Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
morning [m]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 13:11:15 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan paused for a moment, taking in what was being told to him. This wasn't exactly the shower talk he was hoping for but it's what he got so he decided to make do. He was right though in every point he made.
[break][break] while involving a civilian COULD be good cover...it's also an every day flight risk especially now that rocket was out in the open and he was making more money...maybe he could afford his own place if Priam helped out. He thought about it for a few minutes. "Alright, sure. As long as you tell me you didn't kill that guy you used to live with. I cant move in with a psycho and you promise we can have more showers like this." he said playfully knowing that most likely was not the case. [break][break]

Or was it? Rocket WAS full of bloodthirsty people, but none of them could pull off a puppy dog eyes look like priam did. God there was something intoxicating about that damn look that made Bryan uncomfortable with himself.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]Notes: / TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
morning [m]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2021 16:50:42 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"you think i'd do that?" he asks, before laughing it off. "w-well, yeah, i can kill whenever i want!" his tone had been one where the bluff was obvious. "but there's no way i'm killing someone who shares rent with me! good news, you're safe!"

eventually, the jest ends and priam gets to get back to the mood once more. the smirk returns, trying to match bryan's playfulness to the best of his ability with his competitive nature.

"you mean like," priam gets himself closer to bryan, "when it's up close and personal like this?"

despite last night, priam was still nervous with how dangerous he was playing this with. he's thankful for the shower being able to wash away any droplets of sweat that may be rolling from his forehead.

"the shower in my apartment's not that big anyways, so it's always gonna be like this if we take it together."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
morning [m]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 8:37:24 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan frowned and patted him on the head a bit "Is that so?" he laughed a bit "Well I'm glad I'll be of use to you then." he said. "But lets save it unless it's necessary alright?" Bryan actually was a pretty strange rocket when it came to taking a life. It was something precious, for some reason it was hard for him to actually take one. He always flaked out at the last second and just let them live in fear of him actually doing finishing the job. [break][break]

Was it the steam or was it Priam that caused Bryan's face to turn a bit red? Well regardless the blood was flowing through his face. Bryan's forehead met Priam's forehead, making contact with it for a few moments before his chin moved forward to place his lips on the other rocket's. It was a slow one at first before Bryan pulled back a bit. [break][break]
"I think I'd like that." he answered as he put his lips on priam's once again.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,335 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
morning [m]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 6:55:24 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam is nervous. he started saying things again that brought him to a situation he wasn't prepared for. he thought he learned from last night, but things went smoothly in the end anyways, and then he forgot.

everything fades away with the kiss. arms move to where bryan had them during the hot springs, his hands replicating what had happened that time, only this time, he was the one doing it.

a small break allows a brief exchange between them. bravado fills him once more. "yeah, you would," he teases, fake confidence overwhelming any kind of thinking he has.

it's not a bad thing if he's having fun, he supposed.

ftb

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
morning [m]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 9:07:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights