Coding zone

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Coding zone
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2021 21:08:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
There’s a small patch of berries along the way to Oldale town. This year's season of spring brought quite a harvest; at a glimpse most of the berries that dangled from the shrubs looked plump and juicy. Simone was a big fan of berry harvesting, it may have been biased but the jam that was made from oldales berries were not comparable to any others.
[break][break]
Simone and his lilligant peony were the only ones that could be seen at the berry patch for the moment. It was still a little early for most people to be awake, so he was one of the first ones here. Simone didn’t mind though he enjoyed the peaceful morning. Whistling a gentle tune Simone plucked some blueberries from a shrub dropping them into a basket he had been holding onto.
[break][break]
A smile of content as he turned to look back towards Peony who also had been collecting berries. “The berries sure do look tasty this season”

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Coding zone
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 22:11:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tclyr"] ❝ i see your true colors
[attr="class","tclyrb"] ❝ i see your true colors

[attr="class","tcsub"] AND THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU

[attr="class","notes"] contest peeps

[attr="class","tctag"] @biomecontest

[attr="class","tctext"] The judge's criticism was harsh to hear, but it didn’t dampen Rowan’s spirit. The positive was that they did enjoy how natural cypress was, and that wasn’t the least bit of surprising. He was also ecstatic to be awarded the best best biome performance, that was a pleasant surprise and something other contestants receive.
[break][break]
As soon as the second round started things got quickly chaotic.. honestly Rowan was a little baffled of what to do. He did not consider himself to be a trainer in any way, he wasn’t sure how well he’d do this round - but there was one thing he knew for sure; he couldn’t just stand around idly. A glimpse towards Cypress who gave Rowan a firm nod - signaling towards the towering trees that surrounded them - an idea came to mind.
[break][break]
After all he was rewarded with the best performance! Why not impress them again by using the biome to their advantage, that’s what it was there for after all. “Let’s do this Cypress! Soon as Rowan said that, the serperior would slither onto trees it’s regal eyes glaring at the opponents who fought on the ground.
[break][break]
There was a brief moment of profound confusion displayed on Rowan’s face as one of the judges did some impressive backflips away from the judges table and then transformed into a zoura.. honestly he was to dumbfounded, out of all the judges the only one that seemed normal was Zac Ramsay, he found the young girl the strangest out of all three but never really mentioned anything to be polite. Once again it seemed that the Tarzan man was causing quite the ruckus, Rowan caught a few glimpses of his monferno fighting with the croagunk; but this wasn’t time to focus on other people’s fights. Rowan needed to focus on standing out - that was a problem in his previous performance after all.
[break][break]
The refreshing smell of Eva’s bellosom would draw Rowan’s attention, he realized it was a good chance to show what he was made of. Just above them, hidden in the forest’s dense canopy. Cypress too noticed the bellosom thanks to the sweet scent. “Now Cypress!” Pointing towards the unsuspecting summer, Cypress leapt from above, tree branches and leaves shaking down below as it did so. The sepreriors regal eyes began to emit a threatening glow, glaring down at the bellosom as leaves and twigs would flow besides the Pokémon. “Leafstorm!”
[break][break]
Upon command, Cypress released the move sending the collection of leaves and branches towards Bellosom.

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]

[Googlefont=Unna]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Coding zone
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2021 4:40:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
MAIN POKEMON

Vaporeon (♀)
Water Absorb
Haze
Hydro Pump
Sand Attack
Aqua Ring
Water Gun

Lanturn (♀)
Illuminate
Electro Ball
Hydro Pump
Flail
Super Sonic
Discharge
Charge

Finneon (♀)
Storm Drain
Rain Dance
Attract
Water Gun
Water Pulse
-
-

Gastrodon(♀)
Storm Drain
Ancient Power
Harden
Mud Slap
Water Gun
Muddy Water
Rain Dance

Skrelp ♂
Poison Point
Smoke Screen
Acid
Water Gun
Poison Tail
-
-

Drampa ♀
Cloud Nine
Dragon Pulse
Twister
Light Screen
Play Nice
Fly
-

Starmie
Illuminate
Recover
Harden
Surf
Light Screen
-
-

Azumarill ♂
Thick Fat
Bubble Beam
Play Rough
Defense Curl
Rain Dance
-
-

Buizel♂
Swift Swim
Whirlpool
Swift
Pursuit
Razor Wind
-
-

Mantine ♀
Water Absorb
Wide Guard
Air Slash
Hydro Pump
Head Butt
-
-

(WILD / GACHA / TRADED) POKEMON

Oshowatt ♂
Torrent
Swords Dance
Razor Shell
Encore
Aqua Tail
MOVE 5
MOVE 6

WishiWashi ♂
Schooling
Aqua Ring
Tearful Look
Brine
Dive
-
-

Ribombee ♀
Shield Dust
Pollen Puff
Covet
Dazzling Gleam
Draining Kiss
-
-

Huntail♂
Water Veil
Coil
Sucker Punch
Scald
Hydro Pump
Ice Fang
Coil

Feebas ♀
Swift Swim
Flail
Splash
Tackle

Omastar
GACHA UFT

EISCUE
GACHA UFT

POKEMON (GENDER)
ability
MOVE 1
MOVE 2
MOVE 3
MOVE 4
MOVE 5
MOVE 6

POKEMON (GENDER)
ability
MOVE 1
MOVE 2
MOVE 3
MOVE 4
MOVE 5
MOVE 6

POKEMON (GENDER)
ability
MOVE 1
MOVE 2
MOVE 3
MOVE 4
MOVE 5
MOVE 6

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Coding zone
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 6:53:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","frbackin"]
[attr="class","frbackin1"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frbackintab"]
[attr="class","ion-beer"]

CHLOE PORTER
]
[attr="class","frbackinleft"]
[attr="class","frbackinimg"]
[attr="class","frbackinimg2"]

[attr="class","frbackinright"]
[attr="class","frbackinrighttop"]

[attr="class","ion-beer"]

Where were you when it happened? Where could you be found? Were you at the front of the stage or in the underground? From SF out to Old Bridge - NY back to LA, the world of metal changed forever back in the day.

[attr="class","frbackinrightbot"]

FRIENDS

Chloe finds it easy to make friends. She’s kind, simple and outgoing it’s a personality that gets along with others.

ENEMIES

live to die, and die to play, every day and place. leave a path of metal across the world from stage to stage. but that was back in the day, and well, if you weren't there, it doesn't matter anyway, because you wouldn't understand.[break][break]

LOVERS

in denim and leather, we were all part of one force: knocked rock and roll on its butt and put metal on the course. (higher!) back in the day - if you weren't there, it doesn't matter, because you wouldn't understand.[break][break]

WANTED

this is our way of life, a life that was born free. to follow orders how to live was never meant to be. peals of thunder, sheets of lightning: the power hit the stage, the music was exciting, the mania raged. all had the fever. our ears started to ring. feeding this wildfire, consuming everything. metal's king back then and still is to this day. others imitate or challenge, but it never goes away.

[attr="class","frbackinbot"]

FIRSTNAME[break]
LASTNAME

SPECIES
[attr="class","ion-chevron-right"]
OCCUPATION
SEXUALITY

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-coffee"]

FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-coffee"]

Where were you when it happened? Where could you be found? Were you at the front of the stage or in the underground? From SF out to Old Bridge - NY back to LA, the world of metal changed forever back in the day.

FRIENDS

and then some junk about friends can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

ENEMIES

and then some junk about enemies can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

LOVERS

and then some junk about romances can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

WANTED

and then some junk about other plots can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.

FIRSTNAME[break]
LASTNAME

SPECIES
OCCUPATION
SEXUALITY

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-wineglass"]

FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-wineglass"]

FRIENDS

and then some junk about friends can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

ENEMIES

and then some junk about enemies can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

LOVERS

and then some junk about romances can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.[break][break]

WANTED

and then some junk about other plots can go here, i guess! i'm rambling a bit so that it's long enough to bypass that little floating title to the right. This is our way of life, a life that was born free. To follow orders how to live was never meant to be.

FIRSTNAME[break]
LASTNAME

SPECIES
OCCUPATION
SEXUALITY

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-leaf"]

FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-leaf"]

FRIENDS

ENEMIES

LOVERS

WANTED

FIRSTNAME[break]
LASTNAME

SPECIES
OCCUPATION
SEXUALITY

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-cash"]

FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-cash"]

FRIENDS

ENEMIES

LOVERS

WANTED

FIRSTNAME[break]
LASTNAME

SPECIES
OCCUPATION
SEXUALITY

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-trophy"]

FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-trophy"]

FRIENDS

ENEMIES

LOVERS

WANTED

FIRSTNAME[break]
LASTNAME

SPECIES
OCCUPATION
SEXUALITY

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-university"]

FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-university"]

FRIENDS

ENEMIES

LOVERS

WANTED

FIRSTNAME[break]
LASTNAME

SPECIES
OCCUPATION
SEXUALITY

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-icecream"]

FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-icecream"]

FRIENDS

ENEMIES

LOVERS

WANTED

FIRSTNAME[break]
LASTNAME

SPECIES
OCCUPATION
SEXUALITY

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-cube"]

FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-cube"]

FRIENDS

ENEMIES

LOVERS

WANTED

FIRSTNAME[break]
LASTNAME

SPECIES
OCCUPATION
SEXUALITY

[PTab=
[attr="class","ion-umbrella"]

FIRSTNAME
]

[attr="class","ion-umbrella"]

FRIENDS

ENEMIES

LOVERS

WANTED

FIRSTNAME[break]
LASTNAME

SPECIES
OCCUPATION
SEXUALITY

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frbackin]width:520px;padding:20px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin1]height:570px;width:500px;padding:9px;background-color:#1b1b1b;border:solid 1px #111111;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackintab]position:absolute;font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.2px;z-index:10;margin:150px 0px 0px 35px;line-height:10px;height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackintab div]width:10px!important;color:#ffffff!important;padding-right:10px;text-align:center;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,.65);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackin .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:rgba(33,33,33,1);font:9px Roboto Mono;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinleft]padding:25px;background-color:#999999;height:520px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:-1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinimg]height:90px;width:90px;padding:9px;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.15);border:solid 1px rgba(33,33,33,.25);[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinright]border:solid 1px #111111;background-color:#202020;margin-left:170px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrighttop]border-bottom:solid 1px #111111;background-color:#171717;padding:25px;font:bold 7px Roboto;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrighttop i]float:right;font-size:40px;line-height:35px;padding-left:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot]margin:25px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;color:#999999;height:296px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot h1]font:bold 19px Raleway;line-height:15px;text-transform:lowercase;float:left;padding:0px 12px 5px 0px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #111111;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinrightbot::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background-color:#1b1b1b;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frbackinbot]background-color:#111111;margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;padding:30px;text-align:right;color:#999999;text-transform:uppercase;font:9px Roboto Mono;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot h1]letter-spacing:0px;font:30px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#dddddd;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot h1 b]font-weight:800!important;color:#999999;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frbackinbot i]padding:0px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
155 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
Coding zone
POSTED ON May 28, 2021 14:54:01 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","moonlit"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]
[attr="class","title"]skies are grey, we start to fade
[attr="class","name"]asriel pryde

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

Finally he arrived at the door of Jayden’s apartment.
it was a journey to get here, Asriel made the mistake of going to other apartments thinking it was the correct one, not that it was his fault - the cheaper apartments of slateport didn’t display addresses effectively. Asriel had always disliked slateport, but he disliked the part where Jayden lived even more. Checking one last time to make sure he was at the right place, he sighed and knocked on the door.
[break][break]
Tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for it to be opened. Asriel hadn’t seen Jayden for awhile, he had been wondering why he was MIA - and was partly surprised when he found out that he had been poisoned.
once the door creaked open, Asriel would let himself in, placing some flowers he bought from a street seller into the mans hands. “hey, how you feeling?” Asriel asked removing his shoes before stepping inside.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".moonlit"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#738BAD; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/99mP2cs/image.png); background-size:cover; height:400px; position:relative; right:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit .bg"]border-radius:300px; position:absolute; top:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit .title"]padding:70px 50px; font:48px/40px Montserrat; font-weight:600; color:#738bad; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #fff, -1px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit .name"]text-shadow:none; letter-spacing:3px; color:#000; font-size:20px; margin-top:5px; line-height:20px; font-weight:bold; border-left:0px solid #000; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit:hover .name"]color:#fff; transition:0.9s all; border-left:50px solid #000; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit .main"]font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; background:#272666; padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit .textbox"]border:1px solid #000; margin:20px; padding:30px; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit .textbox span"]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit .icon"]height: 100px; width:100px; float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit .bottom"]background:#000; height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit .pkmn"]padding-top:25px; padding-left:112px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit .pkmn img"]border:1px solid #272666;padding-bottom:10px;margin-right:2px;transition:0.8s all;border-radius:3px; max-height:45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit .pkmn img:hover"]background:#272666; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit .tag"]font:italic 30px Montserrat; font-weight:600; position:absolute; right:20px; bottom:-35px; color:#fff; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #272666, 1px -1px 0 #272666, -1px 1px 0 #272666, 1px 1px 0 #272666;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moonlit .tag a"]font:italic 30px Montserrat; font-weight:600; color:#fff; text-decoration:none; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass="moonlit .tag span"]color:#fff[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Lobster|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Montserrat:600]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Coding zone
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2021 8:40:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","lukas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

I'm baby lyft four loko banjo, poutine green juice disrupt tacos beard. Jianbing PBR&B tote bag tumeric prism woke, everyday carry godard slow-carb salvia cold-pressed mumblecore kinfolk williamsburg. Four loko edison bulb wayfarers authentic tumeric, yr farm-to-table wolf. Portland master cleanse edison bulb bitters knausgaard. Fixie marfa tbh la croix yr coloring book. Crucifix gochujang knausgaard synth blog bespoke.

[break][break]

Ugh jean shorts kickstarter, meggings raclette microdosing poke drinking vinegar four dollar toast listicle knausgaard mustache iPhone. Adaptogen scenester swag lo-fi kogi before they sold out biodiesel normcore locavore flannel roof party lomo you probably haven't heard of them hoodie. "I challenge you to a dance battle." Cold-pressed biodiesel vape hexagon hashtag shabby chic. Swag fixie whatever sartorial vice sustainable ramps chillwave hella forage narwhal thundercats. Next level tousled 8-bit vinyl. 90's fashion axe venmo street art pour-over banh mi occupy taiyaki, migas hashtag viral yr crucifix brooklyn organic.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".lukas"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas"]--accent:#2BB9BB; --speech:#2BB9BB;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/YN3PMZv/Uraraka-Ochako-600-2805652.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lukas .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
[/quote]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS