2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
raze [m]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 16:03:47 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam grinds his teeth as he sees a shrine get engulfed into flames. he's unsure on how to approach the situation, especially with people panicking from the very sight of a shrine burning down randomly.

january was the perfect excuse for priam to play with fireworks since it's in the season. last year was a bust because of the event concerning the blacephalon, and this was the year he was supposed to have fun. unfortunately, he had too much of it.

he wanders around the festival amongst the confused crowds and festivalgoers. among them, he finds someone he recognized from rocket's science division from working as an assistant for the head scientist.

"hey!" he calls as he approaches him randomly. being aware that he's overly familiar with others didn't stop priam before anyways. "let's say you fuck something up, would you fix it or nah?"

close tab

played by

siege

The Stork
he/him
July 7th
Rustboro
heterosexual
head scientist
head scientist
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
Alek Xanders DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alek
Alek Xanders
raze [m]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 16:43:23 GMT
Alek Xanders Avatar
it gets harder just to breathe
feel like the walls are closin' in

PARTY

Chaos. Just what had happened? Festival goers were in panic, restless, as something smelled of barbecue and gunpowder.

Alek went there upon advice of his fellow rockets; he's been overworking, apparently, something he didn't seem to notice. What supposed to be a night full of fun became more of a stressful event. He found his way against the crowd, trying to see what the whole ruckus was all about; that was when his attention was called

A young man came to him without much introduction. "Oh, it's you..." He trailed off, unable to bring up a name. He knew of him being his boss' assistant for some time, a familiar face yet knowing not of his name. "Naturally, yes-" He paused, cutting himself off from saying anything further as reaization struck him.

Given what the young man had asked of Alek, by method of deduction and use of common sense, the scientist had then pieced two and two together. He turned his attention towards the burning shrine, then back at the young rocket, and once more towards the fire.

"You've got to be kidding me." He groaned as he pinched the bridge of his own nose out of nuisance. 

[ OOC ]

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
raze [m]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 17:17:20 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i may or may not be responsible for that."

he's not going to owe up to the mistake just yet. it's basic rocket knowledge that they learned from rocket grunting 101 to not be a snitch when push comes to shove. this situation may not be one of such situations that it was applicable though.

he takes a pokeball out and stares at it. the option is there, but taking action is going to put attention on him when he plays the good samaritan card. nevertheless, he was told to clean up his own mess when he fucks something up, so...

"fine, i'm fixing it!" he yells out.

priam runs towards the burning building with a pokeball.

close tab

played by

siege

The Stork
he/him
July 7th
Rustboro
heterosexual
head scientist
head scientist
awards
63 posts
Alek Xanders DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alek
Alek Xanders
raze [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 1:16:19 GMT
Alek Xanders Avatar

PARTY

He grimaced, unable to handle most of Priam's vigor as the young man spontaneously sprung into action. He was simply to flighty for the scientist to handle. But for whatever reason, this led Alek to follow suit, sprinting just a few feet behind the young man as they made their way towards the burning shrine.

"R-right!" He exclaimed just as Priam did. "As good law abiding citizens, we are!" He added, hoping to cover the fact that it was his colleague who's responsible for the entire arson of their beloved shrine. Now, Alek figured out where his compulsion to follow the young man came from; a subconscious impulse to act as damage control and prevent Priam from worsening the situation.

[ OOC ]

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
raze [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 4:37:50 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
eventually, they reach the end of a forming crowd. those within the inner circle already had their own water-types out, preventing the fires from going on. priam shouldn't have doubted the region of anime protagonists to step up to the plate when needed.

"see? we're not the only good law abiding citizens here!" he exclaims to alek.

he releases his samurott from his pokeball. "hydro pump!" priam quickly follows it up. the water-type adjusts to its situation after seeing the other pokemon beside him try to extinguish the fires before following suit.

a strong jet of water starts gushing from the samurott's mouth to the flames of the burning building. the flames had already gone to a point where a single water-type move wouldn't kill it, but that's what the rest of the community is for.

close tab

played by

siege

The Stork
he/him
July 7th
Rustboro
heterosexual
head scientist
head scientist
awards
63 posts
Alek Xanders DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alek
Alek Xanders
raze [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 4:51:48 GMT
Alek Xanders Avatar

PARTY

"Uhuh." He sighed. "Whatever he said." Alek gave one of many pokeballs in his belt a press allowing Xerox, his ditto, to appear. Without any further delay, the scientist from rocket promptly pointed towards Priam's samurott; a clear enough order for the ditto to copy whatever it was.

Taking form of priam's samurott, the ditto then followed suit by pumping a hydro pump of its own towards the fire. Alek's not entirely sure as to why, but he was there, helping; almost as if he was compelled to by some unseen force hungry for letters. With everyone's contribution, it would've been extinguished in no time, or so he thinks.

"What did you do..." He turned towards Priam, whispering ever so discreetly, making sure no eavesdropper could possibly hear them discuss the young man's doings.

[ OOC ]

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
raze [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 5:05:58 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
as they water-types work to kill the fire, priam takes a piece of the fireworks' packaging from his pocket and shows it to the scientist. the materials used for it are listed, showing a multitude of chemicals that were compounded to create high grade fireworks.

"tada," he wonders if the scientist is proficient enough to recognize the content of the firework. "i can't understand all of this but it's the good stuff, right?"

priam takes a quick lookaround to see if there were any other onlookers before proceeding to crumple the packaging once again to stuff it back to his pockets.

"i got more if you want to join me next time," he whispers the invitation.

close tab

played by

siege

The Stork
he/him
July 7th
Rustboro
heterosexual
head scientist
head scientist
awards
63 posts
Alek Xanders DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alek
Alek Xanders
raze [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 5:33:29 GMT
Alek Xanders Avatar

PARTY

The pokemon continued with their task at hand, spewing out streams of water towards the burning shrine like firefighters on duty. As they went on, Alek took a peek at what Priam had in hand. "Where did you-" He stuttered, eyes wide as he took sight of its supposed composition found printed along the firework's packaging. "Where'd you find these?"

A single glance and it was enough for Alek to identify how powerful the supposed fireworks were. Its contents were highly compact, allowing enough power for such a small cracker to hold. "Well that's no firework, I tell you" He sighed, waving his hand up for the ditto to notice, signalling it to make a louder sploosh of water to cover his speech.

"Fireworks don't usually have nitroglycerine." He said, wearily. "Those are mini 'nades!"

[ OOC ]

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
raze [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 6:02:56 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i guess that's why they're not available in the market anymore."

priam shrugs before he notices several officers finally come to the scene. priam gets fidgety at the sight, before deciding to recall the samurott that was putting out the flames back to its pokeball.

"guess i got to go," he explains in a hurry. "don't want them frisking the people around here for evidence."

the pokeball shrinks down to a more portable size before priam attaches it to a holder by his waist. "see ya later, then. have fun with the festival!" he makes a quick getaway from the short meeting with the rocket scientist, mostly because he fails to recall the name.

only when was he a distance away from him did something pop up. 'oh, yeah. alexander, or something like that.'

close tab

played by

siege

The Stork
he/him
July 7th
Rustboro
heterosexual
head scientist
head scientist
awards
63 posts
Alek Xanders DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alek
Alek Xanders
raze [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 6:24:27 GMT
Alek Xanders Avatar

PARTY

Priam didn't even bat an eye after what he had said. He shrugged. The ditto reverted to its original form turning back into its usual slimy self. Alek plucked a ball off of his belt and pointed it towards the ditto, recalling to its storage. Thinking it would've been for the best to leave just as the young man did, Alek took off.

He didn't give his fellow rocket much more to hear and went out on his own, he was far too swift for him to even catch, either way. Still, he was unable to catch his name; something along the lines of Prime Conman, he thought, or whatever it might have been.

[ OOC ]

MADE BY ★MEULK OF GS

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,923 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
raze [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 3:00:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: