’s nice to see so many of us together at once,” she agreed with a nod. As she swayed lightly in rhythm with the music, the bartender slid the drink over to her about the same time Josh received his drink, “Cheers to that,” she smiled, offering her glass for a light tap against Josh’s before taking a small sip of the Old Fashioned.

I’ll have what she’s having, Eva turned towards the masculine voice and glanced down at her own drink when she saw him point towards her, “Nice choice,” she praised, “The bartender makes a good one, too!” she threw the bartender a friendly wink. He laughed as a result, shaking his head playfully at the comment while he began making his drink.

“I’m Eva, or -er Dr. Morales,” she introduced. She didn’t enjoy being called doctor all the time but that may be how they would recognize her name from recent communications through the Ranger channels if they were paying attention to announcements. She joined the ranks as a sort of “medical corps” to provide not only emergency medical care during war and Ranger Raids, but also basic medical care to the League’s pokemon during times of peace, “Did I see you drawing over there?” she asked , pointing towards the general direction in which he came from.

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 19:39:58 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

The blonde smiled in turn, raising his drink. "Cheers to that" he agreed as he tapped his drink to hers, before taking a swig. "It's a good idea, honestly. After all that's happened lately, a chance to boost morale and improve relations between the team is an opportunity that I'm glad they didn't miss out on. I've seen teams run into the ground by ignoring these things" he admitted. God, was he showing his age? He may well be starting to show his age.

A man nearby spoke up, stating he'd have what she was having. A decent social tactic, he'd give him that, and the blonde laughed at that. "Josh Dragomir" he introduced as he looked to the both of them, though he was interested in the sketch the man was working on now that Eva had pointed it out...

-Notes-

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 22:21:27 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"I'm hoping for a bank loan actually." He quips in a tease to .

Turning to face the other man, his face lights up into a smile when he registers .

"I know you. The Swampert at Lilycove. Mr. Wide Guard." Orion had been the first to act when Sénon was still second guessing himself with his feet in the sand.

When the Draco Meteors started to fall it was under Orion's protection most of the Lilycove forces stood. When the wide guard faded and they began their counter-attack everyone went into action and fought as hard as they could.

He never saw Orion again for the rest of that battle but by the time his shields came down, Sénon had forgotten how to hesitate.

"You saved our lives and our fighting spirits before the fighting even started." Sénon had forgotten how much the first few seconds in the sands of Lilycove would defined in the months to come as a Ranger. "Thank you, I mean it." He shook hands in solemn earnest.

He saw giving him a nod in the distance. Sénon gestured for Dragomir to join them but he likely didn't see it. Instead mingling with Xander Belmont and a new arrival.

● tags: @rangerreception
● notes:

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 0:24:40 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Well it was—well this was inexcusable.

The man of the hour, late?

Could anyone blame him for being late though. There was just so much fucking paperwork he had to deal with in Lilycove and he hated every single fucking inch of it!

Now that he was done though… it was only now he saw the messages piled up on his phone. Ah, shit.

He wondered where Evan was, anyway. Hoping he wasn’t too late, he had Gareth whisk him out of the office at Lilycove, only to arrive with a bumpy landing right there—

At the party, no less.

Fashionably late, Mr. Anderson.

irl hates me. GUESS WHO APPEARED LAST-SECOND YO

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 2:10:14 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
sootopolis city

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Oh yeah? How's that working out?"[break][break]

She lifts the glass to her lips to take a long sip, expression polite as she glances between the two men and their greeting. And in the meantime, she observes the surrounding rangers. It was nice to be able to relax and take a breath, and to enjoy each others company.[break][break]

Though she shifts, jostling something on the table behind her as a result of her sudden movement when she notices arrive, albeit late.[break][break]

"The big man's here."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #251A1F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #251A1F;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Dksk6x2/stormy-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 3:41:55 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

As seemingly gravitated towards Sénon, Stormy and Orion. The Redhead Ranger tried not to make a big fuss of it.

Cavalier and casual was the flavor of the night, despite everyone being in the best dressed states.

"Thanks for coming Boss." He took a sip from drink.
"You made it before my bedtime." He was expecting a text from Cait at any minute.

It was a rare thing what what was in this room. Rangers old and new from the Elites to the Part-timers to those only thinking about joining up. Cap it off with the Ranger Representative of the League's Council and the only Ranger currently reigning in Hoenn's Elite Four; it was a hell of a gathering.

"Now that you're here we actually get the party started." Truth was the ceremony didn't get any deeper from where they already were. The drinks were flowing, people were laughing and talking, the band was jamming and everyone was making it work.

A good time was a good time, he was just glad the man of the hour made it in time to be a part of it.

As a waiter came by handing glasses of champagne to empty hands Sénon tinked a spoon gently against the rim of the glass to get everyone's attention.

"Good evening, thanks for coming everyone, I'll make this quick I know we've all been here a while and the vibe is nice so I won't hold you up." He moved to the center isle and halfway up the stairs to where the band had ceased to play.

"No long speech from me; just raising a glass..." He gestured to the man of the hour, raising his champagne. "TO LAURENCE!" He toasted with a wide smirk.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 4:13:18 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Fuck paperwork,” was all he could say before reaching up to pinch the bridge of his nose.

Little did he realize he still had his work glasses on. Oops.

That was how late he was.

Taking off the glasses and quickly folding it before hiding it in a pocket of his jacket, he looked around.

“And you all started drinking without me,” he continued with a chuckle, seeing how much alcohol was freely flowing around—at least for those who were of age! But then again… it was just one evening.

“Also, for the record,” he went on as he looked for the nearest mic and grabbed it, tapping it once before continuing, Please. Call me Lars. Makes my life a hell of a lot easier for everyone present.”

Okay, now that was cleared out—

“Do I gotta make a speech?”

fuck paperwork, lol

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 4:18:35 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

He actually did notice! But he was so occupied with what he was doing that he couldn't come over at the moment. So instead, the blonde raised his glass once more to and as well to those around him, including and who he recognized as the Head Ranger. It was soon after though, that the man made a short speech, or well, just toasted their head. The blonde laughed a bit at that, before promptly toasting once more.

"To the Head" he spoke up. He hadn't met the man at all, but if he was good enough to be the Head Ranger here, well... That had to count for something, aye?

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

siege

the public eye
he/him
March 14th
jubilife, sinnoh
heterosexual
journalist
cadet
awards
25 posts
Jak Preach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jak
Jak Preach
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 5:03:22 GMT
Jak Preach Avatar
it gets harder just to breathe
feel like the walls are closin' in

PARTY

"... and that's it for the ranger reception." And cut. The exploud lowered the camera and handed it towards Jak who then turned it off for the meantime. The exploud also released the tripod it held on his other hand, handing it off to Jak. "Good going pal." He said, tapping the button of exploud's pokeball which then recalls the pokemon. With the news camera now on his hands, Jak turned it back on and started filming footage of his own.

Three prominent figures could be seen nearby; , and ; all regarded as high ranking rangers of Hoenn. Jak stood the tripod up and propped the news camera to continue rolling. Slung on his neck was his DLSR camera which he then raised before his face.

"Hey everyone! Let's get some quick snaps!" He exclaimed with one hand raised.

[ OOC ] @everyone

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS