1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Flagon Pools by the Wagonfull (M)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 4:53:30 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

If he'd learned anything in his six months of service to the region's Rangers one truth reigned most supreme.

Of all the cities in Hoenn, none of them did the Ren-Faire quite like Fortree.

There was always fresh wood targets for archery and axe-throwing. The people were always dressed the most medieval-y accurate. Being located basically in the middle of the woods gave it a certain natural aesthetic none of the other cities could match. That wasn't even touching on the whole "most people live in tree houses" thing Fortree had going on year-round.

He felt like he was visiting a town of forest elves or wood nymphs.

This had been one of the first times he considered not dressing up for the festivities but his sense of showmanship beat out his apathy leaving him appropriately dressed like a Battlemage from lands untold.

His pockets were full and his liver was under-taxed. He was ready to compromise the status of both.

Feeling a bit unruly he threw a line from his favorite fantasy show at the "elf wench" who brought him a starter drink. "Fuck the water; bring me wine." Recognizing the line with grin she failed to suppress she offered a curtsy before fetching his drink.

● tags: @renfaire (jan)
● notes: mission specs

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 20:27:34 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]with a bunch on his plate, literally. mateo needed to find a place to sit down all this food. the last time he was apart of some ren-faire, it was to put on a play. that didn't exactly go to well as far as he could remember. in fact, there's a slight chance some stuff may have caught on fire? but he wasn't too sure on that last part.

"hey, comin' through!" he'd come to place his platter next to a man dressed all fancy for the faire. he'd look at the guy, and say, "nice digs! you some sort of warlock?" mateo asked. he wasn't too familiar with the 'whole fantasy' schtick. but he could get behind those who were dedicated.

"want some meat?" he'd slide his plate over to the guy. "you're reward for being so dedicated to this!" mateo was too busy training to indulge himself in whatever was cool among those his age.

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 20:36:32 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

There was a time in his life when living on the streets and scraping by with the earnings from street battles, when he wouldn't have been able to accept a handout from his peers.

He'd always wanted to live and die by his own capabilities, to earn everything good and bad he got in the world.

His brain only needed a microsecond to stare at the strangers plate before he stabbed into a chunk of meat with a clean fork; he was mature enough to share a bite and drink. He wasn't a kid anymore.

The elf girl brought back an actual flagon of wine and poured his tankard full. "Well thank you love." He teased the worker but didn't put her on to reciprocate his teasing. She probably dealt with jerks or drunks at some point in the day; no need for him to be another one. "One more for my friend here."

He wasn't much of a wine drinker but Fortree's Ren Faire made theirs taste so sweet he couldn't say no to it. "I'm a beast tamer from the realm of Kantonios." There wasn't must ceremony in his speech, delivering the line quite evenly.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 22:44:22 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]kantonios?

mateo dissected the name. thought long and hard as to why it held a familiar ring. "oh, kanto!" a fist mashed downward into his palm. that made a lot of sense. "is that from a show or somethin'?" or maybe a videogame. this is probably something kyle is more informed in rather then mateo.

mateo would take a bite from his turkey leg. "a beast tamer, aye?" a brow arose with interest. "what sort of beast you got to show and tell?"

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 0:25:57 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

It was the way of these role-playing gatherings that the lack of rules made it both chaotic and highly improvisational.

His would-be partner didn't seem to 100% get what he was putting down so he opted to drop the charade.

"Nah, not from a show, I just made it up." Making a fluttering sort of noise that fell between a click and a whistle "Twwpt. Twwyyt." He called down a no non-sense looking Fletchinder which hopped about the table a bit before helping herself to some of the scraps on the "Mage"'s plate.

"Fire 'beasts' mostly." He finished the tankard of wine knowing he was going to feel it in another twenty minutes or so. "-and you?" Even if he wasn't pretending to be some fantasy character class, he was probably still a pokémon trainer.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 9:05:36 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"oooh, it's like acting!" a fist, once more, mashed down into his palm. "got it!" so did he have to make something up? wait, no, that was just for people who were really into it. "me?" if he had to take a guest, what exactly was he?

"oh!" again he'd conduct the same action, "dragon tamer, i tame dragons!" he'd raise his ale to the sky. "a guy who's on the path to becomin' the king of dragons--the dragon king!"

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 15:37:38 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"A Dragon King?" Dragons. His thing was dragons. On paper it was cool and in practicality it wasn't easy. Dragons all came with attitudes and a multitude of secondary types to diversify their attacking power, defenses and speeds. In all acknowledgement specializing in Dragon was probably a notch or two more difficult than specializing in Fire-types.

Although the latter had much greater numbers which was a challenge in and of itself.

"I knew a man like that once, from back home. The Dragon King of Kanto" As the elf brought his entrée he refilled his tankard again. "I never did beat old Lance..."

"His underlings were too strong." Thinking it over as he chewed on a bit of steak and potatoes he adjusted his statement. The previous bit wasn't very fair to himself. "Or rather, his underlings were too numerous."

He was remembering failure and defeat "I wasn't allowed to face him until I beat all his underlings back to back." but for reasons he now understood quite well, he smiled at the memories.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 7:00:46 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]a hand would slam upon the table out of excitement. standing from his seat, he'd say, "there's a guy like that!?" to think someone had the audacity to claim his status. "man, i'm feelin' fired up from knowin' this fact." the thought of challenging someone who was equal to his ability and skill, or even possibly above him, when it came to taming dragons made him want to battle the guy.

"one day i'll have to take a trip back to kanto," if he's still around that is, "if you know'em personally you gotta let'em know that i wanna challenge him someday." the thought of those back in kanto surpassing the strength of those here in hoenn. it made him damn near excited that he barely had enough power to contain it. "oh, by the way," a hand was offered, "mateo."\

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 8:44:30 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"If you check in at the Indigo Plateau off Viridian City, they might just know where to find him these days." This guy's enthusiasm was infectious. It wasn't too out of either of their characters for a Dragon Tamer to get a Fire Tamer, fired up. "Sénon Game, good to meet you Mateo."

With a boisterous laugh and a cheeky grin he took the hand in a shake. His own desire for a good battle with someone of his own specialty reignited.

It was a tale as old as he was; growing up on Cinnabar Island dreaming of defeating the local Gym Leader. Only to one day accomplish that task and realize he still had much to learn from old Blaine, and his old Magmar.

Refilling Mateo's drink and his own he raised his tankard for a toast. "To fire and dragons and victory!"

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 10:34:04 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"hell yeah!" a toast would be risen with the individual. in their merriment and fun, mateo would drink to the man's toast.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:11:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: