honey, i'm home

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
honey, i'm home
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 1:58:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=.derrick]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1979e6;[/newclass]

[attr="class","derrick"]

Alright..” Fay responded looking over at Prince, who had been sitting inside the living room. She felt reassured to be in capable hands, it made her wonder how Prim or Shadow would react if there was ever an emergency. The thought made her quietly snicker to herself, knowing that her pokemon would most likely panic. Fay would look at Ji-Hoon with an uncertain look, she didn’t understand why he was so kind to her - ever since their first meeting, all Fay did was end up causing him trouble.
[break][break]
She wasn’t entirely sure how to respond so she remained silent. Hearing that he would buy some things for her did make Fay to smile just a tiny bit, there was a feeling of excitement and happiness that she couldn’t deny even if she tried to hide it. “Okay.. thanks” Her words were soft, and her gaze didn’t meet eye contact. She didn’t really want a lot - maybe just some new clothes and it’d be enough to satisfy her.
[break][break]
I’m.. excited to go with you.” The words slipped out, causing her to freak out a little, adverting eye contact once again. She quickly scrambled from the dinner chair, “I’m going to go to sleep now...” She stated her cheeks rosy. “Thanks for the meal.. ” She said as she walked away.

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.derrick b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derrick .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
honey, i'm home
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 5:39:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@fay