he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz's Haunted Home
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 0:37:07 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","displaydevice1"]
[attr="class","displayborder"]
[attr="class","displaybox7"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn1"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn2"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn3"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn4"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn5"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn6"]

[attr="class","displaypkmn7"]

[attr="class","displayscreen7"]

[attr="class","displaycolor7"]

[attr="class","displayborderg"]

[attr="class","displayflowers"]

[attr="class","displaytitle"]Haunted Home of the Hermit

[attr="class","displaytext"]

After years of savings Razz has finally found a beach home for a quarter of the asking price. The ranger never really planned on moving but with Razz now having a growing number of pokemon he felt it was needed. However the house he bought is well known in Sootopolis to be haunted thus why it was on the Market for as long as it was, and for it being as cheap as it was. [break][break]

In the end it turns out that the Dhelmise of an old Sea Captain who owned the home protected the place not wanting any to take the home of her old captain. With a battle and some talking Ula has agreed to allow the Ranger and his pokemon into her home. Though it is quite the fixer upper from years of neglect.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz's Haunted Home
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 0:33:50 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

It's moving day and Razz is officially able to move in now without the realters getting in the way. Though before he moves there is unofficial work he needs to do. After talking to Sabrina who usually managed his pokemon here at home for him she was able to gather all the fire pokemon that have been wondering around his place. Loitering and pretending to be one of his own pokemon when he had refused to officially capture any of them himself. [break][break]

Seeing all of them in front of him in a line made him nervous, both Salem and Sabrina gives an encouraging pat on his leg as he stares down the fire pokemon in front of him. "So.... I owe you all an apology..." Razz finally admits, though the look on his face seems like he is hating that he's apologizing. So both Meowstic do have to assure the others that he does actually mean it.[break][break]

Razz runs a hand through his hair as he keeps trying to think of how to do this. He was still annoyed with the heat they radiated. "My grievances have never been with any of you, and I haven't been fair to any of you, especially you two" he admits as he finally sits down in front of the group when he addresses the Infernape and Litten in particular. "I... I didn't always hate fire types, in fact my father's Pyroar used to be one of my favorites and then..." Razz lifts up his headband for the group of fire pokemon to see his scar. While at home he doesn't have it covered as often he always avoided them so they might not know of his scare. All of them seemed surprised by it, though none of them say anything. [break][break]

"Again it was never a problem with any of you personally and I know I haven't treated any of you the best, but things have... changed," something of which he didn't know how to share the details of if he was being honest. "So since you know we're moving I want to formally invite and welcome you all which is more than I've done for you here," with that offer he presents each of them with a pokeball to catch them formally should they choose. [break][break]

"If you want to join me that is"

[break][break]

+ Exhibit

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz's Haunted Home
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 20:43:00 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Despite his injuries from everything Razz was once more ready for the day. Well maybe, it's been awhile and he still hasn’t heard anything. It was time to fix that. [break][break]

Thankfully the water routes were full of islands that were completely away from society. He allows Shamrock to do her own thing as he just stands by the beach unsure of what to do. Razz glances at Salem who seems to just shrug clearly as confused as his trainer. “You said you would be there when I need you!” eventually the avatar calls into the air as if he would be heard. “So where are you!?” he questions scanning the skies seeing nothing. Was this bastard dragon just pulling his leg when he told him that?[break][break]

Before he could question any further there is a large boom behind him as the white dragon lands. Razz can’t help but jump back at their presence which seems to confuse the deity as they tilt their head with the fearful way their new patron acted. They don’t seem to say anything directly, though they seem to give him a bit of a smile. One that read ‘told you you would need me.’ Usually the ranger was terrible at reading emotions, and he probably still would be, but there is a connection between the two. One where while Reshiram could read his own emotions but Razz could do the same with them and he could just feel the cockiness from the other. [break][break]

Eventually though Razz could hear the silent question. Why did you call me? Honestly he’s terrified to answer it, but it's needed. “You just gave me your power and just fucked off…” he starts explaining, if he were less stressed he wouldn’t have cursed yet here he was, “I.. I can only go do much, but I feel there is more and I want to know what and for you to show me”[break][break]

Again they’re silent as they seem to consider them, there is a pained smile now across the dragon’s face. =Blair once wanted the same thing, however there is only so much I can do= the dragon admits breaking the silence and Razz is confused =You are blocking me Raziel, fighting my blessing rather than letting me help=[break][break]

Anger rises at the name, but he bites his tongue, “I’m not fighting I want your help”[break][break]

=And again you lie to me, there is something in your mind that blocks me child so tell me let me aide you=[break][break]

Razz is silent at that as he picks up on what the dragon wants but he can’t. All of it is so fresh and it hurts. Getting help means having to deal with fire more and he can’t honestly want that. Not with his trauma so closely connected to it. At the silence Reshiram leaves knowing that today progress can’t be made, the gift will be left with their chosen human for now as they feel he can get past it in the end. Though how long it would take would be up to Raziel in the end. All Razz can do is fall to his knees and cry out his frustration with himself and his crutch.

[break][break]

+ Exhibit

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz's Haunted Home
POSTED ON May 6, 2021 22:58:41 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Today was the day of the week Razz hated most: Workout day[break][break]

While he was no stranger to working out, it was something he was working on ever since he became a ranger today was different from others. Ever since Buzzwole came into his life Razz has had to find a way to keep up with the Ultra Beast and their needs. The first few weeks of them were very difficult as he had no idea of anything of the thing outside what the Leauge posted up about Subject Buzzwole and what it could do. Sadly none of those studies included anything about befriending it, what it ate, it's behavior outside of how it would like to kill you and your pokemon. It was all new territory for the Ranger. [break][break]

Honestly it was more luck than anything else that they encountered a Wailord while Razz was trying to train them because then he had the pleasure of watching the bug pokemon suck that wail dry. It was a terrifying sight to see honestly but Razz understood that some pokemon ate each other. Such was nature, and it seemed that his Buzzwole's favorite food was Wailord. At least the bug seemed full for about a good month before it wanted another. [break][break]

Though food was only one part of taking care of a pokemon. There was bonding and training, and during his time since the Blackout of Slateport that bonding time came in the form of hard workouts every two weeks. The ranger would make sure to take those days off to head to one of the uninhabited islands to train with his Buzzwole. When this first started out Razz tried just giving them his other pokemon to work out with, and while it seemed alright at first there was a time most of his pokemon seemed afraid to deal with the Ultra Beast and so Razz offered to be the 'work out buddy' for the day. Though this made Crimson a very happy beast and now seemed to want to keep his trainer as his main buddy. [break][break]

So here they were now on an island and Buzzwole was pumping themselves up, next to them Whis was crying out a battle cry ready for the work out. As Whis seemed to be one of the only pokemon that could keep up with the bug. First up running! [break][break]

[break]

Razz could recall this was something he hated when they first started, one lap around the island is what Crimson demanded and there was a burning in his chest like no ones business as when in the beginning he couldn't even do that. Now a days he did get around the whole island, as the ones they went to were relatively small but he was still worn out. And while he could barely manage one Whis and Crimson would often lap him, every now and then as they passed him they would pause and try to cheer on their trainer to keep him going. Then usually by the end the two would slow and run with him. [break][break]

This time was slightly different though as Razz now had a new power. Back in both the Safari and his training with he noticed himself being blown back by his own explosions: propelled even. It made him think, since the explosions didn't hurt him then maybe? When their morning race started he put his hands back as he gave his two pokemon a warning before he allowed the heat to gather and let it go. [break][break]

[break]

However it had much more power than he intended and while it did work. Blasting the ranger forward with great speed it wasn't something he could keep up with. It was too quick, and too much force and moving mid air was difficult. He was going to crash, or so he thought. Crimson always seems to impress though as with the use jumping strength and wings the Ultra Beast was able to catch up to their trainer and catch them in their arms before Razz could actually crash. The bug looks proud of himself for his catch, clearly it was the most impressive thing done! [break][break]

Crimson puts Razz down before patting them on the back twice, as usual not seeming to understand how frail Razz was in comparison the the Ultra Beast's strength as it knocks the ranger down to the ground as Buzzwole praising his trainer for how impressive the blast was. Once Whis caught up even they were trying to give their trainer the same encouragement he always gave them when done something right.[break][break]

Its only through their encouragement that Razz gives it a few more tries. His panic making it so the small explosions he made didn't do anything. His last attempt he tried doing while running and though it was still weak. Giving the young man about 2ft before he was done. If Razz tried any harder he wouldn't have energy for the rest of Buzzwole's workout. Yup this was definately going to be a day he hates with how worn out it would leave him, but the time with Whis and Crimson was nice to have.

[break][break]

+ Exhibit

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz's Haunted Home
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 9:07:25 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Long before the days of Ranger Razz the young man was a pitiful child. [break][break]

At least in her opinion anyway. It had been a month since they had threatened the man who own these apartments to give her trainer's brother a place to live and since then nothing has been done. For a month Sabrina and her brother basically didn't know what else to do but watch as the ex-rocket seemed to waste away on the given bed. Seeming so depressed that often the human would forget to eat, wouldn't bathe for what seemed like days at a time, and the only reason they really got anything themselves was because the grunt seemed competent enough to order pokemon food for them. [break][break]

It was a pathetic sight to see but her brother didn't seem to have any ideas. She had not been there the day her brother claims that man attacked. To her it was nothing out of the ordinary so why suddenly change it all for this sticky place. For a good while she would go off with her brother to explore their new city. See the sites and maybe eat something that was different that the food her new master ordered. All for every night to return to the same sad scene of their trainer still sleeping in bed with no signs of having moved all day. [break][break]

She thinks back to what her previous trainer said, to look after the little brother. The white haired Meowstic just sighed, this was going to be hard. So in the middle of the night while most weren't around she finally decided enough was enough as she used PSYCHIC to force her trainer up. "Wha?" was all the confused teen could say at first before the Meowstic practically threw Raziel out of his own apartment. The teend nearly falling over the rail, but tripping to the ground as spending as long as he has on the bed has made him weak. [break][break]

She begins to yell and lecture him as if he understood what she was saying. After all he understood her brother right? Unbeknownst the other cat knew how to sign words to make the teen understand. Her loud meowing was enough to wake several of the neighbors who then complained at both of them. All of them quickly going back to their rooms as she gives them a look that promises she would hurt them if they didn't mind their business before using PSYCHIC once more to slam all the doors shut. [break][break]

Eventually her attention was back on him and Razz just tensed before his own Meowstic translated about how they were all going for a walk every night and he didn't have a say in it. Honestly if he had more strength he might have fought it but he really didn't have the energy. [break][break]

Least for her it was one step of doing as her trainer asked.

[break][break]

+ Exhibit

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz's Haunted Home
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 6:59:49 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]MEETING SAGE

[attr="class","setting"]

The young man looks down at the Chespin seemingly unsure about it. Its after some silence where Razz looks up at his boss. "Why am I being given thi-them? I have my Meowstic," he faulters slightly. Still trying to morph his head around that pokemon were worth something too after such a long time of being forced to see them as items. [break][break]

The man sighs, "Kid you're going to find in our line of work that just two pokemon can't do it, and you'll find especially that grass types have a variety of uses," the captain smiles up at him as he pets the chespin on the head before getting up. [break][break]

"But sir I-"[break][break]

"Ah ah ah, this isn't a request Ranger but an order from your Captain, and are you going to disobey that?" he questions though the Sootopolis captain already knew the answer. Knowing that Razz obeyed all orders and was possibly a hinderance more than an asset at times. Honestly the Chespin was the same way with their rules and regulations. The captain's hope of the two growing together and learning to follow their instinct rather than rules and orders.[break][break]

"N-no sir," he stands at attention as the captain gives a nod and moves on. Both Razz and the Chespin looking at one another as if unimpressed with the other. Though seeing as how now adays the small chespin was a thriving Chesnaught? The captain made a decent choice.

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + Razz's meeting his Chespin Sage for the first time.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#d85641; --bgimg:url(https://static0.gamerantimages.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Pokemon-TCG-Chespin-Card-Art-2.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz's Haunted Home
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 12:15:48 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]MEETING Cobalt

[attr="class","setting"]

The officer gives him the pokeball and Razz seems confused on what to do with it. It was just Discovered earlier that morning that Ren had died in his sleep last night. And it had seemed the old man knew his time was coming soon as he left a letter of his last will and testament. Along with some final words to several people and he happened to be included in that. Especially as its because the old man that he even started with the whole Ranger stuff. [break][break]

The man had some words for him, but what was most important was what was left behind. Razz looks out into the area to see the old man's Metang, or rather now his Metang, just looking out over the cliff and he doesn't know what to do. Death wasn't something he understood how to deal with, but Razz does go to sit next to them along with Salem. At first he is silent as its clear he is still unsure how to deal with it himself. [break][break]

"You're going to... miss him huh?" Razz finally starts but the Metang says nothing and it sets off his nerves. "You know I've done some bad stuff... from what I heard from Ren so has he but," he's struggling to find the proper words for all this, "But you stood by him all this time, I'm sure you could tell that despite the wrong he did that there was good intentions behind things. Just a man put into bad situations to and forced to make bad choice after bad choice."[break][break]

Salem seems to interject there as it didn't seem like Razz was going to stop his little tangent without the aide. The teen grumbling to himself lightly. "Look I'm just saying that... Ren gave me your pokeball, maybe as some sort of good act to counter the bad, and now that Ive become a ranger I would like to try to keep up with those good choices with you with me... if you'll allow it" Razz just offers the pokeball to see what they would do with it. Though rather than tossing it the steel pokemon just simply looks to the young man as they think of their first trainer. There is a sadness there and they could sense it, and if his old trainer thought that helping this young man would be worth it well they trusted the judgement of the old cop. [break][break]

"So Cobalt right? Like the color?" they nod, "seems like a nice little name"

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"] + Receiving Cobalt [break]
+ Where Razz starts using colors for nicknames

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]