Don't Hold Suspicions (M)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 6:02:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leo"]

She hadn't been sent on a mission for quite some time now. Fay believed that team rocket had forgotten about her, but that was wishful thinking to say the least. Well at least there should be little risks when it came to a mission such as this - Fay also was a pretty good thief if she said so herself. Though she hadn't been to keen on been letting know that she'd be working with another person, it only showed how little faith they had in her. Not that she cared, she preferred for them to forget about her. Though she doubted that they would easily forgive the large amount of debt she owed them. Even with the transfer of power they still had some use for her apparently.

[break][break]

She avoided catching the looks of passing by people, staying hidden with in the shadows. Fay still had eyes on the target - a jewelry shop. It wouldn't be easy to break into there, and in the moment Fay had no plan on how she would infiltrate the building without going unseen. The girl waited impatiently at the meet up location. Her feet tapping the ground from sheer annoyance of how slow this person had been, even though Fay had arrived thirty minutes before the agreed upon time.

[break][break]

Whoever they were, they better prove themselves to be capable of doing such a job.

[break][break]

+ @rose

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.leo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#edb240;[/newclass]

[newclass=.leo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.leo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.leo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.leo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.leo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.leo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.leo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.leo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.leo]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.leo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 8:30:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","blackrose"]
280 for @fay
Orders had come in. On her way north from Slateport, she would receive the message, clear as day. Her eyes narrowing at the text. A petty robbery? How distasteful, and here she thought she had better things to do. She did, but Team Rocket did get her here now. Least she could do was pay it back in full for the chance to find a needle in a haystack.

Walking her way through the route north, she eventually happened upon the commercial hub of Hoenn, Mauville, and entering it quietly, she aroused little suspicion, though her suit seemed to gather a passing glance.

Something she'd have to remedy if she wanted to go by unnoticed. She cursed her genetics under her breath, but kept her smirk, walking Mauville's interior with a dense air of confidence. The meet-up location was in the shadows, somewhere nearby of their target. Rose, finding the store sign with delight, looked to the sides of it, and then across the way, where she simply turned on her heeled boot to find her partner, and as she disappeared in the shadows herself, she gave her a once over.

Not a moment too early.

"You must be Fay." she pushed her sunglasses up quietly to cover her green eyes., and placed a hand on her hip, with a small lean to the sign.

"And here I thought Rocket wasn't so bad. Yet they pair me up with a child." Vim and vigor, biting sass from her lips. An arrogant sigh escaped parted lips in that smirk, in a means to cut her down to size. Little did Rose know that Fay could easily dish it back.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".blackrose"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".blackrose b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#1E90FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".blackrose i"]font-style:italic;color:#00BFFF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 2:23:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leo"]

Day light was starting to fade, people were preparing to leave the district. It gradually became louder; the sound of peoples shoes as they rushed to return home, multiple voices from shoppers talking with joy about the things they purchased, the sound of a loud constant distant ticking that came from the large clock in the center of the district. Really just the typical end of a normal day for a place like this. Fay didn't understand the need of wanting to purchase new expensive clothing, she could never relate. Having been poor at the very start of her life and rarely coming to shopping districts. Passing by gave spiteful glances towards Fay, wondering how a girl could wear such ugly torn clothing. Not that she ever cared for irrelevant people's opinion. Right no cares at all. 
[break][break]
Fay knew nothing about the word patience. She was getting irritated at how slow her partner had been, she was ready to just call the mission quits. She didn't care about some gems that Team Rocket wanted to get their grimy hands on. Just as she straightened herself, the presence of another person approached. Immediately realizing that her partner was a Diva, coming from a well off family. 
[break][break]
She didn't even really acknowledge Rose. Not even showing a reaction to the women's insults, giving her a quick glance. "Rose was it?" Fay spoke in an unimpressed voice. She realized why she was given the mission, no way Team Rocket could trust someone that looked like this. "I'm more capable then you think." She spoke confidently, normally she wasn't so petty and would say such things. She was just irritated at the sight of Rose..

[break][break]
Mainly remaining expressionless, Fay figured that this women would want to take charge, since in her eyes - there was a child that was sent on some stupid mission. Fay was all for it, she couldn't care less about superiority. "Well. Got a plan?" Her gaze narrowed as she waited to see how Rose would respond.  

+ @rose

[newclass=.leo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.leo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.leo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.leo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.leo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 2:58:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
230 for @fay
Perhaps Rose's vim and vigor approach was unprecedented. After all, Amarylis and Lily were more than enough to change her mind. Despite how unimpressed Fay seemed, or how Rose took Fay for that matter, the diva that was Rose still softened her expression.

"Oh, I'm sure." the older woman responded with much less venom, pulling out a small hair tie. With dexterous hands, she began to tie her hair up into a small ponytail, and followed with unzipping the front of her suit, just enough. Perhaps it seemed Rose was ignoring Fay, but that wasn't true. She kept the younger girl in her periphreal at all times. When the transformation was complete, Rose returned to her slightly leaning pose.

A plan? But of course she did. "I do. But, this is a partnership, no?"

With a tap of her Pokeball, her Ralts appeared on her shoulder, and the woman gestured to the quiet little green and white Pokemon. "This is Amarylis. She is the key to our success. The way I see it, I'll distract the shopkeep. They seem the type to be easy to flatter. And if I cause enough of a fuss, Mauville won't realize what happened until we're both long gone."

Of course, this plan relied on Fay just as much as it did Rose. "Do you think you can handle the swiping?"

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 10:38:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leo"]

She saw no point in fighting before a mission, if anything they could argue after the job was done. Fay was relieved that Rose seemed to be a less hostile though she still had plenty of sass in her. Fay could tell that Rose seemed to care dearly about her looks, and watched on as Rose changed up her look. She didn't have much to say, she figured that getting into disguise was a good thing.. not like she had anything to change up, Fay didn't own a closet filled with different clothes.
[break][break]
Fay of course understood what it meant to be a team, or a partnership if that's how she preferred to call it. She wasn't the type to really get along with people, but Fay cared about other Team Rocket members. She understood that everyone had their situations and couldn't depend on the league for help. She only really despised the heads of Team Rocket, they tended to abuse the fact that people relied on them.
Giving a small nod towards Rose, she carefully listened to her plan. If anything it had been more well constructed then hers, Fay's plan being was just to have Shadow start a small fire to cause panic and it was easy to steal things within chaos.
[break][break]

Fay was pretty cautious, having to been in many plans knowing all to well that most of them would have an occurrence, or things would end differently. She took a glance towards the ralts that was summoned, not really showing much interest in the pokemon. All that mattered was that it was capable. "Not a bad plan.. and if anything goes wrong..?" From her view, it all really depended on if Rose was as flattering as she made out herself to be. Without it there would be no window of opportunity for her to steal.
[break][break]
"Leave it to me" She responded plainly, giving a glance towards the shadows. Another pokemon emerged, it was Fay's Nickit - Prim. Giving him a glance Fay gently stroked his ears, "How many guards are there?" She asked, prim's nose twitched four times answering the question.
[break][break]
Four guards was not expected, Team Rocket always gave lack luster information. "Says theirs four guards.. the plan still good or what?"

[/font] 

+ @rose

[/blockquote]

[/div]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 6:05:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
413 for @fay
Checking her nails as she spoke in a confident, borderline arrogant tone "Nothing will go wrong. If the plan goes as intended, the guards will be fixated on helping the poor shopkeep... giving you the perfect cover." There were a few holes in the plan, but they were so minor that Rose was sure Fay could handle herself. If she couldn't, then she wasn't worth being a Rocket. This was as much a test for Rose's tolerance to other Rockets as it was for Fay's skill.

The little Nickit was precious, but as the nose twitched four times to Fay's question, Rose couldn't help but feel a sudden... elation?

No. She was doing this to gain money, and assets to find Luna. She was doing this for her family. She was no common thief. She merely was doing this to have the ends justify the means, and she'd keep that mindset. As long as she needed. "The plan will go as intended. If we need to improvise, we can worry about that during the job." Rose turned on her heel, her back to Fay and Prim, only to turn it to the side to look over her shoulder, a hand on her hip.

"I'm relying on you."

Then came a practiced walk that Rose had to learn. To add to her persona, she needed to make sure she walked in with a sultry walk. Pushing the sunglasses low, and the zipper just low enough. It was objectifying her a little, and Rose despised it, but her looks helped her more often than not.

And so, the act came on. "Oh! My! God! Lovely, look at all those beautiful jewels!" her gaze was on the jewels, as she quickly ran into the store. Her gaze up for a moment. The clerk was a male, and his eyes were on her, and as she leaned over the counter, showing off more than she liked, her green eyes fixated with wonder and charm. "Oh, Mr Handsome Clerk! Yoohoo! Can you help reccommend me something to go with my eyes? I want to draw more attention!" The clerk walked over, and Amarylis kept her little green thing over her eyes. Ready to move.

Excellent.

Amarylis looked to where Fay was. Waiting, as Rose continued playing the clerk like putty, even attracting guard's attention. All that needed to happen now was for Fay to get in position. Rose would handle the rest.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 10:15:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leo"]

Well Rose sure was full of herself. Fay respected the level of confidence that Rose displayed and in a way admired her for it. Not that she would ever tell that to Rose though. She even looked happy at the news of there being four guards, when Team Rocket explicitly said they'd be two at most. Fay figured that Rose wanted to prove herself to Team Rocket and made her name well known, and this presented her with the perfect opportunity to do just that. Fay didn't really have any interest in getting her name out there but she figured that Rose had her own purposes in doing so. "If you say so" Here's to hoping things wouldn't get to crazy during the operation.
Upon seeing that Rose had begun to move, Fay quickly followed along. Signaling Prim to stay back in case anything to go wrong "Same here." She didn't like admitting it, but Rose played the most crucial role when it came down to it.
[break][break]
Upon entering the store, the guards had directly looked towards the new customer. They had been distracted by Rose's acting, and Fay was surprised to see how well it had been going. Leave it to good looks and charm to get anyone to listen to you. While they had been distracted by Rose, Fay also managed to slip inside going unnoticed. Some security guards they were, they all had been fawning over Rose. That they failed to notice a potential robbery in progress.
[break][break]
Still Rose really was something, Fay herself could never pull off such a stunt quite impressive it was. Her eyes had been on the jewels and she slowly crept towards them. As she got closer, she had been impressed with how beautiful and eye catching they were. Leave it to Team Rocket to know what was valuable. Glancing back towards Amarylis she gave a curt nod, signaling that she had been in position and she was ready to go.

+ @rose

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 7:08:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
236 for @fay
Flirting was second nature to Rose, but it was such a despised act. She could practically taste her own bile from how disgusted she was at this ploy, but to get this to work, she had to sell her performance. A little shaky, but thankfully she knew how to get their attention. She had the attention of a few of the guards.

Amarylis pat the back of Rose's head once Fay gave the proper response. It was then that Rose knew the plan was won. So, to sell it just that edge more, she leaned down on the counter, showing off more of herself than she'd like in order to keep those eyes occupied. The moment she could see his attention was all on her, that left one things.

Quietly, Amarylis' eyes would glow. And with little to no signs, the clerk's head hit the counter. She had used Hypnosis to send the man to slumber.

To the unsuspecting eye, it might look as though Rose was a little too woman for him to handle, and that much was true. But when Rose gave a shrill shriek, a few of the guards would walk over, with other's attention squarely on Rose. This gave Fay time to act, as she spoke. "O-M-G! Sir, are you okay? Somebody, help!"

The commotion was the perfect guise. As long as everything went according to plan. It was up to Fay now.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 23:22:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leo"]

Fay awaited for the signal to happen, she wondered how exactly she'd distract them. It wasn't like flattery would work forever. Glancing towards the shop keep and Rose, noticing that Rose was still going with the act. Fay continued to remain hidden until suddenly she heard a shrill scream. That was surprising for Fay, she hadn't expected such a scream to come from Rose. Though it seemed to work, the shop keep was unconscious. The guards also panicked by the sudden commotion quickly gathered to help out Rose. From what Fay gathered, she just put him under a hypnosis spell. She needed to move fast, as they were pretty inconsistent with how long a person would be unconscious for. 
[break][break]
Taking the chance, Fay towards the jewels. Team Rocket was able to get a password somehow, probably the works of a hacker. Briefly putting it into the keypad, the lock would click softly and released. Fay was glad that at least the password Team Rocket gave them. Her hands immediately reaching for the jewels. She quickly grabbed them and stuffed them into her coat pocket, ensuring that they wouldn't be dropped as they ran. 
[break][break]
Nabbing the jewels was a success. Now all they needed to do was leave, there hadn't been an alarm when she opened the case, but she wasn't going to stay long enough for the guards to realize their stupidity. Seeing that the guards were still tending to the unconscious shop keep, Fay saw it as an opportunity to slip by unnoticed, and that's what she exactly did. A crowd began to gather, around the shop - people being nosy to see what the commotion had been. Fay easily maneuvered her way out through the sea of people. By the time she was out of the shop, was when an alarm had been sounded. 

+ @rose

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 11:08:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
276 for @fay
Seemed Fay was more than capable. The moment she grabbed the jewels, the guards were far too focused on everything else going on to even pay attention to the girl walking out inconspicuously. As the crowd would gather round the scene that Rose had orchestrated under their noses, that elation came back at the job well done. Now came the home stretch.

While the guards were busy trying to figure out what happened, one of them turned back to the display case. Empty. The alarm was sounded, Fay far from the scene. There was a crowd of people. Rose hadn't done a thing, and even gave an innocent expression as she looked at the now awakening shopkeep. Gripping his head.

"O-M-G, honey! Are you okay?" she was so worried about the shopkeep, she wouldn't even pay mind to the guards... who realized how genuine she sounded, and focused on the people around her. The shopkeep, they might assume, had just gotten way too hot and bothered by Rose. And with how they viewed Rose, she probably was just some bimbo that had no way of knowing.

The criminal probably was just a normal shopper, using the cover to make one lapse in judgment over some planned attack.

Like taking candy from the mentally impaired. Rose was far too good at this for her own good. Thankfully, after a few questions, she exited the store, to meet with Fay once more. Intent to thank her partner in crime in the shadows. Her stride full of confidence. Not even a sweat broken. She had to give it to Fay. She did her job perfectly. Kid or not.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 22:03:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","leo"]

Some guards they were, completely useless and idiotic this mission was a breeze. It was their lose and Team Rocket's gain she was certain that they'd be overjoyed to hear that the mission was a success. Fay waited back at the rendezvous location, her nickit lovingly rubbing against her legs. She wasn't sure what was taking Rose so long, hopefully the situation was stable back in the shop and they had no idea about the robbery.

[break][break]
She pulled out the jewels, taking a closer look at them - they sure were tiny little things but they sure did twinkle. Fay didn't really have a care for them. She preferred not to contact Team Rocket again, and would like for Rose to handle turning them in. She could take all the credit as well it was something Fay had no interest in. Hearing Rose come in from the shadows, Fay turned her head "That was some act." She walked closer, pulled out Rose's hand and gave her the jewels. "Take them to Team Rocket, I wont." She sighed, thinking of how she could compliment her without it sounding to forced or strange.
[break][break]
"Good work.. Maybe I'll see you around. Stuffing her hands in her pocket she began to walk away from the wretched Mauville city, her Nickit quick to follow.

+ @rose

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 2:01:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
171 for @fay
When Rose had found her, the Rocket in her elated, she felt pride in the younger girl, only to have her hand extended to be given the jewels. Brow raised, she stayed silent to allow Fay to speak in full before she would give her response.

"Fay." she called out, looking her way confidently. "I'm glad you were my partner." With a nod, she turned on her own heel. Away from the teenager, and off on her own. She wouldn't take full credit for what was done.

Rose had been far too harsh on people. Maybe it was better to give them a chance. The world didn't give her one, but she could be better. People like the Captain, Fay, heck some of her coworkers weren't all that bad.

But the feeling was growing in her. She was good at this work... and she felt proud. Walking away, with Amarylis patting the back of her head, Rose felt her mind wander.

A twisted smirk plastered on her glossy lips.

(Mission Complete)

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 2:07:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@fay @rose