noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
présager [ closed ]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 15:59:43 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

the majority deem slateport a success but the files in front of him tell him otherwise. he holds it tightly in his fingers; paper crinkling as his eyes scan left to right, top to bottom, analyzing every single detail because blame needs to be assigned.

approaching footsteps cease him from continuing. he lowers the files and tosses it onto an idle table next to him. he leans against it as he addresses her.

"no. not today. not when i have to deal with that bullshit." he points to the file. "these shitheads are so fucking stupid sometimes. even ezra—ezra!"

@adira
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
présager [ closed ]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 17:33:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar

his presence looms over her as she steps into his vicinity–damning in nature, she allows herself to be judged because that is what is asked of her.

"may i?" courtesy influences her actions. she flicks through, skimming as she registers his words. more specifically, his tone.

"they aren't the brightest, no." she closes the folder and relinquishes it. they both remain standing but she makes a gesture to the chairs that adorn each side of the table. "but mistakes are what make people human. you're no different, silas." 

her tone is mindful. "how did the others do?"

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
présager [ closed ]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2018 15:52:58 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

"do not compare me to them." 

the harshness in his words is accompanied by the screeching the ends of the chair makes against the rough floors. she makes a gesture to the chairs and he accommodates her request.

soon, he finds himself sat across her in a situation he despises yet needs. there would be no stability otherwise.

the others. he sighs his frustrations.

"they all failed. the professor escaped. the shipyard master escaped." but it doesn't matter because leverage disappeared when he heard the council's being reformed. how stupid a decision, too. "but the commissioner wasn't as lucky."

@adira