a new friend (probably)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a new friend (probably)
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 1:52:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700,700i|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.angelonfire-1] --aofAccent:#fcc200; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar-1 img] animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","angelonfire-1"]
[attr="class","aofSidebar-1"]

solo wildin

[attr="class","aofBody"]

make some friends, she said. make some friends. [break][break]

... how do you do that? talking to people made her nervous, and she didn't.. exactly know how to. especially considering that.. pokemon were a bit more fun to be around. but! she'd never be able to learn how to make friends unless she tried talking to others, right? it'd been a good long while since she's gotten herself out of the chasm, after all! she couldn't let anyone's hard work on her go to waste! (though the only ones who would care were her own pokemon, she has yet to accept the fact)[break][break]

is what she wanted to do. [break][break]

all she had to do was walk into a cafe, and she was already internally about to crawl back into a hole with her tail between her legs. she'd be fine if she had someone with her.. probably. at least with arrangements, like a blind date, she knew that she would have someone to talk to. half the time she only had an issue with making sure that the person she was trying to talk to, liked talking to her. [break][break]

"garuuuuda.." she whines to the owlet pokemon, of which tilts its face to the side in confusion, thoroughly questioning the trainer's hardships. "don't look at me like that. i'm just.. not ready to go alone, yet.."[break][break]

maybe a walk will help her cool off.

wahoo

[attr="class","aofCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.angelonfire-1] width:575px; border-radius:5px; background-color:#eee; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar-1] width:200px; background-color:#5a5a5a; background-color:var(--aofAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar-1 img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; z-index:1; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; border-radius:100%; animation: aofpulse 5s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes aofpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 50% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar-1 div:last-child] display:block; width:190px; overflow-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; text-align:left; position:absolute; bottom:-5px; left:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar-1 div:last-child a] font:700 30px/25px montserrat; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#fafafa!important; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar-1:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:500px; bottom:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mZ7zmp/1_by_Cold_Love98_1_copy.png); opacity:.15; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody] width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody b] font:700 10px montserrat; color:var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody i] color:#999; border-bottom:1px solid var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:first-child] width:272px; min-height:125px; margin:25px 25px 0px 25px; padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #ddd; border-right:1px solid #ddd; font:400 10px open sans; text-align:justify; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:last-child] width:325px; text-align:justify; font:400 10px open sans; color:#aaa; padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass] [/quote]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a new friend (probably)
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 7:21:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MORELULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DREAM EATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLEEP POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]what will you do?

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
a new friend (probably)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 18:47:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700,700i|Open+Sans:400,400i,700]

[newclass=.angelonfire-1] --aofAccent:#fcc200; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar-1 img] animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","angelonfire-1"]
[attr="class","aofSidebar-1"]

solo wildin

[attr="class","aofBody"]

a walk was definitely helping her cool off. [break][break]

she only sees a bundle of pokemon walking around, making their merry way off. the young trainer, however, was more engrossed in the view of the pokemon. it wasn't all too late, but she caught a glimpse of some little fungi pokemon gathered up, huddled around and about doing a little dance as the caps began to glow, faintly. [break][break]

"this would be a fun thing to draw!" the trainer chirps up, immediately pulling out the sketchbook from her messenger bag with a smile on her face. with a pencil out, she began to quickly sketch the pokemon who were all having a fun little time. she wasn't going to interrupt them by catching one: that would just be rude.

skipping

[attr="class","aofCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.angelonfire-1] width:575px; border-radius:5px; background-color:#eee; overflow:hidden; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar-1] width:200px; background-color:#5a5a5a; background-color:var(--aofAccent); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar-1 img] width:100px; height:100px; position:absolute; z-index:1; padding:5px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; border-radius:100%; animation: aofpulse 5s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes aofpulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 50% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 50px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar-1 div:last-child] display:block; width:190px; overflow-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; text-transform:lowercase; font-style:italic; text-align:left; position:absolute; bottom:-5px; left:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar-1 div:last-child a] font:700 30px/25px montserrat; font-style:italic; text-transform:lowercase; color:#fafafa!important; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofSidebar-1:before] content:''; position:absolute; width:100%; height:500px; bottom:0px; left:0px; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/mZ7zmp/1_by_Cold_Love98_1_copy.png); opacity:.15; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody] width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody b] font:700 10px montserrat; color:var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody i] color:#999; border-bottom:1px solid var(--aofAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:first-child] width:272px; min-height:125px; margin:25px 25px 0px 25px; padding:0px 25px; border-left:1px solid #ddd; border-right:1px solid #ddd; font:400 10px open sans; text-align:justify; color:#6a6a6a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofBody div:last-child] width:325px; text-align:justify; font:400 10px open sans; color:#aaa; padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:500px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aofCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a new friend (probably)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 3:40:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TURTONATOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INCINERATE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]what will you do?