TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
under the cover of night [dw]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 3:21:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOMOMOLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEALER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WAKE-UP SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAL PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @rose

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GASTLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 16:06:00 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The Brionne sleeping away in Rose's lap reminded Skyler of her own Primarina, traded to her by a friend. Unlike this Brionne, however, Melusine was deeply proud and a little bit haughty. The captain's lips twitched slightly at the thought of Melusine falling asleep and honking; the Primarina would never let herself be found in such a state. Skyler had seen her drool while she slept, though, completely shattering the elegant image the pokemon usually portrayed.

"I'm glad you're feeling better, Rose. Seasickness can be a pain to deal with." Not that Skyler was familiar with the sensation. She might remember, vaguely, feeling seasick as a small child, but throughout the years she'd grown used to the ocean's movement under the sole of her feet. Sometimes being on land felt more disorienting.

Rose's invitation did not escape Captain Dross' notice. An eyebrow quirked up - was that nervousness in the woman's voice? She couldn't tell, exactly, but it nevertheless made her curl her lips into something playful and amused. "I'm afraid I don't serve tea in this particular cruise." Arms crossed over her chest, the captain leaned back into a more relaxed position as she continued. "I do have this bitter as death coffee. It'll wake you up, certain as the sun rises, but I can't promise that you won't want to throw it all up after you drink it." It served its purpose well enough, waking her up in the morning... It wasn't very pleasant, however. "And I have tequila, of course." Now a full-blown smirk crossed Captain Dross' face. "You'll have to drink alone, though. I'm in the middle of something." She gestured at the ship around them, grinning.

A sudden crash had Skyler's attention drifting, flashing silver eyes sweeping the deck for whatever had caused it. "I'll be right back."

She left her only passenger behind, curls flying out behind her as she went to investigate the noise.

PASS
@rose

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 3:26:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","blackrose"]
405 for
With Captain Dross oh so worried about her, it made Rose rather happy. Times had been hard, and with how things were back in Kanto, it really was... nice. Though admittedly when Rose spoke of the tea, perhaps Rose's choice of words was... questionable. She had meant to invite Captain Dross for a cup. Instead, she was told of coffee. "I-" she stammered, her face changing a shade more red as she looked away.

Sweat dripped down her neck at the mention of alcohol, and while that might have been forward, Rose felt a tiny bit rejected. A sigh escaped her glossy lips, as Dross gestured to the crew. "Of course, Captain. Perhaps-" And the crash led Skyler away, and Lily and Rose alone.

Ah. Rose felt that same loneliness again that she did. Perhaps flirting with the Captain wasn't the best approach, especially when busy.

The snot bubble from Lily popped, as the newly awakened Brionne poked her head up to the wall of the boat. Squinting her tired eyes, her flipper rubbed against those tired irises until finally something appeared. An orb of purple smoke, and a smirk that looked rather big. A devilish demon! Lily began to respond in the best way, by honking loudly. HONK! Rose quickly snapped out of her own saddened state to see the commotion, only noticing the Gastly was looking at the two.

"Ah... I know of your species. Gastly, yes?" she reached a hand out... the Gastly reeled in a moment, and Rose, refrained. "... I see. Do you fear me, spectre? Do you envy little Lily" the Gastly shrinked back, only to return her curious gaze with an overcoming of her fears. Lily, in turn, was cautious, but honked at a progressively less-hostile volume. Puffed out cheeks.

"A ghost afraid of me..." Rose chuckled, before gesturing to herself. "Come with me." she placed a Pokeball on the lounge chair. The Gastly, her gaze fixated on the ball, quickly zoomed onto the ball, attempting to make sense of what it was.

"Touch it and come with. I would love to bring you along."

The Gastly quietly licked the Pokeball, unsure of how to approach.

"Here. Like this." Rose picked it up, and poked it where the nose might be on the Gastly. Intent to keep this one for herself. She was making quite the team at sea.

(Catching Gastly!)
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".blackrose"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".blackrose b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#1E90FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".blackrose i"]font-style:italic;color:#00BFFF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 23:22:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POPPLIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICY WIND

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STARYU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NATURAL CURE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ROSE CAUGHT GASTLY!