Breath of Fresh Air [s]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breath of Fresh Air [s]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 8:10:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","lovegood"]
350 for
So picture this, right? You're a teenager living at home, stuck in a stuffy old city all your life, with a budding wanderlust at its peak. You want to see more, but then you go up to your parents. Your parents, scared for your well being since the therapy doesn't seem to be getting anywhere, keep you at home. So naturally, what do you do?

That answer came so incredibly easy for Luna Flowers. No, she didn't run away! That would cause them to worry. But a note left there, on the counter of their two bedroom apartment, and their pet Cyndaquil on his back. Bear could take care of them both! And with him stuffed on the bag she carried on her back, head poking out, the two were thicker than thick. They were ready to go on an adventure!

So naturally, the first question came. Where the hecky did they go?

"I say... north! What do you say, Bear?"

The small fire mouse squeaked and pointed south. Luna spun on a dime, and looked south to the Petalburg Woods.

"Huh... okay! Good thinking Bear!" A happy squeak accompanied the gratitude, and the blue-haired teen ran into the forest.

And so...

Here she was, in Petalburg. Never having been here in her life. Ooohs, and aaahs as she looked about. The smell of the sea breeze carried wonderfully upon the wind, as she walked about, with Bear keeping his snug butt in the bag, and keeping an eye on everything behind the two.

"Petalburg is so much nicer than Rustboro... I wonder if this town has a Gym... I bet I can beat their Leader!" exclaimed Luna, confidence turning to arrogance... despite knowing rather well her limits.

Worried, Bear responded with a murr. Luna gave a passive chuckle. "Aw, where's your sense of adventure, Bear? This is our first time away! Though I hope they aren't as scary as Rustboro's..." there was a nervous shiver on her back as she spoke, shaking a little at the thought.

Still, searching around, she'd look for the Gym...
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".lovegood"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovegood b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#32CD32; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovegood i"]font-style:italic;color:#00FF7F; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Breath of Fresh Air [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 4:51:14 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Pick Ur Pokemon

“wow...today is a dead day huh?” he asked his leavany who were manning the gym doors, which to be honest we're just warehouse doors. Billi was just outside of it wandering on his next project for the gym. “What do you think guys? Should we put some art outside? Like, of you guys?! OR do we hold a community contest at the schools?! OHH that would be fun don’t ya think?” speaking to pokemon that ignored him and were moving to fix damaged walls.[break][break]

There was this person wandering around his gym, were they looking for it? “pst do you guys think she’s looking for me?” he asked the two bug pokemon who turned and shrugged, “OH!” he called out, “Are you looking for me?” he asked outloud. “you look a little lost!”

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]@luna
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breath of Fresh Air [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 5:02:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
156 for
Oh wow, a taller blonde guy! Standing next to a cool looking leaf Pokemon, no less! Luna lit up like a holiday tree, and bounced her way over. "I don't know who you are! But I might be!" That was the problem with being shut-in to Rustboro all of her life, she didn't have a chance to explore and travel too much.

"I'm not lost, I'm just not sure where I'm going!" Luna responded, her nose growing in length with her lie. Well, half-lie. She wasn't necessarily wrong, but she was dancing around the truth.

Bear popped out more of the bag, taking a spot onto Luna's shoulder, as he sized the blonde up.

A tiny squeak of approval exited from his tiny mouth, and Luna grinned. "Well Bear likes you at least, so you must be good! My name is Luna Flowers! I'm from Rustboro! What's your name?"

She had NO idea.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Breath of Fresh Air [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 5:09:46 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Wasn’t that a lie? Billi asked himself but smirked, laughing at the same time. “Well...that’s kinda like being lost! hahahah” he mused crossing his arms, leaning down to look at the cyndaquil. “Oh my gosh he’s soo cute,” reaching his hand out to pet the snooty little pokemon. Well it wasn’t snooty, it just had a big cute nose. So pure, and soft.[break][break]

“Well I’m Billi Marsh,” he nodded, “oh that’ a bit away! Isn’t it like hours away or something like that?” Billi asked the girl then figured he’d shrug, “I live right over there!” he pointed to the building behind his gym, but not drawing any attention to the gym. “But what are you looking for anyways?”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breath of Fresh Air [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 5:47:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
190 for
"Semantics!" Luna retorted, her nose still growing, as she placed both hands on her hips, overconfident sass an inherited trait. Bear responded to the snoot pet with a squeak of happiness, and even pushed back into Billi's hand.

His name was Billi Marsh! Huh... why was that familiar?

"It wasn't that far! Just had to hike through a bit of the woods. Bear and I made a day of it! We're strong!" she gloated, flexing an arm, and Bear responding in kind by the cutest, tiniest flex of the fire mouse's own. Two peas in a pod, these two.

Oh, Billi was from the Gym! Neat!

"I was going to challenge the Gym Leader, but well. This is kind of embarrassing... I don't I'm good enough yet." Modesty overcame the younger female as she gave a sheepish smile. "I've never even battled anyone before with Bear! I probably wouldn't hold a candle to them!" She still had no idea. As she hit a knuckle lightly to her head, she stuck out her tongue with a wink.

"Have you fought the Gym Leader? Are they strong?"

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Breath of Fresh Air [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 6:01:35 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi stared at the snouty pokemon and made sure to give it all the best pets only deserving of the goodest boy. “oh a hike?” he grinned at the girl, because to be honest he just flew through it or let his pokemon guide him around! They knew what was up and he was down with that. Granted, the girl was lucky to be safe after hiking all the way up here. Then again...wasn’t the first time he’s heard of people doing such a thing.[break][break]

“Well don’t go saying you’re strong then beat yourself down! That just makes things poopy,” he shook his head and knelt down to the girl, giving a wide cheeky smile. “My dear.” he let the moment pass like leaves in the wind. “I am….the gym leader,” he gave a heart kind laugh, “And there’s more than just battling. My gym...isn’t about battling.” at least he liked to think that.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breath of Fresh Air [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 6:12:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
148 for
Billi tried his best to cheer her up, and Luna appreciated it. But as he knelt down and revealed himself, Luna blinked. "Oh. You're the Gym Leader..." she looked up at him, tilting her head for a moment.

Processing...

The excitement on her face was building. Now her eyes did have stars in them, as she began bouncing with childish glee. One big inhale. "You'renotasscaryasRustboro's Iembarassedmyself! I'msorry!" she was red in the face now, babbling as she reclined into herself.

But... his words hit something inside of her. Battling wasn't everything. There's more to it? Luna's eyes widened. She knew of Contests and Coordinators, but that was never her scene. But... what more was there? "Wait, but I thought..." her giddiness faded into intrigue. "Then how would I get a Gym Badge from you, Mister Marsh?" she asked, as a hopefuly Trainer to be.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Breath of Fresh Air [s]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 6:21:53 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

The bright blue eyes widened when the girl finally realized who he was, and her excitement was infectious. “oh wow! Yeah I’m not scary! I’m probably the least scary gym leader,” he nodded thinking about the others, and that he was probably the easiest gym leader to defeat! But he never wanted to set people up for failure, in fact he always tried to respect the way people learned.[break][break]

“Yep! I have some other options! You can build something from your pokemon, you can do drag, you can try and steal the bells from me,” he grinned, “Their more like fun games that test how you and your pokemon work together to complete the goal!” he nodded. “it’s about being creative and inspiring you to go beyond your limits,”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breath of Fresh Air [s]
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 3:23:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
197 for
The way that Billi spoke had Luna positively ecstatic. She could win by showing her creativity!? That was amazing!

"That's so cool!" she was starry-eyed again, as she looked down to Bear, who looked up with a smile of his own. "Going beyond our limits..." And her star-struck visage came back down to earth for a moment, but this time it wasn't beating herself up. She was taking a much different approach. She hadn't even caught a Pokemon yet. Or battled another Trainer. She had yet to feel the sting of defeat, or the taste of victory.

"I still... I still think I need to work my way up there. I don't even know what my limits are to go beyond them! But I do know that... I want you to be the first Gym Leader I face." Filled with fire, she shot a confident smirk towards Billi.

Continuing, she placed Bear on her head, and he snapped on. "Is it okay if I come back with amazing Pokemon before I challenge you?" she asked, as though she needed permission. A part of her that hadn't yet gone away.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Breath of Fresh Air [s]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 4:49:21 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

“Yeah you just gotta think about what you want,” he paused and stared at the girl, trying to give her some elder advice. “just know. There will always be things to weigh out. Sometimes you gotta sacrifice to get what you want,” he paused again, patting her head, “Don’t lose yourself. Know your worth,” he nodded and let go of her and gave her a wide cheeky smile.[break][break]

The girl wanted to challenge him first, as did many others. In a way it was his pride, and determination. Perhaps people would come to view him as weak. But as a young girl who challenged him previously, learned that predators are still fearsome even when tamed. Somewhere along the way, if he could harness the will to fight, he could produce something dangerous, but every piece of bone marrow in his body produced kindness and love.[break][break]

“You can challenge me whenever you’re ready! I’m not going any where, And I look forward to battling the little guy,” Billi pet the pokemon again, “It’s not about being strong….to me...it’s the strength of the bond with your pokemon and friends. All my pokemon have bonded and work together. Actually the whole gym is maintained by them.”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Breath of Fresh Air [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 6:51:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
289 for
Luna would never view this man as weak. In fact, there was nothing but respect in the starstruck young trainer's eyes. Truly, the first Gym Leader was the most formidable. If one could not meet the standards of the first, they could not hope to meet the rest. To Luna, that meant a great amount of respect was needed.

Luna knew her worth. When the hand pat her head, and that wide smile came over his lips, Luna glowed back like the radiant sun. "I will!" her cheeks were red. She was touched. With this, Luna would admit. She already idolized Billi.

Bear seemed to squeak and nuzzle into Billi's hand, the fire mouse tickled happily by the cozy feeling Billi gave. And the lesson given to Luna made her perk up.

"Then I'll come back with my family." Luna gave the biggest toothy grin she could muster. If bonds were needed, she would find her a family to bond with, and come back with the intent to challenge those bonds. In her mind, nothing felt sweeter than challenging such a wholesome Gym Leader.

When she turned for a moment, she looked at the man, turning her head back to him.

"I'll be back, Mister Marsh! That's a promise!" She spoke with confidence that burned in her soul. She knew her worth now, guided by the hand of the first Gym Leader. Bear even squeaked, and as he did, he showed off the flames on his back. A showing of what to come, the fire mouse letting off the fire in his heart as well.

Luna looked stunned at Bear for a moment, and grinned. Confidently, shooting that confidence towards Billi.

One day, Mister Marsh.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Breath of Fresh Air [s]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 23:26:49 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

“Oh well! I look forward to see you,” he grinned and shrugged against himself. It was a joy to see a young girl excited about her future! “Don’t forget to make friends okay! And then come back and visit me and we can play again,” he waved the girl good.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Breath of Fresh Air [s]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 1:14:54 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@luna