plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
rock and roll a [duo wild]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 4:17:35 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Mama! Would ya fuck off for a minute? I'm tryin' t' set up and I can't -- ugh!" Plank is in the middle of trying to fill a cooler with ice when her Vaporeon hops up in her lap and sticks her head in it (slapping Plank with her tail in the process).

The tail gets a slap back that earns a bite on the hand from the Vaporeon.

"Goddammit! Mama, would ya jus' be patient!? Lay down!" Plank shouts, rubbing at the barely bleeding teeth-pricks on her right hand before pointing with her left. The Vaporeon, Mama, seems a bit put out but relents. She finds a place on the beach nearby and curls up.

With the pokemon now out of the way Plank turns her attention back to the cooler, and beyond it to the ship. A little fishing boat, dented and showing her age but perfectly functional.

Poking out above its side is her fishing rod and the handle of her lunchbox. Soon enough the full cooler will join them. She just has to finish filling it with ice and hoist it up inside.

@open

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 7:21:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Chloe watched as the waves crashed down against the shore line. Her shellos, gummy also seemed to be enjoying her time at the beach. Chloe watched on with a smile as Gummy dived under water and poked just her head out from the water. She felt guilty for not letting Moon or Lilly out, but she felt that watching three pokemon at the same time by herself would be a little to chaotic. Chloe's head turned when she heard some yelling a short distance away, only to see a vaporeon getting scolded at by an angry trainer. She let out a small sigh, in a way she could understand the other trainers feelings. Lilly, her own vaporeon was quite the trouble maker. 

She noticed that seemed to be fidgeting with a cooler, Chloe figured it would be nice of her to go and offer some help. She glanced over towards Gummy, who had waddled over towards Mama, tempting her to play. Chloe had enough trust in Gummy to leave her alone, she wasn't like Moon or Lilly. She walked on over and offered Plank a smile. "Hi there! Would you like some help?" She glanced towards Planks fishing boat, quite impressed with the condition, she was able to tell that even though it was old that it was well cared for. "That's a beautiful boat, going fishing?"
close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 21:50:39 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The ice bag is a bit heavy, but if Plank is bothered by it it doesn't show. She hoists it up with a "hup" and leans it over into the cooler; and then the sound of clanking cubes picks up fast and clear. When the bag is about half empty a voice calls out and Plank peeks over her shoulder. The sound of clanking stops as she momentarily lifts the bag upright.

"Hmm," she replies (if you can even call the non-committal sound a reply) and gives the other girl a once over from head to toe. It's a silly kind of appraisal in truth. Plank herself is barely over 5ft, and while decently strong certainly doesn't look like much when put through the same kind of inspection.

Plank's about to tell the other girl to shove off, unimpressed by her thoroughly unthorough evaluation, when the stranger says just the right thing. Flattery will get you everywhere.

"Isn't she just!" Plank positively preens at the praise for her ship, "The Vagabond's the love of my life!"

"Ya, I'm gonna spend the day fishin'. If you're thinkin' ya wanna help me get set, take up the other end of this cooler once I'm finished fillin' it," Plank nods to the cooler when she mentions it, "It's a right bitch t' load up on my own!"

In the meantime Mama cracks an eye open at the approaching Shellos. She's not much one for play, but she's not hostile either. In response to the friendly provocation she offers a trill and a yawn.

@chloe
ooc: if you want to get our first spawn after your post go ahead and post in mod req's <3

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 23:22:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Chloe smiles on as seemed to be blatantly judging her. She didn't care much, although she was a little shocked at how brazen Plank was. From her own minor evaluation, she seemed to be fairly young but had quite the foul mouth. Chloe could tell that the young lady didn't seem to be too impressed with her appearance. She felt a little deflated, but still believed that she could befriend the girl. 

Speaking of chances, Chloe slightly flinched at the excitement that came from Plank, she wasn't expecting that type of reaction, but was glad that her praise made Plank happy. Nodding in agreement "The Vagabond huh? That's a splendid name for the ship." Slightly impressed that Plank seemed to be doing this all by her self. Chloe felt a little jealous, wishing that she had been brave and determined like Plank was when she was younger. Back then, Chloe was to much of a coward to seek her own adventures she always needed someone with her. 

With Planks invitation , Chloe walked closer to help the girl. Grabbing the cooler as she had requested. The way Plank spoke was a little confusing, but she understood what she had meant. As she awaited for Plank to fill the cooler with ice Chloe figured she could ask for her name. "
So Miss Captain, May I know your name?" 

Meanwhile Gummy purred gently at Mama, she knew that it would be best to leave Mama alone. Gummy was content with it, she excitedly rushed back to the coastline prancing around happily in the shore. 
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 8:05:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHINCHOU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VOLT ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ELECTRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA RING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @chloe

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUVDISC APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAINING KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEART STAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ATTRACT

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 23:54:17 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Plank nods a little at the stranger's words as she continues filling the cooler with ice.

"'Splendid' is about right, yeah," she replies, smiling to herself. The bag of ice is practically empty in her hands after just a few moments. Plank tips it end up and lets the last few cubes fall before balling it up and stuffing it in the pocket of her basketball shorts.

It's a pleasant surprise when she doesn't have to say anything to get the other girl in position to move the cooler. She's only just taken one of the handles in hand when the older woman slips in on the other side.

"With your legs now," Plank instructs before lifting her end with another little "hup". Once it's off the ground she puts her other hand under its bottom and lifts it even higher, "T' the ship!" she continues -- voice a little tight with effort.

"Name's Peggie, but nobody calls me that," she speaks while they move, "Just call me Plank, better yet I like the sound of captain! Yeah . . . Captain Plank ain't half bad. That'll do!"

Noticing the movement going on by the ship, Mama stands up. She gives a sideways glance to the Shellos sliding along the shore before sauntering over in Plank's direction. Movement in the water catches her attention, a pair of yellow eyes pop up accompanied by glowing antennae. A low growl is enough to scare them off.

@chloe
ooc: skipping both

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 9:58:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Soon as the cooler was filled, Chloe did as instructed helping Plank lift the cooler into the boat. Seeing how hard Plank had worked only made a stronger impression on Chloe. She felt that Plank had great desire and courage, it was admirable. Briefly lost in thought, she blinked when Plank suddenly shouted out. A smile formed on her lips and she nodded with eager. "Roger that!" She responded after, and began to follow after Plank. 
[break][break]
"Pleased to meet your acquaintance Captain Plank. Name's Chloe" Chloe had to agree, Captain Plank was a wonderful name for a pirate. Upon boarding the ship Chloe took a deep breath, the nostalgic scent of the sea flowing through her nose. She briefly walked to the side of the ship and gazed out towards the ocean, the sky was bright blue with little clouds. The sun was high up, it's light shone on the ocean's shore in a magnificent manner. 
When she noticed Mama head towards them, it reminded Chloe about Gummy. Glancing towards the shore-line where Gummy still had been happily swimming among the coast line, Chloe shouted towards her.
"Gummy, over here!" She beckoned the Shellos over with the wave of her hand. Her attention then went back towards Plank. She remembered that Plank mentioned something about fishing, but was curious to know if she was looking for something in particular. "You looking for anything in particular?" 

[break][break]
A sudden splash briefly took her attention away, and she saw that a small luvdisc had been splashing about. Chloe showed no interest in catching the pokemon. 

Meanwhile Gummy had left the waters and began to trudge towards the ship. She spotted out the Luvdisc and gave it a friendly purr before moving on. 

ooc: Skip from me as well. 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 7:25:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CROCONAW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXEL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RATTLED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BELCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TEARFUL LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 20:17:10 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The small ship shifts and sways as they board her. For Plank's part, it doesn't mean much. She's been on a swaying ship for most of her life, and one swayed by much stronger forces, so the little bit of turbulence from their boarding is hardly noticed.

"Just put it down here," she instructs Chloe, nodding at the space between them before all but dropping the cooler into place. Again the ship dips and sways a little at the added weight -- but while it's no barge neither is the Vagabond such a sorry vessel that a cooler of ice is any threat.

"Meetin' ya is goin' a damn sight better than I expected!" Plank replies bluntly, grinning despite the unintentional edge to her words. In Plank's experience most people she just happens upon are annoying, boring, and worse than either other sin: incompetent. But Chloe's been respectful and helpful!

At her question, Plank tilts her head a little. Confused.

"Lookin' for anythin' in particu-- Ah! You mean the fishin'!" Plank murmurs the first bit, before growing suddenly louder at the realization, "Can't say I am. The fishin' is just a li'l side job for me. Gives me an excuse to get out t' sea with the Vagabond, and ends up with a bit of pocket change most evenin's."

"Can't say there's any catches I'm hopin' for besides -- hey! Mama! Whatcha doin' over there?" Plank's answer, growing maybe a bit longer than it needed to be, is cut off by a sight at shore. Mama stands with her fins quivering and a dangerous snarl ripping its way up her throat. Before her stands a Croconaw, arms spread and snarling itself from the water's edge.

"Gimme just a moment," Plank says before hopping out of the ship and making a little half-jog to Mama, "Hey there! You! Bilge rat! You just shove off before I have'ta make ya regret it, yeah?"

Her warning to the Croconaw is ignored. More than that, it's challenged. The Croconaw fires off an AQUA TAIL at Mama. Little does it expect COPYCAT to allow the Vaporeon to match it tit-for-tat.

"Ah, now ya did it! Mama, give it to 'im! No mercy!" Plank practically snarls; Mama does snarl before lunging forward and latching onto the Croconaw's shoulder with a BITE.

The wild pokemon squeals and swings its body around, but Mama holds on tight. Around the corners of her mouth a radiant light begins to stream out -- a mix of beautiful color that quickly becomes a point-blank AURORA BEAM.

The force of it breaks Mama's BITE and lays out the Croconaw all at once. The wild pokemon hits the water hard before trying to stand. Its legs are shaky and weak, and when it's about halfway up a Pokeball catches it right on its wounded shoulder.

"I warned ya! Now it's hard labor for ya!" Plank shouts triumphantly as the pokemon vanishes in a flash of red light.

@chloe
ooc: capture attempt on croconaw

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 21:10:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The rocky movement of the ship had felt unusual to Chloe. It was the first time she had been on a boat, and she wasn't sure if it was due to lack of inexperience of not being on a boat, or due to the fact that there was a little more weight then expected causing the boat to rock more then usual. That made Chloe feel a little sea-sick. Chloe looked over to the spot Plank had mentioned and gave a little nod, easily placing the cooler down. "No problemlo.." The ranger said with a small chuckle, still a little uneased from the ships movements. 
[break][break]
Chloe had walked over towards the ships side, stumbling a little as she did so. She gripped onto the ships edge, feeling a little more steady since she had been able to hold onto something. She blinked once she heard Plank praise her, it certainly was relieving that the girl seemed to like her. Chloe scratched at her scalp, a habit she often did when she was flustered. A small blush flushing onto her cheeks, as well as a gentle smile.
"Huh.. Well I'm glad to hear that." The ranger responded smiling. 

[break][break]
Chloe nodded as Plank gave her answer, it was what she was expecting really, so nothing to be really surprised about. She was a little surprised when Plank suddenly changed her topic, and glanced over towards Mama, who had spotted out a fierce looking Croconaw. Chloe turned her body towards them, curious to see how this would unfold. To Chloe's surprise, Plank had ordered Mama to battle. The ranger found it somewhat amusing, considering earlier that they seemed to be in a heated argument. But this time the two were working well together. From what she could see Mama seemed to be flawlessly obeying Planks orders. 
[break][break] 
Chuckling slightly at Planks enthusiasm, Chloe clapped for her as the croconaw entered the pokeball. "
That was a  great fight!" She shouted in her direction, only to briefly look away when she felt a thud against the Vegabond. Chloe walked over in the direction of the thud, and looked down to see what had caused it. To her surprise it was a young toxel. The ranger blinked, the toxel did not seem as agressive like the Croconaw, instead it looked towards Chloe with puppy like eyes, practically begging to be captured. 

Giving it some thought, Chloe had no problem with adding the toxel onto her team. She grabbed a pokeball from her pocket, throwing it at the toxel who didn't resist the pokeball much. The ball fell onto the ground, shaking for a few moments as she awaited for the final click to see if it had been a sucessful catch or not. 

ooc: attempted capture of toxel!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 5:28:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BASCULIN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ADAPTABILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE-EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SOAK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GALVANTULA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STICKY WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GASTRO ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUG BUZZ

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 1:18:36 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"You're damn right it was!" Plank calls back in reply to Chloe's praise. She's damn right! Stuff of legends, that's her!

"You'll find nothin's lackluster when I'm around!" She shouts, a smug grin on her face as she pockets the captured Croconaw and starts back towards the ship. All this putzing around on shore is fine, but she does have some work to do. Mama trails at Plank's heels, walking with a prim pop to her step despite the brutality she displayed only moments ago.

Brutality that may have to be revisited, as things happen.

"Hey! Hey, hey, hey what the fuck do ya think you're doin' ya bit of barnacle shit!" All the bravado is stripped from Plank as she catches sight of another menace. A Basculin, boldly making attempt after attempt at biting through the Vagabond's aluminum hull. Even from a few feet away she can see the ever deepening dents its teeth are leaving.

"Well don't jus' stand there Mama, apparently class is back in session! Get t' teachin' this pest what we do t' the disrespectful!" Plank's practically screaming now and Mama doesn't seem thrilled. If only to get her trainer stop all this shrill shrieking, she runs at the Basculin. The Basculin, not as cocksure as the Croconaw from earlier, seems uninterested in fighting the Vaporeon once it spots her.

Unfortunately for the Basculin, peace is no longer an option. As it dips into the water, Mama dives in after it. It gets only a few beats of its fins away before teeth latch around its body the way its teeth had latched around the Vagabond. A moment later the Vaporeon resurfaces, BITE holding the flailing fish pokemon in place.

"Good job, girl!" Plank cheers, sweating and frowning despite the kind words, "More hard labor it'll be! Be happy I don't fry ya for your indiscretions."

The Basculin is dropped to the ground and quickly met with a Pokeball. As the Pokeball shakes in the sand, Plank finally looks up at Chloe again.

"Sorry 'bout all this, didn't mean t' leave ya hangin' for so long; but what can ya do?"

@chloe
ooc: capture attempt on basculin

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 8:02:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Chloe sighed at Planks enthusiasm wondering where she got all her energy from. The ranger was also very amused at the level of confidence that she displayed over the battle. From what she witnessed the two seemed to have a great synergy - most of the time. The sudden shouts of Planks even caught Chloe off guard as she glanced around to see what was wrong. Glancing towards where Plank and Mama had been she had been able to spot out the small shadow of a basculin. Planks earlier remarks rang inside Chloe's mind, they certainly held a truth to them. Things were very lively. She watched on in amusement once again as the two fought together. Compared to the fight with the Croconaw, the basculin didn't put up much of a battle. Chloe had applauded Plank throwing in a flashy whistle as well. "Well done captain." Chloe remarked her eyes on the moving pokeball. Letting out a chuckle at Planks commentary, she found Plank to be quite funny. 
[break]
"
No problem." The ranger remarked shaking her head, she had no problems waiting. It was a new skill she learned when she under went training for becoming a ranger. Chloe had been ready to strike up a conversation but was disrupted with a sudden growl that the two of them could hear. Eyes flickered towards the direction of the growl and spotted out an agitated Galvantula. 
[break]
Chloe found it strange for such a pokemon to be found at the beach it also concerned her in some ways. Glancing to look at Plank Chloe was able to tell that the two of them were tired, she figured it would be best for her to face this one. "
Leave this guy to me" Chloe said with a nod to Plank, and headed off the ship. Chloe was at a disadvantage with the Gravantula, as most of her pokemon were water. The one exception would be moon, and she was water / electric. It would still be a bad match up. 
[break]
She pulled out another pokeball it had been Lilly's. The most trouble some pokemon she had in her party. Good thing was that the vaporeon was some what well behaved throughout battle. Eyes locked onto the bug pokemon, Chloe could tell that this one wouldn't be so willing to go down without a fight unlike the toxel. 
[break]
Tossing the pokeball into the air, with the sudden flash of light. An eager vaporeon had emerged, Lilly's eyes instantly met the bug pokemon and she pawed at the sand underneath her. Show casing her fierce battle spirit. "
Right Lilly, lets end this quickly. Hydro pump." Lilly's attack was quick and flawless, shooting a powerful beam of water at the bug pokemon. Though as expected the gravantula didn't seem phased at the slightest. The gravantula managed to snag Lilly in a sticky web.

[break] 
Chloe was worried, looking at Lilly who had struggled to free from the web that encased her. Finally she managed to break free, and was not happy at the slightest. "
Alright, use Haze Lilly. Then use Hydro Pump again." Chloe's instruction were clear and once again Lilly followed through. Luckily due to the haze's effect the other pokemon was slightly confused. Chloe saw it as a chance. Chucking a pokeball, Chloe watched the steady shaking with a watchful eye. Hoping it would stay in and not break free. 
ooc: Capture attempt of galvantula. 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 3:24:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANTYKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AIR SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WIDE GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ORICORIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DANCER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REVELATION DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HURRICANE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 19:21:47 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"Well, go on then!" Plank replies to Chloe's insistence, waving one hand while pocketing her newly caught Pokemon with the other. It's only natural Chloe would want to get a battle in herself -- who wouldn't after watching her and Mama tear it up? Plank steps into the boat while the older girl engages the wild pokemon.

Still, itt's getting to be about that time. Plank splits her attention between the fight Chloe and her Vaporeon are putting up and one last check of her supplies.

The cooler is where they put it down in the middle of the boat, her lunch is tucked under one of the seats, her fishing pole is where she left it. Engine is full. Good! With everything in order, Plank turns back to the battle.

"Keep it up, now!" she shouts from the ship as Chloe's Vaporeon hits the sand tangled in spider web. She gives a little "whoop" when the pokemon breaks free and dives back into action. That's the way!

"There ya go! Give 'em the one-two!" Plank's rowdy tone only increases in volume and energy as the fight nears its conclusion. The HYDRO PUMP is especially impressively done and earns a couple claps alongside a few more hollers. Very well done! The captain is impressed!

@chloe
ooc: skipping both. sorry for the wait!