lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
70 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
misty meteor cold [m]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 2:39:18 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]THIS IS THE SHAPE AND THE POINT OF THE TOOTH; NOTHING HAS EVER LIVED THAT WILL NOT DIE.
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]WORDS
[break]
153[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@utah[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
tl;dr mission here

Arriving with his Garchomp in tow, Derek stands around waiting for the other trainer to show before moving along with their little project. Trusted to help educate and discipline a batch of dragons through training, it ultimately came down to the two of them to decide how that worked. Preferring to lean on practices that catered to their nature, Derek felt a live exercise was the surefire method to helping them gain their confidence for battle.
[break]
[break]
This site definitely served as a natural habitat to them, hopefully making them a little more comfortable before the challenges that awaited. Of course that said nothing of the chill in the air, which prompted even his own pokemon to shiver reflexively as they cooled their heels.
[break]
[break]
"You want my jacket?" Derek jabs in jest, chuckling a little when his pokemon seems to genuinely consider it. "Sorry girl, but your skin's way too rough. Can't risk ruining the leather."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]
[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]
[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#232323;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #333333;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#D4A23B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#D4A23B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#d49736;color:#2a2a2a;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #333333;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#232323;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
misty meteor cold [m]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2021 22:39:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar

MISSION: HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON

Sootopolis. It was, perhaps, the farthest east she’d ever been. Aquamarine eyes stared in awe out at the cratered terrain that suddenly took over what was previously grassland. It was sort of jarring.

When they arrived, she handed over the fare and then slid out of the backseat of the taxi. The league had given her a Dragonite upon her very recent recruitment, only days prior. She was not especially experienced in the air outside of her helicopter, and her heart beat fast with excitement. Her time in the air on ’s Corviknight had since had her craving the opportunity to fly again.

“Hey!” she walked up behind, leaning some around him to peer at his face from a few feet away. “Derek? I’m Utah. I think we might be working together?” A cherry red windbreaker crinkled in the breeze. “This is uh—my first day.” She bared her teeth in a sheepish grin, eyes wide and bright. “So stoked.”