he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz be Plotting
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 8:16:04 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","fraceshigh"]
[attr="class","fraceshightop"]

YOU ARE ACCESSING THE

PERSONAL COMPUTER OF...

[attr="class","fraceshighleft"]

[attr="class","fraceshighname"]
[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

RAZZ[break]
KINGSMAN

[attr="class","fraceshighline"]

[attr="class","fraceshighlyrics"]

NINETEEN [attr="class","fa fa-gift"]

HE/HIM [attr="class","ion-heart"]

SOOTOPOLIS CITY [attr="class","ion-android-attach"]

RANGER IN TRAINING [attr="class","ion-ios-briefcase"]

EX-ROCKET [attr="class","ion-android-home"]

[attr="class","fraceshighright"]

[attr="class","fraceshighright1"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-compose"] ABOUT
]
[attr="class","fraceshightabb"]
[attr="class","fraceshightabbb"]

ABOUT

[break]

Some time long ago, in a Region far far away (not really though) this young man once went by the name of Raziel Pryde. He and his twin brother were decently known grunts within Team Rocket who, as a team, were a battle force to be reckoned with. With his father a scientist for the syndicate and his mother an officer Raziel grew up knowing only crime. Being raised like this it became clear to him at an early age that the two were just being groomed to be battle pawns for their parents. Which resulted with him mostly dealing with only family and pokemon rather than people, thus never really learning any proper social skills. Never did he really agree with what they did, but if he were to speak up about it one of his parents was always there to shut him up quickly. Eventually his doubt within the organization had gain him the humor of being the 'weak link' of the Pryde family. It was after the failed attack on Johto where he could no longer take being a member, a fight dragged out between him and his father which ended with Raziel losing his eye, name, and family. [break][break]

All of it worth it to gain freedom. [break][break]

Thanks to contacts who owed him favors rather than his family he was able to get documents from Kalos under the name Razz Kingsman in order to try and build a home else where. Now he lives here in Sootopolis City where he as gained the not so short nickname of "The weird, awkward, Hermit in that apartment with the scar on his face." His lack of social skills, due to it usually being twin or his parents' job to dealt with the people part of things in his youth, has made it so his efforts of bettering this nickname anything but successful. "But hey hes good with pokemon!" was usually another comment added when someone at his apartments talked about him, so small wins. [break][break]

It was more recently when hes felt more settled that he joined the Rangers, as he wanted to do good deeds in some hopes this would make him feel less guilty for crimes hes done in the past. And while every down and then hes done a good job or two his awkwardness with people hasn't lead him to even seem like the 'sparkling reputation' type. Something he's still working on trying to fix, he didn't get much chance of being a real child, but it doesn't mean he can't try acting like hes a normal adult. [break]

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:319px;height:349px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-locked"] FRIENDS
]

FRIENDS

[break]

ROCKETS. [break]

To most Rockets members Raziel was more often known as his brother's twin, or the Pryde Duo's kid, often looked over as on his own he always seemed weak. So for the most part he kept to himself, but every now and then when he heard rumors of other Rocket members also not thinking the best of the organization he would try to see what they were like find common ground. So maybe he could get some friends through small inquires of possible ex-rockets, or even a few who are in the new.
[break][break]

RANGERS. [break]

Still very new to the Rangers and very clearly in need of help Razz could definitely use a few friends to show him the ropes, and hopefully help him with his social skills with those he helps.
[break][break]

GENERAL. [break]

In general Razz is trying to expand his horizons, most of his life has been spent on figurative leash and he wants to expand that. Or even a pushy rival to help him break out of his shell.

[break]

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:319px;height:349px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-android-phone-portrait"] ENEMIES
]

JERKS

[break]

Razz doesn't expect people to like him, in fact he doesn't expect anyone to like him! Hes terrible with people. Give him a pokemon and he can become easy friends with it most the time. People? Naaaaah. Besides there may or may not be rumors that an ex-rocket member gave a tip to a League person or two of notable hideouts. Heck maybe even the normal citizen or two might find him to be a suspicious and think him to not be a good guy. Who could trust a guy with a scare like that on his face? Clearly hes hiding something.

[break][break]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-android-person"] OTHER
]

If I can think of other things, I'll put them here haha

[/PTabbedContent={width:319px;background-color:transparent;height:349px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#999999;font-size:10px;}]

[attr="class","fraceshighright2"]

[attr="class","fraceshighbot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700][googlefont=Oswald:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700]

[newclass=.silpc-pkmn-name]padding:8px;font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px;height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#272727;text-align:right;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-pkmn-img]margin:-22px -44px 0px 0px;width:40px;padding:6px 2px;height:32px;text-align:center;background-color:#2e2e2e;border-radius:100%;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-pkmn-img img]contrast(80%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-pkmn-1]height:20px;text-align:right;padding:10px 10px 10px 0px;font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.silpc-pkmn-1 b]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshigh]width:500px;background-color:#202020;border:solid 1px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightop]background-color:#eeeeee;padding:20px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:rgba(31,31,31,.35);text-align:left;line-height:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightop div]float:left;line-height:7px;height:7px;color:#202020;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighleft] background:linear-gradient(to bottom,#ffffff,#dea02c); height:400px;padding:30px;border-right:solid 1px #151515;color:#494949;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/WlLo2fD.png'); background[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshighimg]padding:10px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighimg img]border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighname]font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eeeeee;line-height:17px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighline]height:2px;background-color:#ffffff;margin:15px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighlyrics]font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighright]background-color:#1a1a1a;border-bottom:solid 1px #151515;height:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighright2]border-top:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;color:#494949;padding:25px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighright2 b]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighbot]background-color:#eeeeee;color:#202020;padding:20px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:7px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightab]letter-spacing:1px;position:absolute;z-index:1;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightab i]color:#eeeeee;padding-right:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabb]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb]padding-right:10px;height:299px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb h1]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;font:bold 15px Raleway;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:4px;height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb h1 div]height:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #eeeeee;float:left;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:4px;margin-left:15px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighthread]padding:15px 15px 0px 15px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighthread a]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighthread i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightabbb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #151515;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 2px;background: transparent;border:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#494949;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Razz be Plotting
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2020 7:34:25 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Let's keep these two working together closely.

Shared shady history, shared current profession, it kinda writes itself doesn't it?

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,204 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Razz be Plotting
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2020 1:48:19 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar

I def would love some extra threads with you! Missions or whatever cause as it is I do want Razz to have Ranger buddies that he could trust, and while he might regard him slightly higher due to their past, its also due to their past where Razz can't help but be warily. So doing some stuff together could def help that!
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
Razz be Plotting
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 19:05:55 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
Izumi and

Okay so—

These two have met exactly once before, but seeing as they’re both Rangers (albeit Izumi’s a bit lower on the ranking ladder because she’s also a housewife who has two little terror children to take care of) why not have them meet some more?

Like, oh I dunno, other missions and the like? I mean he’s already seen her know some martial arts and all that shit. Only… how will he feel around all those Fire-type Pokémon she has in spades (she’s from Lavaridge, cut her some slack it’s a thing)?

Like she has I think half of the Fire-type starters at this point lol
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Razz be Plotting
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2021 19:49:46 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
Lars and

So apparently these two idiots have secrets they’re not privy on revealing to each other.

I know we have a thread about it and I am so sorry if I am very slow with getting to it, but I swear, we’re going to get there!

Tying into the current raid thread (because I am very sure this shit is gonna get really awkward really fast, considering what we’ve been talking about in our group DM) what do you say it’s time to reveal that dirty laundry (a.k.a. Pokémon number three, because lol Lars is only going to show Silvally and Metagross most of the time unless absolutely necessary!) and kind of freak Razz out lol

Like, ‘remember what I told you before? Uhh…’

Yeah. XD
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Razz be Plotting
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 23:56:07 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar

whomst have summoned me

well i just found out this was a thing lol. i'm still settling in, but i'm down for just about anything! maybe we could pick up a fetch quest from the mission board? or razz could help locke make a delivery in a particularly dangerous area?
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Razz be Plotting
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 18:29:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@joan +

FELLOW EX-ROCKETS UNITE! With both of them being ex-rockets, I feel there's some room for growth? Maybe like sibling-esque vibe of "we are both runaway strays now". I would also love  to do any missions for them to interact n shit <3 Maybe Razz could even help her get study samples for her research?

FEEL FREE TO @ ME AND OR DM ME FOR MORE CONVO
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,128 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
Razz be Plotting
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 21:28:40 GMT
jayden cross Avatar

you already know this but i lovelovelove the pryde family. razz and pryde are both amazing characters, and you do so well in creating a fun and exciting storyline for them!

now that i have a ranger again ( ), i would love to plot some more ranger-storylines with you whenever you have the time!

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Razz be Plotting
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2023 20:52:32 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[googlefont="Tangerine"][googlefont="Lato"][googlefont="Oswald"]
[attr="class","mainbox"]
[attr="class","innerbox"]
[attr="class","heading"] &&

[attr="class","subs"]acquaintances/possible friends
[attr="class","content"]
Considering how neither are the best at socializing I could see how socializing would be hard between them. He has his own issues with his father. With his father having been highly abusive since he blamed him for the death of his mother who died during childbirth. He dealt with the abuse for sixteen years before his father lost custody over him after taking the abuse to far and his custody went to his grandparents who lived in Hoenn which meant him leaving Galar. This has made him suspicious of those he doesn’t know too well. However it’s also made him a bit reckless and at times it’ll seem he has little regard for his own wellbeing. He’s in training to be a ranger which is what initially drew me to him. He already has a planned mentor with Josh Devlin but I wouldn’t mind doing other ranger plots with him.

[newclass=".mainbox"]width:400px;padding:10px;border:solid 10px #cecece;background-color:#dedede;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heading"]font-family:'Tangerine', bold;font-size:40px;text-align:center;border-bottom:solid 1px #949494;[/newclass]
[newclass=".innerbox"]background-color:#fff;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subs"]font-family:'Oswald', bold;font-size:20px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".content"]font-family:'Lato', sans-serif;font-size:13px;text-align:justify;color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]