rock and roll a [duo wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 21:59:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
After the battle Lilly had wandered up to the Vegabond. A gleam of curiosity as it looked towards Mama. Without hesitation Lilly tackled the other vaporeon, both plummeting into the waters. 
[break][break]
Chloe had been a little to fixated on the now still pokeball, she picked it up and headed towards Plank. Happy at the sounds of her clapping "Ahaha Thank you!" She had flustered at the girls praise and only managed to catch a glimpse of Lilly when she tackled the other vaporeon into the waters. "Lilly! What are you doing?" Chloe snapped rushing towards the vaporeon only to see that there was another pokemon, a mantyke by lilly's side. A little surprised by the pokemons sudden appearance she was even more shocked when it happily played along with Lilly. Flapping it's fins and causing water to splash onto Chloe's face. 
[break][break]
She figured it wouldn't hurt to have such a pokemon on her team, and it already seemed to make friends with Lilly. She glanced towards the Mantyke who happily looked right back at Chloe with it's beady eyes. Smiling Chloe crouched down and placing a pokeball near it's head. "
Would you like to join my team?" The mantyke responded by happily crying out, pressing the pokeball it self and entering it. 
[break][break]
Sighing in amusement she looked towards Plank. "
I'm sorry about my vaporeon, she's a handful." Chloe laughed with a small blush, and looked back towards the pokeball. 

ooc: capture attempt of mantyke
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 19:29:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPHEAL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @chloe

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELECTRODE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EXPLOSION

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 2:08:36 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Mama is an older girl, and with her age has come a more reserved and considered temperament for the most part. That said; after a couple battles her heart is racing and her blood is up and she's more than up to a bit of rough housing with the other Vaporeon.

Lilly gets the upper hand by making the first move but Mama is no slouch. They roll into and then within the water a few times before Mama starts fighting for the advantage. She swats with her paws and BITES with her fangs playfully, but insistently. Strategically.

"Don't worry 'bout it," Plank responds to Chloe's apology casually, "I need her calm once we're on the water, best she get it outta her system now."

Mantyke isn't the only friendly pokemon to wash up on shore in all the chaos. A Spheal floats lazily along the water, buoyant body bobbing along its surface. When it bumps against the Vagabond, Plank peeks over her shoulder to look into the disturbance.

"You another vandal come t' fuck with my boat?" She asks the baby-faced pokemon. It responds with a couple slow blinks of its eyes and a yawn. It seems more eager to catch some REST than kick up any trouble. In fact, it's nodding off as Plank looks it over. Soon it's gently snoring against the ship's hull.

"Hey, I gotta shove off soon ya can't --" Plank protests, poking at it, but to no avail. It's out like a light. Well, no other recourse then, is there? She reaches under her seat for a pokeball before bopping the boy on the head. Or body? Hard to tell with Spheal.

@chloe
ooc: capture attempt on spheal

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 5:38:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Chloe had been relieved to see that Lilly finally managed to find another pokemon to play with. Moon and Gummy had more toned down personalities and did not take to Lilly's rough housing to well. Glancing towards the direction Lilly and Mama had been, Chloe chuckled when Lilly splashed back at Mama, payback for all those bites that she previously inflicted. Oh perfect, hopefully it will tire both of them out."
[break]In any case, what an eventful day it had been. Chloe felt a little exhausted from all the unexpected pokemon encounters. It also instilled a new sort of thrill in her heart as well. Glancing over towards the spheal that floated two the both of them Chloe found it amusing how the pokemon continued to sleep, expressing no concern when Plank had poked and probed it. Chloe wondered how the dynamics would work since the spheal was rather lazy. Chloe's mind pictured a angry plank shouting at a peaceful sleeping spheal, attempting to wake it and get it to do work.
[break]Chloe's thoughts were suddenly interrupted, her eyes on the large electrode that rolled around cheerfully in the beach's soft warm sand. The electrode was having to much fun in the sand that it paid no attention to Chloe or Plank, and eventually rolled off in the opposite direction. What a strange pokemon.. was Chloe's only thought.
[break]She then glanced back towards Plank. Wondering if she was going to be sailing out soon. "So captain? got everything you need? Or did you need help with anything else?" Chloe asked a small yawn escaping from her. She figured that she'd be able to get a good rest in after todays events.

[break] ooc: Skip!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 5:58:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]PEGGIE CAUGHT SPHEAL!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REST

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 6:09:30 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The Spheal vanishes into her pokeball with as little protest as he put up at her pestering. So that's something, at least.

"Yeah, figure I do," Plank responds to Chloe's question with a smirk, "You've made things a good deal easier and a great deal more eventful -- so thanks for that or whatever."

She gives the woman a nod and another flash of a smile before pocketing her latest catch and planting two fingers in either side of her mouth. A sharp whistle tears through the air a second later, pulling Mama's attention away from her splashing playmate and to her trainer. She gives a curious tilt of her head and a trill.

"C'mon then, we got fish t' catch girl!" Plank calls and Mama comes rushing up to The Vagabond before hopping into her. Plank gives the Vaporeon a couple pats on the head before directing her to lay down toward the front of the boat.

"I'll be seein' ya! Or not!" Plank gives one more wave to Chloe before unhitching her boat from the shore and, without ceremony, flipping the engine on and riding off into the deep waters.

@chloe
ooc: thanks for the thread <3

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 6:58:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Right!! Be careful out there Captain!" Chloe shouted towards Plank, waving her and Mama goodbye. It was a short encounter but it was one that would remain engraved in her heart. Lilly sat besides Chloe, a little sad to see Mama depart - she also waved goodbye towards the small boat.
[break]
Chloe watched on as the small vegabond fought against the rough waves of the ocean, a smile formed on her lips. What a strong willed young girl she just encountered, she hoped things would go well for Plank. As the vegabond vanished from view, Chloe turned to Lilly who had then went to bother Gummy now that Mama was no where to be seen. Letting out a small sigh, she looked towards the sky. The sun had been departing, Chloe figured that they should as well.
[break]
"Time to return home, we got work tomorrow." With that, she departed from the beach. Her footprints leaving a trail within the sand.
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 23:22:08 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@chloe