Ditz

Xan
Him/His
Nov 24th
Neos City
Pansexual
Ranger
Ex-Gym Leader
Lately I get the feeling nothing works cause we're cursed.
awards
394 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xander
Xander Belmont
Delicate Connections [Xander's Plotter]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2020 13:05:25 GMT
Xander Belmont Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat+Alternates:600,700|Inconsolata:400,700|Roboto:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.unb-contain] --unb-accent-1:#d43b5c; [/newclass]

[attr="class","unb-contain"]
[attr="class","unb-img"]

[attr="class","unb-app"]

[attr="class","unb-body"]

About Xander

And every scene's a different place

Xander spent his childhood traveling the world with his father and little sister. Name a region and chances are he's visited at least once. [break][break]

Plot Hooks

don't know what's gonna happen next

- The Belmonts are an old family native to Sinnoh with a lineage that traces back to the Draconid of Hoenn. Why the Belmont forebearers separated from their brethren isn't known, but the spark of exploration that provoked them has carried through the generations.[break][break]

Adventurers, sailors, archaeologists, and tomb raiders - the Belmonts made an art of expedition. Their exploits have earned them the wealth and renown that many aspire to achieve.[break][break]

- A female ranger and her Volcarona rescued Xander from a snowstorm as a child. Due to the trauma of the event, he never got her name. She could be in Hoenn and he not know.[break][break]

- Xander's a renowned artist whose artwork has featured in numerous art galleries. He's been known to pain the portraits of wealthy on occasion as well.[break][break]

- He is the current gym leader of Ever Grande City and the assistant of E4 member .

[break][break][break]

seeking

old friends, art clients, ex-lovers, rivals

[attr="class","unb-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.unb-contain] width:520px; background-color:#2b2b2b; overflow:hidden; border:1px solid #363636; border-radius:5px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-img:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:500px; height:250px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mMY3io/3_copy.png); filter:invert(1); opacity:.1; left:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-img] width:500px; height:250px; margin:10px 0px 11px 0px; position:relative; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app] width:50px; height:50px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; background-color:#2b2b2b; position:absolute; top:240px; border-radius:100%; border:1px solid #363636; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app a] font-size: 15px; background: var(--unb-accent-1)!important; text-decoration: none!important; display: flex; width: 30px; height: 30px; align-items: center; justify-content: center; border-radius: 100%; color: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app a:before] content:'\ecb5'; font-family: "honeybee"!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body] width:520px; background-color:#2b2b2b;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body h1] margin:0px 0px; padding:25px 25px; display:flex; background-color:#3C3C3C; flex-flow:column nowrap; outline:1px solid #363636; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; font:700 36px/36px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; color:var(--unb-accent-1); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222222, 1px -1px 0 #222222, -1px 1px 0 #222222, 1px 1px 0 #222222; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body span] display:block; font:400 12px inconsolata; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222222, 1px -1px 0 #222222, -1px 1px 0 #222222, 1px 1px 0 #222222; text-transform:uppercase; color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div] padding:50px; text-align:justify; font:400 12px roboto; color:#dbdbdb; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div h2] margin:0px 10px; display:inline-block; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--unb-accent-1); padding:2px 10px; color:#F6F6F6; font:600 10px montserrat alternates; border-radius:2px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div b] font:700 12px montserrat alternates; color:var(--unb-accent-1); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222222, 1px -1px 0 #222222, -1px 1px 0 #222222, 1px 1px 0 #222222; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div i] color:#bbb; border-bottom:1px solid var(--unb-accent-1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-credit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-credit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-contain .th]font-family: "honeybee" !important;font-style: normal !important;font-weight: normal !important;font-variant: normal !important;text-transform: none !important;speak: none;line-height: 1;-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; } @font-face { font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 7:44:43 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar
I like the gradual nature of these two working together and to put it plainly, I see a lot of potential in this character and what senon can do it bring out that potential. I'm not really here to suggest anything, letting things flow naturally as they have been works for me.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 1:42:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Chloe and Xander
[break][break]
Hi Ditz! I think that the two have kind of a unique relationship, I think Chloe would be very happy if he ended up joining rangers since that'd mean she'd just have another person to bug besides Razz. Since he is kind of the opposite of Chloe maybe she could be bring out the more happy Xander? To her it just seems like he's a little sad. Chloe's also a fan of exploration it was the primary reason she left Unova! So if they get close enough maybe the two of them could go on a lot of explorations together!
[break][break]
Chloe and Aaliyah
[break
These two kind of have a familiar background. Chloe also comes from Unova, Castelia City and her parents are also well known.(Actress Mom) (Merchant Dad) Only thing is that they never told the public that they have a kid so no one knows it. I'm not sure what plot's could be explored but we can always throw them into a social / mission ^.^
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2021 13:16:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cherrysumi"]
Katsumi +
Life's better when you're not alone~
made by mizo
[attr="class","soda"]
[attr="class","soda2"]Howdy! I'll be honest, you liking my character app is what drew me to reading Xander's. Before I knew it I was experience a whirl of emotions and on the edge of my seat by the time I was finished reading. I. Love. Xander. He's so freaking interesting! He's deep and complex and I really enjoyed reading what I could of his. Katsumi is a precious bean. Hard little worker bee that's doing her best to live life and experience new things.

After taking care of her family for years and having them rely on her, this is the first time she's really ever done anything for herself. (And that scares the shit out of her.) She decided to study to be a ranger since being here in Hoenn for a year, and she's also taking classes at a local University.

I believe Xander and Katsumi can have a interesting dynamic. Katsumi loves helping people in need, it's what makes her feel useful and needed. Xander might not see it as him needing anything but that think the both of them could use a friend. He's a bartender and when she has her free moments she loves a good drink! (Can she handle her alcohol though? Absolutely not. But that's a whole other can of worms to worry about later).

While having a good head on her shoulder's she still has a lot to learn about life. Xander seems quite mature for his age so I definitely think there's a lot she could learn from him. I dunno, I'm spit-balling here. I really just wanna have them get to know each other since I love Xander so much. I'll hit you up on discord if you wanna chat about them some more!

[newclass=.cherrysumi]width:108px;height:208px; padding: 20px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #4a8782; margin-top: -260px; margin-left: -10px; z-index: 1; float: left;[/newclass][newclass=.soda]width: 290px; height: 188px; padding: 30px;background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #4a8782; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: 10px; z-index: 1; float: right; [/newclass][newclass=.soda2]width: 280px; height: 188px; padding-right: 10px;overflow: auto;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#f1f1f1;width: 1px;[/newclass][newclass=.soda2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#4a8782;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON May 30, 2021 2:12:45 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
Just wanna say you're amazing and I couldn't have a better rp partner <3 Love all our threads and I'm gonna be greedy and demand more ^_^

muah ; ]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2021 14:51:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
& Lottie
Longshot. But seeing your want ad in the server bout the need for a sibling, then reading your plotter and app for Killian... Might I offer up Lottie as one of those many spies in his network? She's league, but not affiliated. Considered a regular citizen. Would be interesting, at least to me~
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 2:48:40 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
@lottie & Killian
Yeah! I'm definitely down with her being one of the spies in his network. Did you have something in mind for how Killian got her to be one of his agents?

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 17:48:45 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
Hi Ditz I am sorry that I found your plotter; here's a flood of words.

I think that Sam and Xander would have quite a bit in common as far as being socially meh and jaded. Sam's jaded because his dad has a connection with Rocket that his mother refuses to tell him about. Because of that, he is constantly suspicious of the world and even of those who he grows closer to.
He likes to use the excuse, 'people are flawed, so allow room for their flaws' and because of this he never truly trusts. Truth? He has control issues. If he can't control it, he doesn't trust it.

@archon

Hope I got that tag right.
Anyway, so I think he's super interesting and I like the idea of him having this fake smile and Sam literally always just looking stoic because he's busy calculating. It's not rare for Sam to show his emotions as much as it is rare for him to, erm, have emotions. He pretty well shows what's going on in his brain and speaks his mind. The problem is that he's basically a walking computer.
Anyway I think they'd be a fun contrast for missions or something.

That's all I could think of off the top of my head other than he and are going to crack me up cause of contrast. So thanks for coming to my ted-talk feel free to say yay or nay or hit me up on discord winkwonk