The Maid and the Prince

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Maid and the Prince
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 10:46:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","bottombaby"]
Alas. What a beautiful day today was. The sun was shining brilliantly upon his fair skin. His green hair was perfectly conditioned to flow gently by in the breeze. And he looked positively fabulous, clacking away in his heeled boots as he walked dressed in the proper attire one did as a maid for hire. He had to look good doing it, and each step in public was without fear, or reservation. Confidence in his sashay, his walk full of perfection, practiced ad nauseum for the job.

There wasn't a man or woman alive who didn't like the swagger of the maid. Though his pseudonym, for the moment, wasn't Jade. As listed on the advertisement, he went by Vivienne. That was what the client was to call him during all business transactions.

It was a simple cleaning job though. If he did a good enough job, he may get a tip. Considering it was Mauville Hills, there was plenty chance to impress the client. If he was lucky, he may even get a tip. Hell, he lived off of those tips. To get food for Kenzie, Skip, and Louis, he would do whatever shit job for whatever shitty client. Maybe he could even fine dine for once?

Ah, but this was the hopes of a maiden such as he. A dream, far off.

Arriving at the rather beautiful apartments, he checked himself in a small pink mirror, making sure his hair looked fine, and the outfit was just risque enough to catch an eye. In the case it was a suitor, he would be ready to claim their heart.

One step into Mauville Hills, and he would find the proper room number. As he made his way outside the door to his client. With a knock on the door, he spoke with an effeminate tone. "Bonjour monsieur! Maid service has arrived!" A small giggle for the end for a flourish. Truly, not a man alive wouldn't fall in love with someone like him, right?

He hoped.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".bottombaby"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".bottombaby b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#9370D8; [/newclass]
[newclass=".bottombaby i"]font-style:italic;color:#FF69B4; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

artie, finn, finch
he/him
august 13
CIRCHESTER, GALAR
pansexual
prince
cadet
mirror, mirror on the wall
45 height
45 height
IN THE PALACE OF VERSAILLES, BEFORE THE FALL
awards
110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @arthur
arthur finnian vanderbilt
The Maid and the Prince
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 8:09:21 GMT
arthur finnian vanderbilt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]

The room number was 813.

[break][break] That in itself was a fact that Artie found comical. He wondered if he had been intentional, giving him the same room number as his birthday. At least, that's what he asks as he types a text message to the family Butler, who absolutely Freaks Out. At least, that's what it seems like from the rapid way he responds to the next that Artie had sent him.

[break][break] The conversation goes something like this:

> 813? Really? [break][break]
> ARTHUR?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TEXTS I HAVE SENT YOU [break][break]
> It's a good number~ I'm not complaining, Gerald. Also, it's Artie. [break][break]
> 73 TEXTS. WHERE ARE YOU? WHY HAVENT YOU RESPONDED SOONER? YOUR HIGHNESS [break]
> That's not any better. A-R-T-I-E. Honestly, Gerald, Mother gave you such a thorough background check, you'd have thought you knew how to spell... [break][break]
> ARTHUR FINNIAN VANDERBILT

And that's when Artie puts his phone away, face-down on the table. It is good timing too, because there is a ring on the doorball and the blond only takes a few strides to meet it.

[break][break] His smile is blissful as he greets the "Maid", opening the door to his apartment with a flourish, in nothing but a bathrobe. "My apologies," he says to the other. "I just got out of the shower. Didn't have time to change yet."

[break][break] He gestures to the apartment behind him. "Feel free to start wherever you like. I'm gonna go get some clothes on."

[break][break] The Vanderbilt turns on his heel - of which he is wearing fluffy pink bunny slippers - and disappears into the bedroom. @jade is left in the main room. There are clothes strewn all over the sofa, random books spilled onto the floor, and a strange pink stain on the faux-fur carpet.

[break][break] In the kitchen, there is a pile of dirty dishes in the sink, and somehow also more clothes, as well as a dozen beer bottles and cigarettes.

[break][break] In the bathroom... well, you don't want to go in there.

+ swept under the rug mission

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.artie]font:11px roboto;--accent:#69eefe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.artie]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Maid and the Prince
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 11:19:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Room 813's door opened, and from the entrance was a man with a blissful smile. In nothing but a bathrobe, leaving little to the imagination, and immediately Jade found his eyes wondering over the whole body like a kid in a candy store. Smitten by the first moment. The queen felt an unconscious lick of his lips. Was it that kind of service? He should get more comfortable, shouldn't he?

At the mere mention of getting started, and for his client to get dressed, there was the immediate reaction from Jade. "Oh mon chéri, would you truly and honestly deprive me the sight?" he was swooning a little, his hips swaying as he tip-toed in upon his heels clacking.

When he was gone, Jade felt himself lean against the wall for a moment, grabbing his chest. "Ç'est un si bel homme..." and the dreamy sigh came from his lips, his heart pounding at the thought. And one at such a rich part of town, he could easily be something more mutually beneficial for Jade! He could even pull him out of his debt. "I wonder if he's into effeminate guys..." he asked to the air, smacking his face quickly to regain his composure. Pulling out his Pokeball, he quickly tossed it out, and from it came his lovely Chespin, Louis.

On cue, the little spiny nut Pokemon looked around the place, and he made a quiet whistle. "Louis, you will help today, no?" Jade was pleading, hands together. He looked so fragile to Louis.

The little Chespin relented, shrugging, and giving a sheepish smile to the effeminate male, before nodding.

Both hands on his hips, Jade spoke with authority. "Ç'est magnifique, love! Then let's start with all of these clothes, no?" Louis saluted, scurrying off to the kitchen to look for a container, and clothes strewn about to throw in such a container, while Jade made sure to do exactly what he intended to.

Bending over to pick up clothes at just the right angle to gain attention from the tenant. All while Louis whistled out, pulling shirt after shirt, pants after pants, dirty socks, and ties. Whatever he needed, he pulled it all into a container.

This guy better be worth it. Louis didn't like him already. But Jade was thirsty, and Louis loved Jade. He'd get over it.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

artie, finn, finch
he/him
august 13
CIRCHESTER, GALAR
pansexual
prince
cadet
mirror, mirror on the wall
45 height
45 height
IN THE PALACE OF VERSAILLES, BEFORE THE FALL
awards
110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @arthur
arthur finnian vanderbilt
The Maid and the Prince
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 0:39:44 GMT
arthur finnian vanderbilt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie"]

The fact that @jade was swooning went - quite unfortunately - unnoticed by Artie. The Circhester Prince paid the other no attention as he spun on his heel and disappeared into his bedroom, assumingly for a change of clothes and god knew what else.

[break][break] However, despite the fact that the Vanderbilt heir had momentarily left the room, did not mean that Jade was alone. In fact, he seemed to have company.

[break][break] Perching on a stool not too far away from him, there was a Rookidee. The pokemon tilted it's head to the side as it blinked owlishly at Jade for the way the other leaned against the wall, hand to his chest, as if he needed a moment to come to grips with the sight that he had just witnissed.

[break][break] As Roo looked at the other, blinking her beady little eyes, one might have interpreted her look as bad. As judgmental.

[break][break] Even if Jade were to look back at her, she would not turn away. She would meet him eye-for-eye, her tiny bird eyes staring deep into the young man's soul.

[break][break] Or maybe she was just looking at him to see if he had any treats on hand.

[break][break] Either way, in a flourish, Artie once again appeared. He pulled open the door to his bedroom, this time wearing at least some joggers. But again, no shirt. "Oh," he said, blinking at the pokemon that the other had released. "You have a pokemon."

[break][break] It was not said in a way that was good or bad, just neutral, as Artie plopped on the sofa that probably Louis had recently just cleared. He threw his feet atop the coffee table, the dishes on top of it clinking, perhaps nearly making them fall over.

[break][break] "Sorry," he said, flashing a smile at @jade. "I didn't catch your name. What was it again?" There had been a name when he'd called the company... but well, Artie couldn't be bothered to remember it.

+ swept under the rug mission

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.artie]font:11px roboto;--accent:#69eefe;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.artie]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.artie .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Maid and the Prince
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 8:29:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Oh? Prince Charming was playing hard to get? Jade liked a challenge. He liked trying at it a little more. Even if he had to play the game much more risque. If that were the case, those hips would sway harder, his cheeks would flush redder, and that bend would just so perfectly showcase everything he needed it to.

Wait, was that bird judging him?

With a risen brow, Jade receded her bend, and gave an unamused look. What, did this little birdbrain think too highly of itself to not know the temptation of a maiden's heart? His lips curved into a pout. Perhaps he could feed this thing to get on its good side.

Perhaps the best way to a man's bed was to make sure every facet liked him... Jade's lips curved, as he bent back, and smiled. "When I find out from monsieur if I may feed you, I will try, mon amie." the words were pleasantly flared with that Kalos accent. However, unfortunately for Jade, he was bent the wrong way to impress the hot hot monsieur, as upon his re-entrance, Jade got a face full of bare open chest. Jade's face flushed.

He was making a statement. Jade was too busy being thirsty. "Purée..." he found his fingers twirling a strand of hair, his face full of open chest. "So forward, monsieur..."

Shaking his head quickly, he bounced back upright. Right, Louis. He needed to explain. "Um, yes. Louis is a helper. A roommate of mine too. He does good work." Of course, as Jade said this, and Artie plopped down on the now-cleaned sofa without a hint of dirty laundry, the small spiny nut Pokemon eyed up Artie. He had a laundry basket, tiny as it was, that he was quietly dragging along, but seeing Artie pissed the little chestnut off. His cheeks puffed up, and he quickly went to remove the socks while his roommate flirted rather obviously to the oblivious man.

As judgmental as Roo.

Jade, on the other hand, quickly grabbed the plates that were clinking and nearly toppling over, as he spoke. "Monsieur, are you perhaps interested?" Each plate, perfectly balanced in his hands. "Je m'appelle Vivienne Delarosa. I take temp jobs with a private maid organization you hired." he curtsied, pulling his skirt as he did with his free hand.

Getting closer, almost dangerously, he spoke with a more sultry tone. "Rest your pretty little head, mon chéri. I'll take care of everything. And if you have any need for me later, viens me prendre." With his free hand, he would blow the blonde a kiss, and be off to the kitchen.

Leaving Louis alone with Artie. Still cheeks puffed out.