stop your staring at my [open]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2018 5:47:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Boots crunching in the snow on the sidewalk made for at least one sound to concentrate on in the night air. There were still plenty of people flocking around the streets though none of them were really paying her any mind. Not that she minded that in the slightest. If anything it made scoping out the place a little bit easier. The three Pokeballs on her belt made her look just like the average trainer that might be coming in and out of the place to take a look at the gym or whatever. Not that she had any interest in that sort of thing. She had more important shit to focus on after all.

Stopping in front of one of the shop windows she stared hard at some of the goods that lined the display. While she wasn't particularly wealthy a couple of her side jobs made it easier to get cash here and there. Meaning she could afford to splurge on things every once in awhile. Right now she wanted one of the scarves displayed on the mannequin. Though that would be a little bit tough to pull off considering the shop was closed. Pity. She would have paid for it otherwise. Instead she pressed the button on one of her Pokeballs, releasing the Grimer from inside.

"Alright Adelaide... Let's see what you've got." Of course the sticky poison type began to ooze over towards the building. Finding a way in would be easy for the sludge Pokemon. Especially since it was common for Grimer to slip through vents and drains anyways. That and this wasn't anything new for them anyways. For anyone else it probably just looked as if she had let her Pokemon out to stretch its, er, slime? But instead the poison type was casing the joint. Just like they had planned.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2018 8:00:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
xxx for @verbatim3
there is a blob of purple that suddenly appears in thomas' line of vision. that kind of purple is strangely rich in color for something that assaults his nose, and he can't help but twitching it as he approaches the woman who had released the pokemon. his hands are in his pockets, letting words pop into his head but not spilling out of his mouth. not yet, at least. he glances at the trainer(?) and throws the first thing that he theorizes. "is your...your grimer going in there?" his voice is soft, but it is a simple question, so he does not struggle with the words as much. his eyes catch the scarves on the display. one of them is pretty and bold, dancing like a lick of fire. he wonders if the woman is looking at it too, or maybe it's just him.

"that scarf is...nice. do you want it?" the shop is closed, though. closed early for today, in fact. he imagines that it might be because the owner needs to do something important today, like attend his daughter's birthday party or an anniversary where his lovely wife waits for him by the candle's glow, with plates laid out for him and they--

he forgets what is going on and why he was thinking about it in the first place, and then remembers the grimer. the poison type looks like it's going to enter the shop. "your grimer looks like purple pudding. will they have fun in the shop alone?"

notes: this is...hard lol

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#5190ED; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#5190EDF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 5:32:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

She'd been paying more attention to her Pokemon than she had been to the street around her. A rookie mistake really considering there were a million and one things that could go wrong in this situation. But she hadn't actually done anything illegal yet so they couldn't really peg her either. For all anyone knew Erinn and her Grimer were just looking at the shop together. With the Poison Pokemon just being excited and looking a little bit closer than normal. But somehow when this kid spoke he mentioned the fact that Adelaide would be in the shop.

Had she given it away somehow? She hadn't done anything differently than she normally did in this situation. "The store is closed. Why would my Pokemon be going in there?" After all any law abiding citizen would know that there was no point in sending their Pokemon into a closed down shop. As much as she wanted the scarf there were too many people to just pop this kid in the knees with her bat and let Adelaide do her business. What an absolute pain in the ass.

All she had wanted was that scarf and now she would have to wait until later this evening or until the store was actually open. Something she didn't want to do considering she wanted her courtesy discount for the shop being closed. "Yeah, its alright I guess." But she did want it. This was just bad timing on more than one account.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 7:16:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A GENEROUS DELIBIRD APPEARS!

[attr="class","aname2"]
HE COMES BEARING GIFTS...

[attr="class","ipad"]
YOU RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:[break][break]
+ [break][break][break][break]

note: you may incorporate the delibird into your thread or ignore the bird entirely; redeem the tm item at the site shop with the move of your choice.[break][break]

@verbatim3 & @thomashale
[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]