The Journey is Half the Fun! (SW)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 4:40:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","lovegood"]
Sometime after the meeting with Simone and Mochi, Luna found herself walking south towards Littleroot Town, en Route 101. Having arrived at the Pokemon Center to retrieve Applejack (who was in perfect condition), the young trainer walked with a spring in her step. Little Applejack striding quietly next to her, a quiet joyous hee-haw escaping her lips, and Bear quietly watching her back from inside his favorite pullstring bag. The trio was truly well on their way, with a promise to Billi Marsh to keep.

"Okay guys. We're going to find our next partner! Are you psyched!" It wasn't a question, but from behind, she heard Bear's little squeak, and from her side, she heard Applejack's HEE-HAW, both ready for their new partner.

Luna had been worried the two wouldn't get along after their first battle, but the two quickly got along. In fact, Luna got the pleasure of seeing them nap next to each other the other night. It was touching, seeing Bear on his back, laying against the belly of the little donkey Pokemon, and instead of waking either, Luna would let them sleep in. Why awaken the two cute beans like that?

BUT ANYWAY. Today was important!

Today was the day they would find their third! They would, because Luna felt it in her heart. She would fulfill her promise, and so, as she traveled into the grass, she eyed Applejack and pulled Bear out of her bag to set him down. "When you find something, let me know, okay?" she spoke with a toothy grin, as the trio began their search in the grass for a new companion.

If not a partner, valuable experience was going to be gotten by battle!
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".lovegood"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovegood b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#32CD32; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovegood i"]font-style:italic;color:#00FF7F; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 10:13:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PUMPKABOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WORRY SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@luna

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:29:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","lovegood"]
It was little Applejack that had found the first sign of trouble. As she parted the tall grass, she came across a small little pumpkin appeared before her, as she leaned in to try to decipher what was in front of her, the pumpkin turned around and scared her immediately, causing the tiny donkey to "HEE-HAW" loudly, falling over to get away.

Quickly, Luna and Bear answered the call and pushed their way in, as the little Pumpkaboo began to float upwards, sticking her tongue out at the trio. In turn, Luna gave her trademark toothy grin, tying her hair into a ponytail, making sure the tie was perfect.

"Applejack." she called out, the little donkey looking up to her for a moment. "This is our first battle!" The Mudbray gave a nod quickly, and trot on all four between Luna and the Pumpkaboo. Her eyes shining. The little Pumpkaboo finagled about, a devious grin towards the trio. Bear cheered on Applejack quietly.

The Pumpkaboo was too slow to make the first move. Luna called out quickly. "Kick that pumpkin into next week!" And as Applejack raced forward, she spun quickly in a 180, before using her hindlegs to make the same move on it that she did Bear.

And Pumpkaboo was ethereal, the attack going through its body. Luna's eyes dialated. "Wait..." The response in turn from the Pumpkaboo was a point-blank Shadow Ball into the little donkey, sending Applejack backwards, tumbling through the grass. Luna turned quickly to see what the heck happened. How did it pass through like that?

"..." she looked to Bear. "... use Swift, Bear. I need to see if I got this right." Bear responded with a nod, firing the stars out at the pumpkin... each one passing through.

Luna bit her lip. Was it... it was a Ghost Type. That's what it was!

Applejack trotted, one leg hurt as she got back in her stance, eyes on fire. She was ready to kick this thing into space. Digging her feet into the ground, Luna made a confident smile, and pointed outwards. "Slam it with everything you've got, Applejack!"

A confirmative "HEE-HAW!" answered back, as little Applejack, with a hurt leg, sprinted with everything she had. Luna considered for a moment. If she slammed with all her might, the Pumpkaboo, being as light as she was... Heavy Slam was the right choice.

Luna felt the flash in her eyes. "Take it down!" Applejack leapt into the air, using all her power to land with her front legs right into the Pumpkaboo.

Luna's eyes were shining. This was battle.

At the collision of the two, as Applejack slammed downwards with all she had. The Pumpkaboo took the brunt of the strike, but was still standing as Applejack leapt away, shakily taking a knee. Only for her to look up just in time to see a Pokeball sent right at her face. "Gotcha!"

(That's a hard catch!)
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".lovegood"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovegood b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#32CD32; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovegood i"]font-style:italic;color:#00FF7F; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 0:46:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT PUMPKABOO!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WORRY SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@luna

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD & 1 LUCKY LETTER!