awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Delibird Deliveries
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2022 8:01:27 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat+Alternates:600,700|Inconsolata:400,700|Roboto:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.unb-contain] --unb-accent-1:#CD2832; [/newclass]

[attr="class","unb-contain"]
[attr="class","unb-img"]

[attr="class","unb-app"]

[attr="class","unb-body"]

general info

through rain sleet or wormhole

delibrid deliveries is an app-based, privately-owned delivery service that operates within the hoenn region. we stand apart from other postal services in that we believe in the inherent value of staying connected with each other, and that no disaster or location should get in the way of that. whether it's an active volcano, a terrorist attack, or even a monster-spawning wormhole, we'll face down any challenge to get you your package on schedule!

[break][break]

offices

here's where to find us!

delibird deliveries currently has no central office, instead picking up mail directly from clients and delivering it from there. letters and packages coming in from outside of the region are retrieved from a postbox at the official slateport postal office.

[break][break]

while this system might've served its function in the small business' early days, it's beginning to strain under the sudden influx of clients brought on by the meteor's destruction and hoenn's re-connection with the outside world. as such, funds are currently being gathered for our very first office, to be located somewhere within central hoenn.

[break][break]

potential locations

slateport city, mauville city, lilycove city

[break][break]

staff

the ones who make it all possible

.21.owner/carrier.full time.

[break][break]

locke came to the hoenn region as a refugee of team rocket's coup in kanto, separated from the rest of his family in the chaos. only 15 years old at the time, his lack of a highschool education and formal work experience made finding a consistent job difficult in the first months of his new life.
[break][break]
during this difficult transition he was supported by his family through the letters and packages traded between them. this inspired locke to pursue a career in delivery services, which over time led to the founding of delibird deliveries. passionate, hardworking, and dependable-they'll deliver anything, anywhere, no matter what!

LOTTIE
[break]
.??.assistant.??.

[break][break]

a mysterious girl that looks like locke and appears to be his assistant, though it's uncertain what exactly she assists him with. she never speaks, and has a penchant for mischief that at first seems to give the boss more work than not, but somehow always works out in his benefit. despite the trouble though, she's a bright spot in what is normally a very boring job.

[break][break]

and if her shadow seems a little off and she disappears at odd times, it's best not to comment on it.

.24.rural carrier.seasonal.

[break][break]

known within the gym circuit as the "master of faster", josh is a gold glass pokémon racer hailing from johto who's recently gained popularity in hoenn as mauville's newest gym leader-while still finding time to work as a ranger in his off-hours.

[break][break]

with such a busy schedule, he's only available in the racing off-season, making him a valuable asset during the holiday rush. along with his tremendous speed, he also brings his strong work ethic, keen attention detail, and his deep sense of empathy that connects him easily to people and pokémon alike.

ROSMONTIS LUNE
[break]

.13.carrier.part-time.

[break][break]

a former assistant coordinator for the kalos youth league, rose is another member of the mauville league program, serving as the leader of the mall-city's contrarily nature-themed minor gym. on-time, friendly, always willing to try her best, and allegedly able to juggle 5(!) woopers at once, when she's not running challenges she likes to be able to help out around the region and deliver smiles to people's faces.

[break][break]

disclaimer: caution and care are taken when plotting the routes of rosmontis lune and deliveries are limited to non-personal items such as newspapers and groceries-in accordance with league labor laws.

[break][break]

delibirds

available to all staff for use in missions/socials/jobs
[break]
not available for events or wild threads

[break][break]

partners

investors, vendors, and associated businesses

FIORELLI FLORISTRY
[break]
.vendor.petalburg city.

[break][break]

[break]
founded in january of 2022 by elisabeth fiorelli, fiorelli floristry is a small business located in petalburg city that has expanded its reach significantly due to the success of its first quarter's 'sweetheart sale,' which made it the premier regionwide choice for hoenn's floristry needs. their wares primarily include flowers, as well as the following floral items: kalosian perfumes, artisanal soaps, teas, and desserts.
[break][break]
given the small size of the staff, and increasing demands on both elisabeth and staff member cygne bothwell's time, elisabeth is seeking to outsource her deliveries so that her staff can man the actual counter more often, due to the owner having more responsibilities than anticipated elsewhere.

NAUTICA
[break]
.partner.lilycove city.

[break][break]

[break]
established in the summer of 2022, nautica is the combination of angelo vestri and skyler dross's self-employed small businesses that together provides a wealth of maritime and aerial services that includes but is not limited to: transportation of people and goods, security services, cargo recovery/salvaging and navigating, charting and exploring locations.

[break][break]

brought together to pool together resources, clients and to expand their influence in a similar market, the family-owned maritime salvaging and exploration company has been enjoying profitable success in their first year. for their first holiday season, nautica be trial running a partnership with delibird deliveries to provide the means to transport international and heavier shipments, helping out with larger influx of deliveries and offering security services for potentially high-interest goods.

[break][break]

application

now hiring

with the breaking of the barrier, the official post office (like many of hoenn's businesses) having seen several resignations over the past year, and the oncoming holiday season, delibird deliveries has received an unprecedented increase in popularity-so much so, that locke can simply no longer manage the workload on their own!

[break][break]

for the very first time in its history, delibird deliveries is now hiring. if you enjoy traveling within hoenn, being a cornerstone of your local community, and find value in keeping the people of the region in contact with each other and the outside world, then why not put in an application?

[break][break]

seeking

city carriers, rural carriers, full-time, part-time, seasonal

[break][break]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position applying for:[/b]
[b]Education:[/b]
[b]Employment history:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to work at Delibird Deliveries?:[/b]
[b]What are your strengths as an employee?:[/b]
[b]Give a fun fact about yourself!:[/b]
[break]

[break][break]

seeking

investors, vendors, business partners, advertisers

[break][break]

[b]Name of business:[/b]
[b]Name of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Located in:[/b]
[b]100x100 Logo or image:[/b] can be provided for you
[b]Link to plotting/wanted thread:[/b]
[b]Applying as a:[/b] (investor, vendor, partner, etc)
[b]What wares or services does your business provide?:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to work with Delibird Deliveries?:[/b]  
[b]Give us a little background into your business' founding!:[/b]
[break]

[attr="class","unb-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.unb-contain] width:520px; background-color:#fafafa; overflow:hidden; border:1px solid #d9d9d9; border-radius:5px; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-img:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:500px; height:250px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mMY3io/3_copy.png); filter:invert(1); opacity:.1; left:0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-img] width:500px; height:250px; margin:10px 0px 11px 0px; position:relative; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 5px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 5px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app] width:50px; height:50px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; background-color:#fafafa; position:absolute; top:240px; border-radius:100%; border:1px solid #D9D9D9; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app a] font-size: 15px; background: var(--unb-accent-1)!important; text-decoration: none!important; display: flex; width: 30px; height: 30px; align-items: center; justify-content: center; border-radius: 100%; color: #fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-app a:before] content:'\ecb5'; font-family: "honeybee"!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body] width:520px; background-color:#f6f6f6; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body h1] margin:0px 0px; padding:25px 25px; display:flex; background-color:#eaeaea; flex-flow:column nowrap; outline:1px solid #d9d9d9; border:1px solid #fcfcfc; font:700 36px/36px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; color:var(--unb-accent-1); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body span] display:block; font:400 12px inconsolata; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; text-transform:uppercase; color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div] padding:50px; text-align:justify; font:400 12px roboto; color:#9a9a9a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div h2] margin:0px 10px; display:inline-block; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--unb-accent-1); padding:2px 10px; color:#F6F6F6; font:600 10px montserrat alternates; border-radius:2px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div b] font:700 12px montserrat alternates; color:var(--unb-accent-1); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px -1px 0 #fcfcfc, -1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc, 1px 1px 0 #fcfcfc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-body div i] color:#bbb; border-bottom:1px solid var(--unb-accent-1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-credit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unb-credit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unb-contain .th]font-family: "honeybee" !important;font-style: normal !important;font-weight: normal !important;font-variant: normal !important;text-transform: none !important;speak: none;line-height: 1;-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; } @font-face { font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,350 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Delibird Deliveries
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2022 7:01:21 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
Name of business: Fiorelli Floristry[break]
Name of owner(s): (Current Staff: ) [break]
Applying as: [break]
What wares or services does your business provide?: Fiorelli Floristry's wares primarily include flowers, as well as the following floral items: Kalosian perfumes, artisanal soaps, teas, and desserts.[break]
Why do you want to work with Delibird Deliveries?: Given the small size of the staff, and increasing demands on both and 's time, Elisabeth is seeking to outsource her deliveries so that Cygne can man the actual counter more often, due to Elisabeth having more responsibilities than anticipated elsewhere. She got promoted in Rocket and it's time-consuming, okay.[break]
Give us a little background into your business' founding!: Founded in January of 2022, Fiorelli Floristry is a small business located in Petalburg City that has expanded its reach significantly due to the success of its first quarter's 'Sweetheart Sale,' which made it the premier regionwide choice for Hoenn's floristry needs. More details here![break]

close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
5,942 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
Delibird Deliveries
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2022 5:24:34 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Name: Josh Devlin
Position applying for: Seasonal (November-February) Rural Carrier
Education: High School + Some College
Employment history:
(8/1/2015-3/15/2018) CSR - Odyssey Laboratories
(3/29/2018-6/23/2022) Gold Class Pokémon Racer - Johto League
(7/22/2022-9/9/2022) Pokémon Ranger - Hoenn Chapter
(9/10/2022-Present) Mauville City Gym Leader
Why do you want to work at Delibird Deliveries?: With Ranger work being slow in the winter months, and the winter months being the off-season for racing, I need seasonal work until things ramp up again. I also feel that, as a Gym Leader whose Gym is centered around Pokémon racing, my fast Pokémon can be a tremendous asset to your business through making ahead-of-schedule deliveries. It will give them an excuse to run, too.
What are your strengths as an employee?: My three strongest qualities are easily my work ethic, attention to detail, and sense of empathy.
Give a fun fact about yourself!: To Mauville's Gym challengers, I am known as the "Master of Faster".
[break]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,723 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Delibird Deliveries
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2022 7:47:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
Name: Rosmontis Lune
Position applying for: Part-time carrier!
Education: Home-schooled
Employment history:
  • Former Kalos Youth League assistant coordinator
  • Mauville City Minor League gym leader

Why do you want to work at Delibird Deliveries?: Bits of pocket money and familiarising myself with Hoenn's travel routes! When I'm not running challenges at my gym, I'd like to be able to help out around the region and deliver smiles to people's faces!
What are your strengths as an employee?: On-time, friendly and always willing to try my best!
Give a fun fact about yourself!: I can juggle 5 Woopers at once!
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Delibird Deliveries
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 18:17:14 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Name of business: Nautica
Name of owner(s): &
Located in: Lilycove City
100x100 Logo or image: needs resizing
Link to plotting/wanted thread: link
Applying as a: partner
What wares or services does your business provide?: Nautica provides a wealth of maritime and aerial services that includes but is not limited to: transportation of people and goods, security services, cargo recovery/salvaging and navigating, charting and exploring locations.
Why do you want to work with Delibird Deliveries?: Trial running for the holiday season. Nautica complements Delibird Deliveries by providing them with the means to transport international and heavier shipments, helping out with larger influx of deliveries and offering security services for potentially high-interest goods.
Give us a little background into your business' founding!: Nautica is the combination of and 's self-employed small businesses, founded in Summer of 2022. Brought together to pool together resources, clients and to expand their influence in a similar market, the family-owned maritime salvaging and exploration company has been enjoying profitable success in their first year.
[break]

close tab

played by

Junko

Sonikku
she/her
June 23
Unova
Bisexual
Aspiring Racer
Cadet
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
64 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanessarosiello
vanessa rosiello
Delibird Deliveries
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2023 4:47:25 GMT
vanessa rosiello Avatar
Name: Vanessa Rosiello
Position applying for: City and/or Rural Carrier Part Time
Education: High School!
Employment history: N/A
Why do you want to work at Delibird Deliveries?: I'm training to practice for the upcoming semi-pro races and need the extra cash to fund my racing gear and things. I'm also excited to go and explore all of Hoenn, no matter the distance!
What are your strengths as an employee?: I'm always on time, quick to jump onto long stance projects and all around go getter! Go team!
Give a fun fact about yourself!: I ride a Gengar around for races and go by the track alias, Sonikku! I'm gunna be the next pro racer on the circuit! Believe it!
[break]