1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 5:25:35 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Unlike the Pokémon Smash contest weeks back, the Petalburg Woods were host to a whole heap heat sources from burning bonfires to exquisite (but still afordable) furs.

Although Fortree was his favorite of all the locales to host a Ren-Faire, Petalburg's around this time of year was special. Too cold for casuals people grouped together just to keep warm and share stories.

The cold chill of the woods in this tropic region seemed to filter out the more "laymen" of the Faire visitors. The people who were here were surely those who really wanted to be.

From the Kalosians and Galarians who wanted to be reminded a bit of home, those like himself who just loved the reenacted eras of chivalry and those who wanted to get blind stinking drunk. Also him.

He swore he would bring Cait to one of these one day but it remained a tradition he'd taken up before meeting her, and one he continued for now without her.

Handing over his wineskin and a a few coins he took his fill before returning to one of the standing fires.

● tags:
● notes: mission specs

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 5:50:12 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
petalburg woods

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
It should not be surprising that the place Sabine Calcifet found herself lingering was the exquisite furs mom and pop shop. It was also not surprising to see that she was quite upset by the whole situation. [break][break]

"I think that it is appalling that you are choosing to push these.. these cheaply made furs under the guise of beauty. These are horrendous!"[break][break]

She brushes her fingertips against the material, and though she is surprised to find that some of it is actually authentic, the moment is fleeting. But only because her expression contorts into something beyond disgust.[break][break]

"You've made a mockery of these furs, and of yourselves! Good quality product-- wasted."[break][break]

Whoever had crafted these were at best an amateur with an unsteady hand and a bad eye for detail. [break][break]

Sabine was almost certainly being overdramatic, however, as these people had not made any boast. In fact, they were rattled. The grandfather rose from his seat, shaky cane and all to give her a stern talking to. Someone else from the family chooses to hold him back, pleading with Sabine to move along and leave them be.[break][break]

"My grandfather made these furs by hand, miss, I assure you they are--"[break][break]

"Then I suggest he retire."[break][break]

It is at this point that someone really ought to intercept and de-escalate the situation.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0q1cCZQ/sabine-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 6:15:34 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

His attention was pulled away from the fire hearing the screeching of displeasure at the near Furrier. Two men one old and dottering one young and pleading seemed to be one the receiving end of the fury of someone much smaller than themselves.

From the size of the fur they wore and the styling of their hair and jewelry as he approached it seemed to be a woman and as he neared he heard what the commotion was all about.

With a sly smile the ire'd customer would feel the slight pressure of a hand at her furred back. The Furrier and son would find two faire-coins equal to a fourth of the cost of one of their furs sitting on the counter at the redhead's placement.

"Pardon my Queen, Sers. As foreigners we are still adjusting to the culture of this land." He offered them a smile most cheerful, careful not to step in front of his "Queen".

"Our realm is one of enterprise and competition. It is customary to point out the flaws in even the best of works, no matter how small. For the sake of creating a better product you see." He bowed his head to the shop workers on her behalf. "Excuse us, and thank you for your time."

He bowed again, this time to the raven-haired beauty, keeping up the role of Queen and subject. Without force he guided her away from the stand to stand with him at a nearby fire.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 6:47:00 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
petalburg woods

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine's lips part to reveal more mockery and outrage, but the words come out as a surprised gasp. Her train of thought fizzled out as a warm hand presses against her back. Though rather than inspire warmth in her cheeks as a result of flattery, the warmth in her cheeks is bubbling wrath.[break][break]

However, every time she attempts to speak up and interrupt him, her words are whisked away by the way he so easily labels her 'Queen'. He even bows, tugging her away after paying the two men she had just been assaulting. [break][break]

And although his touch is light, she finds herself not resisting despite the green flame flickering behind full eyelashes.[break][break]

"The best of works? What are you-- who do you think you are, interrupting an important discussion? I hope you're pleased with yourself for allowing those barbarians to hand out absolute pieces of shit."[break][break]

It is jarring to hear her uptight, perfect composure be shattered so brazenly with her foul mouthed end. She tucks her furs closer around her, staring up at him with a severity that could cleave skin from bone. [break][break]

"And your bowing was pathetic."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0q1cCZQ/sabine-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 6:50:25 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Closing in on the fire he didn't leave her much room to be surrounded the howling breezes of cold.

As immediate as she began to lay into him, he was grateful she decided to play along and come with him in relative peace. There was too much spice in her to be denied but she had enough graces to be assertive about her points rather than decidedly cruel.

As she lashed him and the Furriers with tongue he let out a rupturing line chuckles he couldn't hold in.

Despite his laughter it was hard to miss her soft features sharpening as the jades of her eyes glared at him seemingly unamused. "My apologies, your grace." His brows furrowed in the slightest to remind her of where she was, challenging her sense of awareness.

"Those furs are made to be affordable. If they were all as lavish as yours, few could afford to buy them and people would go cold rather than be free to enjoy the festivities."

He even grinned devilishly at her assessment of his bowing. He even rolled his eyes. "The bow was Kantonian." He'd averted his eyes to the ground and leaned his head forward in respect and humility, arms flat at his sides. Apparently Galar did it a bit differently.

They put one arm over their chest and one behind their back in a bow didn't they? He couldn't quite remember.

From her distaste of his bow and her accent he had enough information to guess. "You're a Galarian aren't you?"

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 14:30:57 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
petalburg woods

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
"Hmmph."[break][break]

She is decidedly upset, perhaps even disgruntled by the man's mockery. As flattering as it might be to be regarded properly, this man was anything but honest in his word-choice. 'Your grace' fell quite flat from the lips of a man who couldn't properly bow in the face of actual royalty. It made her wonder if he was even aware of who she was.[break][break]

That, and he had burst into a fit of laughter that she can only assume is a result of lack of respect and humility. It only spurs her angry blush and she tilts her chin away from him haughtily.[break][break]

"I am glad you are so amused, because I am most certainly not."[break][break]

Sabine's attention shifts back to him through a narrowed side-eye, disgust crinkling the bridge of her nose and displacing her mess of freckles. Even still, somehow she made such an ugly gesture look good. With the back of her hand intricately decorated with delicate gold and silver jewelry, she sweeps her dark hair over her shoulder and sniffs.[break][break]

"If they cannot afford quality furs, then they do not deserve them at all. What is the point of making cheap furs lacking in skill and craftsmanship? If it isn't worth a fortune, why bother?"[break][break]

The man's devilish grin is not missed, and it actually proves to garner her attention just a little bit more. She cannot deny his boldness despite her sharp tongue and lack of common friendliness. That, and there is something distinctly familiar about him that she is trying to place. [break][break]

"Ah. Kantonian."[break][break]

He assumes correctly and she watches him, the slightest bit insulted that he had merely picked her out as 'Galarian' and not by her clear family background.[break][break]

"I am Sabine Calcifet, princess of Hammerlocke."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 16:33:12 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

As much push back as she gave him over every point he made, he couldn't help but notice how enticing her attitude was.

He couldn't say he was traditionally a man who liked combative and stuffy people but there was a certain genuine conviction in her ire that proved to be equally naive and charming.

His brows furrowed further, "You are painfully beautiful." It was a sublime compliment but toned and placed as an insult. "The point is to keep warm and drink."

He noticed the precious metal and stone adorned on her hand, admiring at least to himself, how well put together she was. "The fur doesn't have to be royal quality for that. Nor does the wine." He offered her his wineskin after taking a swig from it.

The clarification that she was Hammerlocke nobility caused a quirk of his eyebrow before it fell in acceptance. He withheld the skin to take another drink. "-and I'm the former prince of Cinnabar Island." It wasn't said in mocking, his tone suggested he believed her royal lineage, but equally claimed his own, lesser as it might be.

Not Cinnabar as an Island nor Kanto as a region knew any royalty but just as the Silphs of Silph Co. were the closest thing the region had to nobility, he was closest thing the island had. So few children lived on the Island and none reputed it as he did being born to one of the islands most esteemed figures as he'd been.

Offering the skin again, he broke free from the charms of her greened gaze. "Welcome to the outside world, your grace."

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 17:34:25 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
petalburg woods

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine stares at him, evidently confused and annoyed all at the same time. His compliment packed a punch, and she wasn't sure what to make of it. It quite literally leaves her speechless and a little more agitated and bewildered. [break][break]

"If it isn't quality, then I'm not interested."[break][break]

However, while the woman makes no attempt to take the offered wineskin, she is rattled by the way he pulls it back to take a second sip. She hadn't been interested in the first place due to the evident lack of quality she could only assume would be the case. It was a faire, after all, offering what commoners would consider 'outrageous prices' that were pennies compared to actual, worthwhile substance. But he had also already dirtied the mouth of the wineskin with his lips.[break][break]

Green eyes rise abruptly to meet his at the mention of his 'former' prince hood. She scoffs, unabashed in her criticism and skepticism.[break][break]

"Kanto has no Crown, let alone an island as barren as Cinnabar."[break][break]

The man once again offers the wineskin, and her slow blink and maintained look between disgust and disappointment is what he's met with.[break][break]

"Ugh."[break][break]

Sabine takes the wine skin from him despite her previous statements and intentions, pressing it to her lips. As suspected, it is a cheap and unfulfilling taste, and one that she swallows with a scowl. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 17:36:22 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Her mean little mentions and iron-fisted integrity was relentlessly accurate.

Kanto had no crown, she forced the laughter right out of him again. It was at one point the technological marvel of their world, a tiny little island where so many radial discoveries had been made.

Now it was nothing more than magma and ashes. He could have called himself 'King' and it would have made no difference; he'd merely be the King of Rubble and Ruin. Becoming the "King of Kanto" as a whole, was a title a bit more worth the claiming but that an ambition he was quite far from.

"I suppose you're right." He took off the fur he himself had purchased on a previous visit, dumping it on the back of a shivering passerby. "What good is it if it doesn't satisfy?" His eyes lingered on her as he asked the question.

For a moment it became clear he wasn't talking about furs.

His penetrating stare locked unto her soft features again, her cheeks, her lips, her nose. Personally he hated being stared at, but something about her dispelled the inappropriate nature of the act. As if he were missing out by not taking her in visually.

She was probably going to lash out again with that royal tongue of hers, impishly and to himself, he welcomed it.

He crossed his arms as the cold breezes encircled him, goosebumps forming on his exposed arms; defined and tattooed.

Once he was satisfied his eyes broke away, a smirk he made for himself as he accepted the wineskin back.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 18:12:58 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
petalburg woods

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Laughter was often contagious, and yet Sabine's expression does not budge. The taste of the wine remains a reminder on her lips and proves to be a distraction from the man's guffaw. If she had struck a nerve, she does not flinch to reflect her pride. [break][break]

"Now you're getting it."[break][break]

She's always right.[break][break]

Her eyes follow his movement, placing his purchased furs on another passerby. They sheepishly mutter their thanks, dipping their head at the man's unexpected kindness. She frowns, unsurprised and yet still disappointed by his selfless act. She couldn't decide whether he was being charitable to impress her, or because he truly was a kind and giving man.[break][break]

It causes her to study him closer, although that becomes exceedingly easier to do now that he has more brazenly exposed himself. Not even she can hide the glint of interest reflected in her emerald gaze, her attention lingering on his exposed arms and the way his shirt pulls across his collarbones.[break][break]

And she is not oblivious to the goosebumps that spread across his skin, nor the breeze that makes even herself shiver. His attention remains wholly on herself, inflating her already self-absorbed ego. It encourages her to be bold, to step closer to him so that her own furs brush his skin.[break][break]

"What good is it indeed.."[break][break]

There is a note of seduction in the way her voice lowers into a chuckle - a surprising note revealing that she is, in fact, capable of being amused. Sabine's eyes trace the shape of his jaw and the curve of his lips, brazen in their sweep. Her lips curve into a deliberate smirk, temptation written like a secret between the lines.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 20:03:16 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

With his arms still crossed he stepped into her warmth the moment her furs brushed him.

In their lack of proximity he was clearly inside of her personal space and seemed to lack the tact to be apologetic about it.

In a more vulnerable state he might have played coy or aloof as he stole the space between them. She didn't make him feel vulnerable, she made him feel challenged, and in response he rose to overcome her challenge. Even as he moved in his gaze fixed on her to show it was quite on purpose.

That all her posturing and even her status didn't make her exempt from the cause and effect of her own allure.

She tugged her furs closer around herself he mused on her level of comfort. "You look cold, Lady Sabine." That pestering goading smirk of his came back as his crossed arms didn't break form as he faced her head on, standing side by the fire.

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 21:00:29 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
petalburg woods

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
There is an aggressive note of satisfaction crawling across her face when he inches closer. All it had taken was for her to decrease the distance between them just so, and he had decreased it even further. It felt like an advanced staring contest, neither one of them willing to blink.[break][break]

And the man's crossed arms crossed are blocking her from winning.[break][break]

Sabine is subtle and sneaky, shifting her weight just so until her perfectly manicured nails are tiptoeing up his arm. Her other hand moves to unwrap the furs draped over her shoulders. Her eyebrow raises and she tilts her head to watch him. It is an invitation, and she's made the first connection.[break][break]

"Mmm.. I am quite comfortable, actually. You, however.."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 23:42:34 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

In their flirtatious game of social chess it seemed every move he made was met with a certain amount of positive reinforcement. If a move wasn't outright condoned by her, it was still seemingly appropriate to his sensibilities.

The closer they got to checkmate the more natural things seemed to flow.

When their conversation of furs slowed into a stalemate, giving his away provided new openings in their game. When the cold breeze made desire for warmth a choice word or two brought her nearer.

Now, when his baser impulses where wanting to take her furs off and embrace by the fire, she shifted and opened them in the slightest her nails and fingertips just barely creeping along his skin, seeking to break his guard.

They were finishing each other's 'sentences', without a single spoken word.

At the sight of a supple shoulder he lunged; a chilled hand snaking inside her outermost layer to settle on the small of her back and pull her into an embrace. The other hand falling to his side.

Bringing their bodies together from the waist down.

"How comfortable are you now, my Lady?"

● tags:
● notes:

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 0:58:03 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
petalburg woods

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
She leaves the window open, and he takes his opportunity eagerly.[break][break]

Cold fingers press into the small of her back, fastening, pulling her close to him. Her lips part to reveal her surprise - not at his forwardness but at the briskness seeping through her dress. It allows goosebumps to spread across whatever exposed skin she bore, and her hand slips from teasing his forearm to pressed against his chest.[break][break]

He begs the question and she responds by tilting her head and pursing her lips, considering his words with a thoughtful expression. [break][break]

"That depends on you."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Wine for the Jaded (M)
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 3:32:04 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Slowly, he was losing his ability to reason as the blood flow to his brain became limited.

More vital areas of his anatomy requiring the focus of circulation.

If she was the least bit experienced in men as she was in furs she would understand his affliction the moment the pressure of it made itself known to her navel.

Leaning into her he stole a sampling of her scent, the tip of his nose exploring the curves of her ear and down her neck along her shoulders.

For a moment he avoided the viridescent stare that was bringing out the animal in him. His cold hand warming and slipping lower and claiming a pleased handful as he forgot himself, but remembered someone else.

A twinkle of an estranged thought coming to the foreground he was barely able to articulate himself as he could feel his vocabulary regressing in to a stable of growls moans and grunts. "Where are you sleeping tonight, Princess?"

● tags:
● notes: