Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Beedle's Grove
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 5:46:01 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

GARDEN HISTORY
  • 01/20 -> Planted: Grepa berry, tamato berry, and rabuta berry (Ready 02/03); Added Thorn to garden (will evolve 02/03)
  • 02/05 -> Harvesting: Grepa berry, tamato berry, and rabuta berry; Thorn evolves into Roserade! Replanting: Grepa berry, tamato berry, and rabuta berry (ready 02/19); Planting: Grepa Berry (Ready 02/19)
  • 02/19 -> Harvesting: 2x grepa berry, tamato berry, rabuta berry. Planting: Grepa berry, tamato Berry, and rabuta berry (all ready 03/02) and Salac berry (ready 04/16).
  • 03/04 -> Harveting: 1x grepa, tamato, rabuta berry.
  • 03/27 -> Planting: 1x grepa, tamato, rabuta berry. (all ready 04/10)
  • 04/16 -> Harvesting: 1x Tamato, Grepa, Rabuta, and Salac berries; Adding Ivy the Serperior to the garden (OVERGROW); Planting: 1x Passho Berry (ready 6/11), 1x Custap berry (ready 4/30), 1x Rabuta berry (ready 4/23)
  • 04/27 -> Harvesting: 1x Rabuta Berry; Planting: 1x Rabuta Berry (Ready 05/04)
  • 05/04 -> Harvesting: 1x Rabuta Berry, 1x Custap Berry; Planting: 1x Rabuta Berry (ready 05/11), 1x Micle Berry (ready 05/18)
  • 05/12 -> Harvesting: 1x Rabuta berry; Planting: 1x Salac Berry (ready 06/09)
  • 07/01 -> Harvesting: 1x Passho berry, 1x Salac berry, 1x Micele berry; Planting: 1x Passho Berry (ready 08/26), 1x Kasib berry (ready 08/26), 1x Salac berry (ready 07/29)
  • 01/18 -> Planting: 2x Passho Berry (ready 03/15), 1x Salac berry (ready 02/15)
  • 02/18 -> Harvesting 1x Salac Berry; Planting 1x Salac Berry (Ready 03/18)
  • 04/04 -> Harvesting 2x passho berries, 1x salac berry; Planting 3x salac berries (ready 05/02)
  • 05/04 -> Harvesting 3x salac berries, Planting 3x salac berries (ready 06/01)
  • 06/10 -> Harvesting 3x Salac berries, planting 3x salac berries (ready 07/08)
  • 07/13 -> Harvesting 3x Salac berries, planting 2x salac (ready 8/10) and 1x passho (ready 9/07)
  • 10/16 -> Harvesting 2x Salac, 1x Passho; Planting 2x Salac (ready 11/13), 1x Passho (ready 12/11)
  • 02/07 -> Harvesting 2x Salac, 1x Passho; Planting 2x Salac (ready 3/6), 1x Kasib (ready 4/3)
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Beedle's Grove
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 0:51:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#65C498[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
ariados

attacks the garden!

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

female - swarm[break]
night shade / spider web / cross poison / sticky web / constrict

WEBS BEGIN TO CASCADE all around your berry trees. it's oddly beautiful, these gossamer garlands. however, it is clear, from the movement underneath these webs, that something is trying to eat the fruits of your imminent harvest.[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

[break]
post by feb 21 to fend off the pokemon!

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Beedle's Grove
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 1:25:06 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

From within the garden’s bounty a soft pink pokemon is stirred awake from its slumber by the tickle of sticky webs draping over its broad head. The Shiinotic blinks its sleepy eyes open, slowly making sense of the world around it. As his eyes focus, the garden becomes clear. The berry trees themselves seem ok . . . for now. The commotion of a rustling pokemon draws the Shiinotic’s attention to the right. The Ariados crawls confidently over the webbing she so proudly spun.

The garden’s protector rises from the soft dirt her was sleeping in. The web hanging of his broad head shift and snap, alerting the pokemon to his presence. But the Shiinotic is ready. As the Ariados lunged the dual-type pushes forward a flurry of powerful SPORES that explode on contact with the pokemon. The bug falters, tripping over its own legs as a sleepiness crashes over her. She falls onto her web, fast asleep.

The Shiinotic smiles, the sudden urge to feed plucking at his instinct. A sinister purple aura engulfs the Ariados. Smokey whips of the purple energy leak from the wild pokemon, snaking their way to the Shiinotic as he hungrily consumes the pokemon’s energy as nightmares flood its dreams with a DREAM EATER.

Lex is summoned to the garden by the Shiinotic. She frowns as the sight of the half alive bug-type and the proud Shiinotic. It is what it is. She extracts an empty pokeball and tosses it at the bug-type. Perhaps it will be good for trading.

Lex attempts to catch the Ariados!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Beedle's Grove
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 4:30:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

ariados

was caught!

stats

female - swarm[break]
night shade / spider web / cross poison / sticky web / constrict

[break]
you caught ariados; you protected your garden successfully![break]
you consume 1 pokeball.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Beedle's Grove
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 4:19:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

voltorb

has attacked

stats

genderless - static[break]
electro ball / magnet rise / eerie impulse / screech / gyro ball

IN SEARCH FOR FOOD, this voracious Pokemon attempts to steal some of your growing berries for itself. Leaving this Pokemon alone may cause damage to your overall harvest.

[break]
post by MAY 16 11:59PM PST to defeat or capture them![break][break]
capture will CONSUME 1 POKEBALL; failure to post before the deadline will result in a berry tree being destroyed.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Beedle's Grove
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 17:40:00 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The tenacious Voltorb’s appetite drives it forward on instinct alone. Its deep humming stirs the sleeping Serperior. Ivy shifts beneath the lush foliage, a subtle rustle that goes unnoticed by the electric-type. It’s been so long since the pokemon had been disturbed. The garden has had time to flourish in the absence of predators.

Now Ivy has been called to arms. The Serperior moves forward through her domain, GROWTH pulsing through her serpentine body as she prepares to intercept the Voltorb.

VINES WHIP out from beneath her crest as she lunges forward. A loud hiss sprays from between her fangs. The vines smack against the pokemon’s steel frame and knock it back. The humming grows in intensity, electricity crackling across its cold shell. Ivy rises in height, and whips up a LEAF STORM to confuse and disable her target.

Eva would be here soon, so her vines grow again, wrapping around the pokemon to encase it in a grassy prison. At least until her trainer than come take care of it.

It doesn’t take long for the doctor to arrive. She smiles at the Seperior, offering the pokemon a few berries as praise for her defense against the wild pokemon, “Good work, Ivy! Lemme see what you’ve got,” Eva has a pokeball at the ready when Ivy uncurls her vines from around the unconscious Voltorb.

“Neato!” it’s an average Voltorb, but definitely one she hopes to take into a future Distortion to evaluate for a forme change. Eva drops the empty pokeball on the sphere. The clang of metal on metal rings out before the device cracks open and sucks in the pokeball-like pokemon.

Eva attempts to catch the Voltorb!

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Beedle's Grove
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 4:14:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

voltorb

was caught!

stats

genderless - static[break]
electro ball / magnet rise / eerie impulse / screech / gyro ball

[break]
your capture was successful![break]
you use 1X POKEBALL.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Beedle's Grove
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 6:14:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

whimsicott

has attacked

stats

male or female - infiltrator[break]
giga drain / sunny day / cotton guard / fairy wind

IN SEARCH FOR FOOD, this voracious Pokemon attempts to steal some of your growing berries for itself. Leaving this Pokemon alone may cause damage to your overall harvest.

[break][break]

post by FEBRUARY 10TH 11:59PM PST to defeat or capture them![break][break]
capture will CONSUME 1 POKEBALL; failure to post before the deadline will result in a berry tree being destroyed.[break][break]

any of your characters may engage.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Beedle's Grove
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 16:58:38 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 An intruder wistfully floated into the ripe garden. IN fact, the pokemon may find the berries a bit too ripe. Rotted, even on the vines, shriveled and sour morsels. The Whimsicott would never find out.

A mess of thick vines snapped out at the delightfully curious pokemon as it reached for a Passho fruit. The sharp cry of the Windvieled pokemon squeaked across the humble garden. The Serprior narrowed her watchful eyes, slightering out from beneath the brush like a hunting Ekans.

The GIGA DRAIN from the wild pokemon brushed off her scales and with a quick lunge, she WRAPPED around the little fairy-type and refused to let go.

"I'll take it from here," Eva smiled, lifting her hand to capture the pokemon in an empty ball.

Eva attempts to catch the Whimsicott!

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga