august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
fashion faux pas [ social | o ]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 20:10:24 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"][player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qn1lkdeCiw1s6xq1mo1.mp3[/player]
the 3 day weekend fashion fest event will be hosted in hoenn this year.

this was an operation like no other. one that could not afford failure. this three-day event was their one and only chance to apprehend their: sara fang, better known by herself as "countess".

fashion fest is an event where all the top designers of each region show off their seasonal collection. it's an event hosted at certain times of the year in different regions around the world. kalos being the biggest one, this year they've chosen hoenn. every year, the shows become more elaborate and competitive. a big buzz translates to big profits.

each designer has a team of models and pokemon to wear their design. in order to enter a certain number must be met. has already hired a "designer" to act as your team's lead. the rest is up to you. once everyone has arrived at the event venue, you will all meet in the back to go over the assignment.

you were all handpicked personally by . this operation requires those with talent and ability to blend in. some of you may not be aware of your reason for being here, others perhaps. mateo is currently waiting at the venue while watching those prepare for the photoshoot category. while waiting for his team to show, he'd scan the vicinity for any sign of sara fang.

note: another social mission-esque event. anyone is able to join ( as long as your reason is reasonable ), just shoot me a message if interested. i'm willing to leave it open for 2! o/

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]