Solo venture

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Solo venture
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 6:57:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Chloe decided that she needed to expand her pokemon team. She had walked around the coast line of Slateports beach hoping to find pokemon. So far she hadn't run into any but she was in no real rush. She had all day. Moon swam besides Chloe as she walked next to the coast line. She had an idea of what she wanted to be on her team, but really wasn't to picky. believing that it would also be good for Moon to get some training in, she chose her for the upcoming battles.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Solo venture
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 3:49:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLOETTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @chloe

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Solo venture
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 7:42:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Upon spotting a flower that had been gently swaying through the ocean's breeze. Chloe was pleased at the sight of it. The ranger didn't think of it to be unusual for a flower to be floating around, and didn't even bother to have a closer inspection. She continued her search, eagerly looking around for wild pokemon. Moon the chinchou wasn't so pleased that her trainer was oblivious to the sight of a pokemon. She let out a panicked cry, causing Chloe to glance back. "What is it?" Her question was answered when the Floette had gracefully floated to Chloe's face, eyes locking on. 
[break][break]
"Oh What! A Pokemon!?!" She nearly had a heart attack at the sight of the giggling floette. Moon let out fury of cries, ready to take on the floette. Chloe blinked, rubbing at her eyes. Man oh man, was this pokemon tiny. How was she suppose to know that such pokemon existed. At the same time she was overjoyed with how adorable it looked. 
[break][break]
"
Alright Moon! Looks like we found ourselves a pokemon." Chloe let out a determined chuckle, she scooped out a pokeball and spun it around. Perhaps she was being to cocky. "Moon! Confuse it, Super Sonic!" Her chinchou nodded eagerly, releasing a high pitched sound into the air - directing it at the Floette. 
The two of them were completely stunned when the Floette easily avoided the attack simply by flying to the left a little. Upon seeing their reaction the Floette squealed in glee, twirling in the air from the pure delight it got from toying with the two. 
[break][break]
"
I see.. You are toying with us aren't you.." Chloe said in annoyance, her fist clenched with determination. "It only makes me want to catch you more. Moon, Electro ball!!!!!!" Moon followed Chloe's command quickly, throwing a fast moving sphere like projectile towards the Floette. This time it didn't manage to doge it. The Floette let out a pained cry, slowly falling onto the ground. 
[break][break]
Chloe felt a little guilty but it was a good chance to capture it. "
Excellent Moon!" She praised her chinchou, resulting in her happily bouncing up and down from the water. Chloe chucked a pokeball at the paralyzed Floette. She was certain that it wouldn't be able to escape, but knowing that it was the sassy type. She was prepared in case it did. 

ooc: capture attempt of floette! 
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Solo venture
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 0:15:35 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT FLOETTE!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @chloe

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU FIND 5 PD AND 1 LUCKY LETTER.