3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 20:12:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

It was a brilliantly sunny day with minimal clouds overhead and a full, energetic sun shining high. The warmth felt like a hug on Eva’s bare skin. She couldn’t think of a better day to volunteer for a Beach Clean-Up than today. After the beach was sparkling clean, she would swim out and enjoy the gently surf while floating in the salty ocean.

“Alrighty, we’re cleaning today!” she cheerfully trumpeted to the Machamp and Gallade that flanked her. The Machamp held a large trash bag in her hands, gently curling the side to keep it open. Eva jumped forward, crouching down to pick up a piece of a chip bag that stuck out of the sand. Shaking her head, she dropped the trash into the bag Syah held, “Doesn’t this just make you so angry?!” she thought out loud, turning to continue her search.

@simone

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 20:35:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Indeed it was a very beautiful day, Simone always found Slateport's beach to be visually stunning, especially when it came to sunsets but he hadn't came to the beach to run the sun go down, not today. He was here with a different motive - since he noticed a ad online seeking volunteers to help clean up the beach after people disrespected it. Simone let out a sigh, he couldn't understand what was so hard about cleaning up after yourselves. Crouching down to grab some plastic soda cans, he felt frustrated. Plastic was the worse type of garbage that can be found in the ocean. Simone glanced towards the ocean, hoping that the pokemon wouldn't get entangled in garbage. He tossed the cans into the bag and beckoned Peony the lilligant to quickly follow after him. There still was a lot of trash that needed to be picked up, and he wanted to get the beach clean soon as possible. 

[break][break]

He turned his head hearing another persons shout, Simone thought they were overly enthusiastic but he agreed with what she was saying."Yes, it does. But luckily there are caring people who pick up after irresponsible people right." He responded towards Eva, giving her a small wink and greeting her. Simone waved towards Eva's pokemon who had been helping out. Simone felt slightly embarassed perhaps what he said was going a little overboard, he didn't even state his name after all. "Name's Simone, thanks for helping out." He gave the woman a bright smile.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 0:11:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Syah, the ever obedient pokemon, nodded in distaste, reflecting her trainer's anger with the state of the beach. Eva watched another piece of plastic float towards the open trash bag, glowing with the psychic energy of the Gallade. It looked like a bottle cap. Syah raised the bag to meet the trash and Blade let it fall in.

Eva wasn't particularly talking to anyone but turned towards the stranger that answered her. It was quick to see he too was part of the volunteer clean-up crew. In Eva's mind, that automatically made them friends. Although he had a point, she frowned at the comment, "Yea but there shouldn't have to be," she picked up another plastic bottle cap, "People just shouldn't be lazy and should give a fuck about the world they live in," obviously it was a touchy subject for the part time environmentalist.

Eva continued combing the beach with a few small pieces clutched in her fist, "Nice to meet ya, Simone. I'm Eva," she said while crouching down to pick up a black piece of . . . something. Syah offered the trash bag and Eva emptied her handful into it, "This is Syah, and that's Blade," she pointed first to the Machamp and next to the Gallade, "Thank you" for helping out," she responded with a smile and wink. Eva considered it part of her professional responsibility as a veterinarian to care for the environment becuase it impacted the health of the people and pokemon that lived in it. Not to mention that pokemon ate these stupid pieces of garbage which could cause fatal damage.

@simone

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 6:08:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Well the lady certainly was bold and used vivid language, but Simone ended up agreeing with what she said. He figured that she had just been a passionate individual who had been fed up with all the events that had been going on, and he himself could relate to that. Your certainly right on that. Still there are some people who will never really care about the the planet even if it's something we all share and we should all care for. " He continued to pick up trash as he talked to the lady. He'd been here for a few hours now and the beach still looked filthy hopefully it'd look a lot better within the next few hours. Along the shore he spotted out a sparkling sea shell and swiftly picked it up hoping that she hadn't noticed.
[break][break]
When Eva introduced herself Simone smiled. "Pleasure to meet you, Eva. beautiful name for a dashing and bold women like yourself." He gently took her hand and placed the pink shell that he discovered a bit earlier into Eva's hand. "Isn't it lovely? The beach is a lovely place.. " His smile brightened, he acknowledged Eva's two pokemon with a friendly wave. Then pointed at the Lilligant who also had been fawning over the seashells instead of helping out. "Her name is Peony. She's a little shy and doesn't really like women." Simone explained with a sigh. "Not originally my pokemon, I take in abandoned and rescues. Peony here was abused by a female trainer which is why she isn't fond of women." He added . Hoping that she didn't mind his rambling.

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 22:15:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva paused picking up trash when Simone came over. The doctor’s heart nearly jumped out of her chest with the stranger’s bold compliment and the very smooth move of slipping a beautiful shell into her hand. A bright smile lit up her face. Eva brought her palm up closer to her face to examine the sparkling pink shell. She giggled like a little schoolgirl on the playground, her cheeks flushing. It had been a long time since anyone has had that effect on her. Normally, people were too intimidated. This guy just didn’t know her that well enough yet. The Gallade had stiffened, stepping closer with the stranger’s bold move. The psychic-type’s eyes watched him carefully.

Eva nodded in agreement at the beauty of the beach. Despite the scattered litter, the sparkling ocean and crashing waves made for an unbeatable view, “Yea, might be one of my favorite places,” she admitted, tucking the seashell carefully into the back pocket of her cut-off jeans.

As if this guy couldn’t get any better, he continued to impress by explaining how he rescues abused and abandoned pokemon. Eva’s emerald eyes flashed between the blonde and his pokemon, her cheeks were still flushed and worsened with the thoughts swimming in her head so she distracted herself by slowly turning away to pick up another piece of close by trash, Well, that’s stupid, fucking hot and selfless and perfect,’ she thought to herself but smiled and instead said, “Sounds like the world needs more people like you,”

@simone

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 23:05:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Simone himself was a little taken back by his actions. He normally wasn't so bold, but Eva sparked something in him. Noticing that the Gallade looked at him looking not so pleased Simone chuckled softly backing away a bit. He respected that the pokemon was cautious for the well being of their trainer. Clearing his throat and trying to attempt to calm down his own fluttering heart he glanced back towards Eva. "Mine as well" He nodded agreeing with Eva. Peony the lilligant had cautiously began to approach the two of them, she lingered a ways back not wanting to approach the women.
[break][break]
Simone blushed at the Eva's kind words, he felt deeply humbled. "Aha, your too kind. I just try to do my best to help out the planet and pokemon." Just as Simone finished picking up a piece of plastic an injured corsola had drifted onto shores, one of it's horns had significant bleeding and overall it did not look to be in the healthiest conditions. Upon seeing the unwell corsola, Simone dropped the trash bag and rushed over. He wasn't sure if it'd be okay to touch it he didn't want to inflict any more pain. This is horrible.." He muttered out concern in his blue eyes.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 0:45:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Helping the planet and pokemon were two easy ways to Eva’s heart. Offer her a glass of whiskey and a good time and she may just fall head over heels. The doctor had a big heart and it wasn’t uncommon for her to wear her heart on her sleeve. She glanced towards Blade who was still keeping a wary eye on the man that seem to be the source of his trainer’s drastically changing aura.

Eva really didn’t want to turn around, she could feel the blood still pooled in her cheeks. Perhaps he’d mistake it for sunburn?

True to the nature of its species, the Gallade sensed the Corsola before it was visible to the group. He turned his attention to the sea, a look of concern on his face. Eva followed the pokemon’s look and caught a glimpse of the pink pokemon floating towards shore. Simone was already rushing towards it, “Syah, grab that bag,” she pointed towards the garbage bag Simone had dropped when he saw the other pokemon. A totally understandable reaction. Eva’s experience in high pressure situations just gave her a more broad view of the whole picture. The last thing they needed was a rogue trash bag floating out to sea!

“Blade, I need my medical kit, the smaller black one should be fine,” The Gallade nodded obediently, TELEPORTING in a flash of white light to retrieve it.

Eva entered “doctor mode”. There was a much more serious look on her face as she calmly rushed over to the pokemon, stopping beside Simone. A quick visual assessment told her the pokemon was fairly stable, just lethargic and injured, “It probably just got done battling,” she thought out loud, kneeling beside the dual-type. She gently scooped up water from the sea in cupped hands and washed away the blood to get a better look at the wound.

The injury looked bad to untrained eyes, but it wasn’t at all life threatening. Eva did a quick physical exam, leaning in to look at the eyes and cranial nerve responses then quickly scanned the rest of the body, signaling for Syah to help shift the large pokemon as needed. The Machamp handed the garbage bags to the Lilligant and knelt on the other side of the Corsola, gently manipulating it at Eva’s instruction. Eva sat back on her heels and scratched her head while waiting for Blade, “It looks worse than it actually is,” she explained, “Vitals are normal, it’s just tired. It will probably shed this horn any minute now and regrow it overnight,” Healthy wild Corsola did this quite regularly. All this one needed was a little energy boost. Eva wasn’t going to mess with nature and remove the horn for it.

@simone

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 5:06:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Leave it to doctors to have such a vast amount of knowledge. Simone enjoyed listening to her explanation, if he had chosen not to become a botanist he wanted to study pokemon. There were so many mysteries about them that he figured it'd be interesting to learn about them. Though he did find studying plants just as thrilling and didn't regret that he chose to become a botanist. "That's very fascinating stuff! You seem to know a lot about pokemon." Seeing that the three of them shared a close bond, he figured that Eva had a good understanding when it came to pokemon. Simone smiled and gave the doctor a small wink "Excellent work, you were amazing to watch." Seeing the Gallade stepping forward Simone took a few steps back, watching from a distance with Eva next to him.
[break][break]
His eyes grew wide, he hadn't seen such a move preformed in the way Eva used it. Seemed like she really thought of everything. Simone cheered as the corsola managed to stand back up. His concern vanished and he was happy to see the pokemon gather it's strength back. He was curious to know how happy Eva felt - she was the one who saved the corsola after all. The corsola looked back towards Eva and her pokemon. Gleefully crying out a thank you and walked back towards the ocean, vanishing with the oncoming waves.
[break][break]
A peaceful afternoon of just cleaning suddenly turned dramatic, though Simone had a blast. He had been expecting a boring day of cleaning up trash, but he met a spontaneous bold doctor. Turning back to look into Eva's blue eyes, Simone smiled playfully extending out his arm to shake. "I'm really glad to bump into you, miss doctor. "
[break][break]
The section of the beach they had been working on looked a lot cleaner. Some small beach pokemon also crawled out from hiding spots to enjoy the beach which was now clean. I think that we did a great job cleaning the beach." Simone said confidently taking a glance around. He had noticed that the sun began to set, which bought fourth an idea. "If your not to tired mind staying for a little longer?"

+

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 5:56:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Simone seemed very concerned; it was cute on him. Eva wasn’t 100% sure of the source of the wound, the Corsola easily could have been attacked by a predator. Regardless, she was fairly confident it was going to be ok. Simon’s worry turned to wonder with Eva’s continued explanation so she continued, thrilled to share her knowledge, “Yea, Corsola are very cool pokemon. They have the best regeneration abilities I’ve ever seen! It’s totally normal for healthy Corsola to regularly shed their horns, one at a time, and regrow them in a day or less,” Blade reappeared in another flash of light in the place he previously stood. This time, the humanoid pokemon had a medium sized black medical pack slung over his shoulder.

Eva wasn’t as surprised by the touch this time but, nonetheless, she couldn’t help but let a coy smile tug at her lips. She gave a small shrug of her shoulders, “Nah, just all in a day’s work,” she humbly brushed off the compliment.

Turning to the Gallade, Eva waved a hand towards him, “I don’t think I’ll need that after all, but thanks, Blade!” he gave a silent nod, setting it down in the sand, “Help it out with a little Life Dew, would ya?” her head motioned towards the water-type. Syah rose to her feet and stepped away, moving towards the black pack Blade had set down on the beach. The medical bags were always her responsibility to protect, considering there were drugs in there and all that.

Eva tapped Simone on the arm, using her head to motion for them to give the Corsola some space. Blade stepped forward and raised his arms. A faint blue light drifted slowly from his fingertips. The energy swirled into a fine mist, condensing into a sparkling blue cloud. Water droplets began to fall from the small cloud of healing energy, landing gently on the Corsola. With each drop of Life Dew the Corsola began to stir, its movements becoming a bit stronger and more deliberate. Blade continued with the supportive move until the Corsola was righting itself and getting back on its own feet.

@simone

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 7:11:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Leave it to doctors to have such a vast amount of knowledge. Simone enjoyed listening to her explanation, if he had chosen not to become a botanist he wanted to study pokemon. There were so many mysteries about them that he figured it'd be interesting to learn about them. Though he did find studying plants just as thrilling and didn't regret that he chose to become a botanist. "That's very fascinating stuff! You seem to know a lot about pokemon." Seeing that the three of them shared a close bond, he figured that Eva had a good understanding when it came to pokemon. Simone smiled and gave the doctor a small wink "Excellent work, you were amazing to watch." Seeing the Gallade stepping forward Simone took a few steps back, watching from a distance with Eva next to him.

[break][break]

His eyes grew wide, he hadn't seen such a move preformed in the way Eva used it. Seemed like she really thought of everything. Simone cheered as the corsola managed to stand back up. His concern vanished and he was happy to see the pokemon gather it's strength back. He was curious to know how happy Eva felt - she was the one who saved the corsola after all. The corsola looked back towards Eva and her pokemon. Gleefully crying out a thank you and walked back towards the ocean, vanishing with the oncoming waves.

[break][break]

A peaceful afternoon of just cleaning suddenly turned dramatic, though Simone had a blast. He had been expecting a boring day of cleaning up trash, but he met a spontaneous bold doctor. Turning back to look into Eva's blue eyes, Simone smiled playfully extending out his arm to shake. "I'm really glad to bump into you, miss doctor. "

[break][break]

The section of the beach they had been working on looked a lot cleaner. Some small beach pokemon also crawled out from hiding spots to enjoy the beach which was now clean. I think that we did a great job cleaning the beach." Simone said confidently taking a glance around. He had noticed that the sun began to set, which bought fourth an idea. "If your not to tired mind staying for a little longer?"

+

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 16:49:27 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva laughed lightly at his fascination, “Well, I should know a lot, I studied my ass off,” she admitted with a small grumble at the end. Oof, vet school was hard and she was happy it was all behind her. By now it was obvious what her profession was, she didn’t need to verbalize it.

The two retreated, letting the Gallade work his magic with his Life Dew support attack. Her pokemon weren’t really trained for battling, they were mostly trained for helping her with her job. She was trained to heal, not maim. She didn’t hold any distaste against battling, it was a natural part of the world. Plus, without it she wouldn’t have as fascinating of a job that she did! Eva shuddered at the thought of living life as a general practitioner, only practicing preventative medicine. How boring!

Eva smiled gently as the Corsola trotted off, not necessarily showing she was overjoyed. It was all in a day’s work, after all. But as the pink pokemon began to disappear beneath the wave, the horn she was talking about fractured off, “Oh!” she exclaimed excitedly, running knee deep into the waves to retrieve the fractured horn. She rinsed off the majority of the left-over blood and proudly displayed it to Simone, “Cool, right?” the horn was still slimy and covered in the pink pokemon’s skin cells but it was already beginning to fade, “Eventually it will turn a bright white. People like to make sculptures out of them, here you should keep it,” she presented the horn to Simone, “You’ll just have to scrub off the sloughing skin,” she said very nonchalantly as if that was a normal, everyday thing to do.

The doctor took another look at the beach, nodding in agreement with Simone, “Yea, we did good,” but she knew it wouldn’t last long which was a frustrating feeling. Eva looked back towards Simone. Tired?! Eva?! She was like the energizer bunny, this girl was never tired (lies, she was known to pass out hard after a long day as soon as she sat down), “I was planning on sticking around for a while after cleaning so yea, I’ll stay.”

@simone

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 6:28:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Simone believed her, he could never put himself through that much school. He also didn't have money for it, since he came from the rural town of Oldale. After he finished high school he put went into the work force right away. Though he did have some regrets about not going to college, you'd learn many new things and meet some amazing people during college years. Simone hadn't noticed the corsola horn falling off, so he had been startled when Eva suddenly went into the water. Miss Eva? have you found something?" He called after her, unsure if she heard him throughout all the splashing.
[break][break]
He gave a wave towards her as she re-approached, Eva didn't seem to be bothered getting her clothing all wet. Glancing at the horn that Eva showed off "Oh so that's what you found!" he said with a smile, glad that he was worried over nothing. Taking the horn from Eva, Simone was a little grossed out by it's slime but still found it to be beautiful. "It certainly is, I can see why people adore corsola so much. " He extended extending his hand towards the sky, the corsola horn twinkled in the sun light. A smile forming on Simone's face. "Hmm, that sounds easy to do." He took a closer look at it, and was touched that Eva gave it to him. "I shall treasure it very dearly" It was the perfect memento.
[break][break]
"That's great! I'd love to know more about you, like what are your hobbies?" Simone took a pause and glanced at the water below them. A mischievous thought coming to light, he crouched down and scooped water in his hands, in a frenzy he began to splash at Eva. It was a little random, but he figured now that the beach was all clean that they can have some fun.

+

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 16:19:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva nodded with a proud smile as Simone took the Corsola horn. He didn’t even seem too freaked out by having to scrub the skin off as it faded. Maybe it wasn’t as weird to others as she thought . . . or he was just being polite and was great at hiding it.

She was expecting to spend the rest of the evening lying on the beach by herself but she welcomed the company of Simone and was glad he wanted to stay as well. This day had certainly unfolded differently than she expected it would! It was a pleasant surprise though meeting such a nice and intriguing man on a beach clean-up.

“Hobbies,” she repeated, pinching her brows and tapping her chin lightly, “Well, I like – Ah!” Eva flinched as the cold water splashed against her bare skin, “Hey!” she laughed, obviously amused by the playful gesture, “Not fair! You distracted me,” she leaned over and scooped water up in her cupped hands, splashing as much as she could towards @simone.

@simone

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 20:14:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Simone laughed as Eva joined in on the fun, he tried to run away from her. Kicking up the water as he ran in the opposite direction. Unfortunately for Simone there were multiple rocks under the waves that weren't visible to his eye, and since he wasn't really paying attention he took a slip. Diving into the salty waters, Simone emerged back to the surface with a gasp, and completely drenched head to toe. Briefly shaking his head, he glanced towards Eva a little embarrassed from his fall. "Well, you win! I got completely soaked." He tended to be a little competitive and acted as if they were competing to see who could stay dry. Heading back onto the shore, Simone attempted to wrung out his clothes without taking them off. Feeling that there was no point, he just left it. At least it was refreshing from the blazing heat.
[break][break]
"Hah Sorry! Just wanted to have a little battle." Simone didn't know what made him do such a thing, maybe it was because he hardly came to the beach even as a child. Scratching his blonde wet hair, he gave Eva another look. "Well, I personally don't have many hobbies.." He said trying to think of any activities he did for fun. "I guess it'd be reading about plants.. and drinking tea.. hmm what else. " He closed his eyes as he scoured his brain for more things he liked to do, he wasn't a very fun person. "Oh! I also run a flower shop, doesn't really count for a hobby though huh?" He grinned, Simone knew that he was a pretty dull person. He never really had any interest in trying new things, and preferred to stick to things that were a comfort.

+

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Plastic Ocean (m,c)
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 0:16:08 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva should have been worried when Simone tripped and fell into the water, completely soaking himself. But instead the doctor laughed a bit harder, especially when he shot up for a breath, his once wild blonde hair now matted to his face.

Following back up to the shore, she plopped down, digging her toes into the warm sand and looking out at the ocean while she listened to Simone. It sounded like a simple, pleasant life, but not one she would likely prefer. “That sounds nice,” she mused, referring to the tea and reading about plants. The most Eva knew about plants was what she needed to know about grass-type pokemon which were kind of a hybrid between plants and animals.

“A flower shop?!” she echoed in delight. Eva loved anything to do with nature, “I – I’d love to see it sometime,” she grinned, hinting towards another meeting at a later date. Hopefully he caught on.

@simone