1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Doghouse Decadence (M)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 3:45:53 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

The festival at Slateport was something else.

The activities, the attention to detail, the atmosphere; all of it was charming and relentlessly alluring.

He'd told Cait he'd take her while it was in town, but the week seemed to slip by.

She was all the way in Fortree and he'd been looking out his window at the celebrations, resisting the urge to join in. His curiosity eventually broke his discipline and he found himself wandering about until he found the only thing he could do without Cait and without feeling guilty he was doing it without Cait.

Considering most of the guests were holding hands and making googly eyes at each other, laying down blankets and setting up chairs to watch the pending fireworks, he got a good seat and fast service at one of the food booths.

Even if the order wasn't quite right.

"Do I look vegan to you?" He didn't mean to sound like an ass but he had ordered extra meat and sour cream. He said it twice even.

He was usually nicer about these kinds of things, maybe working in the food service industry for so long, made him a bit callous to amateurs and bad listeners. Of maybe he was just looping back around to the second stage of grief.

● tags:
● notes: mission specs

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
Doghouse Decadence (M)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 5:58:08 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

"It's fine Ryuuji, just give him the meat you were saving for me. I'll take the vegan option." said a man behind Senon. The man passed by the ranger and dropped a bag near the stand. "And that's the stuff you requested. Should have everything but you might want to double check to make sure you got all the ingredients."[break][break]

Balder stood back up after dropping the bag, looking at Senon now. "Hey man, I get that it isn't what you originally ordered, but be easy on the folks. They all had it rough recently, with everything that happened. No need to make it worse to them."[break][break]

And thus, the two new orders were made by the clerk called Ryuuji, one with meat for Senon and one without for Balder. The Alolan man grabbed the vegan one and nodded at the employee before going to get a seat at a table nearby. If Senon was bold enough, he could tag along for questions.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Doghouse Decadence (M)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 6:29:32 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Taking the extras from the bag he went about properly dressing his meal with fixings he'd requested.

He wasn't here to grief anyone so he didn't pour salt in any open wounds. But considering someone made it a point to tell him he was being too hard on the people working, he accepted the social challenge of challenging that viewpoint.

"No one improves their service if they're never grilled about it being lacking." He didn't switch seats, they were close enough to hear each other from here with the fireworks having not started yet. "I didn't bite anyone's head off or raise my voice. At worst my 'vegan' line failed the charisma roll."

He proved his hunger the way he destroyed what was in front of him. He wasn't a messy or sloppy eater but his speed was abnormal. "If I ever got an order wrong after its been placed twice, I apologized or I paid for it myself." It was damned good food, too bad it was only part of the festival and not a permanent fixture in the city. "What do you think matters more; their personal feelings or their professional pride?"

● tags:

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
Doghouse Decadence (M)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 4:34:18 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

It seems the man wasn't exactly willing to give up the subject. While he had acquired the meat he had wanted, he was now trying to debate with the Alolan Man. After taking two quick bites, Balder dropped his fork back. "I do agree that you didn't go Karen or Exploud on Ryuuji's ass. For that, I thank you."[break][break]

The alolan moved his gaze to Senon. "But you saw the amount of meat left in the counter, right? The kid's too honest so yeah, he does share a part of the blame for not saying outright that the meat was reserved, especially since it'd look bad for business. And if he had given it while I was away, he'd ruin his personal name due to losing my trust."[break][break]

Balder straightened his back as he proceeded to stretch. "One way or another, he was gonna be dealt a blow to his name or his business. But hey, at least it's resolved now. And with the cargo I dropped to him, he'll be able to restock on meat in a few minutes." And thus, the man resumed eating, wondering if the speed eater would keep digging into the case.

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Doghouse Decadence (M)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 4:42:15 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

There was nothing like food to fuel your thoughts, maybe that was where that saying came from.

While 'muscles' spoke his peace on the matter Sénon kept eating, listening, but also definitely eating. Grabbing dipping scooping chewing and cleaning his fingers. He kept the mess of his meal contained and had mastered the art of stuffing his face without smearing his face in it like a toddler eating pasta.

"So we put the kid in a bind." He sat back to let his food settle the platter all but disappeared. "Next time he'll know how to handle it, what to say."

Approaching the ordering counter he bought a big cup "I'm not sure I could have cooked that platter better myself kid. Thank you it was delicious." Gesturing with a tip he dropped half the cost of the meal in the tip jar and helped himself to filling his cup with water.

Sitting opposite of the man whose meat he stole he continued their talk. "Cargo? You're the meat supplier?" Put that on a business card.

● tags:

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
Doghouse Decadence (M)
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 5:14:04 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

"Indeed, the kid was put in a bind." Balder then observed the fast eater go get a refill of his cup and give a generous tip, a smirk on the corner of the Alolan's lips. "But now I'm pretty sure you made his night just now." The man proceeded to finish his plate, letting the fork rest in the empty dish.[break][break]

Suddenly, Widow Peak ranger returned, asking if Balder was the meat supplier. The man chuckled. "Nah, just helped a guy I know. Since Ryuuji was busy during the whole of the festival, I offered him to get the stuff he wanted to buy or needed while he took care of his stand. He hadn't expected getting so many clients, but I'm pretty sure he's happy about it."[break][break]

The Alolan man proceeded to get up, going to drop the plate and everything where they belonged. He then went back to the stand. "I'll see you next time Ryuuji. Take it easy after tonight." The kid proceeded to nod and bumped fist with Balder, the man proceeded to return to the table, extending a hand to the other guy. "By the way, the name's Balder. What about you?"

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Doghouse Decadence (M)
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 16:45:26 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Taking the hand in a shake Sénon responded with a firm grip and nimble shake. It made sense for this guy to the meat supplier, his body was cultivated mass, well sculpted mass but cultivated none the less.

Seemingly, his discipline was inhuman, hence the switching to a vegan offering on a whim.

"Sénon. Cinnabar Island." The longer he lived on Hoenn the longer adding his hometown to the end of his introductions felt less like a point of pride and more like a disassociation from Hoenn nationals. The disassociation not 'tasting' so bad in his mouth until he remembered he was in deep with proud native of Fortree, and Fortree was his favorite city outside of Kanto.

Still it didn't taste so bad that he was ready to stop saying it.

"Do you know 'know a guy' or what?" He was already done with his water so he went for a refill. "I'm toying with the idea of opening a place of my own." Before they could too much deeper into any food service talks his phone rang. Holding the phone at waist level to avoid bright lights in his eyes, he faced it up to see who was calling. A candid picture of a smiling filled the screen.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
Doghouse Decadence (M)
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 19:55:47 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

A firm and nimble handshake. Signs of someone extraverted and, judging from his previous actions, good values and able to understand his mistakes and more. A good man overall. And when Sénon introduced himself, specifying he was from Cinnabar Island, Balder's eyebrow slightly lifted in surprise. "Another Kantonian huh. I'm from Alola, Akala Island to be specific."[break][break]

As the Widow Peak man proceeded to get a refill of water, he proceeded to ask a curious question, before explaining his thoughts. Opening a restaurant of his own making, or any kind of place... Balder sat on the corner of the table as he proceeded to think upon the idea. "I mean, I do know a guy. Lots of them, and ladies too. I've travelled the world so I'd be able to get you some contacts yeah."[break][break]

The Ex-Gym Leader directed his gaze to Sénon's eyes. "But you'll have to specify what your idea is. What you want to do with it, what products you want to sell and display. Hell, if things go well, the guys I know could offer you export options or open branches and such." Assuming his idea and, if it was a restaurant, the recipes were worth it of course.

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Doghouse Decadence (M)
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 23:12:16 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It always felt like he was meeting kin from an expanded family when he met other island-born. Of course the islands of Alola were far more beautiful than the one island of Kanto, but Cinnabar still had its charms.

"A food truck. Something mobile that travels the region maybe." Cait's call went to voicemail.

"Food and an unconventional delivery or method of access." So she called right back. "That's all I got so far." If he picked up the phone in the middle of a conversation she might surmise he'd gone to the carnival without her.

"She's not gonna let up." He gestured to his ringing phone.
"Take down my info and shoot me a text if you don't mind, we can talk business some time I'm not being subpoena'd and sequestered." He wrote down his number for Balder on a whim.

He was only partly serious about the restaurant but if his guy had the right connections, why not actually give it a shot?

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
Doghouse Decadence (M)
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 3:18:13 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

A food truck... That's not a bad idea in itself. If you exclude the fact that there's danger at every corner of Hoenn happening every month or two. When they're really lucky? 3 months. Still, the plan was definitely worth considering. There was potential to be discovered in this idea and it could raise the civilians' moral.[break][break]

"Yeah I might know a few guys that could make this idea a reality. As for the delivery system, could always recruit people's pokemons through the Job Offers I've seen going around lately." Before he could proceed to add more, however, the man's phone began to ring. Again. His girlfriend, from the looks of it.[break][break]

"Sure, I'll check with my contacts and get back to you. Don't keep her waiting though." With that, Balder took the sheet of paper that Sénon gave him and proceeded to register him as a contact in the smartphone he had. Thus, they proceeded to part ways, the Alolan man heading back to his hiding place.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Doghouse Decadence (M)
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 5:01:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: