skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
midnight carols [c]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 20:02:59 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Simple, black coffee with just a dash of milk, dear." 

It's vaguely disquieting, the way Angelo blends seamlessly into the rhythm of the Dross household, a situation that would usually be fraught with awkwardness instead feeling as natural as the air that fills her lungs. Pancakes and golden honey, boisterous laughter and Momma Dross' secretive smile tinged with her favorite shade of ocean blue. And even as she's unelegantly shoving breakfast into her mouth with all the gusto of those who don't care for appearances, her eyes shift to follow Angelo's movements in the kitchen - lured helplessly into his gravity.

The smell of coffee fills the kitchen with its heady aroma, and Skyler takes her mug with a smile that's just the slightest bit mischievous, a calloused fingertip lingering for perhaps a second too long over his own before retreating.

"You're leaving today, honey bee? Ah! I've put together a couple of things for you to take back to the ship." Papa Dross motions to what appears to be at least seven or eight bags innocently resting on the corner counter. "Should be good for a couple of weeks. I couldn't find those cookies you love, but-"

"I think your father nearly emptied this kitchen." Momma Dross gladly accepts the mug of coffee that is given to her, sipping quietly. Her eyes flicker to her daughter, then to Angelo. "I told him it would be unnecessary now that you have a friend who knows his way around a kitchen, but he wouldn't listen to me."

Papa Dross nudges Angelo with an elbow, definitely a bit too enthusiastically. "Who knows, maybe if you like the food, Sky will bring you around more often, eh, champ?" There's nothing subtle about his suggestion, though the bright joy that lines his face is entirely genuine.

Skyler nearly chokes on her pancake. "Papa!"

Older silver eyes gleam from behind a strategically positioned mug of coffee - hiding a subtle, yet undeniably smug smile.

There's a handful of packages beneath the cheerfully decorated tree. Skyler's still chewing on what's left of her pancakes when she plops down on the floor to reach for several of the nicely wrapped presents. 

She tosses one of them Angelo's way, barely waiting for him to exit the kitchen before the object is sent sailing through the air in his direction. "You have another one here," she tells him, digging greedily into the pile like a pirate searching for treasure. After a couple of seconds she holds up a smaller present, looking altogether too triumphant by her success. 

Thankfully, this one she doesn't send flying. 

The rest of the Dross household, which is just Skyler's parents now, lounges on the couch while their daughter beckons Angelo over. The smaller present is gently placed over Angelo's palm, and should he look, he'd be able to catch the fading edge of a soft smile on her lips. "I hope you like it."

As for the ship captain, she wastes no time opening her own gifts, letting out a groan at the pastel pink sweater that the first unwrapped present reveals. It has frills. "Really, ma? I already have three just like this one."

"Don't blame me. That one was your father's doing, honey." Unsurprising, since he'd also been the one to coax her into dressing as a princess that time at the ren-faire...

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
midnight carols [c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 20:43:47 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
It’s almost disconcerting just how easily the taste of guilt is drowned out by the warm, casual exchange of conversation with the small Dross family and a drifting aroma of strong, rich coffee.[break][break]

By the time he hands over the captain’s coffee, Alto Mare’s beckoning call is almost forgotten about entirely. Attention snared by the mischievous hint playing across Skyler’s smile and the way a calloused, unhurried fingertip leaves a pleasant tingle in an intentional graze. Blue gaze lingering on silver eyes and curled lips for a fraction too long as warmth furls, of its own volition, in his chest. [break][break]

It’s so easy, that he forgets that it’s not meant to be. [break][break]

Especially as, at the unsubtle prompt by her father, Angelo thinks that it would be nice to be brought around to the Dross’s again someday… [break][break]

Maybe if I start putting more mushrooms in my dishes, she'll have no choice but to come back here for food...” He says, throwing a smug grin Skyler’s way at her expense, voice laced with some inside joke. [break][break]

Angelo misses a smile hidden behind a mug. [break][break]

[break][break]

He's greeted into the living room by a cheerfully wrapped box being launched towards his face like a cannonball. [break][break]

Sh-“ the courier mutters out instinctually, a curse cutting off as hands snatch out to grab the rectangle parcel, peering around it at Skyler with narrowed eyes. Threatening expression ruined by a mischievous smile that tells her she’s lucky (or unlucky) that her parents are in the room. [break][break]

What do you mean another one?” A brow is raised in quizzical surprise, already holding onto one more present than he expected to receive. [break][break]

Curiously, the Alto Marian approaches as Skyler beckons him over, looking down as she carefully presses the second gift into his flattened palm. Blinking up at her, Angelo doesn’t miss the flicker of softness in her smile, fleeting but not imagined. Much like the fondness that’s reflected right back at her, in the form of a warm curve of his mouth.[break][break]

You didn't have to, you know.”[break][break]

Dropping down onto the floor beside her, Angelo opens his presents from the Dross family:[break][break]

From Skyler’s parents he receives a new pair of shoes, specifically for walking. They’re the right size which probably means the sailor tipped them off previously and Angelo genuinely likes them, not just for their appearance but for their practicality, too. His own were worn to shit, after all. He thanks them both, grin honest and appreciative, promising to wear them in soon. [break][break]

Skyler’s own present, to which he unwraps a little more slowly partly to annoy her but mostly because he feels like savouring the moment of anticipation, are goggles for flying. Blue eyes peer out of the corner towards her, smile lopsided and searching her expression for a hint of her thoughts. There's something eager - hungry - in his own, like a window had been opened when it had once been boarded up, urging him to lean out of it and take in a new view.  [break][break]

I like it,” Angelo affirms, not knowing what else to say as something grips tightly at his chest. Instead, he wraps an arm around her shoulder, uncaring to the audience as he pulls her against his side in a tight but all too brief hug - smothering an itch to kiss her. Later. [break][break]

Thank you.I love it.[break][break]

[break][break]

I got you something, too.” Pulling the goggles down to let it hang around his neck, having shamelessly worn them for a good few minutes after fiddling with the straps until he found his liking, Angelo makes to stand with an accidental brush of their shoulders. An indication of how unknowingly close he had come to sit beside his adventure buddy. “Hold on a sec, I left it in my backpack…” [break][break]

When Angelo returns, he brings with him a very small present; wrapped somewhat lopsided and in a bland, brown sheet that looks suspiciously like postal packing paper. An effort was obviously made, albeit with stealthily ‘borrowed’ work stationary at the last minute. Not like he looks abashed by his lack of festive aesthetic. [break][break]

It’s fine if you don’t like it,” he says, holding it out towards Skyler before tilting the package back towards himself, just out of reach when her fingertips rise to take it. “I’ll just keep it for myself.” [break][break]

Purposefully, he wears an annoyingly playful curl on his lips to hide the strange flutter in his belly; one whispering that he did, in fact, want her to like the gift he had decided on. More than he realised, now that it was close to finally being in her possession. [break][break]

Merry Christmas, Sky.”[break][break]

Angelo presses the small, featherlight present into her waiting palm, smile briefly softening as his gaze drifts up to settle upon moonlight eyes. Intentionally pulled into her orbit with the transfer of a tiny, clumsily wrapped gift and the private, waiting breath he holds.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
midnight carols [c]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2021 23:06:14 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Restlessness soon gives way to impatience, prickling at her until annoyance bubbles up at the way Angelo takes his time unwrapping her present. Silver eyes narrow at the curl of his lips, all too aware that every twitch of her fingers, fervently wishing to take the present and unwrap it herself, feeds into his amusement.

But Skyler’s savouring this too; she's as hungry as the expression that briefly steals over Angelo’s face before it is dragged to the depths again. Shamelessly drinking in the flickers of emotion in his eyes as the goggles are finally revealed. “I’m glad you like them.” The hug isn't nearly enough, yet Skyler's all too aware of her parents talking between themselves on the couch. She knows them too well to think they aren’t watching, even if only from the corner of their eyes. Well, her mother at least. Papa Dross isn’t quite that subtle.

There is a temptation to chase after the familiar warmth as Angelo pulls away from the all too brief hug, but the captain curbs the urge. If only because she catches herself already halfway through the motion, a secretive smile peeking up at Angelo from behind a curtain of blond curls - hidden from anyone else.

She doesn’t know what to think when she’s presented with a small package, haphazardly wrapped in what appears to be postal paper. Something resembling a growl escapes her lips when the gift is kept from her reaching fingers. “Just give it to me, Angel. I promise I won’t throw it at your face.”

For a small sliver of time, Skyler considers making Angelo wait like he did her, calloused fingertips dancing over the edge of the wrapping paper. Impatience, however, bites at her heels and she finds that she doesn’t want to wait. Can't wait.

It isn’t until the brown sheet of paper falls away that the captain becomes aware that she’d been holding her breath.

It all abandons her lungs in a surprised exhale when ocean blue shards blink up at her, entangled in a braided bracelet that showcases all shades of blue, intertwined in a pattern that reminds her of the sea. Wonder crosses her face as a finger slowly glides over the bracelet, fragments of water stones snagging slightly on her callouses.

“Angel...” The ‘thank you’ gets stuck somewhere in her throat, lured in by the flickering uncertainty of her heartbeat. Instead, Captain Dross wraps the bracelet around her naked wrist and presents it to Angelo, untied. Being a sailor, it would be an easy task for her to tie the bracelet around her wrist - even one-handed. She knows that. Angelo knows that. Yet the way she looks at her adventuring buddy is deliberate, piercing, unwavering.

“Just so you can make sure I won’t throw it at your face.” Not that she would. Ever. The fact that it was handmade hadn’t escaped her notice either. 'Thank you, Angel.'

This, she thinks, is a treasure that can’t be measured in pokedollars, and all the more precious for it.

The rest of the morning is relatively uneventful. Showers are taken, kisses are sneaked (in the very same closet as the night before), dishes are cleaned. The house is quiet compared to the chaos of the previous night’s dinner, save for the off-key humming of Skyler’s dad as he takes care of the garden (having caught Angelo and seized the chance to talk his ear off about his precious plants), or the squeak of Momma Dross’s wheelchair as she goes about her business.

Lunch, however, is a boisterous affair as Papa Dross and his daughter share the most outrageous stories of their escapades into the nearby wilderness - either in search of specific plants or some other ridiculous reason they’d concocted to spend some time together adventuring. Momma Dross interjects once in a while with observations of her own while trading comments with Angelo. “A Duskull followed them home. There was no cursed spirit.”

As the stories wind down, Momma Dross’ eyes flick to the courier. “Angelo, dear, will you help me with the dishes?”

The door closes behind her with an ominous creak, and the dishes have barely touched the counter next to the dishwasher when silver eyes land on the courier, steely with intent. “I’ve noticed that you and Skyler have grown close.” The clink of silverware sounds harsh over the softness of her voice, low enough that they wouldn’t be overheard. “I hope I am not overstepping, but I was hoping to ask you for a favour.”

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
midnight carols [c]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 16:26:00 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
Angelo could let some convincing excuse roll off the end of his tongue, persuade the sailor that the present sitting in her palm was no big deal. (Which it definitely wasn’t. It didn’t mean anything...) Maybe make her aware that it was only crafted from spare materials left over from the construction of the bracelets that adorns his own wrist.[break][break]

A pointless attempt to downplay the tension that worms its way inside of him, just the slightest too sweet and heavy. [break][break]

But instead, as Skyler runs a finger along the fragments of blue with exposed wonderment dancing across her features, Angelo remains silent. [break][break]

Much too busy remembering how to expel breath from his lungs to consider words, let alone form them. [break][break]

Skyler holds out the braided strands adorned with water stone shards towards him, pointedly untied around her wrist and with an unspoken request in her eyes. There’s a dare there, he thinks, that they both already know he wouldn’t back away from. [break][break]

With steady fingers, Angelo takes the two strings and loops them around one another, pulling the knot tight; creating an unyielding bond, careful to leave enough room for her pulse to breathe. [break][break]

It's not going anywhere.” Ocean blue twinkles up at her. Although only one set brightens for her. [break][break]

Glad you like it. [break][break]

[break][break]

Alone time with Mrs Dross turns out to be a whole different affair than spending a solitary moment with her husband. [break][break]

Skyler’s father makes a willing victim out of him, Angelo finding himself easily endeared by the innocent enthusiasm that rolls off his very large being. Before he realises it, he’s asking about the man’s proud collection of plants even though he has little knowledge on them, not understanding half of the passionate explanations but listening anyway. [break][break]

Her mother on the other hand, with her knowing smirks and mischievous silver eyes that reminds Angelo too much of her daughter’s, has the courier anticipating something. Although what, he is unsure of. [break][break]

So, when he’s requested to help clear the dishes – alone – it feels like an unavoidable matchup that had finally arrived. [break][break]

It doesn’t stop him from feeling just the slightest bit uncertain, like he’s stepping into unknown territory, even if he doesn’t show it as he unflinchingly stacks plates from off the table; sweeping after her with an unassuming expression. [break][break]

Steeling himself as the door clicks behind them, locking him in the kitchen with the mother of the woman he had shared a bed with the night prior, Angelo moves forward to place the stacks of cutlery and silverware on the countertop. He slows as he slots plates into the rack, blue eyes drifting towards the older woman as she quietly yet clearly draws his attention, talking just over the clatter of china tapping together for him to hear. [break][break]

Angelo’s silent for a heavy heartbeat as he returns the gaze, curious but unwavering; even when his throat dries from a weight that lingers behind her words. [break][break]

You’re not. Really.” [break][break]

She’s not the one overstepping – he is. Growing noticeably close to Skyler, enough so for favours to be requested of him, had never been part of the plan. It was all meant to be temporary. And yet, like many things as of late that revolves around a certain sea captain, he can't bring himself to resist the call… [break][break]

What d’you need?

[break][break]

[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
midnight carols [c]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 18:33:52 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Silence presses down on their shoulders, heavy with meaning that has yet to be spoken. The Dross matriarch doesn't answer Angelo's query immediately, taking the time to study the courier's face with disconcerting focus - as if searching for something. Whether she finds it or not is up in the air, yet as the water starts to run and she leans in to start with the current task of washing the dishes, her voice floats up between them. Strangely hushed.

"I don't have to tell you how much of a wild soul Sky is." The clinking of cutlery punctuates her words, and somehow it almost seems deliberate, the way it muffles her words to anyone who might be listening. A rag is presented to Angelo in a silent request for him to start drying the cutlery. "Though we did our best, we could barely keep up with her as she was growing up." A fond smile curls the edges of her lips even as silver eyes grow distant. "She could never keep her eyes off of the horizon, you know? Always searching." 

The sound of silvery, boisterous laughter invades the kitchen then, muffled only by a wooden door. Mama Dross hesitates only briefly. "When she started paving her own path, we were proud. Maybe it wasn't what we'd envisioned for our child, but it made... It makes her happy. More than anything else, it fills her with a purpose most people aren't fortunate enough to find in their lives. And we've always supported her."

Despite the light, matter-of-fact tone of her voice, something in the air seems to turn colder, heavier. "Then she started bringing scars with her. A growing collection. And the war..." A silvery gaze flicks to Angelo, turbulent with emotion. "It brought shadows to her eyes, the kind that a mother would never want to see in their child." A finger pointed to the cupboard right above Angelo's head. "Glasses are there."

Deft fingers wash the remaining plates. Only after the next one is delivered to Angelo does she speak again. "Skyler can take care of herself. If anything, despite how much it might pain me to say it, her scars are a testament to her ability to survive. But it doesn't change the fact that they're there." There's a deliberate pause then, Mrs Dross's voice turning too casual as she speaks. "As I'm sure you've seen." 

Marion Dross is not a fool; she's aware that Skyler's cheerful accounts of her ventures hide a very real danger. And that knowledge prompts her next words. "Sky doesn't need looking after. Even as a wee child, she was fiercely independent. Made us look like fools sometimes." Dishes cleaned, darkened silver shifts to look at Angelo, serious. "That said, perhaps she needn't sail treacherous waters alone, hm? She can't be the only one looking at the horizon with wandering, hungry eyes." 

The wheelchair squeaks as Marion Dross maneuvers it away from the sink and closer to the door to the living room, passing by a dishwasher. A familiar gleam of mischief peeks out from silver eyes, all the shadows in Mama Dross's expression gone by the time she faces Angelo again. 

Her lips curl into a cheshire grin, throwing parting words over her shoulder before she heads back into the living room. "Oh. And Angelo, dear? Next time you sneak into Sky's room please do try to be more quiet."

Oh boy.

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
midnight carols [c]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2021 17:56:53 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
There was no favour. At least, not one that was plainly presented on the surface. Marion Dross’s request instead lingering underneath carefully constructed words, with a deeper meaning to be read behind serious expressions and stories told in the shadows lurking within silver eyes.[break][break]

Angelo listens with a rag in hand, going through the mindless motions of drying the cutlery and plates clean of suds before putting them away in their cupboards; thankful to have something to occupy a twinge of restless energy in his muscles as their topic lingers heavy in the air. [break][break]

A picture of Skyler Dross is painted that he has come to know well. One that he admires. Attracts him. That he’s grown to care for with startling speed and ferocity, even. And although he admittedly hadn’t known the sea captain very well before the war, Angelo had come to be acquainted with the scars that she had gathered from it, too. Both physical and a sliver of those that lurk in her mind. Familiar enough to map them out along sun-kissed skin and register when they claim her gaze with distant, ocean fog. [break][break]

But this isn’t just a conversation about her daughter despite the outward presentation and even though she doesn’t directly say it out loud, Angelo can feel his name becoming slowly stitched in there. Attaching him to her in ways that shouldn’t be allowed.[break][break]

The shivering squeak of the cloth rubbing against a glass resonates through him, silver eyes meeting blue – steel connecting with unsettled waves – as the final point is made. [break][break]

No… She can’t be.” He pauses after a moment hesitation, mouth dry but breathed into the air calm all the same, only for confliction to irritatingly leak through as his voice trails off at the end. “She isn’t...” [break][break]

Because it’s true. He does - more than he really should allow himself - look towards the horizon with a longing pull in his chest. A deep-rooted desire to wander into the luring unknown aching in his wanting heart, to see what lies beyond, maybe along with... [break][break]

'But…' [break][break]

That Word stills on his tongue, weighty as Angelo holds a plate he’d meant to be returning to its cupboard, hands suddenly pausing before he has a chance to make his voice manifest. [break][break]

Because Angelo can’t say it. Can’t tell Marion Dross that she's bringing this up to the wrong person, not after everything that she had just confided in him. Doesn’t want to say it. Even if it's living in blissful ignorance, delaying the inevitable, he's not ready to strike that line in the sand. Not yet.  [break][break]

Marion slips out of his peripherals then and Angelo, staring up at an overhead cupboard with a pinch in his brow now she couldn't see, dispels his thoughts. Now wasn’t the time to think about such things. [break][break]

The last glass is held aloft, ready to be slotted back into its cupboard shelf, when the parting statement is shot through the quiet kitchen like an ice cube suddenly being slipped down the back of his spine. The courier freezes, fingertips squeezing the tumbler as he peeks over his shoulder, blue eyes blinking surprised at a familiar cheshire smile. [break][break]

Angelo, despite having proved to be able to lie and wiggle his way out of revealing his emotions, suddenly finds himself unable to come up with anything. No excuse. No way to save face. What’s the point when you’ve been caught and you both know it? [break][break]

So instead, a sheepish grin curls onto the corner of his lips, guilt for once unmasked. “Yes, Ma’am.”[break][break]

The glass is slipped back the rest of the way into its place in the cupboard. Task finished. Favour… On hold.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
midnight carols [c]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 23:34:32 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: