Misty Territory

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Misty Territory
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 5:43:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Well he finally managed to arrive to Mt.Pyre. The location where the famous athlete had gone missing, he couldn't recall the name of the athlete in the moment, but man - this guy sure was extreme. The mountains were a sight to behold, he was simply astonished by the seer size of the mountians. Not being able to clearly see the peak due to the dense fog and looming clouds. Even if the guy was a excellent athlete it took real guts to climb something as grand as this. Well Derrick was somewhat in the same boat - he was sent to search for the athlete after all. It took some real convincing from the league to get him to sign up for the mission, he finally agreed upon hearing that there was a gracious reward after in store if he could find the athlete of course.

[break][break]

He also heard that the mountain served as a cemetery for deceased pokemon. While he found it touching, he didn't really understand the reasoning to have it here of all places. It probably would of been wiser to have a cemetery at a more accessible location. In any case Derrick had been ready to begin hiking, carrying a large back pack filled with supplies that he carefully chose. Good thing was that he would only be searching for a short term three days at the most. If anything went wrong, the league ensured that a rescue team in case of anything occurred, he even had a GPS so they could track him easily.

[break][break]

They did briefly mention that another person should be aiding in the search, but he'd been waiting awhile now and still no visual sign of an individual - the entrance had been eerily silent since his arrival. It began to get on his nerves, and he hoped that the other person hadn't dipped on him. He wasn't brave enough to face this task alone. He didn't care if they were incapable, two was surely better then one.

[break][break]

+ open

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Misty Territory
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 23:04:37 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mt. pyre

[attr=class,lyric1]
never be more than a wolf

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine had matched with the extreme athlete on tinder, and upon arriving, assumed she'd been ghosted. Upon arriving to the date spot, she saw that not only was the weather absolutely terrible, the guy had picked the worst date spot. On top of that, he was nowhere to be seen and his gear was gone.[break][break]

He'd left without her on his magnificent hike or climb or whatever it was he even did. To be honest, she'd swiped right because he had a rockin' bod. Clearly no brains though, given the search and rescue team inbound. She'd called it in because she'd been mad, and didn't really take into consideration how serious the situation might actually be. He wasn't in danger, surely. I mean, he did this all the time, right?[break][break]

Sabine's arms are crossed over her chest and a pathetic pout pressed to her full, glossy lips.[break][break]

"Took you long enough. For all of the urgency on the phone and how important this guy is, you sure took your sweet time coming to rescue him."[break][break]

[break]

notes: mission - a deadly job

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@derrick

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TRFGKzg/sabine-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Misty Territory
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 19:43:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Sabine's sudden voice caused Derrick to turn his head, he spotted out a women who he hadn't noticed because of the thick fog surrounding the mountain. Derrick scratched his head at the women's words not understanding what she had exactly meant or who she was. From the looks of things she didn't look to be affiliated with the league. That's when he remembered that it was a women who reported that the athlete was missing.Miss Sabine Calcifet right?" He asked, wondering if he remembered her name correctly. "Sorry, it took a lot longer for me to get here then I hoped." Ignoring the sourness in her tone, he had dismissed it as concern for the athlete.

A buzz from his pocket alerted Derrick. Pulling out the phone from his pocket, he saw that it had been an update about his other search partner. They weren't able to make it due to urgent circumstances. Sighing, he stuffed the phone back into the pocket. That made things more difficult, it should be fine if he was cautious throughout the search. He figured that he'd just look around for a few hours and return to the main group.

[break][break]
Derrick glanced back at Sabine, "Thanks for the help, you can count on us to find him." He smiled to try and reassure her and pointed towards the direction to depart the mountain. "Please depart the mountain, it's not safe." He said with a nod, the last thing Derrick wanted to happen was an injury or for another person to get lost.

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Misty Territory
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 15:26:57 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mt. pyre

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
"No kidding."[break][break]

She appears unimpressed, looking the blue-haired young man up and down with a note of disdain. In fact, she even looks over the man's shoulder with a crinkled nose, as if looking for someone else.[break][break]

"I thought they were sending nearly the whole cavalry. Don't tell me you're it?"[break][break]

And, while she definitely did want to get the hell out of here and off of this mountain, the fact that the search and rescue squad consisted of exactly one person was discouraging. That, and no one had come to retrieve her, personally, so she was stuck. [break][break]

Something warm and soft pushes its way under her arm, capturing her hand. The woman glances down to find her golden Pyroar, his hair mane a comfort in the cold. [break][break]

"And how am I supposed to depart, exactly? You didn't exactly come with a helicopter."[break][break]

She groans, a noise between a tantrum and a sigh. The Pyroar rumbles, shaking his head and staring down the young man. [break][break]

"I sure hope we do find him. I'd like to give him a piece of my mind.. standing up a princess. The nerve!"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@derrick

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TRFGKzg/sabine-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Misty Territory
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2021 18:59:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"It's just me" Derrick stated the fact happily, with a small sense of pride. Thinking that it'd be an incredible feat to find the athlete by himself. Not noticing the disdain that Sabine had been expressing since Derrick was a dense individual that was incapable of noticing peoples disappointment. Noticing the pyroar Derrick was impressed with the majestic aura, it certainly was a cool pokemon.
[break][break]
Sabine's question was a real head scratcher, and Derrick didn't have any method for escape for Sabine really. His plan had just been to search for a bit and return, thinking that it would be a rather easy feat. "Oh yeah.. I don't" Derrick admitted with a boisterous laugh. The lady didn't seem very happy and that was a given but Derrick expressed no care.
[break][break]
"Well if your up for trying to find him then that'd be helpful" He grinned, she seemed the type of person who was capable even if she referred to herself as a princess.. he figured that she was just saying it metaphorically. A sudden noise in the far by distant caught Derrick's attention but he wasn't sure if it was an imagination. "Hear somethin?"

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Misty Territory
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 15:59:46 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mt. pyre

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine slow-blinks at the man. His obliviousness knew no bounds, and she quickly realized that nothing she said to indicate her disappointment would ever get through to him. [break][break]

He asks for her help and the bridge of her nose crinkles in disgust, but given the current state of affairs and the fact she had nowhere else to go...[break][break]

"Ugh."[break][break]

Some sort of noise distracts the man, but it also brings her Pyroar to attention. The Pokemon's ears twitch and he glances in the direction it comes from, a low rumble and the ripple of fur along his spine indicative of his unease.[break][break]

"He does, apparently."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@derrick

punki

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Misty Territory
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 13:46:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Derrick's eyes narrowed. The mist that surrounded Mt.Pyre made things incredibly difficult to see, if they were gonna advance any further they would need to be extremely careful, one misstep could be.. he didn't want to think about the consequences. The sound that they previously heard before seemed to go quiet, the sound of the wind lingering. Seems to have gone quiet." Derrick commented, he had a rough idea of where it had came from. He didn't see the harm in checking it out.
[break][break]
"If your coming along, I'd watch your step." He warned the woman briefly, Sabine never gave him a straight forward response; and Derrick was pretty incapable when it came to small cues. As he slowly walked forward he eventually heard another shout but it quickly became drowned out by the howling wind.
[break]]break]
He was now certain, it had to be the missing athlete but for some reason Derrick felt slightly uneasy. "Think I'm going the right way!" He turned his head to see if Sabine had been following or if she decided to risk going down the mountain herself.