[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Italics || "Bold" || Underline || Strike
[break][break]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a nisl eget erat semper ultrices. Nunc id vestibulum nisl. Quisque luctus sem tristique dolor pellentesque consequat. Curabitur enim nibh, ullamcorper eget nunc quis, iaculis posuere libero. Duis dignissim dapibus felis sed posuere. Morbi ut tortor vel urna laoreet volutpat eget at sapien. Mauris a tellus pulvinar, lobortis ligula et, varius dui. Curabitur imperdiet fermentum diam, ac efficitur felis iaculis in. Proin id massa quis purus blandit tristique. Mauris non eros at orci tincidunt ornare sed vitae leo. Nulla pharetra interdum purus vel pulvinar. Curabitur eu venenatis arcu, vel tempus quam.
[break][break]
Morbi ultrices maximus diam, non ornare purus viverra quis. Sed ante lectus, pellentesque nec tortor quis, cursus condimentum quam. Maecenas in aliquam lorem, ac mattis mauris. Etiam ante ante, aliquet nec odio vitae, laoreet blandit mi. Donec iaculis magna posuere, porta risus elementum, tincidunt orci. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur placerat pulvinar accumsan. Sed id ex id urna varius efficitur eget eu leo. In sed urna elit. Donec ante felis, blandit ut varius sed, porta fermentum libero. Fusce accumsan, nunc a elementum egestas, augue ex tempor justo, vel varius nisi metus et enim. Donec enim dolor, porttitor a aliquam eget, elementum id orci. Suspendisse rutrum nec augue sit amet lobortis.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@tag || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/WxbTDhr.png);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/BFafbjT.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;color:#fff!important;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2023 1:22:31 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","errie-cover"]
[attr="class","errie-ban"]
[attr="class","errie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","errie-b"]
[attr="class","errie-c"]
[attr="class","errie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc1"]
[attr="class","errie-content1"]
[attr="class","errie-content2"]
[attr="class","errie-img"]
[attr="class","errie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally1"]Despite her best attempts, Petalburg has always managed to stir a pot of discomfort and dread all at the very same time.

oday was another day off this time he somewhat felt at peace, but he had his first mission later that day. The voices in his head had been arguing all day long. Today he was sitting by the water's edge just behind the pokemart today was a day where he had his best friend his first ever Pokémon with him. He only ever had her out when he wasn't doing anything team rocket related. This was also the only Pokémon he treated like his mom taught him to treat Pokémon. By far she was the Pokémon that liked him most.

Umi was a Palafin he had gotten when he was on vacation in another region. He had spent the week on the beach every day playing catch the pokeball with her. When it was time for him to leave, he said goodbye tossing the pokeball to her one more time. To his surprise this smart clever girl had hit the button with her nose. Soon she was his forever. The two have spent their lives together since then. He would sit there on the side of the water tossing her pokeball in letting it sink to the bottom then letting her go get it. His brown, violet eyes looking at the water watching for his Pokémon to resurface.
[attr="class","bottome-acc1"]
[attr="class","errie-note"]@tag || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".errie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc1"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc1"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".errie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally1"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2023 11:08:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]
[attr="class","text-space icon"]

Italica || Bold || Underline || Strike[break][break]

Spicy jalapeno bacon ipsum dolor amet jowl kielbasa tongue, biltong ham tenderloin fatback turducken pork cupim bresaola porchetta shoulder. Chuck bresaola tongue, swine ball tip ham hock rump ribeye. Cow tail frankfurter jowl rump salami. Capicola shank beef, hamburger doner pig burgdoggen ball tip chuck corned beef bacon ham hock pastrami. Pastrami short loin shank pork pancetta, fatback corned beef bacon spare ribs sirloin. [break][break]

Strip steak venison meatloaf tongue pork belly, cow pork loin kevin porchetta chislic spare ribs andouille. Swine cupim chicken shankle, short loin buffalo salami corned beef capicola burgdoggen drumstick leberkas chislic picanha filet mignon. Alcatra doner chislic, salami tri-tip cow frankfurter. Pork belly shankle ribeye biltong alcatra cupim. Brisket burgdoggen rump, cow pastrami andouille cupim tri-tip doner tenderloin ham turkey. Venison prosciutto porchetta kevin chuck spare ribs. Corned beef brisket jowl short loin hamburger pork belly capicola sausage jerky ham tenderloin pork chop.

[attr="class","headerbox"]

you + tag

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #2e2e2e; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); --accentRGB: 195, 60, 94; --accent: #c33c5e[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #2e2e2e; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #2e2e2e!important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2024 21:15:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope1]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis1]
[attr=class,image-divideris1]
[attr=class,accentbgeris1]

[attr=class,imageris1]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
autumn winds,

[attr=class,lyric2]
foreign skies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbgeris1]
a lonely reverie, while it still lasts

[attr=class,bulk]
TEXT

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged @tag

NOTES

[attr=class,erishopecredit1]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope1 .accentbgeris1]background: #d5614e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .accentborder, .erishope1 .bulk i]border-color: #d5614e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .accenttext, .erishope1 .bulk b, .erishope1 .bottom-text span a]color: #d5614e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .absolute-holderis1]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .imageris1]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/Unyd3dJ.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .imageris1 .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .lyric1, .erishope1 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .lyric1 div, .erishope1 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .image-divideris1]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .image-divideris1 div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope1 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit1]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit1 a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 1:10:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope2]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis2]
[attr=class,image-divideris2]
[attr=class,accentbgeris2]

[attr=class,imageris2]
[attr=class,lyric1]
autumn winds,

[attr=class,lyric2]
foreign skies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbgeris2]
the eclipsed sun, devourer of all

[attr=class,bulk]
TEXT HERE

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged @tag

0000 words

[attr=class,erishopecredit2]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope2 .accentbgeris2]background: #df6c22;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .accentborder, .erishope2 .bulk i]border-color: #df6c22;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .accenttext, .erishope2 .bulk b, .erishope2 .bottom-text span a]color: #df6c22;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .absolute-holderis2]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .imageris2]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/zS4CQEg.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .imageris2 .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .lyric1, .erishope2 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .lyric1 div, .erishope2 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .image-divideris2]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .image-divideris2 div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope2 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit2]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit2 a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2024 1:18:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope3]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis3]
[attr=class,image-divideris3]
[attr=class,accentbgeris3]

[attr=class,imageris3]
[attr=class,lyric1]
autumn winds,

[attr=class,lyric2]
foreign skies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbgeris3]
at the end of it all, the last will be released

[attr=class,bulk]
TEXT HERE

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged @tag

0000 words

[attr=class,erishopecredit3]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope3 .accentbgeris3]background: #898dac;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .accentborder, .erishope3 .bulk i]border-color: #898dac;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .accenttext, .erishope3 .bulk b, .erishope3 .bottom-text span a]color: #898dac;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .absolute-holderis3]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .imageris3]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/MmAGZLs.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .imageris3 .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .lyric1, .erishope3 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .lyric1 div, .erishope3 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .image-divideris3]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .image-divideris3 div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope3 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit3]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit3 a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2024 3:54:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope4]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis4]
[attr=class,image-divideris4]
[attr=class,accentbgeris4]

[attr=class,imageris4]
[attr=class,lyric1]
autumn winds,

[attr=class,lyric2]
foreign skies

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbgeris4]
a lonely reverie, while it still lasts

[attr=class,bulk]
TEXT

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged @tag

NOTES

[attr=class,erishopecredit4]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope4 .accentbgeris4]background: #5098eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .accentborder, .erishope4 .bulk i]border-color: #5098eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .accenttext, .erishope4 .bulk b, .erishope4 .bottom-text span a]color: #5098eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .absolute-holderis4]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .imageris4]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/AoBPjUs.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .imageris4 .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .lyric1, .erishope4 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .lyric1 div, .erishope4 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .image-divideris4]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .image-divideris4 div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px; padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope4 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit4]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit4 a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2024 1:42:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Coding at seven in the morning. I think I've done more Nikki templates with lyrics from Operation: Mindcrime II than Operation: Mindcrime I, which is... incredibly sad, actually. Goodness knows he doesn't need anymore, anyway.[break][break]

Culture hostage. I’m writhing in the cold grasp of justice as she turns away, turns away. Blind is she supposed to be, but someone took a razor to her mask. Rusted now, the scales you hold; the balance tipped by the weight of gold. When will it end? When will it ever end? The judgement man holds my fate as I beg for forgiveness with the plastic smile of a candidate. They take for granted that I’m out of my mind, and I’m wasting their time to care, so all my reasons are doomed before they’re heard. I’m held hostage by their words. What will lead us to tolerance if we don’t question our prejudice?[break][break]

“Courage” is such a lonely word. Patience. In time, these truths will be learned. Please don’t keep looking away. You see, fortunes are on line, reputations at risk, and there’s fear in the hearts of all of you who believe that you’re right, and that you’re right, but are you right? The judgement man holds my fate! As I gaze around the room, their eyes are like knives - could decapitate. They take for granted that I’m out of mind, and I’m wasting their time. Don’t show, don’t show me my fate![break][break]

If I fall to pieces, they’ll know! (He’s out of his mind and he’s wasting our time. We know.) Oh! As I sense my fate! (His reasons be doomed, can’t understand him.) And now all my reasons are doomed before they’re heard. I’m held hostage by their words. Reasons doomed before they’re heard. I’m held hostage by their words. Reasons doomed before they’re heard. I’m held hostage, I’m held hostage - I’m a hostage![break][break]

“Guilty! Guilty!”[break][break]

“Order! Order! We will have order in the court!”
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]uh oh sisters
[attr="class","eris103"]@tag
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
NOTES GO HERE
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights