moreau, everett

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
moreau, everett
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 3:53:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
nameeverett moreau
pronounslist 'em
agetwenty-seven
orientationbisexual
played bykiwi

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK cadet

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM thorns from arknights

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
Oh, is it time for me to join the fray? I was enjoying a beautiful, transient dream, where music set upon the sky like paintings on a wall. Perhaps I shall wake from this dream...

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
moreau, everett
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 3:57:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom1"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]999

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]Everett Moreau

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg1"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Everett Moreau

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]He / Him

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Music

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

Dreams come so beautifully to the collective unconscious. I wonder too, do Pokemon dream? Do Porygon think of Mareep to jump the fence between the worlds of consciousness and slumber? What does a Pokemon dream up? Do they see in color, or black and white? These are the questions that keep my hands from idle work, as I travel beyond wit's end to find the solution. I desire to know what cannot be known.

[break][break]

To that end, I picked up my instrument, upon seeing how brilliantly a Gardevoir danced upon a single moonlit night. I filled the air with a symphony of sounds born just from a single instrument. I found the way he moved upon the stage dazzling with gleam, and so I asked to become his partner. We were a pianist and dancer combination, and he could even sing, in words alien, yet oh so beautiful to our ears. A fragile visage, enchanting the masses with his sonata. An everlasting beacon of color.

[break][break]

He was everything I dreamed.

[break][break]

What he could be, was everything to skilled hands and creative minds. I slept eight hours a week to write, to make poetry within notes and chords. I crafted each one without self-care. If the stars could be reached by these hands, I would give my soul to make it there. Truly, I believed that more than anything in this world. His voice, his talents, his skills, he had found it there already, and I merely wished to see what he did. I wished to know the unknowable. I wanted to know what purpose there was within the starry sky.

[break][break]

Fate is cruel.

[break][break]

Muse passed away four years ago. It was sudden. He hadn't come to practice in days. My muse had been missing, and so I set out on a journey to find him... to the ends of the earth to find my muse. Until I found the one who owned him.

[break][break]

The lightning crackled as the only source of color that night. Darkness veiled itself upon me like a blanket, as I saw where Muse belonged. A Slateport dealer's skid row home. I remember how the rage boiled within my very soul, as I orchestrated the angriest sonata of my life. She didn't care that he was gone. Muse was just another tool to her.

[break][break]

In return, I didn't care when she was gone.

[break][break]

I played one final concert. I wished to show the masses my sorrow. Upon my performance, however, I found the notes empty without him. Without my muse, I could not find my cadence. Now... I wish to find my Muse again. Perhaps I will one day. To answer the question that plagues my mind.

[break][break]

How can I reach the stars again?

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]999

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Everett Moreau

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
moreau, everett
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 8:51:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC