TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
one two three action [m]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 11:16:22 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","katherinepokes"]

New Mauville.

A home for untamed Rotoms that haunt whatever machine they can insert themselves into. Wild and unpredictable, this particular species of ghosts seemed like a great target for this shoot. After all, there isn’t another pokemon that can do what Rotom does best. They’re so highly desired because of this trait.

Katherine shot Priam a text to accompany her on this trip mostly so they can catch up, and, well...

She didn’t want the camera to bore her to death.

notes:

[attr="class","katherinetag"]

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
one two three action [m]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 15:10:21 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
as soon as he sends katherine a text message back, priam is quick to rush to the location. although his schedule wasn't normally packed with activities, enthusiasm to meet up with friends and acquaintances makes it filled with such meetings, regardless of whether he's invited or not.

she's soon see him approaching, evidently tired. "i'm here! i'm here!" he repeats as soon as he sees her, though his voice was hushed to conserve the little bit of energy he has from rushing to the place.

he takes a breather as soon as he approaches her. "i'm not late..." he heaves as he clutches his chest, waiting for the racing of his heart to slow down.

"what am i here for again?" he asks.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
one two three action [m]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 14:07:36 GMT

“You’re here to take pictures, Priam. Duh. Just make sure you're doing it from the angles I can't cover.”

Whether Priam brought a camera along with him or not mattered little, since Katherine brought an extra one with her. Should he need it, she’d offer him it. Her digit presses a button before the camera flashes brightly, capturing the image of two Rotoms that shot careless DISCHARGES at each other. It seems playful, for the most part.

“By the way, you look like you just finished running a marathon or something. Are you alright?”

Her eyes drifted away from the squabbling ghosts to Priam instead, casting their gaze upon him instead.

notes:

[newclass=.katherine] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherine b] color: #D5B259; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinetag a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.katherinepokes img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
one two three action [m]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2021 19:35:06 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he takes a camera from katherine and studies its functions for a moment. once he gets a gist of how it works, he lifts his head up and lets out a quip about the entire scenario he was put in.

"oh, cool! how much you wanna bet i'm actually secretly a very good photographer? i got experience from littleroot too!"

for a moment, priam forgets that he's actually tired from running as to not be late. "i'm fine. very fine, even! don't worry about me, that's just normal priam behavior." he wonders if that excuse will work.

he looks around, watching katherine take a picture of a rotom. "are we taking pictures of pokemon? like any would do, right?" he asks again just to be sure. he really should have asked these questions before he agreed on coming.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
one two three action [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 1:00:40 GMT

“The video?”

She asks, seeking confirmation before making another comment. “I still can’t believe she was sitting on a secret that big for so long,” Katherine mentions all while pulling her shoulders backward into a shrug. When one of the Rotom springs about and bolts of electricity are sent flying, she snaps another photo of the pokemon before averting her eyes back to Priam.

Katherine almost compliments Priam for his actions in Littleroot but he insists that he’s fine, which she interprets as ’he doesn’t want to hear that’, for whatever reason.

“Any will do. Rotoms are just very well-liked and… I guess these pictures are more likely to sell better if we’re photographing cool pokemon?”

Does she truly believe that?

Maybe, maybe not.

notes:

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
one two three action [m]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 18:15:54 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"yeah, that video," he says, confirming katherine's thoughts.

he picked up on what she had referenced quick, coming up with a quip even quicker. "guess we now know why hoenn's easier than johto, huh?" he jests.

as soon as she mentions rotoms, priam quickly looks around for any electronic in the area. he sees multiple of them, presumably why they were there to look for rotoms instead of any other spot in the location. if they were going to flock anywhere, it was most likely this place.

"if we're looking for cool pokemon, shouldn't we go for something cooler?" he asks. "ooh! i have a golurk that we can photograph! he's cool, i think."

he holds back on calling golurk cool in case katherine doesn't share the same opinion. personally though, the only reason he caught one is exactly because he thinks they look cool.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
one two three action [m]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 20:57:29 GMT

“A Golurk?”

It was far from a Pokemon she envisioned Priam to find beauty (or coolness) in, but clearly, she had a lot more to learn about her future clone-project test bunny. ”I don’t know why I never thought I’d see you with one, but, um, cool. Golurks are cool. Mine is at the gym.” She adds, eyes flickering away from Priam back to one of the Rotoms that seemed to have fled the area at the mention of a fellow ghost-type.

“Let’s see it then.”

Her camera is directed towards Priam in anticipation for his ghost to be revealed.

notes:

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
one two three action [m]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 19:38:29 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
most missions he's been on called for utility more than sheer strength, and even then, priam had better choices than the golurk. this time, he'd actually be able to take it out of its ball for the first time in ages.

priam plucks out a pokeball from his arsenal and releases the golurk from it. it stands tall within the closed walls of the underground facility, with new mauville seemingly appearing more closed off with a big pokemon in it.

"tada!" he exclaims as the ghost-type popped off. "big boy!"

it stands eerily before them, with its arms on its side and its head looking off to a distance. on hindsight, only its sheer size makes it cool in priam's eyes. the bar is too low on things he considers cool anyways.

"should we have it do a pose or something?" he wonders.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
one two three action [m]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 20:14:50 GMT

The Golurk happens to be even taller than Katherine had anticipated it would be.

It fills the room with an eerie aura, spreading until reaching the walls that confined them inside the facility. Katherine, by the nature of her job and the strange obsession with the typing itself, is seemingly unphased by it. If anything, it puts her at ease. It felt here much more like at her gym and home now.

“.. Uh-huh, big boy indeed.”

“A pose sounds cool. Maybe… Flexing its arms? Standing on its arms? I dunno. Something you wouldn’t expect. You look like you’d have a better idea,” and while she waits for Priam to issue the order and direct his Golurk as necessary, Katherine closes in on the ghost-type with her camera.

notes:

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
one two three action [m]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2021 17:58:19 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he stares at the golurk while katherine lists things that could've worked, trying to imagine how each of them would turn out. they weren't bad, but they just lacked the pizzazz that priam would've wanted.

at least she knows where her shortcomings come up and when to pass the baton to priam.

"good choice!" he says, suddenly exploding with enthusiasm. "i have this thing in mind right now for the picture!"

he turns away from her to his pokemon, waving a hand to get its attention. "now follow my lead, okay?" he tells the golurk.

priam does a piece sign over his right eye with an arm folded daintily on his side. one foot is raised while one eye winks. the golurk does the same as priam, who surprisingly holds its balance pretty well.

"now hold!" he orders it before getting off thee pose. he takes the camera he borrowed from katherine out and takes a picture.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,791 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
one two three action [m]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2021 22:45:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: