blackwood, rose

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
blackwood, rose
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 11:08:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]
namerose blackwood
pronounsshe / her
agetwenty
orientationpansexual
played bykiwi

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM hikawa sayo from bang dream girls band party

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
"All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion, and desire."[break][break]
I have no intention of being a good person anymore. That part of me is long gone. All I want is to find my sister, and leave this awful region. If you get in the way of that, then you are my enemy. If you want to help, get comfortable with being used and thrown away, because that's all you'll ever be to me.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
blackwood, rose
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 20:44:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]044

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]Black Rose

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg2"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Rose Blackwood

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]She / Her

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]None Yet

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

We were always orphans. Luna and I were given that hand to deal with from the start. We lost everything due to a home invasion in the midst of the night just in Celadon City. Mom and Dad protected us, but fell to the sting of silver. Our Houndoom was too, though he made sure to burn the home invader as his last act of protection. I think watching that man burn was the catalyst to everything for her and I.

[break][break]

I was seven. Luna was three. And now we had nothing.

[break][break]

The next few years are some of the most stressful of our lives. The orphanage we were both at gave us a second chance. But they knew what happened to me was too much for someone of my age to bear. Violence at such a young age can do some terrible things in cognitive development, I've found. Luna, thankfully, was still herself. Still ever the shining sun, never to know the dark side of the moon. Glorious and bathing all in light. An admirable trait.

[break][break]

Which is how she and I got separated. When she turned five, a couple came to our orphanage and decided that her being a ball of sunshine was perfect. But they only wanted one child, where they would leave Kanto for Hoenn. That's the last time I heard. Now, stripped of everything I had left, I would stay at that orphanage.

[break][break]

They never talk about the ones who don't get adopted. I think my broody mood made it near impossible for me to look good in potential parent's eyes. No one wanted to take a chance on the emotionless girl. By a certain age, orphans like me age out of there. Or at least, that would have happened, had Team Rocket not come into the picture.

[break][break]

See. Kanto was decimated when I was sixteen, in August of '17. We were ushered into shelter. The ones of us who had that worth were protected. But sometimes, its easy for someone to be missing. And I was. I circumvented every Pokemon encounter I could by staying calm, and relaxing the mind. Thankfully, I found something interesting.

[break][break]

Two grunts talking about something so inconsequential. About how their next orders were to head to Hoenn. Two people, unworried about the violent Pokemon around them. Individuals in black. And suddenly, my mind went back to Luna. My younger sister.

[break][break]

Risking it all, I walked out of hiding towards the two. While they were apprehensive at first, I stood with fear. It was that gamble, I think, that showed my resolve. Willing to die for a cause.

[break][break]

So I became Black Rose.

[break][break]

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]044

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Rose Blackwood

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
blackwood, rose
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 22:23:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC