[nospaces]
[attr="class","hooksnat"]

[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-user"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatimg"]

[attr="class","hooksnatname"]KILLIAN DECKER

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-star"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatsub"]29 - HIM/HIS - HETROSEXUAL - ROCKET ADMIN - HEAD OF INTEL

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]ABOUT
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]DRINK ALONE AND WATCH TV, YOU'RE EXPECTING HARMONIES

[attr="class","hooksnatblurb"]

Someone once told Killian that knowledge is power. That the guy who knew the most, who understood when to apply it - was the most dangerous. It's a philosophy he's lived his life by since orphaned at thirteen. [break][break]

To Killian, knowing the most means learning the secrets people keep to themselves. Trafficking in those secrets is how he got by in Goldenrod City when he had only himself. Over time, he turned an operation that started as just him into a web of spies. All of whom gather information and deliver it back to him. [break][break]

He had to be charming to make it happened, not just intelligent. That superficial glibness has served him well over the years. It's worn like a mask to disguise the manipulative person under the surface.

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;color:#ffffff;padding:0px!important;margin:-3px;text-align:justify;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-bolt"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnatsub"]29 - HIM/HIS - HETROSEXUAL - ROCKET ADMIN - HEAD OF INTEL

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]ENEMIES
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]YOU COULD DO BETTER, BETTER THAN THAT: YOU'RE A FRAUD

Oh boy, Killian's probably got a list of people that hate him more than a mile long. Blackmail is how he got his start in crime back in Johto. It's something Killian still does to this day. Granted, he tries to aim for bigger things now that his resources have expanded. [break][break]

He's also a manipulative person. Not afraid to say or do whatever it takes to get what he wants from someone. Apathy is an easy switch for him to flip when needed. [break][break]

The one sure-fire way to end up on Killian's shit-list is to mess with . Alexandra is the love of his life. Harming her, threatening her safety, or doing anything that could be perceived as dangerous nets you a dedicated enemy. This same overprotection extends to his younger half-sibling, . [break][break]

Associating with the Goldenrod City mafia makes you a threat to Killian as well. [break][break]

SEEKING: Rivals, Characters to Extort, Scorned Contacts, Enemies from Johto. [break][break]

[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-heart"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]LOVERS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]SEARCH THE RUINS FOR TRAP DOORS, WONDER WHAT YOU'RE PUT HERE FOR

Killian only has room in his heart for one woman, and that's . Granted, before her, Killian did have relationships with others. It could be interesting if an old flame re-entered his life. A cold person before he started dating Lex, Killian wouldn't have been the most attentive lover. [break][break]

SEEKING: Old Flames

[PTab=
[attr="class","hooksnattab"][attr="class","fa fa-cloud"]
]

[attr="class","hooksnattitle"]PLOT HOOKS
[attr="class","hooksnatlyrics"]AND IT'S DISGUSTING HOW LITTLE YOU TRY

Killian is the spymaster for an overarching network of clandestine operatives spread throughout Hoenn and Johto. Placed in strategic locations, they gather information and relay it back to him. He then determines when and how best to use it. [break][break]

SEEKING: Rocket Operatives, League Operatives, Characters To Extort. [break][break]

In addition to his network, I'd like for Killian to have personal connections with the influential of Hoenn. He prefers to be in the know as much as possible, and I've yet to explore that. [break][break]

SEEKING: League canons and other prominent Hoenn figures.[break][break]

An information broker, Killian sells the info he's gathered to anyone willing to pay the right price. There are some exceptions, of course. Details about Rocket and their operative aren't so easily brokered, for example.[break][break]

SEEKING: Clients. [break][break]

Well-studied, Killian has an encyclopedia of knowledge on numerous topics. Learning is one of the few things that truly captivates him. The subject doesn't matter either. When faced with the unknown, he'll go to dangerous lengths to satiate his curiosity. [break][break]

SEEKING: Teachers. [break][break]

Prior to arriving in Hoenn, Killian's only interaction with Rocket was during their attempted takeover of the Johto region. His network provided them with information on key targets, locations, and League resources. [break][break]

SEEKING: Rockets from Johto.[break][break]

[/PTabbedContent={border-width:0;padding:0px!important;tabs:side; tabwidth:55px; tabvalign:top;background-color:transparent;margin-left:-70px;}]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.hooksnat]width:500px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:9px;border:solid 2px #363636;color:#dbdbdb;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnattab]padding-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatimg]height:400px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatimg img]height:400px;width:430px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);-moz-filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatname]background-color:#333333;font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;padding:30px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatsub]background-color:#363636;font:10px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:10px;width:410px;text-align:right;color:#dbdbdb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnattitle]color:#bd9fc9;font:bold 30px Roboto Condensed;line-height:30px;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatlyrics]font:10px Roboto Condensed;color:#cccccc;line-height:10px;margin-top:-15px;padding:0px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb]height:275px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;color:#dbdbdb;font:11px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;margin:10px 10px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb b]color:#bd9fc9;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnatblurb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #bd9fc9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_table .PT_tabs]background:transparent;margin-bottom:20px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_tabs_selected_hover]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_tabs_hover]background:transparent;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]background:transparent;color:#ffffff;line-height:20px;font-size:20px;text-align:center;width:58px;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hooksnat .PT_Tabs_holder]width:58px!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Killian's Plotter
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2021 16:34:12 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]
x [break][break]

hello! n-n i'd like to offer barnaby up as one of killian's operatives.[break][break]

barnaby works as a somewhat high-profile broadcast journalist at HNN. his day job involves relaying information to the public, but along the way he tends to find some juicy tidbits that he keeps to himself. he also rubs elbows with some of the higherups in the city, which can be lucrative in many ways.[break][break]

barnaby's only a grunt right now, but he definitely has his ambitions of climbing the ROCKET ladder. checking in with his boss (killian) and creating rapport there is something he'd be keen on doing. i think it'd be a fun dynamic c:

[newclass=.milkplots img] float:none; height:125px; width:125px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass][googlefont=roboto+mono]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Killian's Plotter
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 18:47:54 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
x [break][break]

Hell yeah! Having someone working at HNN would be perfect. They've got there pulse on a lot of stuff and having someone able to influence the media is def something Killian would be interested in. [break][break]

Killian's all about rewarding people for the work they put in too. So if Barnaby proved useful, he wouldn't be against seeing to it that he rises up the ranks of Rocket quickly. At least in his department. [break][break]

I'd love to have them thread and see how they mesh together.

[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass][googlefont=roboto+mono]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Killian's Plotter
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 2:37:51 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
x [break][break]

sweeeet. let's get these guys started on a thread then~! what do you think, location-wise? ROCKET HQ?

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Killian's Plotter
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 23:43:18 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
x [break][break]

How about Sootopolis instead? Nothing wrong with the sub but Killian doesn't spin much time in it since Rocket took over the city. If it works for you, I don't mind starting it either ^^

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Killian's Plotter
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 23:47:38 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]
x [break][break]

sounds good to me~! and yeah, that'd be awesome if you could get the thread started! thank yooou n-n