Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2021 1:48:27 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

"One o' my better ideas, if I do so say meself." Said the youth with a smile, arms crossed over his chest as he nodded to himself.

Miltanks were being abducted from the farm, and the perpetrator had proven too clever for the cattle owners to catch.

Far as he saw it, catching it alone was a waste of time, since nothing assured them it would tell 'em where it had put the cattle.

So, what they should do, was make sure it abducted them along with the cattle!

Dressed from head to toe in a miltank onesie, the youth threw a look over his shoulder before reaching over to bang his fist against the closed doors of the barn.

"Ya ready in there, doc?"

BEHEEYEM AT THE BARNYARD
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2021 3:04:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva was actually thrilled by this idea. Doug picked the right person to ask to dress up as a Miltank and purposely get abducted by . . . whatever it was that was abducting them. Forever the adventurer, and always looking for a thrill, the doctor threw the barn door open with gusto, standing proudly in her own Miltank onsie.

“I think it’s great!” she chimed in with a smile as she finished tucking her long blonde hair into the hood equipped with two fake horns that curved outwards.

It was a bit big for her, but she would manage. She waddled forward with the tail held in one hand. A very unhappy Gallade was behind her, with arms crossed. He certainly didn’t think this was a good idea at all. Normally the dual-type was accommodating to Eva’s shenanigans but being abducted is where he crossed the line, “In you go!” she smiled, returning the Gallade to his pokeball.

“It’s getting dark, we better hurry out there!” she rushed past Doug and lead the way towards the herd of Miltank huddled together out on pasture, “Have you been practicing your moo?” she teased, stealing a glance back at her current partner in crime.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2021 18:09:37 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Darn right it was a good plan, no matter how many groans the Gallade gave! They were on the fast track to success already, he could tell!

"You darn tootin' I've! That sucker's gonna be makin' a beeline for all'dis!" He said, gesturing towards his cow-y self before turning on his heel, gesturing her to follow. "Yer right tho, it's gettin' dark awright! Let's get this show'on'a'road!"

The sun was falling down and as it did, a shadow slowly cast itself over the fields, the many miltanks uncharacteristically still scattered across the farmer's land continuing to eat their chow, only a hint of nervousness about them.

Like most pokemon, they were self aware enough to be afraid of being the next victim- but they also knew there was a plan.

"Moooooo." Came a well rehearsed, but ultimately unconvincing utterance from a suspiciously slim cow in the batch, the crunch of grass following soon as it munched upon the greenerie.

Barely contained tears shone with star light. "Oh yeah, that's good grass. Moo." He muttered to himself through the tears.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2021 22:42:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

This was too much. Like literally too much. No one should go this far but here they were. And Eva loved every second of it, “Oooo good one,” she complimented Doug’s moo, slowing down as she approached the Miltank. She crouched slightly, the blend in more, a grin twitching at her lips, stifling a laugh, “I bet we look . . . udderly ridiculous, she whispered to Doug, covered her mouth to keep the laugh from startling the nearby herd. She knew that dumb joke probably wouldn’t help his stifled laughter.

Taking a deep breath, Eva centered herself. Time to get seriously. Creeping along the grass slowly, she was able to get closer to the herd. As long as they didn’t make any sudden movements, the herd would accept their presence among them.

Silence settled in, just the faint chirping of nearby bug-types and the occasional shuffling of feet through the grass. The silence was accompanied by an unsettling darkness as the sun disappeared beyond the horizon and stars started to sparkle in the sky.

After an annoyingly long amount of time being crouched with cattle, a faint hum could be heard growing closer and closer. The cattle began to get restless. Something was coming.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 0:36:48 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Doug's nostrils flared as his body quaked, several sharp exhalations of air following as he stared at the doctor with wide, bloodshot eyes, quaking with barely contained mirth.

That was the last bit of fun they had for the next couple of hours, because what followed might well have been a night of star gazing, for all that got done.

It would have been a lovely night for such, were the pungent smell of cattle and livestock not so powerful.

Still, by the time a hum suddenly filled the air, Doug was laying on his back with his hands behind his head. He snapped to attention the moment the hum reached them, springing back onto all fours with a mouthful of grass, munching it lowly as he looked around sharply.

And then they all saw it. From the nearby trees and foliage, slowly emerging from the darkness.

The horde.

Several shining, neon green eyes appeared from the darkness. Elgyems floated over the air towards them, surrounding the panicked cattle. Psychic energy surrounded many of the Miltank's, raising them in the air slowly.

Not them, though.

The only attention they got came from a single Elgyeem. It stared at them blankly, slowly tilting its head at the weird, skinny cows.

Doug furiously munched grass in response.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 1:07:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva was getting so bored. She knew she was in for a stake out of sorts, but this was just too much. Eva had occupied herself by playing with the Miltank. There were a few friendly ones that approached for some curious sniffs and head scratches. One had even taken to lying next to her with its head half on her lap. But that was over when the hum resonated through the darkness. The Miltank she was petting shot up like a dart, frantically searching for the source. Eva flipped into her knees, peering out into the darkness.

The horde of glowing green eyes were . . . unsettling, “Fuuuuuuck,” she groaned quietly as they came closer and closer.

Several cattle were lifted with psychic energy, but they were left with only a curious gaze by one of the pokemon. Their disguise wasn’t working!

Eva crouched down, army crawling to the closest Miltank that was being consumed by psychic energy, “It’s ok, buddy” she whispered to the Miltank that was previously in her lap. She latched into the pokemon, tucking in as small as she could.

If this Miltank was going somewhere, she was too.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 18:44:50 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

If the Elgyeem could, it would have squinted at the weird, skinny cow hugging a much healthier looking specimen so tightly.

Whatever. Two for one wasn't so bad, even if one of them looked more like a third of one.

It's Psychic power lifted both cows in the air, before it turned around and began to make for the foliage.

Off to the side, Doug blinked, still munching on grass.

Not a single Elgyeem had even looked his way, even after both Miltanks flanking him had been taken away.

"Moo?!" He uttered, greatly offended as he scrambled after them on all fours. He was not going to be left behind in his own plan, damn it!

The elgyeem's, for their parts, stared at him for all of a second before shaking their heads, ignoring the skinny cow chasing after them.

A cow with no meat in its bones was no good.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 4:06:43 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva clung to the Miltank for dear life. It was a weird feeling being strung along through the air by Psychic. The abductor didn’t seem to mind that they were getting some extra bang for their buck no matter how skinny the other cow was. Maybe they thought Eva was a baby Miltank, clinging desperately to its mother.

She shifted, glancing back to see Doug was being left behind. Her brows furrowed. He better hurry up! She’d be pissed if he let her get abducted by herself. It was his genius plan to begin with!

The steady chorus of moo’s from the distressed pokemon rang through the night as they sped towards their destination. Could Doug run fast enough to keep up? Eva fucking hoped so. Juuuust in case, she let a pokeball fall to the forest floor. The Gallade’s pokeball trembled as the Elgyem and their cargo continued past. When it was safe, a burst of light materialized into the Gallde, his fists clenched in frustration.

He knew this was a bad idea.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2021 1:01:28 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

"Outta the way greenie, the cavalry is comin'!" Said Doug as he bumped past the Gallade at full sprint, puffing air in and out of his lungs, arms swinging wildly.

If there was something the youth had plenty of, it was stamina. Even if they ran for miles, he would not lose them nor their tracks!

Which was good, cause that was exactly what they bloody did, those annoying little alien looking-sh-!

"How- much- longer...?!" He said between gasps of breath.

The transport of the 'cargo', so to speak, actually took longer than the wait, if that could be believed. Military training prepared one for a gauntlet, but Doug wasn't even wearing shoes in the bloody cow onesie.

Suffering awaited.

For Eva though, boredom awaited. It was a long trip, though if she had an appreciation for greenerie, then perhaps she would be able to get some enjoyment out of it.

Eventually though, the greenerie disappeared, and in its place... rows, and rows, and rows... of corn.

Stephen King protect us, so much corn as far as the eye could see. And the Elgyeem's ahead of her disappeared into the maze, cows in tow.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2021 5:49:17 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Blade was starting to not like this child. His eyes narrowed as he repositioned himself after being pushed aside by him. He watched the boy run enthusiastically before he decided it was time to follow Doug. Fortunately for the psychic-type, Teleporting made it extremely easy. In fact, he grinned tastefully when Doug stopped to catch his breath as they chased the pokemon through the forest. The Gallde reached out a hand that was clutching his pokeball as if to say “hold my beer”.

Blade would then proceed to pick up Doug into his arms like a groom carrying his bride. He couldn’t have him passing out before they rescued Eva and the cows. Afterwards he was more than welcome to run himself until he collapsed.

In a flash of light eh two TELEPORTED as far as Blade could see. And continued to do so until they found themselves on the end of a corn field, a maze stretched out before them. This is where he was limited. He dropped Doug, expecting him to catch himself with his own two hooves. It was Doug’s turn to do something to impress the Gallade.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2021 3:53:46 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

"Thanks greenie!" Said the youth as he patted the Gallade in the head, the fact his arm was wrapped around his head to do so preventing him from dirtying his onesie's ass in the dirt.

"Could've been a bit faster but you did yer best. That's what the cavalry's for anyway!" He said as he reached into his false udders, and pulled out a net ball, the thing growing to full size in his grasp before he threw it out. "Garo, find us a Doctor, won't cha?!"

An Orbeetle appeared from the pokeball, hovering in the air as it took in the circumstances around itself before its gaze finally fell upon its trainer.

"Got anythin'? They can't be out of yer range." Said the youth, to which the floating bug simply nodded, turning around and away from both youth and Gallade before beginning to float towards the rows of corn.

Inside the corn maze, Eva found herself and the Miltanks being led through rows and rows of what appeared to be virtually identical paths of corn, barely distinct from one another, if at all.

Ultimately however, they all emerged into a field that seemed as if it had been reaped clean, a perfect circle of corn surrounding flat soil. And at the center of that soil...

A wreckage. Some kind of... large, metallic... vehicle?

Sorta saucer like...

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 5:30:51 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Blade could care less of this child’s opinion. Rolling his eyes, he let Doug drop to the ground without a care if he broke something or not. Arceus, he hoped Eva never worked with this one again. He watched the Orbeetle carefully and followed them into the maze of tall corn. Eva should have dropped more pokeballs, in Blade’s opinion. Mehira the Salamance would have probably been more useful than this insect.

Eva, on the other hand, was no starting to regret her decision. Her emerald eyes gawked at the metal craft that lay before her and the herd. NOPE. Noooo way, Eva wasn’t getting on that thing. She finally drew the line at actual alien abduction.

Since she now knew where the Miltank were being taken, she loosened her grip on her new friend and fell to the ground with a subtle thud. Unfortunately, it was enough for one of the psychic-types to take note. Although small, they couldn’t lose anyone from the herd they collected tonight. So Eva was promptly consumed in the pink aura of a psychic, “Uhhhh Doug! Blade! Now would be great!” she screamed in a hushed voice, hoping they were close behind.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 3:13:44 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

The Gallade could use some of that vaunted Courtesy they were supposedly masters of- that was more or less the sentiment that would thunder across his head like a cacophony from the 'insect' who, as it turned out, was a Telepath.

With someone to prove wrong nearby, Garo's eyes flashed as he quickly expanded the scope of his psychic reach as far as it would go- six miles far, to be exact.

Wordlessly, he floated ahead, and Doug followed without thinking twice, grinning.

"HeeeeREEEE COMES THE CAVALRY!" Came the youth's voice, screaming at the top of his lungs as he broke through the rows of corn, arms flapping wildly as he charged into the open field.

And then he saw the saucer.

"NnnoooOOOPE!" He said as he reached Eva and threw an arm around her leg before immediately rounding around and running in the opposite direction, panting in and out.

The Elgyeem holding her aloft in the air struggled against the boy's attempts- but of course, it got force pushed by the Orbeetle, toppling back on its massive head with a cutesy squeal.

This would have been the time Eva collapsed to the floor, no longer held by otherwordly forces, but luckily(?) for her the Orbeetle took over that, holding her aloft enough so that Doug could continue to try and and pull her away.

Of course... No livestock could be allowed to escape.

Even the skinny cow.

All the Elgyems turned their attention towards them, their eyes shining bright greens.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 19:40:18 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva flailed in mid-air, her emerald eye frantically darting along the line of the corn. Where the heck were they?!

Dough emerged from the darkness with Blade in tow and a unfamiliar Orbeetle, screaming at the top of his lungs as he rushed towards her. Talk about an obvious entrance. He latched on to her leg and started pulling her away from the space ship (if that’s what it was). The opposing forces felt quite strange. But with the help of the Orbeetle, they broke her away from the psychic-type’s grasp but attracted the attention of all the others.

Blade appeared between them and the hive of Elgyems. His arms raised and a shimmering barrier of light appeared between the two groups. Blade was a seasoned war veteran along with his trainer. This wasn’t the first time he had to hold a PROTECT strong and true against multiple attacks. The psychic energy force itself onto the barrier, worming its way up and down the wall to try and take hold of the cow once more.

Eva looked back, her eyes met Blade’s. She could feel the urgency he projected onto her, “Oh, right,” she scrambled for a pokeball that eventually opened to reveal a Thievul. The dark-type’s thick tail curled around his body as his dark eye took in the situation. Although newer to the team, Eva trusted him. ”Suck Punch ‘em ta hell, Fox,” she commanded, pointing towards the Psychic-types.

Since they were all focused on the Gallade, A SUCKER PUNCH would be easy. The Thievul grinned, darting forward on silent paws, flashing in and out of a dark cloud while he began to Sucker Punch the daylights out of the Elgyem he could get to.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 20:20:32 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

"Was that an actual alien ship?!" Screamed Doug at Eva as he ran through the corn fields, the Doctor and his Orbeetle in tow. "Thought we were through with bloody aliens!"

Figures the League couldn't finish anything properly!

Back with Blade and Fox, the little aliens were being sent flying left and right by the dark types sucker punch- or at least, they were in the beginning.

Sucker Punch couldn't get you if you weren't being a sucker, and after seeing several of their buddies get sent packing, the Elgyem's remaining awake took a step back from the Gallade and the Thievul, eyeing both wearily.

And then they all suddenly grew alert.

A deep rumble chimed through the air from the sauzer like structure... and a gate-looking piece slid of steel slid off to the side, revealing a blinding light, and two silhouetted figures.

Larger than all the Elgyem's surrounding the sauzer, the figures' faces flashed green as some sort of visors alighted, 4 pupils centering upon the invaders trying to steal away the cattle they had stolen.

The figures neither said nor did anything, and yet, every single one of the tiny aliens around them seemed to implicitly understand that they were being given new orders... and scattered towards the corn. After the skinny cow.

As for Blade and Fox?

They were dealing with The Big Boys now.

And as for that protect barrier and the Thievul's invulnerability to psychic moves?

... The saucer behind the duo began to rise off the soil, spinning aloft as the two raised their fingers to point them at the duo.

And threw the massive thing flying towards them, sending several tons of iron and steel their way.