tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
Not Total Drama Island [M]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 11:06:20 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Six days have passed since they’ve arrived on this deserted island. Thankfully, Hendrix was smart enough to bring a Charizard with him – otherwise, it’d be more of a hassle to try and power through things.

He’s not regretful for having signed himself on; after all, it’s a good training experience if he wants to succeed as the Pokken Rider. Cracking open a tough berry, he hands half of it to the winged lizard who promptly eats it from his hand.

Hendrix gives a small grin as he takes a bite out of it, letting out a low sigh. ”Last day, buddy, we’ll get through this.” he says with a tinge of optimism. He’d be lying if he didn’t miss society and a warm shower.

@dakota
mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 11:18:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Fortunately for Dakota, he was quite used to these circumstances. He'd often venture to the wilderness by himself just so he could learn more about pokemon and see if he could manage to find any fossils. For the most part, the past six days went by relatively smoothly. It was 
[break][break]
"It'd be nice to be able to shower and sleep on an actual bed." Dakota said to himself,  The vulpix Dakota brought along wandered towards the shore. Curiously glancing at a krabby who burrowed it's way through the soft sand. Dakota looked towards the sky, the sky was blue with little clouds and the sun blazed down on the two of them.
[break][break]
"Looks that it'll be a pretty hot day." He commented, fanning himself down, as he already began to sweat. Dakota wasn't a fan of the heat, he recently came back from Circhester and it never got hot there.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 11:24:22 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Leading the Charizard down to the shore, he spots an eerily familiar man. If it weren’t for the fact that he’s managed to keep himself hinged throughout the week, he’d swear he’s hallucinating. ”Zenji?” he calls out to the man as he slowly approaches.

The man’s overall stature reminds him of Evol’s professor, but as he comes close enough to properly examine the man, he realizes that he’s incorrect, though their resemblance is uncanny. ”Wait, you’re not Zenji. Why do I feel like I’ve seen you before?” he ask, as he hasn’t been properly introduced to the man before.

@dakota
mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 11:48:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The sudden voice made Dakota nearly jump into the nearby waters, he hadn't been expecting anyone on the island and he didn't expect to hear someone mention his brother. He quickly calmed himself down by placing his hand against his chest and taking a few breaths, he glanced back at Hendrix. Though it was noticeable that he had been shocked, "Oh.. Hello.." He greeted with a wavering smile, his heart still beating at a rapid pace.
[break][break]
Dakota slightly chuckled, stroking at the vulpix who went near his side when Hendrix had shown up. "Zenji huh..? He's my older brother." He assumed that Hendrix had connections with Zenji, from what he recalled he was a pretty well known professor in Hoenn. It wasn't the first time that he had been called Zenji either. "My name's Dakota." He introduced himself, glancing at the charizard that followed him. "Oh, that's a magnificent charziard" He said with a nod, it looked to be well cared for. The vulpix cowered at the sight of the fire pokemon and quickly dashed to hide behind Dakota, though she still poked her head out to look at the man.

+

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 17:38:27 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Unlike the professor he knows, the younger man before him is surprisingly jittery, though he does manage to compose himself rather quickly. Hendrix nods and grins when he mentions his relationship with .

”I guess this really is a small world.” he nonchalantly quips while patting his Charizard on the neck. The small little vulpix doesn’t go unnoticed as he smiles warmly at it – his hand an indicator that the orange winged lizard means no harm to the tiny little fox.

Pulling his arm away, he reaches out to offer the dark-haired man a handshake. ”Nice to meet’cha Dakota. I’m Hendrix… Any chance you’ll be working at the institute?” he curiously asks in reference to his brother’s workplace.

@dakota
mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 18:32:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The island was suppose to be deserted, Dakota never imagined to encounter someone not to mention that they knew his brother. Dakota gave a nod "Didn't imagine I would meet someone who knew my brother here off all places. " He stated plainly as he glanced over at Hendrix. "Nice to meet you Hendrix" Dakota said with a goofy grin, and encouraged the vulpix to go and greet him and charziard, and she was still very hesitant to do so.
[break][break]
Turning his head when Hendrix asked about working with Zenji Dakota gave a small shrug. "I'm not to sure, as I like to do things on my own. But I may pop up at his work place every now and then. " While Dakota didn't mind working for Zenji, he had his own work methods that clashed with his older brothers, even though they managed to get along just fine.
[break][break]
"What do you do to help out?" He casually asked to him. Dakota had a general idea of what it was like, him and zenji both were in similar professions, but it wouldn't hurt to strike up a conversation.

+

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 18:40:59 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Unlike his brother, Dakota seems more amicable and social as he’s quick to acknowledge him. Hendrix beams as a result, finding him to be somewhat more charming.

”I really do get that sentiment.” he says, nodding in agreement towards the man’s preference to working alone. He does moonlight around at night alone as a vigilante, after all – even if he’s allied himself with , the Pokkenger.

Digging out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, he taps at it to try and pull one out, though much to his disappointment, he’s out. ”I specialize in engineering and tinkering. How about you? Are you in the science field like your brother?”

@dakota
mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 19:20:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Dakota felt a little strange whenever he talked about his brother, but it couldn't be helped he was well known after all. Well he was glad that Hendrix was understanding, some people found it strange how he didn't work with Zenji. He chuckled softly and gazed back at the ocean, he was permitted to leave the island tonight. He would slightly miss the place, he did manage to observe the wild pokemon for a good while so he was satisfied to leave. 
[break][break]
Upon seeing the mans disappointment when he realized that he had ran out of cigarettes Dakota fumbled around in his pockets, pulling out a crumbled pack of cigars. He laughed upon seeing how he had exactly one left and handed it over to Hendrix. "Here you go, I'm also a big smoker. He didn't like admitting it, but it was the truth Zenji also smoked frequently.
[break][break]
"Oh how interesting" Dakota didn't expect him to be an engineer, he didn't really look like the type of person to do so. Ah yes, though my specialty is into more of Fossils and prehistoric life. " He spoke with a smile, since he was always fond of fossils even as a child. "I actually just returned from Galar, finished up some research."

+

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 19:37:51 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
Staring at the cigar, he smiles and grabs it. Smoking it is a completely different game than a cigarette, but he honestly doesn’t mind.

Cutting the end of it with a small pocketknife, he extends it out to the Charizard’s tail, igniting it. He takes a few puffs, ruminating in the slow feeling of tobacco running through his body. ”Thanks, man. Tell you what. Seeing as they’re not coming back any time, how about we just ditch the island? I’ll give you a lift on Charizard.”

He grins. ”Fancy that. You into those weird looking fossils from Galar? Man, I may’ve come from there, but those people are just plain weird sometimes.”

@dakota
mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 20:25:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Not a problem" He replied with a smile, stuffing the pack back into his pockets. While Dakota wasn't against the idea of leaving on a charziard, it did make him a little nervous since he did have a fear of heights and never rode on a charizard before. He figured it wouldn't be a problem, one must face their fears sooner or later after all. "Sure I'd appreciate it" He sounded a little nervous, but sounded determined.
[break][break]
Turns out that Hendrix also came from Galar, and that was also surprising. Dakota agreed when he mentioned that the people were a little strange, even the fossil pokemon he discovered had a strange look. "I can't deny that, they sure are strange." He admitted only to see a small boat approaching the island. He felt a little relieved to see that his ride has came, and lucked out on riding a charizard for the time being. He gave them a friendly wave and glanced back at Hendrix.
[break][break]
"Looks like they are here a little early." He pointed towards the boat, and Dakota's vulpix was quick to dash towards it - she had enough of the island. It's a shame, maybe another day you'll be able to give me a lift." With that said Dakota also headed towards the boat giving a final wave towards Hendrix. "I'm Sure I'll be seeing you again sometime soon!"

+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 0:45:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@dakota