The great industrial city. (S)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 10:16:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
@derrick
SOCIAL

The was a clatter in another room, and Jax the Boltund came running out of it with a tool of some sort in his mouth. Utah looked over at him. “Jax! Drop it.” The dog looked up at her with crazed eye. Drop it. She said it lower. The electric mutt slowly dropped it on the ground and Utah turned her attention back to the man. She didn’t apologize this time, though the look was there in her eyes. Utah figured that if she apologized for everything her dog did, she’d never have the chance to say anything else.

She crossed her arms and watched him poke around at the unit, craning her head around his shoulder a bit from above until he rose back up, and he was much taller once more. She pursed her lips for a moment. “That’s a really nice offer, but I need to get home before it gets too late. I told my dad I’d bring home a pizza.” She then swayed on her feet for a moment, considering. The next words started off slow but ended decisively. “I can... leave you my number though? Raincheck?” She flashed a grin.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 7:04:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=.derrick]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1979e6;[/newclass]

[attr="class","derrick"]

Derrick laughed as Utah's boltund once again began to act wildly. Watching the two of them really was fun, Derrick himself didn't really have pokemon that behaved in such a way. They were all well mannered or a little boring, though he still cared for them quite a lot. He shrugged at Utah's gaze, showing he didn't mind one bit. Derrick was a little disheartened to hear that she needed to leave, but he understood. She had a father waiting for her after all. "No problem! Bet your dad's waiting on that pizza. " He gave her a nod things worked out a bit better this way for the time being, at least he would be able to work on the generator without coming off rude.
[break][break]
A number huh.." Derrick repeated after her, and ended up beating her to it. As he quickly grabbed a sketch book that had been lying around. He scribbled in his number with sloppy hand writing, and tore out the paper handing it to Utah. "Beat you too it." He grinned playfully, and walked over towards the door opening it for Utah.
[break][break]
"Sounds good to me, I'll be sure to bring you somewhere nicer then here." He figured it would be best for him to walk her back towards town, she did seem a little anxious coming to a rough neighborhood. "I'll take you to the town! Least I could do. "

+ @utah

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.derrick b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 8:32:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@utah @derrick