But now it fades every day without any hope

There’s a single flame to light the dark
Is this the path you take? ‘Cause I don’t know where to go
Doesn’t matter ‘cause we’re always stuck
A heart that’s so warm can never help it

The fire lights our way
Guides us when we’re led astray
Like a melody for us to follow every day

They say there’s no eternity, so why do we all fight?
I try my best to laugh at it, and go and live my life
The things we have that shine so bright - one day their light will die
We walk our paths sharing this burden
We will walk and live our lives until our light burns out!
Here’s a question, let me ask you why (ask you why)
We seem to ignore that our time will soon pass? (time will soon pass)
There’s a dream for peace within my mind (within my mind)
But now it fades every day from knowledge it lacks

‘Cause it tastes so good, we all indulge
Forgetting that we cannot stop it rotting away
Now the flames of life surround us all
It’s heating up the scars we have inside us

The droplets start to rise
Dissipating in the light
Everyday a brand new memory for us to hold tight
We’ve got a new idea
Found a reason why we’re here
when the Sun rises again we find another appears

They say there’s no eternity, so why do we all fight? I tried my best to laugh at it, but all I did was cry. The bubble we’re inside today could pop or change it’s size. We walk our path despite this mortality. We’ll protect the source of life until our light burns out!
[attr="class","hanatags"] || xxx words || theme
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP]
[newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#fff;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/hG6G7w7.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/8QyQ4zN.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2021 7:17:12 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
come catch these hands!

i used to rule the world. seas would rise when i gave the word. now in the morning, i sleep alone, sweep the streets i used to own. i used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies' eyes. listen as the crowd would sing, "now the old king is dead - long live the king!" one minute i held the key; next, the walls were closed on me, and i discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. i hear jerusalem bells a-ringin'! roman cavalry choirs are singin'! be my mirror, my sword and shield - my missionaries in a foreign field. for some reason i can't explain, once you were gone there was never, never an honest word, but that was when i ruled the world.[break][break]

it was a wicked and wild wind: blew down the doors to let me in. shattered windows and the sound of drums. people couldn't believe what i'd become. revolutionaries wait for my head on a silver plate. just a puppet on a lonely string. oh, who would ever want to be king? i hear jerusalem bells a-ringin'! roman cavalry choirs are singin'! be my mirror, my sword and shield - my missionaries in a foreign field. for some reason i can't explain, i know st. peter won't call my name! never an honest word, but that was when i ruled the world. i hear jerusalem bells a-ringin'! roman cavalry choirs are singin'! be my mirror, my sword and shield - my missionaries in a foreign field. for some reason i can't explain, i know st. peter won't call my name! never an honest word, but that was when i ruled the world.[break][break]

i used to rule the world. seas would rise when i gave the word. now in the morning, i sleep alone, sweep the streets i used to own. i used to roll the dice, feel the fear in my enemies' eyes. listen as the crowd would sing, "now the old king is dead - long live the king!" one minute i held the key; next, the walls were closed on me, and i discovered that my castles stand upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand. i hear jerusalem bells a-ringin'! roman cavalry choirs are singin'! be my mirror, my sword and shield - my missionaries in a foreign field. for some reason i can't explain, once you were gone there was never, never an honest word, but that was when i ruled the world.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 14:17:52 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
revolution radio
we will be seen but not be heard.
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]@someone
[attr="class","bang"]000 words
[attr="class","bang"]put yours notes here!

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]
Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source.

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/tg7D1bM.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/tg7D1bM.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 6:07:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
IN PROGRESS: Goose House
[break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","goose-thoughts"]
[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=Eris]
[attr="class","goose-image"]
[attr="class","goose-truename"]
[attr="class","goose-name"]

halla

eris

[/PTab={ --accent: #be3232}]

[PTab=Lilith]
[attr="class","goose-image"]
[attr="class","goose-truename"]
[attr="class","goose-name"]

eirwen

lilith

[/PTab={ --accent: #d4af37}]

[/PTabbedContent={border: 0; margin-left: 0!important; tabs: top; tabvalign: top; tabgap:0; background: transparent;}]

[googlefont=Hahmlet]
[newclass= .goose-thoughts]width:620px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".goose-thoughts .PT_spots"]background: #474747; [/newclass]
[newclass= .goose-image]width:200px; height:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass= .goose-truename]width:200px; height:600px; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass= .goose-name]writing-mode:vertical-rl; transform:scale(-1, -1); position: absolute; bottom:5px; right:-10px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left[/newclass]
[newclass= .goose-name h1]color:#fff; font-family:hahmlet; font-size:40px;margin-left:-40px[/newclass]
[newclass= .goose-name h2]color:var(--accent); font-family:hahmlet; font-size:70px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 9:39:18 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Muli:900|Ubuntu:400]

[newclass=.hlplIM] --planetAccent1:#76b6ff; --planetAccent2:#e78989; [/newclass]

[attr="class","hlplIM"]
[attr="class","hlplContact"]

CONTACT NAME??

[attr="class","hlplMessages"]

to my lonely bed

good morning, good morning

to a coelacanth tail

to a sphinx riddle

to you in my cache memory

[attr="class","hlplSend"][attr="class","ion ion-images"]
[attr="class","ion ion-arrow-up-c"]

[attr="class","hlplCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.hlplIM] width:400px; height:500px; overflow:hidden; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplBanner] height:10px; padding:5px 10px; background-color:#333; color:#fafafa; font:100 10px/21px ubuntu; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplContact] height:93px; padding:10px 10px; background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom right, var(--planetAccent1), var(--planetAccent2) ); display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplContact img] width:75px; height:75px; border-radius:100%; padding:30px; background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.2); [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplContact h1] font:900 25px/25px Muli; color:#fafafa; margin-left:-20px; text-align:left; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplContact h1 a] color:#fafafa!important; font:900 25px/25px Muli!important; text-shadow:2px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.075)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplMessages] height:342px; width:400px; overflow:auto; text-align:left; background-color:#eee; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-start; padding-top:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplMessages h1, .hlplMessages h2] margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; max-width:300px; color:#fafafa; padding:10px; font:12px roboto; border-radius:3px; width:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplMessages h1 img, .hlplMessages h2 img] border-radius:3px; display:block!important; max-width:300px!important; border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplMessages h1] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, var(--planetAccent1), var(--planetAccent2) ); margin-left: auto; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplMessages h2] background: var(--planetAccent2); margin-right:auto; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplSend] background-image: linear-gradient(to right, var(--planetAccent1), var(--planetAccent2) ); height:35px; padding:0px 5px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplSend div] width:318px; height:13px; margin:0px 5px; padding:5px; background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.25); font:400 10px/15px Ubuntu; color:#fafafa; cursor:text; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplSend div::before] content:'ENTER YOUR MESSAGE...'; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplSend span] color:#fafafa; width:25px; height:25px; background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.33); border-radius:100%; font-size:21px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplSend span:before] transform-origin: center; width:25px; height:25px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; transition:.25s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplSend span:hover:before] transform:scale(1.24); cursor:pointer; transition:.25s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplMessages::-webkit-scrollbar] width:7px;border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#eee;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-image: linear-gradient(to bottom, var(--planetAccent1), var(--planetAccent2) );border-radius:7px;border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:350px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplSend .ion] font-family:"Ionicons";speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;text-rendering:auto;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale; } @font-face { font-family: "Ionicons"; src: url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/mapg7pw2au1g09k/ionicons.eot"); src: url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/mapg7pw2au1g09k/ionicons.eot") format("embedded-opentype"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/jttet8q0r121h5t/ionicons.woff") format("woff"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/jl3yj9nwp5lyl3g/ionicons.ttf") format("truetype"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7c60myjcm9320b4/ionicons.svg") format("svg"); font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplSend .ion-images:before]font-family: "Ionicons";content:"\f148";[/newclass]
[newclass=.hlplSend .ion-arrow-up-c:before]font-family: "Ionicons";content:"\f10e";[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2021 6:09:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

IUNNO IMAGE TEST PWOG

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for @ idk [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe
Tryna find someone special like you
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/GZtQbJE.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:100%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 10:36:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tabula-single-d"]
[attr="class","header"]

Accessing infamy file of...[break][break][break]
Razz Kingsman

[attr="class","tabarea"]

[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","tab-box"]PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE
]

TRAINER ID.

Razz Kingsman, a citizen of Kalos who moved to Hoenn when he was just short of 17. Didn't get an official Pokemon License until he joined the Rangers. Currently works as a Ranger under Silph Co.
[break][break]

general public

sootopolis

[/PTab={ }]
[PTab=
[attr="class","tab-box"]
[attr="class","tab-content"]LEAUGE KNOWLEDGE
]

Ongoing

[attr="class","thread"]Thread One [break]
— Name, Name, Name

Relations

Likes / Slice butternut cooking home. Delicious romantic undisturbed raw platter will meld. Thick Skewers skillet natural, smoker soy sauce wait roux. slices rosette bone-in simmer precision alongside baby leeks. Crafting renders aromatic enjoyment, then slices taco.
[break][break]
Dislikes / Minutes undisturbed cuisine lunch magnificent mustard curry. Juicy share baking sheet pork. Meals ramen rarities selection, raw pastries richness magnificent atmosphere. Sweet soften dinners, cover mustard infused skillet, Skewers on culinary experience.
[break][break]
Loves / Oil heat slowly. slices natural delicious, set aside magic tbsp skillet, bay leaves brown centerpiece. fruit soften edges frond slices onion snack pork steem on wines excess technique cup; Cover smoker soy sauce fruit snack. Sweet one-dozen scrape delicious, non sheet raw crunch mustard. Minutes clever slotted tongs scrape, brown steem undisturbed rice.

[/PTab={ }]
[PTab=
[attr="class","tab-box"]
[attr="class","tab-content"]ROCKET KNOWLEGE
]

Ongoing

— Name, Name, Name

Relations

Likes / Slice butternut cooking home. Delicious romantic undisturbed raw platter will meld. Thick Skewers skillet natural, smoker soy sauce wait roux. slices rosette bone-in simmer precision alongside baby leeks. Crafting renders aromatic enjoyment, then slices taco.
[break][break]
Dislikes / Minutes undisturbed cuisine lunch magnificent mustard curry. Juicy share baking sheet pork. Meals ramen rarities selection, raw pastries richness magnificent atmosphere. Sweet soften dinners, cover mustard infused skillet, Skewers on culinary experience.
[break][break]
Loves / Oil heat slowly. slices natural delicious, set aside magic tbsp skillet, bay leaves brown centerpiece. fruit soften edges frond slices onion snack pork steem on wines excess technique cup; Cover smoker soy sauce fruit snack. Sweet one-dozen scrape delicious, non sheet raw crunch mustard. Minutes clever slotted tongs scrape, brown steem undisturbed rice.

[/PTab={ }]
[PTab=
[attr="class","tab-box"]
[attr="class","tab-content"]PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE
]

Ongoing

— Name, Name, Name

Relations

[break][break]
[break][break]

[/PTab={ }]

[/PTabbedContent={border: 0; margin-left: 0!important; tabs: top; tabvalign: top; tabgap:0; background: #2b2b2b;}]

[googlefont=Source Serif Pro:400,600,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d"]border:solid 10px #272727;width: 530px;background: #2b2b2b; padding: 0px;font:10px Verdana; margin: 20px auto 0; color: #a9a9a9; letter-spacing: .5px; position: relative; --animate: all .5s ease; --serif-type: 'Source Serif Pro', serif; --sans-serif-type: 'Roboto', sans-serif; --accent: #74a0af;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d .PT_tabs,.tabula-single-d .PT_tabs_selected,.tabula-single-d .PT_tabs_hover,.tabula-single-d .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]position: absolute; background: transparent; font: 400 9px/10px var(--sans-serif-type); color: #d3d3d3; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]

[newclass=".tabula-single-d .tab-box"]position: absolute; margin-top: -20px; width: auto; padding: 0; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; white-space: nowrap; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d .PT_tabs"]position: absolute; letter-spacing: 1.5px; opacity: .8; -webkit-transition: var(--animate); -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate); cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d .PT_tabs_selected,.tabula-single-d .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]letter-spacing: 1.5px; opacity: 1; font-weight: 700; -webkit-transition: var(--animate); -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate); cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d .PT_tabs_hover"]letter-spacing: 1.5px; opacity: .8; -webkit-transition: var(--animate); -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate); cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d .PT_spots"]padding: 20px 25px 35px; background: #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d td"]padding: 0 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d tr"]height: 0 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d .header"]grid-area: header; background-color: var(--accent); background-image: url(https://imgur.com/aMiOc8n.png); background-size: cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d .header > div"]height: 200px; background: linear-gradient(125deg, #2b2b2b, transparent); opacity: .6; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d .tabarea"]height: 30px; margin-top: -31px; border-top: 1px solid white; mix-blend-mode: soft-light[/newclass]

[newclass=".tabula-single-d h1"]font: 600 32px var(--serif-type); color: #f3f3f3; mix-blend-mode: hard-light; position: absolute; margin: 20px 25px 0; max-width: 50%; z-index: 100;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d h2"]font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:15px;height:15px;padding:5px 0px 15px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d h3"]border-bottom:solid 1px #cc322d;padding-bottom:14px;padding-top:9px;margin-bottom:20px;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:17px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cccccc;text-align:left;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tabula-single-d a"] color:#5579a4; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d b"] color:#cc322d; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d blockquote"] background-color:#272727 !important; width:200-px; text-align:justify [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d .rule"] border-bottom: 2px solid var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d .thread"] padding: 5px 0 10px; font: 400 12px/16px var(--sans-serif-type)[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-d .thread a"]font: 700 12px var(--serif-type) !important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 12:54:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

✦ REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

[attr="class","bunnytext"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut dui magna, rutrum non rhoncus quis, semper vel quam. Integer purus odio, convallis in consectetur a, tristique aliquam dolor. In mi justo, cursus pretium orci pharetra, maximus posuere ipsum. Ut augue nunc, efficitur eget mauris a, fermentum dignissim eros. Etiam vel metus aliquam, semper urna ut, vehicula tortor. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed elementum et turpis varius convallis. Aliquam bibendum, arcu non faucibus eleifend, nisl ex vestibulum nulla, a lacinia risus lacus in lectus. Fusce ac porttitor augue, ac congue leo. In tincidunt porta justo vel luctus. Vestibulum venenatis enim quis consequat tempus. Sed mi augue, dignissim non dictum vel, facilisis eu erat. Quisque tincidunt ex et magna dapibus pretium.

In elementum neque ut lorem varius, at mattis mauris efficitur. Aenean imperdiet vitae est et maximus. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum massa sapien, euismod id urna quis, laoreet consectetur urna. Nulla commodo viverra metus vitae venenatis. Vestibulum velit neque, scelerisque et commodo vel, tempus nec libero. Nulla facilisi. Integer vel pulvinar nisl, sed scelerisque ex.

NOTES: Something

@someone

[newclass=.bunnytext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;opacity:0[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,720 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 10:05:27 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Italics || "Bold" || Underline || Strike
[break][break]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec a nisl eget erat semper ultrices. Nunc id vestibulum nisl. Quisque luctus sem tristique dolor pellentesque consequat. Curabitur enim nibh, ullamcorper eget nunc quis, iaculis posuere libero. Duis dignissim dapibus felis sed posuere. Morbi ut tortor vel urna laoreet volutpat eget at sapien. Mauris a tellus pulvinar, lobortis ligula et, varius dui. Curabitur imperdiet fermentum diam, ac efficitur felis iaculis in. Proin id massa quis purus blandit tristique. Mauris non eros at orci tincidunt ornare sed vitae leo. Nulla pharetra interdum purus vel pulvinar. Curabitur eu venenatis arcu, vel tempus quam.
[break][break]
Morbi ultrices maximus diam, non ornare purus viverra quis. Sed ante lectus, pellentesque nec tortor quis, cursus condimentum quam. Maecenas in aliquam lorem, ac mattis mauris. Etiam ante ante, aliquet nec odio vitae, laoreet blandit mi. Donec iaculis magna posuere, porta risus elementum, tincidunt orci. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Curabitur placerat pulvinar accumsan. Sed id ex id urna varius efficitur eget eu leo. In sed urna elit. Donec ante felis, blandit ut varius sed, porta fermentum libero. Fusce accumsan, nunc a elementum egestas, augue ex tempor justo, vel varius nisi metus et enim. Donec enim dolor, porttitor a aliquam eget, elementum id orci. Suspendisse rutrum nec augue sit amet lobortis.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@tag || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;color:#fff!important;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 6:13:18 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]
[attr="class","whitenight"]

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source.[break][break]

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old.[break][break]

Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.[break][break]

The standard chunk of Lorem Ipsum used since the 1500s is reproduced below for those interested. Sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 from "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" by Cicero are also reproduced in their exact original form, accompanied by English versions from the 1914 translation by H. Rackham.[break][break]

Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.[break][break]

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]
[attr="class","burstmini"]

@pythr

0000 words

notes

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burst:hover .night]width: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2021 6:13:56 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[googlefont=roboto]
I'm the morning baby, you can't hide in sunlight. I'm the storm, I'm the grace, I'm

everything you see

"Nothing fancy, love." Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean a vehicula mi. Nulla eleifend elit ante, non imperdiet nunc mattis ac. Aenean vitae odio ac metus viverra efficitur. Fusce eget semper sapien. Cras hendrerit ullamcorper magna ut mollis. Ut vitae interdum urna. Aliquam scelerisque lorem et tempus consectetur. Morbi et est volutpat, porttitor libero id, viverra purus. Nullam non accumsan leo. Mauris iaculis dolor erat, quis aliquet tellus aliquam et. Maecenas sed lobortis neque.

Proin augue dolor, volutpat ut arcu et, ornare gravida felis. Mauris vitae suscipit urna. Fusce et tristique libero, quis varius metus. Aenean sed ligula dictum, volutpat massa at, laoreet odio. In quis varius mauris, vel sodales urna. Sed placerat metus viverra dolor dignissim fringilla. Quisque aliquet elit eget nunc egestas, condimentum tincidunt odio euismod. Donec at justo interdum, congue justo eget, egestas ex.

Sed at metus diam. Fusce elementum feugiat condimentum. Proin auctor nec mi mattis convallis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam pharetra et purus vitae volutpat. Ut consectetur velit vel sapien egestas, interdum convallis risus facilisis. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed accumsan erat ac nisi finibus, dignissim tristique massa condimentum. Praesent in dapibus tellus. Curabitur at bibendum elit.

Proin augue dolor, volutpat ut arcu et, ornare gravida felis. Mauris vitae suscipit urna. Fusce et tristique libero, quis varius metus. Aenean sed ligula dictum, volutpat massa at, laoreet odio. In quis varius mauris, vel sodales urna. Sed placerat metus viverra dolor dignissim fringilla. Quisque aliquet elit eget nunc egestas, condimentum tincidunt odio euismod. Donec at justo interdum, congue justo eget, egestas ex.

Sed at metus diam. Fusce elementum feugiat condimentum. Proin auctor nec mi mattis convallis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam pharetra et purus vitae volutpat. Ut consectetur velit vel sapien egestas, interdum convallis risus facilisis. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Sed accumsan erat ac nisi finibus, dignissim tristique massa condimentum. Praesent in dapibus tellus. Curabitur at bibendum elit.

@tag // Notes:
MADE BY NOVA
close tab

played by

myriascope

emi
no preference
july 27
heahea city
: ^)
ranger
elite
Don't waste your eyes on jealous guys, fuck that noise
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
Lilith's Garden
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 16:35:34 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"aren't you a pretty one?"
[break][break]
words spin and intertwine as your fingers trace my skin. we're holding on, we're breathing in our scent and dancing in each other's pulses.
[break][break]
don't let go, never let go, promise you won't let go.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes @tag

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".emmett"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett"]--accent:#E7D27C; --speech:#E7D27C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .topimg"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/4nplxxP.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc a"]color:#c39c15;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights