rose colored [solo wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rose colored [solo wild]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2018 3:32:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The city was going to change soon. Slateport as it was is gone, Slateport as it will be is coming. The in between period is messy. Chu-e finally feels confident enough in himself after his personal losses in Kanto to show his teeth. But that doesn't mean he needs to rest on his laurels. The newbies on his team need to train.

Creams is a good example of this. The Swirlix is much too kind of her own good right now, too trusting. It's not the same way that Syrups is; the Whimsicott is clever and can hold his own in a fight. Creams lacks. This area is full of dark and poison types from what he has seen and been told. Maybe the sting of defeat or a taste of victory will give him what he wants from her.

So he walks the streets, looking for trouble, the pink puff of a pokemon in his arms.

@wild
hit me with some neat stuff! i always get excited to see what spawns c:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rose colored [solo wild]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2018 7:07:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD NIDORINO APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / poison point[break]
poison jab / iron tail / toxic spikes / double kick
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rose colored [solo wild]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2018 9:28:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Chu-e is mostly frustrated by his first find of the day. Nidorino are formidable. Creams also lacks any sort of attack that will do more than leave a nasty sting. On the flip side, the Nidorino could take her down with a well placed poison attack if it knows one. Shame. He was really hoping to have something that Creams could take down herself. It's a good thing that he brought Sweetness.

He tosses the pokeball to release her, catching the wild pokemon's attention from the ripped open trash bag it had been in. The Skitty mews and then enters a battle stance, fur puffing and body taunt. Chu-e places Creams down anyway and nudges her forward with his foot until the puff pokemon gets the hint to join the feline.

"Creams, use Safeguard on Sweetness. Sweetness, you know what to do." Chu-e hated that his pokemon were so untrained right now that he actually had to call out moves to them. At least he could rely on his Skitty to get the job done.

Upon order, Creams span around in a circle and a yellow outline of light surrounded herself and Sweetness. Sweetness ran forward, causing the Nidorino to rush forward as well. I'ts horn dripped with poison as it tried to Poison Jab the Skitty- the move hit head on as Sweetness slammed into the purple pokemon with her own Double Edge. The pain was worth it to see the pokemon flung to the side, obviously expecting the smaller pokemon to hold back even a little. Any poison dripped off of Sweetness' fur thanks to the Safeguard.

Chu-e anticipated a longer fight and so did Sweetness. She was already readying a Disarming Voice when the Nidorino took another look at the three of them and took off. Surprising but wild pokemon were odd. Some wanted to fight till death, some ran away, and some would put on airs like the Nidorino just had. Chu-e let it go. It was easier this way for now.

"Whatever. Let's go, ladies."

@wild
gunna pass on this good purple friend c:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
rose colored [solo wild]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2018 0:32:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOLAN MEOWTH APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / technician[break]
dark pulse / slash / taunt / fake out
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
rose colored [solo wild]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 4:43:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar

They hadn't made it far when out of the shadows dashed another wild pokemon. This one caught Chu-e interest. The pokemon seemed to have his sights set on Sweetness. The Meowth was nothing more than an alley cat, a tom cat looking to get lucky, probably. He didn't seem interested in battling, just in preening himself and trying to press himself up against the Skitty's side.

Sweetness wasn't having it. She hissed and it made the Meowth draw back for a second, yeah, but the bastard was determined.

Chu-e just chuckled at seeing how frustrated Sweetness was getting with her new admirer. Cute. "Hey Creams.... Play Rough with that Meowth." Creams glanced up at her Trainer at the muttered command but just nodded. She readied herself, Faerie type energy building up in herself before she shot forward and bashed herself against the Meowth's side. It wasn't expecting it at all and the attack knocked it flat off it's feet and away from Sweetness.

When the Meowth got it's bearings again it would run. Too bad for him that he didn't get the chance, a Pokeball following him and sucking him inside when he hit the ground.

@wild
catching this good baby ty!!! <3

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago